A Strange Occurrence Ch. 01

The initial reaction was anger. The desire to run across the room, and strangle whomever was beneath his wife. Like a melodic meditation the anger seemed to soothe out of him when his mind wondered to fucking his wife. Some reason beyond his understanding watching her pussy getting eaten out only made him want to fuck her.

Watching her hips grind against the face of some mind trapped between her thighs. The thought of thrusting his cock into her ass. Claiming her. Taming her once more. Sent a shiver through his shaft.

"I'm gonna come Jin. Don't you dare fucking stop what you're doing," with a renewed vigor Jin lapped at the dripping pussy. The juice dribbling down his chin. His cock bouncing in the air uncared for. When the soft envelopment of her hand gripped him he felt the precum shoot out covering her fingers.

"Did you just cum?"

"No, Ma'am. Just some pre..." His sentence halted by the return of Linda's pussy.

"I don't believe I said you could talk. I told you to lick," she barked. Without hesitating Jin went back to his work. Long licks up placing the tip of his tongue at the edge of her hood. Pulling back the skin wiggling the tip of his tongue around her bare clit.

Frank left. I mean he couldn't just stand there. They were bound to find him. He wasn't quite sure what he was going to do yet. This could be useful to him. His cock surely wasn't tell him this was bad. He needed to cool his head, and think things over.

Stroking Jin's cock for all that it was worth linda grounded her hips into his face yearning for a release. As the cum glinted in the light of the living room as Jin bucked shot after shot onto Linda's back, and thick wide ass. The release of Linda's own large pent up orgasm came barreling down forcing Jin to lap up as much as his tongue could.

"That's a good boy. Thanks," she murmured curling up to his side getting the cuddles her own husband always went to the bathroom for afterwords.

"No problem. Absolutely anytime," Jin said turning to wrap his arms around her his cock poking her stomach still quite hard.

"Watch it with that thing. He seems easily excited."

"Well to be fair that might have been without a doubt the sexiest thing i've ever experienced."

"Sexier than the foursomes, and the cheerleaders?" she quipped grinding her stomach against the hard cock pinned against her.

"I mean dirtiest? No. Sexiest? Yes." the soft skin of her stomach felt like heaven has his cock flex, spurting a small amount of precum against her skin.

"Calm down tiger. You're getting me all sticky."

"I can't help it. All I can think about is how good your pussy tasted."

"Well I'm going to go shower, and cleanup for my husband. I trust this will be kept secret?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds