• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Surprise

A Surprise

She was an asian girl I met through friends at Uni. Alisha was her name and she was heavy breasted with wide hips. She was not fat, but curvy. She was short with long black hair and deep brown eyes and not particularly attractive. Not ugly, but not beautiful. She had a crush on me, but I have to admit I never noticed at the time. She was plain and her plainness covered a sexual passion of an intensity I had never experienced before or since.

We were both in our late twenties; I had been through a messy divorce and had sworn off women for the time being -until I recovered my senses at least. She lived a few hours away by car and she invited me to come and hang out with her for the day. Even though I didn't find her attractive she was a warm, gentle woman -if a little simple-minded- and I found her attention flattering, so I accepted.

We went bushwalking and within ten minutes she was on my arm, leaning too close, brushing against me and I knew I was in a fix. Her questions were too probing, too personal. I didn't want sex. I didn't want a girlfriend. And I didn't want the attention. Just friendship. But I could see she wanted more. I fought her off all day and we went back to her place for dinner. She had an older housemate called Leanne, who I also knew, and if it were not for Leanne's company I would definitely have gone back home.

I paid almost no attention to Alisha over dinner. She tried to catch my eye, to engage her, but I just couldn't -she was coming on too strong. Leanne on the other hand was bright, friendly and good fun and we spoke deeply and meaningfully until well past 2am. Alisha had long given up and gone to bed. It was too late to drive home, so I slept in the spare room.

I laid down with no thoughts about either woman. The night was cold and the house large and airy and I was cold in the makeshift bed. I finally fell asleep.

I was awoken by something brushing my face. I opened my eyes and Alisha was on top of me naked, holding a heavy, round breast to my mouth. I could see her outline, her voluptousness and the passion in her eyes. I felt mad lust surging and burning in my hips. I had not had sex in a year.

She told me in a gentle voice to relax. "I want to drink you," she breathed in my ear, now pressing her breasts to my heaving chest. She sat up. I looked at her plain face, her long hair, her 38 D breasts, her round bottom and I was hard. I wanted her like I have never wanted a woman before.

She started sucking my hard cock and my precum flowed easily. "You're salty," she said. Her long hair lay over my groin, chest and thighs and I watched her head bob up and down on my cock. She sat up and told me that she had not had sex in months.

"I have masturbated nearly every night for six months," she said. "I need a man, desperately."

And with that I could stand it no longer. I sat up and threw her down on the bed. Her arms flung back, her hair fanned out on the pillow and she surrendered to me, opening her legs and arching her back to show me her hardened nipples, her pert tits, and her swelling pussy.

Her pussy hair was fine and shaved down to a tiny strip. Her pussy lips were so neat and glistening with wetness that I just gazed at them for a few seconds. Although she was overweight, her body had no rolls as she lay there and her bulging hourglass figure made my balls tingle in anticipation.

I pressed my hot, red cock to her cunt lips and slowly added my weight to it, penetrating her slowly and passionately. I sank my hardness deep in her and stopped to tease her. She was as tight around me as a virgin and she moaned with a deep voice. She put her arms around my neck and widened her legs.

"I want you to take me. I want to feel your manhood. Fuck me now," she whispered, gazing into my eyes with hot lust.

I was lost in passion and began slowly pulling my cock out and then penetrating her again. I lifted her arse off the bed and grinded my cock into her with a circular motion. I felt my cum surging inside me and I knew I wouldn't last more than another minute.

I watched her body arch and release, her hips grind against me, her tits bounce lightly up and down with those hard, black nipples jutting out. I cupped her tits in my hands and sucked each nipple in turn.

I started pounding her. I wanted her to cum before I did. She was so tight that I could not last. I felt the contours of her pussy as she gripped my shaft hard. I heard a splashing sound as I thrust into her harder and deeper, letting go to my passion. I could feel her slippery juice, her cum, along my hard penis, dripping on my balls and thighs. Her cunt muscles contracted against my cock as I plunged deeper and faster into her.

"I'm cumming," she moaned, looking me in the eye and bucking against me harder and harder. I love making a woman cum, seeing her face contort, feeling my hardness, my masculinity, in her, filling her, as she surrenders her womanhood to me.

She went limp and smiled in blissful release. I was fucking her like a slut and she was making love to me like a woman. I fucked her with firm strokes, grinding into her, pulling out fully and pushing deep into her. She was mine. I pulled out just as I orgasmed. I felt that powerful surge of tingles jolting through my body. I was racked in bliss. My cock spasmed in my hand and my man-juice shot first over her shoulder and then streamed across her tits. A man normally spasms five or six times when he comes, but I just kept cumming, spurting 12 times across her arching body. I had a double orgasm. She moaned, watching her lover climax.

I was spent and Alisha pulled me down onto her. We met in a deep kiss. I could feel the heat in my cum on her heaving chest.

"You poor thing," she said laughing. "You haven't had sex in a long time have you?"

"No," I smiled back. "You are my first in a year."

I felt so light, so renewed. I felt like a man.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 137 milliseconds