A Summer to Remember Ch. 02

The Count of Monte Cristo was a better movie than she expected, however, tiredness took over and she was asleep before the clock struck midnight. Grenne ran his hands absentmindedly over her legs as he watched the sword fight play out on the screen. He looked over and saw Jezebel cuddling with a pillow, her chest rising and falling ever so subtly with each breath. When the final scene came he reached over and shook her gently but with no response. Slowly he moved so he was leaning over her and he couldn't help himself, so he kissed her, so softly that she barely responded except to press her lips gently against his. He pulled back and smiled then lifted her and took her up to her room.

Looking at her, all sprawled out on the bed, he couldn't help but feel that old familiar pang of lust. His hands hooked the hem of her shirt and pulled it up over her head. The white lace bra caught him by surprise. Her pink upturned nipples were just visible enough to tease him, but he continued to tell himself that his intentions were nothing but pure, wearing all that to bed had to be uncomfortable. He unbuttoned her shorts and panties, pulling them down her long milky white legs as he kissed her thighs with hesitant lips. Gently, he rolled her over and kissed her back as he unhooked her bra and slid it off her arms. He was barely inches away from his darling naked step-daughter whom he'd already slept with, but still, the forbidden lust was there and it was as if he were dreaming of pushing into her for the very first time all over again. But he stopped and rummaged through her dresser and found a red thong and a thin white nightgown and dressed her. It made him sad that he couldn't touch her as he wished, but it also fueled the fire in his loins.

After just a moment in his cold sheets that still had the lingering scent of sex, he was wrapping his hand around his hard cock and groaning as he thought of her, the way her pussy squeezed his cock, oh gods he felt like he was about to cum already, and after a few more well placed strokes, he did. He was dizzy from the thought of her, and why was he masturbating? He hadn't jacked off since he was Jezebel's age. God how he wanted her, and hopefully he could find some way to satiate his need without ruining his relationship with his step-daughter.

In the morning:

Jezebel yawned and rolled away from the lemony sunlight shining in through her window, but she was already awake and something felt odd. She stood and noticed that she was wearing the white nightgown that she hardly ever wore because it was so thin...and with a red thong? She must've been really tired when she got dressed. But then again, she didn't remember even waking up from when she fell asleep during the movie. Could it be possible that Grenne had dressed her? No, she loved the idea of that but knew that it was utterly ridiculous.

Remembering the message she sent to the author of the erotic story, she logged onto her email account and wished that a return message would be there. When the page loaded, there it was, highlighted in blue. She clicked on it and read each word carefully as if it were an online recipe for love potion.

~Dear RoseBudLove,

First, I must say that I absolutely love the name. And secondly, thank you for the praise of my story. I am so excited that someone can relate to my story and I would be so happy to help you! Right now, before I know the whole story, I can recommend a few tricks to help you out. When I know the whole story though, I can hopefully help more!

My first suggestion is to wear sexy clothing, nothing slutty because that simply isn't tasteful. Wear things that are only semi-opaque or suggest that you go to the pool and wear a sexy swimsuit. Usually, if he does mention anything you'll be able to play it off as an accident, or ignorance.

Secondly, make small hints, if he really gets curious he may try to seduce you, then again, there is the morality issue and either he'll feel guilty about thinking these things or he may feign ignorance, that is if he isn't already pretty ignorant.

Finally, try to do things so that you spend more time together, invite over friends that are in couples so you seem like the third wheel and have an excuse to talk to him alone. You can also combine these ideas, depending on the availability and the current season, I'd suggest something like a pool party.

Tell me how things work out and get back to me with the rest of the story, I am completely intrigued by your story and might even use it for the sequel to the first short story!

With luck,

LoveBlossoming~

Jezebel could barely believe what she was reading. She was so happy that the author had written back so soon, and yet she wondered if she would have the courage to do what she had suggested. Looking down at her thin nightgown and the pink splotches of red from her thong that showed through, she decided that she would definitively try the first thing on her list. She mentally checked off the list she'd made using LoveBlossoming's ideas.

Jezebel quickly wrote a short list of the oddities that had happened and hinted that there was more. She hoped that she would get a quick response.

Taking a deep breath to steady her nerves, she found Grenne sitting in his chair watching the news, already dressed for work at his hardware designing job. She smiled genuinely and walked right past him on her way to the kitchen. She smiled slightly as she saw his head turn and his jaw drop open.

He couldn't believe it, she actually stayed dressed in what he put her in. Arousal laced with fear sped through his veins as he wondered if she had only been pretending to be asleep as he dressed her. But it couldn't be, she gave him a puzzled look despite the blush on her face. Maybe though, just maybe, she actually had sensed the sexual tension in the air and was acting on it. He stood and followed her to the kitchen.

"So, looking for something good to eat? Sorry I didn't wake you and fix breakfast, I figured I'd let you sleep in today." Grenne watched as she bent over the counter and fixed herself a cup of coffee.

"Right, well, I'm up anyway." She smiled and looked back at him. Her curves were just barely visible through the semi-opaque fabric and she blushed as he took in the sight of her body.

He grunted and snatched his jacket off the hook and waved goodbye. "I'll be back around five, see you then."

She waved goodbye, the silhouette of her globular beasts shifting as she did so. His jaw tightened, a slight tightening in his pants reminded him it was time to go before she noticed it. As soon as he was out the door she smiled brightly and laughed nervously. ~Holy shit, I did it!~ The excitement was evident as she rushed upstairs to wait for LoveBlossoming to respond.

Soon after she had rushed up the stairs she became extremely bored with waiting and decided to continue her wild streak by looking around her step-father's room. Stepping into the room she felt like it was foreign and similar all at once. She glanced through the dresser and found nothing of interest. Next, she flopped down on the bed and lay back, a musky sensual scent tickled her nose and she curiously pushed aside the covered and found cum stained sheets and a flash of white lace. Her breath caught in her chest as she pulled out the pair of panties she'd warn yesterday, still wet from what she assumed was cum. Now she knew for sure that her step-father wanted her, perhaps more than ever. A hint of either a memory or a dream suddenly flashed into her mind. His lips on her neck and his hands on her hips. Her lips around the head of his cock tasting his salty cum as it squirted into her mouth. She was practically shaking as she put the memory together along with the blood on the washcloth. Was it a dream or was it a memory?

Jezebel hurried back to her room after quickly shoving the panties back under the covers. On her computer was a pop-up IM from LoveBlossoming using the email website's built in messenger.

~LoveBlossoming: I hope you don't mind talking like this but I got your message this morning and thought that you'd need some quick answers.~

~RoseBudLove: Yes! Thanks for messaging back so soon... I just found something in his room.~

~LoveBlossoming: Really? Well, what is it??~

~RoseBudLove: Well, I was waiting for your response when I became bored and decided to look through his room for any clues of whether or not he really felt anything for me. I looked through the dresser then sat on the bed, it smelled of sex and was covered in cum, then I found my panties that I was wearing yesterday in his bed! Just this morning I was wondering if maybe he dressed me last night, I didn't remember waking up from the movie we watched to get dressed. And then while I was sitting on the bed, I remembered something, it might be a dream or it might not, it was like a flashback of us having sex! Do you think we could have and he just put me back in my own bed so I'd think it was a dream?~

~LoveBlossoming: Wow, well, maybe you've been too subtle, do you have a pool or a hot tub? It might be a good way to do some accidental exploring. Dress up in a sexy bathing suit, accidentally bump against him and see where that goes?~

~RoseBudLove: Well, we have a hot tub out on the upper deck, right outside of his room...Do you think that's too blunt though?~

~LoveBlossoming: Well, to be frank, you two could have had sex before, drastic times call for drastic measures. Either way you might get information, a good fuck or maybe even both! Good luck, I've got to go, my fiance is back, I hope your night turns out like mine!~

~Love Blossoming has logged out~

Later that night:

Grenne walked through the door three hours late. First he got detained at a business meeting, then he had to deal with an angry customer and to top it all off, there was a ton of traffic on his way back home. The day had been hell, and now he had to deal with resisting his supple young step-daughter. He opened the fridge and found a diet coke and drank half of it before he saw the pink post-it attached to the fridge.

~Dear Daddy,

I tried on my new swimsuit today and it felt so wonderful that I heated up the hot tub today. The night promises to be cool so I'll be in for a while, so come on in and join me!

Love,

Jezzy

XOXO~

Groaning, Grenne smiled slightly and headed up to his room to change into swim trunks. Just as he got home, Jezebel had slipped into the bubbling hot water and bit her lip as she waited. The light came on on the bedroom and she watched his silhouette through the dark curtains, the bulge of his cock evident as he slipped on the swim trunks.

"Hey there." He smiled and slipped into the water, his long hair pulled back with a few strands brushing his chin still.

"Hey!" She swam over and hugged him tight, her breasts intentionally. He pushed her back and examined her chest and the swim suit thoroughly.

"It looks really good on you." He pulled her back into a hug and ran his fingers across her spine, the response was evident as he felt the two tight buds of her nipples harden through the thin material of her swimsuit.

"Thanks" She murmured and she let herself drift so that she was somewhat on his lap, the evidence of his arousal pressing against the inside of her thigh. "So, I was curious about something, I went to do some laundry today and an article of clothing had gone missing...one that I was wearing yesterday..."

Grenne's heartbeat stalled for a moment as what she said sank in. "Oh...really? What was it? Maybe it got caught in the drier or something..."

She nodded and he could have sworn he felt her thigh rub against his throbbing cock. "I thought about that, then I realized that you took the laundry into your room to fold it, so I went looking and in your sheets..." She blushed as her breasts bumped against his chest. "In your sheets I found my panties, dripping in cum..."

There, she said it, and Grenne had no way to respond, so he sat there, silent, his hands slowly drifting down to her ass. "And then I remembered something odd... It was either a dream or a memory and I don't think that I need to explain what it was about, so just tell me...did we? And do you want to...?"

A pink blush spread over her cheeks. He'd been caught, she asked and he knew he had to tell her the truth. "Darling..." His hand brushed over her cheek and he sighed. "It's true, the other night...I found you in your room masturbating and then, well..." He smiled a knowing smile that faltered as he grew more nervous.

"And so...you do...want me?" She looked away and blushed brightly. He could feel her heart beat against his chest and he went wild with lust.

"Let me answer you like this..." His hand grasped the back of her neck and his lips pressed against hers. Without any hesitation she kissed back with a clumsy neediness that just fueled his lust. He gasped and looked at her with wanting eyes. "But...you don't feel like this is morally wrong? That we shouldn't be doing this?"

She untied his hair and ran her fingers through it. "Well, I'm eighteen and you're not my biological father..." She moved away from him then sat on the edge of the hot tub, her belly flat and her breasts heavy and large. He wanted her in the worst way.

His hands pushed against her belly, gently urging her to lay back. She did and he kissed the inside of her thighs and whispered against the warm wet material that covered her sweet little slit. "Just relax...let me take care of my little girl."

His hands hooked the crimson straps of her swimsuit bottoms and he tossed them to the other side of the hot tub. Grenne was nervous as his lips closed over Jezebel's swollen clit. A moan of approval escaped her trembling lips and he smiled. Her cunt was dripping wet and so tight that he could barely fit the tip of his tongue into her sweet hole. He licked and laved until she'd cum twice and her pussy was ready for him, her need obvious in her glimmering golden eyes.

Grenne helped her to stand and untied her top and tossed it away, eagerly taking her nipples into his mouth and sucking and biting till he could feel her knees give way. Catching her and wrapping her legs around his hips, he carried her inside and lay her delicately on the bed and stripped off his trunks.

Jezebel gasped and sat up on her elbows and stared at his cock. It was thick and nearly eight inches long. Suddenly, she felt shy and wondered if it would even fit, but then she remembered that it had fit before. "Gods Daddy...its so big..."

Grenne smiled and crawled on top of her, the head of his cock pressing against her opening. "It'll fit baby-doll, don't worry..." His teeth nibbled on her earlobe and he whispered, "Daddy will take care of you." With that last comment, he pushed deep into her and savored the sound of her moan. This time, he made love to her, each thrust of his hips and each sultry moan, they told each other how they felt and what they needed. His nails dug into her buttocks and her teeth bit into his neck and left a deep purple bruise.

Thrust after thrust, he grunted and moaned. She hesitantly twisted his hair around her hand and pushed her lips against his ear and moaned then whispered, "...Choke me, I remember you doing it and that I loved it...but I want to feel it again..." He complied with her demand and clasped his hand around her throat and squeezed. Every muscle in her body reacted, her pussy tightened then shuddered with the intense feel of her orgasm. His body shuddered, his balls tightening and screaming that he was about to cum, but suddenly her arms held him tight, not letting him move away.

"Baby, let me pull out." He grunted. "If I cum inside you..."

She moaned and pulled him tight. "I want you to...please" He couldn't resist it any longer and thrust one last time, his hips shaking with the intense feel. Spurt after spurt of cum shot inside of her, the feel of his warm seed squirting inside of her triggered another orgasm.

He held her and kissed her for nearly an hour as he tried to catch his breath. So many emotions filled him; lust, worry over the possible pregnancy, and above all, love. Finally, he pulled out of her, still semi-hard. He expected her to snuggle against him as her mother once did, but no, he felt her body shift and there she was, kneeling in front of him, her head down, lips pressed against the base of his cock and the curve of her ass visible over her shoulders. It was incredibly erotic watching her as she licked their juices off of his cock. She closed her mouth over the head and twirled her tongue then pushed down till her bottom lip was against his balls. His cock was suddenly out of her mouth and she was licking his balls clean. Now, his cock was fully hard again and he was drawing in the sensory experience. Once again, she pushed the entire length into her mouth and then gasped as he pushed her head down. Her throat and mouth sucked and squeezed and within moment he was shooting wave after wave of his hot seed down his throat.

Jezebel yawns and rested her head on his chest and kissed his cheek. "Thank you Daddy..."

Grenne smiled and pulled her close and kissed her long and hard. "I love you sugar, as my daughter, as my lover and...if you feel the same, my one and only love..."

She was shocked and kissed him softly. "I love you too Daddy, and I do feel the same, completely..."

She yawned and started to doze off. They slept that way, naked and covered in sweat, cum and juices.

The next day, Grenne called off of work...To Be Continued.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 463 milliseconds