A Summer in the Flesh Ch. 14-15

“Come on Annie. Shake it baby!”

Then Dare came up behind me and patted my ass. I was startled. I stepped forward. He stepped around the bar and put his hands on my hips. He pressed up against me from behind, slithering and swaying to the music. I closed my eyes and reached behind me and put a hand behind his head. His hair was free and long, and it tickled my shoulders. I swayed with him. He put a hand on my tummy and pulled us together. I could feel his massive cock begin to stiffen against my ass.

The song filled my head and made me laugh. He kissed my neck. I kept my eyes closed. His hand slipped down to my pubic mound. The other hand followed. He pressed his hands into my mound. I wiggled my ass against his stiffening cock.

I turned to face him. Now his hands were on my ass. I grabbed his ass and pulled. His buns were rock hard. He turned around on me. I ran my hands over his chest and stomach. I grabbed his oblique muscles and squeezed. His muscles were taught, his flesh was smooth and hard and rippled. He undid the drawstring to his pants, and just as the music hit “ahhhh…that’s the way…,” his pants slipped down to his ankles.

The crowd cheered. Holy shit! He was not wearing his thong.

He put his hands behind him and pressed them on my hips and gripped me firmly, making my hips move with his. I ran my hands over his stomach. I couldn’t help myself. I had to feel his cock. I was just going to feel his cock, and then I was going to get off the stage. I figured this was a once in a lifetime deal, right?

I took the base of his cock in one hand. It was marvelously thick and warm. It grew harder in my hand. I rested the side of my face against his shoulder blade and squeezed the massive wonder. We swayed, I stroked him, and the crowd hummed with excitement.

He turned and moved behind me this time. I felt his dick begin to slide up against the crack of my ass, hot and hard and huge. He pulled me against him with his hands over my stomach. His cock covered the entire length of my ass. It was heavy against me. I couldn’t get away.

We swayed a few times, and then with the beat of the music he pushed up against me. He pulled back, and the next time he pushed against me, his cock shot between my legs like a ramrod. I looked down, and his penis was visible in front of me now. It was like I had sprouted a thick, stubby penis head. He rocked back and forth and the flaming heat spread up from my twat and engulfed me.

“Awww, that’s the way, uh huh uh huh, I like it, uh huh, uh huh….” The music blared.

Then Amy was on stage in front of me, naked in her granny boots. I wondered where she had been. She knelt down in front of me. She took the head of Dare’s cock into her mouth. She sucked on it, and as she did her nose and lips pressed into my swollen twat, against my clit. I watched her. Dare reached around from behind me and took Amy’s head in his hands. He pulled her into us. I held onto his arms. I closed my eyes. There was more applause and now rhythmic clapping.

“Grab hold of the pole,” Dare said, and then I noticed the pole in front of me, a few feet behind Amy. And I knew what was going to happen if I bent forward and grabbed that pole.

Dare pulled back. Time stopped for a moment.

Now I have tried to imagine, on occasion and just for the fun of it, what might have happened if I taken a hold of that pole just then. In my imagination, where I am invulnerable to the raw emotions wrought by reality, it goes something like this:

*****

I bend over and grab the pole. Amy’s mouth lets go of me. The tip of his cock starts into me. It is a slow entry. I close my eyes and grit my teeth in anticipation. Cheers swirl in the air. Amy nuzzles and sucks at my tits while the giant organ presses on deep inside of me. My vagina feels tight and small against the encroaching member. It keeps coming into me until I feel like I can’t give anymore, and then it withdraws slowly.

Big hands grip my hips. Small hands hold my waist. I open my eyes, and I can see our reflection in a mirror across the room, fleshy hues bleeding into one amorphous, androgynous form. I see Charlie and Alan and Vicki watching me. She smiles at me. Then Dare begins bucking into me with more force and energy. More applause.

I look around the room. At various booths I see naked women sitting on men’s laps, or naked women kneeling with their heads’ in men’s laps, and all the men are watching me leeringly.

He plunges into me fully; I feel the head of his penis well up inside of me, pressing against the limits of my sanctum. Yet more cheers, more applause. Amy feasts on my swinging breasts. Dare pumps into me. I quiver and shudder and a white-hot light seems to fill me. I grip the pole with all my might. I hear my cry wring out.

I close my eyes and throw back my head. More white-hot light rips through me. I am drowning in the energy of the crowd. I can see all there faces all at once. They are watching me, and now they are feeding me their energy, it is inside of me now, welling, bursting, until I become the energy – white-hot light. Was this it – the fifth dimension? A warm fluid down my legs: a gusher? I am moaning, bellowing. Howls from the crowd now.

He pulls out of me. His giant penis slides up against my ass. He grips it with both hands, and yet I feel a long portion of his steamy hot prick rubbing against my ass. People in the seats are coming to their feet, peering at me and around me. I hear him groaning, and then like a fire hose, he lets loose on me. I feel his sticky liquid gush onto my back and into the crack of my ass and all over me.

The crowed cheers wildly. Hollers fill the room. He keeps coming in spurts, oozing more and more cum onto me. I finally stand up, and Amy, like a mother cat, begins to lick my sopping pussy clean with her tongue. I am splattered with fertile seed. I am defiled and fouled and utterly corrupted. Amy stands up and hugs me. She rubs my ass and smears my back with his cum. We kiss to seal my fate, and her mouth is burning with the flood of my feminine ejaculate. She works his cum into my ass. She spreads it all around. We keep kissing to a standing ovation. I am accepted.

*****

Or so that’s how I have sometimes imagined it. There are other scenarios, but there is always one part that remains the same. In my imagination, at the moment of my climax, with Dare’s enormous cock savagely stabbed into my cervix, I am beset by visions that remind me a the scene in “Rosemary’s Baby”: It is the one where Mia Farrow finally recalls being raped by the Demon during what otherwise appears to be a pleasant cocktail party. Remember? Her husband and her kindly old neighbors and the rest of their unassuming satanic coven are there, sipping away politely, encouraging the demonic violation.

I know, it is kind of creepy, but it always comes to me when I imagine it, and it is the best way to describe exactly what I felt when I decided to get off that stage.

I felt like I had one moment to make a decision that would affect me for the rest of my life. I suppose the allusion to a satanic ritual is a little dramatic; I didn’t think there was anything “evil” about what was happening. But I disagree with Amy’s insistence that there was no line I could cross, nowhere I could go that I couldn’t come back from. I truly felt that I had been about to cross that line, to go to that place. If I had let Dare enter me on that stage, if I had experienced the white-hot orgasm I now only imagine, I am quite certain that my life would have changed; I would have ceased to be the person I know I am in my heart.

Which is all to say that I simply decided at that precise moment that this whole crazy underground sex scene wasn’t my thing.

So what really happened is this: I said, “I can’t do this Amy,” and I swung my leg over her head and stepped away from Dare.

“You two will have to finish without me,” I said as cheerily as I could. There were a few boos from the crowd, but I certainly didn’t care.

I picked up my robe and shoes and put it on the robe as I descended the steps. I walked by the table where Charlie and Alan and Vicki were seated, all looking a little dumbfounded. I told Charlie I would be right back. I went to the ladies lounge and got into the shower as quickly as I could.

And then I took a deep breath and thought about my future and my life.

“Annie?” There was a whisper from the entryway behind me, and I turned. It was Charlie. “I didn’t see anyone, so I… just wanted to make sure you were all right.”

I stood there naked, dripping wet, and I didn’t know what to say.

“Thank you Charlie. I’m fine,” I said finally. “In fact I feel great.”

I had made some decisions.

Charlie looked so sweet, furtively peeking around the wall at me, like he didn’t want to embarrass me. “Okay, I’ll just wait... I’ll be outside then.” he said quietly.

“I will be right out, Charlie.”

“I knew you were fine, but I was just making sure, you know?”

And he was gone before I could thank him again.

When I came out of the lounge I was wearing my jeans and a white blouse. Charlie was still sitting with Alan and Vicki. It looked like the show was over. I didn’t want to talk to anyone but Charlie. I took Charlie by the hand and asked him to follow me. I apologized to Alan and Vicki.

“Where are we going?” Charlie asked a little confused.

I found a quiet corner and I motioned for him to sit down.

“I want to give you a different kind of lap dance,” I said softly.

I sat in his lap sideways and I put my arm around the back of his neck. I put my head on his shoulder, and I asked him to hold me. He brought his arms up around me, in the same way he had carried me off that one night, the night I suppose I first felt what I was now feeling again for Charlie.

“I just want to be with you from now on,” I whispered in his ear.

“Good,” he said, and then he kissed me.

We sat there, cuddled like that, and as Charlie held me and petted my head I realized something important.

I needed to make a major revision to Annie’s Four-dimensional Theory of the Orgasm. Yes, there was most certainly a fifth orgasmic condition, a fifth dimension – an absolute perfect ten. I knew that because I was experiencing it at that very moment.

It is called love.

*******

Epilogue One: That Night

The music ended and it was quiet. Gradually the lights came up.

“It’s four o’clock,” Charlie said looking at his watch.

I purred out a whine and snuggled closer to him. He kept holding me and petting my head.

“Excuse me lovebirds.”

It was Vicki’s voice. I looked up at her with sleepy eyes. Alan was standing behind her and he nodded at me. Vicki handed Charlie a sheet of paper.

“Alan and I want to do this for you two.”

“What is it?” I asked.

“It is directions to our summer home.”

I was confused. At first I thought she was trying to invite us to there place for something like a date, and I definitely didn’t want that. I meant what I had said to Charlie.

“Alan and I are off to Montreal for a week. We leave later today. The place will just be sitting there, empty and lonely. So we thought maybe you two would be interested in getting away for awhile.” She waited for a reply.

“You know, before you run off to California,” Alan added.

“I don’t know,” I said startled.

“Oh, for heavens sake, don’t say no,” Vicki pleaded.

I looked at Charlie in confusion.

“How would we get in, I mean if we were to go,” Charlie asked.

“There’s a gate on the road going into the lake,” Alan said as he stepped closer to us. “You just tell the gatekeeper that you are Annie and Charlie. Someone from security will escort you to the house and let you in. They’ll be expecting you at anytime; I’ll see to it. It’s in your directions.”

There was nothing from Charlie and me but blank looks.

“Oh now, don’t let all the security stuff scare you. It is nothing more than a glorified cottage on a secluded little lake. There are only a few homes on the lake, so it is very private, and very…”

I wanted to do this. It was perfect I decided. I had four weeks before classes started. I could afford a week.

“…romantic,” Vicki concluded. She waited.

“Thank you,” I said finally.

“Come on Vicki,” Alan said.

“Thank you,” Vicki said slowly and earnestly to me.

Alan took Vicki’s arm. “Oh, and I’ll leave a number to call if you have any trouble with the boat,” Alan said as they walked away.

“Boat?” Charlie and I said in unison.

I got off Charlie’s lap and stretched. “How interesting,” I said coyly.

“You mean you want to go?” Charlie asked as he stood up.

“Yes, if you do.”

“It is such short notice,” Charlie said somewhat desperately, and, ridiculously, my heart dropped. He smiled. “Of course I’ll go. How could I refuse an adventure with you?”

“A quiet adventure this time,” I replied.

Amy came over two us. She had changed into her street clothes and she was carrying our beach bag.

She was excited as she told us about how Tom was going home with Vanessa. “She’s the perfect girl for him, really.” We laughed. She said that Mike had fallen for some “blondie bimbo” that was tagging along with Amy’s circle of friends from the club.

“David has this huge suite atop the Ren Cen for tonight,” Amy started, “and a bunch of us are going back there to party, so you guys can have the car. I will watch out for Mike and make sure we get back to the Blues House.”

Then Amy got a mischievous look on her face. “You guys want to come party with us.”

“Nah,” we both replied. The Ren Cen, or Renaissance Center, was a swanky seventy-story hotel right where the bridge would deposit one back into the U.S. I am sure it was an amazing suite, but I couldn’t help to think that was trying way too hard to party.


“I knew you wouldn’t, but you are absolutely invited. David was very disappointed,” she said accusatorily, pointing her finger at me, “and he was definitely hoping to see you again.”

“What,” Charlie sputtered.

“Not going to happen,” I said smiling. I would explain that David was Dare to Charlie later, if he asked.

“Yeah, I know. I know,” Amy sighed, smiling and giving me a knowing look. There was a pause.

“I guess I won’t see you before you’re off for California,” Amy said, and now she was pouting.

“I don’t know what my plans are anymore,” I said to Amy with my own knowing look. She smiled.

