A Surprising Afternoon

She gently pulled her fingers from his mouth, and leaned toward him. Her lips found his, and she kissed him gingerly, her tongue separating his lips and letting it dance inside contentedly. She broke the kiss reluctantly, kissing him a few more times as she removed her lips from his, and held his hand in hers. She then released his hand, and helped him re-insert himself back into his shorts, his cock still sticky from the combination of her lips and his own juices. She zipped him back up, and then smoothed her skirt back over her thighs.

Jackson didn't know what to think. This beautiful woman had just made him cum so hard that his mind was a jumble of thoughts. She didn't give him much chance to regain those thoughts, however, as she slowly stood up from her seat.

"Honey, you made my day, you know that?" she murmured as she bent over to kiss his cheek. He began to stammer, but she placed her finger on his lips, kissed him again, and walked slowly from the aisle, and out of the theater. His eyes followed her as her hips swayed sensually up the aisle, until she disappeared through the theater door, out of his sight.

Jackson stood up quickly, and hurried through the seats to follow her. He raced up the aisle, and shoved the door open, looking in both directions once he got to the other side. Unable to determine where she had gone, he ran through the foyer of the complex to the outer doors. As he plunged through the doors, the sunlight hit him, forcing him to squint immediately. He placed his hand over his eyes in a mock salute to shield them from the afternoon sun, and searched for the woman, but to no avail. There was no trace of her anywhere.

Jackson dropped his hand, and looked down to the curb in front of him. There, glinting in the sun, lay the St. Christopher's medal he had seen around her neck when she sat down. He leaned over and picked it up, placing it in his pocket. He hoped that one day he would be able to return it to its rightful owner.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds