A Submissive's Journey Pt. 05

We stopped about halfway down the hall at an empty booth. It looked pretty much the same as the booth I was just in so what was so special about it. Maybe there as some kind of unwritten code here where you stayed if you wanted certain things.

"Ok. Put in your money honey." He motioned to the slot on the wall, and I hurriedly put in some cash.

The video turned on, lighting up the room.

"I'm Dru, by the way honey if you see me around again say hi and tell me how you do. C'mere quick look", he motioned me into the hall.

Above the door on the left the light was off, but the one to the right was on. He pointed to it and smiled and brought me back in the room. Grabbing me by the shoulder he directed my gaze to the sidewalls on either side. Cut into the walls were holes about 3 inches in diameter.

Dru smiled and pointed to the hole on the right, nodding. "Now honey you just stick your finger through there and I bet you get you some, especially if they look through first and see how cute you are. And remember, hun, you don't have to do nothing. If someone want to suck yours and you don't want it or they put an ass up in your face you're not ready for. Say No. You are allowed. You are the prize here, baby boy. Now have your fun."

He turned to the hall, exited pointing at the latch on the door, waved a little prom queen wave and shut the door behind him.

--

Setting my bag down in the corner by the screen, I looked at it and quickly pulled out the bottle for a long swig before replacing it. The burn went down my throat and the warmth came over me. Now was good of a time as any.

I knelt in front of the hole looking through. There was a man standing in front of his screen and all I could see was that he had his pants down and was playing with himself. Much like the guy before I really couldn't see his cock, but this man's ass was thinner and less hairy.

Putting my index and middle fingers together I placed them on the wall next to the hole and then ran them around the lower edge, contemplating and procrastinating. They hovered there for a second and then I shoved them through the hole initiating myself to a whole new part of my life.

At first nothing at all happened. I held my fingers through the hole for a few seconds, considered pulling them out, kept them a little longer and then I had to look to see what was going on.

Through the hole the man was moving. At first I saw a thigh and then inches from the entrance was a cock dangling in midair, already hard. Supported by three fingers underneath and held in place by a thumb on top, the man was slowly stroking himself.

My impatience grew to see the sweet meat in front of me so close but out of reach. He was smaller than the other guys I had been with maybe as small as five I couldn't say for sure. It shined in the light as if he had been using his spit as a lube to work it, reminding me of the peckers I had serviced before; how they had looked the moment they were released from my mouth after a good cum.

I longed for that feeling again of penetration, offering my mouth up to the hole, open wide, tongue slightly flared out. My hand went to my crotch and I rubbed myself. The heat was on me now. Desperately, I needed that feeling of a hard cock dominating my mouth.

Then it started, quite slowly at first. I had no control or I would have dived down on him, but he chose a slower route. Taking just the head he rested in my waiting mouth, rolling the head around. I flicked gently with my tongue in order to entice further exploration and please him.

The helmet of his cock soft and spongy ran the outline of my lips several times then pulled back for a few seconds. I knelt in suspense waiting. The softness returned slightly deeper this time. The glans lay gently on my tongue and I worked the underside where it met the shaft. The man seemed to like this and we stayed like that for almost a minute.

The hole allowed my entire mouth access, but my nose was cut off. Therefore, there really wasn't much in the way of a scent for me to take a hold of, just the taste that I could get and the texture of my tongue on his head.

My excitement had grown to a level that it was actually uncomfortable to be in my jeans anymore. There had been a fear of taking them down, since I couldn't get fucked that day, but I needed to release. So, while I lathered him with my tongue, I somehow managed to slip out of my pants and kneel half naked in only my shirt on the floor.

My stud's enthusiasm must have been growing too for shortly after I had finished getting comfortable he pulled his cock back a second and then gave me my first taste. There was no way to see but he must have squeezed his cock from the base like I did when I was jacking off sometimes to get a ball of precum at the tip. He then wiped it on my waiting tongue.

The taste exploded. I let out a little moan and then said "mmhm".

He began to ride my mouth for real at that point. I wrapped my lips around the shaft and just took his thrusts. Being that he wasn't too long and the thickness of the board between us he was going to a full depth without choking me. I could feel his pubes hitting my lips. It was a new sensation for me to have on an upstroke just a tip of a cock and then as he dived in the whole of it buried deep on every stroke and not having to choke or anything.

My mouth made a suction around his hardness. I pulled my cheeks in while keeping my jaw wide and held my tongue up against the underside of his sweet pecker, forming a sheath that he could use. My mouth was a pussy for him and he fucked away.

More moans emanated from deep inside me on his thrusts and I let the volume rise. To be true they turned me on and I thought they might be encouraging for him. I wanted to please him so bad, I needed his seed.

Then he said throatily, "I'm gonna cum."

"Mmm, mmhmm, mmhm," was my quick response.

I sounded so much like one of those girls in the videos. When I had heard it before it had sounded so fake. How could anyone get anything from someone shoving their dick in your mouth? But, I was not faking in the least. My little whimpers were of delight. I urgently needed to taste his seed, to feel him explode and take him to that nirvana of writhing orgasm.

He rewarded me as such and fully deep in my mouth he started shooting his hot sweet cum.

I had never taken it from quit this angle before. The other times it had been either in my throat or more towards the front. This time the cock head was position in a way that it was only a centimeter from the back of my throat. Every spurt of delicious cream hit full blast against this sensitive membrane. The power of the man taking nature's right and having his way with me was consuming. My whole being seemed to linger in space for a second floating along, riding the jets of his cum.

Soon my mouth was full. I was not about to relinquish my prize anytime soon. There was a need to savor the taste fully rolling the juices around on my mouth, letting it seep into my body and become a part of me. There was a sensation that it enveloped me so completely that I nectar of man was easing out my very pores.

He pulled away and I could here him zipping up. I tried to thank him but it only came out as a mumble. The door next to me open and then shut again. In the hallway I could hear low voices and shortly the door opened again.

There was no way to tell if the door had shut the second time. I remained in my position, mouth up to the hole still full of the previous man's seed. All of which would be evident to the newcomer.

What would he be thinking? Should I hold it there?

Pausing a few seconds, I realized that I couldn't just hold the juice in my mouth the whole time. If the new man saw me swallow that would be pretty hot for him and I could back away to get a look and make sure his wasn't a ... hmm a creep? Who exactly would I reject at this point. I had to look.

Closing my mouth I let the juice run down my throat and pulled back peering through the hole. A new man was lined up and undoing his pants. Moving my head to get a better angle I could see that his door to the hallway was still open, meaning that anyone out there would be able to see what I was doing.

It was an odd thought that in a way I was both being an exhibitionist and that I was being anonymous. Surely, at some point I would have to leave the confines of the booth and anyone watching me leave would know that it was I who had been pleasuring men, but for that moment in time I could be anyone.

There could be a line of men the whole way out to the video section and I wouldn't know it. Maybe they would hang out afterwards and when I left they would all watch me go down the line of men that I had served, my head hung in the shame and dirty glory of my acts.

But for now there was the man on the other side. My position at the moment was pulled back from the hole a foot or so. The sight of a still flaccid penis poking through at me interrupted my reverie. The balls were long and heavy, but at this stage the cock itself was only a couple of inches.

I leaned forward at first taking in the scent. He was freshly washed, smelling like some popular brand of soap. I was almost strange tome, but underneath I could still smell traces of the musk that were yearning to get through.

Bending down I took one of the balls in my mouth and suckled gently. At this the man moaned so loud that it was uncomfortable to me. Moving to the other one I was even more careful to use the lightest touch. Again the man moaned aloud.

Although I was till horny and wanted earnestly to give this man a blowjob, I wasn't sure that I could it was almost comical and I didn't want to draw that much attention to myself.

Leaning forward a third time I placed his entire cock right into my mouth and pushed up against the hole in a similar manner to the way I had with the last man. There was no outburst. My tongue worked on him as I sucked as if his penis was a pacifier. It gently grew but slowly.

Several minute passed like this him just standing on the other side of the wall and me suckling like a pig. The barely measurable growth spurts had finally got the cock to a state of soft erection where he could start pumping my mouth.

The blood filled his most sensitive member and expanded it with the friction of my lips and tongue. It was coming to life in my mouth. What was once soft and supple gained ridges and grew rigid. The slow measured strokes grew slightly faster. This felt right. The man had come to life.

He worked my mouth for a minute and then stopped pulling out on me. As I leaned back to see what was the matter, he but his face down by the hole and said softly. I want too come in there to see you doing it. I get off on watching you.

The idea rolled over in my mind for a time and then I agreed that he could come over if he wished. My hand went to the latch and I undid it shifting to face to door so that I could accept him properly.

The door opened inwards and an older man maybe in his fifties entered with his cock still out! It blew my mind that he would walk around the hall like that, but I guess it was a short trip. Hopefully, no one had seen him.

He slipped in past the door and standing up in front of me, reached down, grabbed my head and started to pump his cock in my mouth. There was none of the tentative slowness of before. This was a man determined to fuck my face.

The cock had grown to be big enough that his thrusts couldn't be full without choking me. Which he seemed to have no compunction doing. I started to gag and could feel the moistness of my throat juices making my mouth slippery and running down my chin.

My head was held on either side by powerful hands the tilted my head backwards. He wanted to see the look on my face as he pummeled it with his tool.

Now he got loud again, but instead of moans he stared making these rough grunting sounds. His balls slapped up against my slippery chin I could feel my shirt starting to stick to my chest there was so much now. A particularly deep thrust was held for a few seconds making my eyes water heavily. He pulled back and put it in again deep.

Below him, I was little more than a rag doll; hands at my sides accepting his thrusts. There was something so hot about him using me this way. I just stared up into his eyes and took the treatment like the little pussy boy I had become.

Then he stared talking. "Yeah take it you little bitch. I'm gonna shoot cum in your throat."

His breath was ragged, his hips pumped furiously. The length of his cock reached an impossible hardness, seeming to bloom and with one last hard thrust deep inside me started to spasm. The whole cock pulsated in my mouth. There was no way to taste him as he was pushed so deep in me. The actual cum leaving his cock, which I had been experiencing, was replaced with a live pulsing action.

He finished and pulled straight back out. Pointing the cock back down on my face. He turned to his side and began to slap his hard cum soaked cock down onto my face, hitting my cheeks and lips.

That was when I noticed to my shock that he had left the door open after he had entered and he had turned me in order to show a couple men in the hall how he was using me.

The man above me saw my gaze shift to the hall and the look of recognition on my face. "Yeah cocksucker you're gonna do them do. Little sissy." He laughed shoving his still hard cock back down into my cavity.

The next man was already undoing his pants and entering the room followed by another. The booth was rather small so they shoved me deep my back to the screen and proceeded to have their way with me.

Everything was happening so fast that it is hard to recollect right now. Soon I was surrounded by three hard cocks of middle-aged men intent on getting their way, a way that I was every bit willing to give them.

There was something so hot about being in the middle of all that sexual energy, of being the outlet to so much passion even at the price of my own manhood.

I would take one cock in my mouth then the other, holding one and cupping another's balls. The man who had cum evidently still wanted to stick around for the show but slowly he worked his way out of active participation so that I was face with two sweet healthy bouncing cocks.

One would turn my head to him, firmly holding my head and pushing his cock deep over and over. Then sensing his neighbor's impatience he would turn my head to the other cock and feed it to me bouncing my head on his stick.

This turned into how the game would be played. One stood to my rear the other in front. The one behind would shove my head down making me take every inch of his buddies cock. They seemed to have a perverse desire to choke me. I would retch and they would let up a little bit and then back at it. After a bit of treatment with the one cock they would spin me around one-eighty and the roles would reverse always one man feeding the other's cock to me.

My excitement was overwhelming, I was leaking fully in my pants now, where a pool of precum that had to be as big as a nickel was forming. But, alas all of this use on my untrained mouth was severely tiring to me. It reached a crescendo that I could no longer take.

Pushing my self off the current cock I looked up pleading and the feeder and begged, "Please cum. Please Sir, Sirs, please cum for me I need it so bad."

I hoped that my please would take them to the place where they wanted to finish their business. My ploy worked fine. The man who had been feeding me started to jack his cock vigorously. They turned me sideways so I could appreciate both cocks at once. His buddy was pulling on his shaft as well and I would move from one to the other. Licking the cockhead of this one and then going underneath and sucking the balls of the other.

Once in a while I would say something I thought was sexy like, "cum for me daddies I need to taste you please cum for me please."

The one on the left was first. He had brought himself to the edge and now plunged over it by mashing his heated vein down the length and burying himself in my waiting orifice. One, two three thrusts and then pulling back he filled my mouth up with his cum. I took a few blasts swallowed and pulled back letting the rest drip into my waiting mouth.

His friend was next but timed it wrong so he didn't quite get to my mouth before he started to shoot. The first stream of seed splashed across my upper lip. I hungrily capped him off, taking just the tip in my mouth and felt each pulse fill me with delicious seed. It was the icing on the cake.

Just as quickly and chaotically as everything had happened they all disappeared. Perhaps I was lost too much in the moment to notice them tidying up and getting ready to leave. All I knew was that one moment I had cocks all around my face and cum all over and the next I was left kneeling on the floor, shirt soaked with cum and mouth juices

I licked my lips, tried to make myself look as unnoticeable as possible and slipped out of the building to catch a bus home for some much needed rest.

As I walked the last steps out of the store I turned back to see if anyone was watching me. They all seemed oblivious, but I knew. The visions would play in my mind the rest of the day, just like the tastes of the men's cum lingered in my mouth and their musky scents covered my face.

--

Thursday morning I was back into schoolwork. Something about it seemed even more boring and pointless than it had previously. Sure I wanted to have a good job someday and not just be loading trucks or something for the rest of my life, but I was feeling that I never really had a chance to live my life at all. The boring nonstop drone of high school had melted in to the same at college.

Perhaps, it was that there was so much on my mind that I couldn't really try to concentrate or possibly it was my total lack of interest in philosophy.

Since I had left the bookstore the day before my life had been utterly uneventful. I had stopped by a store to get some decent clothes on Mr. Silver's card, grabbed some Chinese takeout and holed up in my room until this morning watching mindless nonsense on the television.

The last few days kept running over and over in my mind. About how I had taken on this new role, opening a different outlook on what my life was. It was hard for me to look any man on the street or fellow male student in the eye, because I could no longer trust my own reactions.

I was afraid that I would do something to let my new secret out. This being a sex tool for men was all too new for me to go around acting like Dru did. There was a way that I was used to looking at myself and the kind of mincing out and about dirty boy thing wasn't how I saw myself.

The sexual adventures were not really a solid part of my existence just suits that I could step into and explore new things. I was used to people reacting to me as the normal college boy, not like one of those guys that liked men. I wasn't brave enough to be unique like that.

There was also a part of me that enjoyed the taboo hidden nature of the whole thing. If I saw a man at a station and happened to glance at his crotch for a second, the flush of exhilaration and shame that flowed over me was intoxicating. There was no way for the man to suspect that I was imagining him in my mind's eye standing over me with his hard cock pointing down waiting to be serviced.

I had played with that feeling a bit the night before when I was feeling particularly horny. Taking down my yearbook as I had many times before, I turned to pages that I had never really looked at before. Different boy's sports teams for the most part. The wresting team seemed to be the one that I went back to the most.

For the first time I went through each of the pictures and inspected the package of each boy. Most of them were guys that I had hung out with quite a bit. There was no way that I could muster up the courage to like ask them if I could suck them in real life. It would almost be like I was letting them down or something, but I found myself getting very excited looking between all their legs and imagining what they looked like hard.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds