A Summer Too Brief

Nikki gasped, a loud sigh, and turned her head back and looked at me with visible relief. I pulled her closer to me and buried myself to the hilt with my balls coming to rest against the soft curve of her buttocks. I leaned over, put my hands over her back and grabbed her dangling breasts for more leverage.

"Oh yes, honey, that feels really good. Fuck me good, baby," Nikki murmured dreamily. Her voice was a husky drawl.

I drew my shaft out, pulling at the pink lips of her labia, before thrusting it back in. Her vagina was like a mouth stretching wide open to swallow my enraged weapon. I bent forward and kissed her, licking the drops of sweat beading up on the blonde curls at the nape of her neck. I moved my hands slowly, squeezing her breasts. Her aureoles were satin smooth with arousal and her nipples stuck out obscenely. I rolled the rubbery nubs between my fingers, alternately pinching and squeezing them

Nikki moaned with pleasure. "Oh baby, please don't stop," she pleaded, "pinch me harder."

I grasped both her breasts firmly in my hands for purchase and started moving my cock in and out of her pussy in a steady rhythm. Wet slurping noises filled the room as my lower abdomen and balls started slapping against the cheeks of her moist buttocks.

Nikki leaned back and turned her head towards me, her eyes filled with lust and abandon. Her mouth was open and I could see the tip of her tongue, running over her pink lips. I leaned forward and kissed her deeply, my tongue snaking into her mouth and dueling with hers. She reached a hand between her legs and started tickling my balls, cupping them with her warm fingers.

"Oh God, Nikki," I cried out, as I started moving in and out in a faster tempo. She also started responding to the pace. When I pulled out she thrust her hips back in perfect tandem, twisting her ass to drive me to greater pleasure. I could feel the tip of my cock touching the soft insides of her womb, and I began to sense the juices bubbling inside me.

Nikki too was building up for the climax. "That's it," she cried. "Fuck me harder, Dave," she was almost sobbing now.

Clutching the sides of the chair, she pushed her ass back at me, clenching the muscles inside her tight pussy. "Oh yes, I'm coming," she screamed. "Dave, I'm coming." Her voice was hoarse as she thrust her body back at me.

At that moment, I also exploded, shooting hot creamy spurts deep into her vagina. Nikki shook and convulsed, and I could feel a smooth warm wetness envelop my cock as it lay embedded deep inside her. With a final thrust, I slumped forward, holding on to her, shuddering with every spurt of cum that jetted out of me. We stayed like that for a few moments and then collapsed on the rug, our arms entwined, our bodies bathed in perspiration.

I turned to Nikki and planted a kiss on her swollen lips. She lay on the rug with her legs splayed wide open, a line of thick creamy drool dribbling out of the battered lips of her pussy. She ran her fingers through her dark thatch, smearing the juices all over her smooth alabaster thighs.

Picking up the can of beer, she took a deep swallow, and looked at me with a hint of mischief. "It sure is going to be an interesting summer, ain't it, Dave?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds