A Summer of Slow Transition Ch. 01

They both enjoyed the most intense sex they'd had in quite a while. They were both so aroused that it didn't take very long for both to reach a climax. Pam had multiple orgasms, something that happened too infrequently in Bob's opinion. He knew this new awareness of being admired in such an obvious sexual way, by a man she had basically just met, had aroused and excited Pam in such a way she didn't quite understand and was not ready to openly show or admit at this point. Bob was so aroused by the mere thought of his wife being turned on by a new experience, he was just in a hurry to fuck. Pam obviously was too. They were both so turned-on, there was no time for physical foreplay. This time, the foreplay was all mental, they just got right to fucking ... and fucking hard, with a sense of urgency for both of them.

"She's beginning to come around to seeing things a little differently," Bob thought. He fell asleep excited at the thought of what the future may have in store for them.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds