• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Surpise for Traci

A Surpise for Traci

I was sitting in a booth alone eating lunch when I saw her. She was very pretty, with her long sandy blonde hair and her slim figure capturing the eyes of every male in the restaurant. I figured her to be around 5'7 , 123 pounds and she had a great ass and nice average size breasts. She also looked young, probably a local college student. We made eye contact as she talked with the hostess (who I later found out was a close friend of hers). I walked over to her and asked if she would like to join me for lunch. I was very pleased when she accepted and we sat down at my booth and started talking. She informed me that she was nineteen and a student as I had suspected. I was captivated by the way she handled herself. I could tell she loved attention and I was obviously showing her alot of that! We talked about our personal lives and many other subjects before and after we ate our lunch.

I guess the subject that started everything between us was her statement that she was unhappily engaged. She loved the guy but the sex was totally unexciting. He wanted them to wait until they were married but she was not interested in waiting that long. The funny thing was that they had already had sex with each other, but when he gave her the ring he made this new rule...oral sex only. She reluctantly had agreed but was now rethinking her stance.

I was twenty-eight years old at the time and had recently ended a long relationship with a girl I loved dearly. I wasn't really thinking about anything but a conversation with this girl until she asked what I was doing the rest of the afternoon. Oh, I guess I should tell you that my new friend's name was Traci. I told her I was free so we decided to go to a local park and talk more.

We chose a bench under a tree overlooking the lake and sat down. There were a few people around throwing a Frisbee and a couple others just sitting and enjoying the beautiful weather. About a hundred yards from us a group of guys were playing basketball. I think there were eight of them but I didn't really count. All I know for sure is that Traci only glanced at them two or three times. She then made a comment about how she didn't know why a white girl would ever date a black guy and the thought of sex with one disgusted her.

As we continued to talk our conversation shifted back to her sex life and everything it seemed to be lacking. We discussed things she had done in her life and things she would like to do sexually. I found out she was a little more experienced than I would have thought and had a pretty wild group of fantasies. She seemed to love being dominated, wanted to be with another girl, and liked public displays. All of this is irrelevant, but I thought you would like to know about our conversation to let you know more information about her...and how it was affecting my somewhat reserved mind!

I had always been a conservative looking guy and most people thought I was married with kids and led a reserved life. I had always been reserved sexually and never really told others of my fantasies. Well, Traci brought those out of me that afternoon...at least some of them. As I talked I noticed her eyes sparkle when I told of one particular fantasy.

That fantasy involved me showing up at home from lunch one day with my wife (or mate in this case) there just getting out of the tub. I would tell her that I had a surprise for her. I would then blindfold her and lead her to the living room where the surprise was waiting. she would still be wearing her robe, which was one of those silk kimono type things but very short. I need to stop telling about this here because this is when I knew Traci would be the one in this fantasy of mine. She was so excited by our conversation that she was squirming around on the park bench and her face was very flush.

We had to cut our afternoon short because she had a date for dinner with her fiancee. I walked her to her car and we talked about getting together the following Saturday afternoon. Before she got into her car she turned and gave me a passionate kiss which let me know there was more in store than just lunch when we next met. I was walking to my car as she drove off and got an idea. You see, I knew Traci was not the type to leave her fiancee and I wanted to make sure I left my mark on her life.

After she was out of sight I walked over to a car where two of the guys that were playing basketball were standing. They were both around 25 years old, a little taller than I, and very muscular. I introduced myself and asked if they had seen Traci earlier. They both said they had and thought she was really hot so I asked them if they would help me with a surprise for her...of course they readily agreed!

Traci and I saw each other on and off for the next couple of weeks and the sex was incredible. She was one of the most sexual people I had ever met and loved to be treated like a slut during sex. One of her favorite things to do was to suck my dick after I had fucked her. Something about her own taste on my dick drove her crazy. She also loved it when I talked to her like she was trash while she sucked my dick or while I fucked her. I mean, this girl was a true slut!

Exactly four weeks to the day of our original meeting I picked her up after her class and took her to lunch. I had told her I had a surprise for her that day and I could see the excitement in her face. After lunch we got in my car and I drove to a nearby hotel where the two basketball players were waiting. As Traci and I pulled into the hotel parking lot I reached in my pocket and took out a blindfold. Traci's eyes widened and she smiled as she closed her eyes. I tied the blindfold tight and tested to make sure she could not see anything. I went around to her door and helped her out of the car. She was wearing a short sun dress and I got a good look at her white lace panties as she turned to stand up. I felt her ass a couple of times as I led her to the room. Just outside the door I stopped her, gave her a deep kiss and asked if she was sure this was something she wanted and she said yes.

I knocked on the door and James opened it almost immediately. He and Randy were both standing there wearing only tight sweat shorts and I could see an immediate reaction to both of their crotches when they saw Traci. I had informed them that I didn't want them to say anything so Traci would have no idea who was there and they kept their promise. We walked into the room and James shut and locked the door behind us. Randy was already rubbing his throbbing crotch and looking up and down Traci's body. I could feel Traci trembling with excitement as I helped her kneel on the floor. It didn't take the two guys long to get out of their shorts and take their place on each side of her. I had stored a video camera in the room and quickly got it out and readied myself to film this cute 'daddy's girl' with these two hung black guys.

When I was totally ready I motioned for the guys to walk closer to Traci. Almost simultaneously their cocks bumped into her face. Randy was around 9 inches and hard as a rock with excitement. James was even bigger, and he wasn't totally hard yet. I was almost in shock at their size and knew they were by far the biggest cocks Traci had ever come in contact with. She has told me I was the largest she had every had and I have 7 inches. The thing about both of these guys was that they were very thick. Traci was startled by the cocks hitting her face and I told her to reach up and grab her surprises. She tentatively reached up while James and Randy led their big black cocks to her small white hands.

When she had grasped both cocks her mouth fell open as she whispered 'oh shit'. I asked if she liked what I had brought her and she stuttered as she said she didn't know exactly what she was supposed to do with them but she was definitely surprised! I told her that today the only thing she was going to do with them was suck them both off. I felt she would receive too much pleasure if they fucked her and this was a punishment for cheating on her fiancee. What I wanted on this first video was Traci totally serving these black men.

Randy took his hard black cock and slapped it against her mouth as James started to stroke his cock to get it totally hard. Traci just made a slight moan as she opened her mouth to take Randy's big black cock into her mouth. She had her hand on his shaft to guide it in better and licked the head before trying to engulf it. She kissed the head and licked up and down the shaft while reaching out to stroke James. I could see her excitement and knew this would be one great video!

She pulled James closer to her and switched her oral efforts to his massive black cock. She had to stretch her mouth to get it around his cock and the size seemed to drive her over the edge. I guess the sheer excitement of the events had her very hot and she shook with an orgasm just trying to suck on James' cock. She had her mouth as wide as she could get it and James' huge cock was trying to force it wider. She had about two inches of his cock in her mouth when he grabbed the back of her head and forced it deeper. She started to gag but he offered no relief as he continued to force his cock deeper in her mouth. He got close to five inches into her mouth before he pulled out to let Randy try his luck.

As James pulled his cock out Traci gasped for air. Before she could get much oxygen back into her lungs Randy began to slap his hard black cock against her pale white face and full lips. I knew from my sessions with her that this made her even hotter. She took one more deep gasp of air before opening her lips to let Randy's cock into her mouth. Randy now positioned himself in front of her and started to fuck her face. He had her hair in his hands and pulled her mouth toward him as he thrust forward, each time slamming his cock deeper into her throat. Randy slowed down his thrusts as he felt the urge to cum. He wanted this to last as long as possible...but he had waited too long to stop and I saw his body tighten up as he began to blast his cum into the back of Traci's throat. She began to gag and tried to pull her head away but Randy held her in place until all of his cum had been deposited into her throat. She had no choice but to swallow it all.

Without giving Traci time to recover or speak James took Randy's place in her mouth. He pumped his thick black cock in and out of her mouth much slower than Randy. I decided it was time to see just how much of his huge cock she could take into her throat. I told her I wanted her to try to deep throat him and he turned to me and smiled. He began to work his cock further into her mouth as she opened as wide as she could and began to work his cock into her throat. I was amazed to see her take all but four inches of his twelve inches, but even more amazed when he grabbed the back of her head and slammed the remainder into her throat. Her eyes got very big, then she realized that she had managed to take all of his cock and had not choked as she thought she would. She began to work her throat muscles around his cock and that was all it took. James began to shoot his load into her waiting throat. He must have pumped a pint of his hot cum into her stomach and she loved it! He left his cock in her mouth until he was totally drained, then pulled out his very wet and still quite thick limp cock.

James and Randy dressed and got ready to leave as Traci sat totally exhausted on the floor. I asked Traci if she enjoyed herself and all she could do was smile, with just a little cum that had leaked out of her mouth dripping from her chin. I told her she was a good little slut today and I thought that the next week she may be rewarded by getting to fuck these huge hung men. She moaned and said there was nothing she wanted more right now and I knew I had her hooked! I told Randy and James that I would be in touch with them very soon and that I hoped they enjoyed themselves. They both grinned and spoke out loud for the first time in her presence. James said she was a good little whore and he was going to enjoy busting her cherry, because he was sure no one had ever been as deep in her as he would be next week! I still had the video camera running when I told Traci to stand up. I then had Randy and James walk over to her for a good-bye kiss. She kissed James deeply and their tongues were almost in a knot as far as I could tell. Then Randy received his good-bye kiss which was even more passionate.

The guys left and I walked over to Traci and removed the blindfold. She looked into my eyes and told me thank you, then dropped to her knees and began to suck my rock hard cock. The events of the afternoon had taken their toll on both of us and we fucked for over an hour, both cumming many times. I talked to her like she was a total slut the entire time I fucked her and we really went at it when we started talking about the two hung guys that were going to fuck her next week. It was only after we lay spent on the bed that I told her I had video taped the afternoon's action and wanted her to watch it with me the following evening. This seemed to turn her on again and she wanted to see the tape right then. I told her she would have to wait, and she began to pout thinking it would make me give in. Not a chance. We then dressed and I took her back to her car at the college.

The following evening she told her fiancee that she had to work on a project at school and came to my house. I had the tape in the VCR ready for her, but we sat and talked for a few minutes before viewing it. I told her that her life may change because of what she was about to see and that she could choose to not watch it and just leave right then. She looked at me quizzically and said she wanted to watch the tape right now.

I hit play...and her mouth dropped. She was quiet for a few minutes, just watching the action on the TV. I then broke the silence by stating how good she looked with those huge black cocks in her mouth. I could tell she was still a little upset at what I had made her do, but she was also starting to run her thigh lightly with her right hand. I knew that she was starting to think about the fucking she was going to get the following week and it was turning her on. I moved my head in close to hers and put my hand on her left thigh, just below her short skirt. I started whispering to her about how hot she was and how those huge black cocks were going to bust her tight white pussy wide open. Her hand moved up to her pussy and she started rubbing her clit as I talked to her. She opened her legs and I could see she had no panties on and that she was soaking wet.

I guess it was at that moment I knew the following week would surely take place. I had been a little worried that she would get so pissed that she would leave, but I planned on using the tape to my advantage if she did. Her reaction to the video and to my words whispered to her were exactly what I wanted. She even started talking back to me a little, saying things such as she couldn't believe how big their cocks were and that she was sure they were going to split her in half. I asked her if she was mad at me and she said when she first saw the screen she had wanted to kill me, but only seconds later she felt her pussy getting wet and knew that she just had to fuck those guys. She looked at the TV and licked her lips, then said she couldn't wait to fuck those huge black cocks and have them fill up her pussy with their cum. She actually went as far as to thank me for introducing her to something else she would have never tried without me and we began to make plans for her next encounter with black cocks.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Surpise for Traci

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 524 milliseconds