“Well, just in case,” Amy said coming towards me.

We hugged and I didn’t know what to say, so I said, “I’ll never forget you,” and I knew that was an understatement.

And then Amy did the strangest thing. She hugged me like we were brothers, firm and strong, and leaned up and whispered in my ear.

“I am proud of you.” And then more loudly, so Charlie could hear: “I like a girl who knows what she wants.”

And what she doesn’t want, I thought.

Amy asked if we would take the beach bag home. “Oh, I almost forgot,” she said suddenly, and she reached into the bag and handed me a huge roll of bills to me.

“Your share,” she said, and then she whispered to me. “It could have been a lot more.”

That was the last time I ever saw Amy.

I fell asleep leaning against Charlie on the ride home. I woke up and the world was glowing amber in the sunrise.

“Charlie?”

“Yeah.”

“Did I embarrass you?”

“No.”

There was a long pause. I tried to remember Amy’s words, and then I asked my question.

“Do you think I’m a dick-loving fuck slut?” I asked meekly.

“Depends.”

I shot up and slugged his shoulder. “It depends? On what?”

“Do you want to be a dick-loving fuck slut?”

It was quiet for a moment. “It was fun,” I said. “Fun, but really weird sometimes, too.”

“Annie?”

“Yes Charlie.”

“You can be MY dick-loving fuck slut, if you want.”

We both laughed. He put his arm around me and I kissed him on the cheek.

“Okay. I’d like that,” I said.

*******

Epilogue Two: And Then The Rest of My Life

Vicki and Alan’s “cottage” was spectacular. It was like a movie set. There were big moss rock fireplaces in seemingly every room in the house, and Charlie and I made love in front of each one of them. We slept in every morning, luxuriating in the giant canopy bed. We took rides around the lake in the vintage wooden Cris-Craft motorboat we found in the boathouse (yes, boathouse). Mostly, though, we talked. I never wanted it to end.

It rained in torrents one night. The deck off the living room was covered, and it was warm even in the rain, so we left the sliding glass door open. We made love in front of a roaring fire with only the rain for our music. It was a languorous session, and afterwards I got a craving for hot chocolate.

I had loved hot chocolate as a little girl, and I hadn’t had any in years, and with the rain and the fire it just seemed mandatory. I searched the shelves for hot chocolate in a frenzy. I made quite a production out of it, and Charlie got to laughing. I finally found some in the pantry, and I went through the trouble of making sure the water was the perfect temperature and the cups had just the right amount of cocoa.

I finally sat down with Charlie in front of the fire. We were sitting cross-legged, facing each other in big terry cloth robes, and I was fussing over how much Charlie liked his hot chocolate.

“No, but do you really like it?” I asked for the third time. “I could heat it up.”

He wouldn’t answer me. He just stared at me bemusedly.

“What,” I finally said.

“I love you, Annie Malone.”

My heart soared. I had wanted to say it a hundred times, but I had wanted to hear him say it first. Not because I was stubborn. It was because, after all we had been through, I needed to believe it, to know it was true.

I started to cry (of course). It was hard for me to talk through all my blubbering.

“Well, fine;” I managed, “to hell with the goddamn hot chocolate then!” And then I moved our cups to the side and attacked him.

Charlie transferred to the University I was attending a semester later. We drove back to California together after Christmas, and he lived with me in a cozy little apartment on the top of a hill near campus. We got married in the spring of 1982. We are still married, and we are still very much in love.

When our daughter went off to college last year, I worried for her. It is what made me write this down. I tried to think of what lesson I had learned from my experiences.

I told her this – inthe end, it’s always about love. Love for life, love for friends, love for yourself, and the true love of another human being. Have as much fun as you possibly can, I said, but know that sooner or latter you are going to find something missing and want something more. When the time comes, don’t search for more sex or drugs, or for another party -- search for love. Love is the only thing in life that can fulfill you, and satiate the hunger in your soul. Search for love, and from then on whatever happens will be for the best.

I will tell our son the same thing when he leaves for college. My heart aches to think of them leaving us. Whatever they experience, I hope they experience it with love in their hearts.

And I hope to God they never find out about my summer as a naughty, sex-crazed, dick-loving fuck slut.

You CAN keep a secret, can’t you?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds