• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Sweet Little Melody

A Sweet Little Melody

12

Melody pulled into the driveway of her home, a home she loved, a home that was given to her by her "adoptive" family when she was a young girl. She was lucky, having a best friend in Danielle; she was as close to her as a sister. When she was ten-years-old she came over after school to do homework and have dinner with her best friend's family. Her life was changed for the better. Better wasn't a strong enough word. There wasn't one.

She parked her car and sat back in her seat listening to the classic rock blaring from the stereo. She let out a deep breath as the rain poured down, splattering on the windshield and then pushed away by the wipers.

Melody had not been home since Christmas and now it was late in the spring semester of her senior year of college. She smiled thinking of her daddy and the look on his face the last time she surprised him with a visit. This time was going to be exceptional. She knew it would be.

She flipped down the visor and nudged the flap hiding the mirror. Melody checked her soft gray eye makeup that made her violet eyes stand out even more. She then applied a fresh layer of shimmery pink lip-gloss and then rubbed her lips together. She smiled a wide bright smile, making sure she didn't get any on her teeth.

Melody ran a brush through her long black hair that framed her chest with a few tasteful pink highlights throughout. She put the brush in the console then turned off the car. She grabbed her pink and white polka dot umbrella from the floorboard and slung her handbag over her shoulder.

She stepped onto the puddle filled driveway in her spiked black pumps. An enduring clap of thunder brought Melody hurrying to the door, splashing water along the way.

She went up three stairs onto the wrap around porch. Melody shook her umbrella and closed it up, leaving it by the door to dry. She slid her house key into the lock and opened the large cherry door.

"Daddy, are you home?" she called out, as she stepped into the foyer, closing the door behind her.

"Melody! Is that you?" James yelled with glee, hurrying downstairs from his home office.

She smiled big as he flew down the stairs, huffing slightly on the way. He had put on a few more than a couple pounds from the comfort of marriage, but he held it well in his tall figure. His hair had more salt than pepper than he would like to admit, but he was handsome as ever to Melody.

He quickly looked at her before wrapping his arms around his sweet girl. The ultra slutty outfit she wore took him back a bit, but his eyes didn't mind. She usually dressed more conservatively, not like the straight-laced employees at his office, but never like this.

Melody opened her arms for him and he wrapped his around her toned body, squeezing her with a tight bear hug, bringing her feet off the floor. Melody squealed giddily and playfully kicked her heels in the air.

"Oh, how I've missed you, baby girl," James said as he embraced her, and then slowly let her down.

Her feet met the floor again and Melody beamed up at him, "I've missed you too, Daddy."

James kissed her soft cheek before stepping away, "You had a long drive, need something to drink?" he asked, hoping she would ask for something stronger than soda pop.

"I'd love a beer," she replied, putting her purse down on the credenza in the foyer.

James went to the kitchen as Melody made her way to the living room. He watched her move gracefully from a safe distance as he took time making himself a Colorado Bulldog.

Her body stood out against the cool brown walls of the lounge. Family photos adorned every wall, bringing warmth into the home. The mantle of the large fireplace held the senior pictures of his daughters, his twenty-fifth anniversary portrait taken last year with his wife and snow globes picked up from family vacations.

He ogled her tits in the little pink shirt that strained to contain them. It had a deep v-neck that went down to where her bra line would be. She fluffed the pillows on the sofa, making her cleavage jiggle.

"That skirt, my god, does she realize how men look at her wearing that?" he thought to himself as he eyed the tiny, pleated black mini skirt that stopped miles before the pink tops of her black stockings. The pink back seams drew his eyes down her flawless legs. The Kahlua spilling over the top of his highball glass brought his mind back to reality.

He pushed his horn-rimmed glasses back on his nose as he went to the fridge to get her a beer.

"So, what brings you here for this lovely surprise?" James asked as he crossed from the tile onto the dark stained walnut hardwood floors of the living room.

Melody moved the remotes from the sofa to the coffee table before taking a seat on the cool dark brown leather. Her skirt was so short, her bare ass sat directly on the couch. She crossed her legs tightly to the right.

"Well, as you know, Danielle's birthday is Sunday. I didn't have any classes today, so I decided to take a long weekend and come home to surprise her," she said as she took the beer then sipped it. "She still lives in the Saint Augustine apartments, right?"

"Yes, apartment 342," he said as he looked back and forth between his favorite chair and the sofa, he wanted the best view of her he could get.

Melody patted the cushion next to her; looking up at him with an innocent grin, "Come sit here, Daddy, sit next to me like we used to, watching movies."

James took the seat she suggested and settled onto the sofa next to her. He liked being close to her, maybe too much.

Melody took another sip of beer, and then placed the cold bottle against her bare upper thigh. James' eyes followed, noticing the delicate pink garters that perfectly matched the top of her stockings and the garter belt he was sure she had on under her clothes. Melody noticed his eyes and smiled inwardly.

"Daddy, I just wanted to say thank you, I never properly have," Melody said softly, gently rubbing her fingers up and down the neck of the bottle.

James looked back up to her sweet face and rare violet eyes, "For what, baby?"

"For everything you guys have ever done for me," Melody's hand found his on his thigh and squeezed lightly. "That night when I was here for dinner, I was covered in bruises and you asked me what happened. I told you that my father did it; you hugged me so tight and stroked my hair. I cried and you told me I never had to go back there again."

James opened his mouth to speak, but chose to let her finish. He stroked the back of her hand with his thumb.

"You said you would protect me and keep me safe," she smiled softly. "That night changed my life. You are the reason I'm about to graduate. Who knows what would have happened to me if I didn't have you. So, thank you. Thank you, Daddy."

She turned slightly, running her fingers over the collar of his blue polo shirt. Her breasts squeezed together against her other arm, making the neckline of her top come away from her breasts just enough so James could catch sight of the sheer black cup of her demi bra.

The view and her hands on him made him feel warm inside, "It was nothing, really. We liked having you around. You brought everyone a lot of happiness," he said, his eyes returning back to hers.

She leaned over and kissed his cheek softly. He loved her kisses when she was young, but now, now he wanted to grab her and kiss her passionately unlike a father should.

Melody's hand trailed down his arm before returning to her beer. She continued to hold his hand, lightly stroking his bare knee with her pinky.

She smiled as she spoke, "I know, but you and Mom were really great and still are. Speaking of her, is she around this weekend?"

"She's out of town on business, like always. At least I didn't get a 'honey-do list' like usual," James replied, his eyes gazing between her face and bosom.

He liked how her nipples were always semi hard, poking against her shirt. The feelings of guilt returned to him caused by lusting over his sweet little girl over the past few years.

"Oh, well that's a shame. I was looking forward to seeing her," Melody pouted.

James could see in her eyes that she was lying. He always knew when his daughters lied.

"Daddy, can I ask you something?" Melody asked, sitting up a bit straighter.

"Of course, you know you can ask me anything," James said, watching the skirt come up even higher on her thighs.

"When you would drive across the state to come to my volleyball games, you didn't just come for the game, did you? I mean, you've never been into sports that much, and my school is four hours away," she asked then took a sip of beer.

James thought for a moment. He did thoroughly enjoy ogling her, running and bouncing around in those tiny spandex shorts and clinging jersey, and who could forget those kneepads. He always imagined her wearing them, dropping to her knees and servicing him with that pretty mouth of hers. His cock twitched at the thought of all the times he masturbated imagining her like that.

"What are you talking about? Of course I came to watch you play. You and your teammates were awesome together. I also loved spending time with you, and having dinner together and catching up," James said cautiously, making sure to not say anything he was thinking about just seconds prior.

Melody grinned and ran her fingers through her long dark locks and clicked her tongue stud against her teeth, wondering how much she would have to push him.

"I know, and I've always loved spending time with you too. Those weekends were a lot of fun," she gently pulled her hand out of his and stroked his forearm. "Daddy," she took a breath, "you look at me differently than Danielle. I really noticed it last Christmas."

James gulped and wished his cheeks didn't blush. His heart started beating faster, "What is she trying to do me?" he thought to himself. He took several quick sips of his drink. The cold liquid wetted his dry mouth.

"I noticed it before that too, for awhile now, but I liked it. So I never said anything," she grinned devilishly, looking into his hazel eyes behind his spectacles.

"Melody, sweetheart, you have to understand, you're a beautiful young woman. Sometimes, a man can't help himself and looks. I'm sure you see it all the time," the words came from his mouth in a slight stutter.

"Of course I do, Daddy, but I like how you look at me, its different from the way other men do it," her voice turned a shade sultrier.

He remembered when the girls were home for summer vacation from college. He'd watch Melody as she and Danielle tanned by the pool. He'd watch in secret from his upstairs office, sometimes rubbing himself through his pants, looking at her body in the little bikinis she wore.

She put her beer on the table. Melody shifted on the sofa, sliding her legs under her and turning her body to him completely. She sat up on her knees, displaying her breasts proudly. James watched and felt a fresh rush of blood travel his groin. Her hand slid up his arm casually.

The view he had was marvelous. Her breasts sat in clear view and jiggled just enough as she straightened out her skirt, though it did nothing but draw his eye. He was at the gates of heaven, but this was his sweet little Melody. He couldn't be in heaven with Melody.

He was scared to speak, unsure of what would come out if his mouth. He always got tongue tied or let words fly out of his mouth when he got nervous around gorgeous women.

He watched her lightly pull the shiny heart charm on her neck, engraved with "Daddy's Girl," back and forth on the silver chain as she thought about her next move. He had given one to both her and Danielle for their sixteenth birthdays. She let go and it settled just below the hollow of her throat.

She rested her hand on her bare thigh. James' eyes followed, her skirt barely covered her crotch. He strained to get a look at her panties without being noticed, but he was unsuccessful.

After several tense moments, Melody broke the silence, "Daddy," the pressure on his arm as she rubbed it became a hint harder, "do you remember that night a few days before I was going to leave for college?"

James swallowed, trying to stay calm as her hand crept down his arm, over his hand and found his thigh, rubbing with the same gentle pressure. He loved how she was touching him, and how her eyes twinkled as she smiled just softly enough to be innocent, but he knew there was something she wanted.

He nodded gently, "What about it?"

She bit her lip and looked down before raising her eyes back up to his, "Remember how anxious I was feeling? I was so nervous about leaving home and how much everything was changing. I was scared I wouldn't like my roommate at the dorms and that I wouldn't do well in school."

"Yes," James said feeling his heart pound and his cock gaining strength under his shorts as her hand crept down to his inner thigh.

He blushed, remembering the pink and white polka dot silk panties she had on and the thin white t-shirt that clearly showed her nipples even in the dim lamplight. She was so young and sweet and innocent. Her eighteen-year-old body was so soft and supple. When she asked if she could lay in bed with him, he couldn't say no, even though his cock stood at attention at the sight of her.

"Remember how you held me, spooning me? Holding me close and telling me everything would be just fine, even perfect. Keeping me safe until I was finally able to fall asleep?" her voice was soft and sensual.

"Yes, I do," he replied feeling the loose collar of his shirt tighten around his neck.

"After I fell asleep, did you touch me, Daddy?" she asked, pushing her hand up his inner thigh, almost touching his cock before bringing her hand back down.

James closed his eyes, not wanting to admit the truth. He remembered that night clearly. He pleasured himself countless times to those memories, but he couldn't admit that. Melody was his baby girl, he promised to protect her. Her Daddy couldn't do that to her, not to his sweet little Melody.

Her fingers fanned out and she rubbed over the visible ridge of his cockhead through his khakis with her forefinger, tracing it lightly.

"Daddy, I won't be mad. I promise. I just want to know. I won't tell anyone."

James looked deeply in her eyes, he knew she wasn't lying and he knew she wouldn't tell anyone. His secret was safe with her.

He took a deep breath, "Melody," he paused, "you have to understand what I did was wrong. I should never have done it. I was keeping you safe. I protected you. You were so innocent and young. I'm your Daddy; I cherished you and watched over you. It shouldn't have happened, but I couldn't help it."

Melody listened intently as her nipples swelled to erect and poked against her top. James realized she wasn't his innocent little girl anymore. She was a talented seductress. She was seducing him, seducing her married Daddy, and he was going to let her.

Her hand moved up, rubbing against the bulge in his shorts, along his length. It was rapturous and he wanted to groan, but not yet.

He took another sip of his almost empty Colorado Bulldog before he continued, "Your skin was so soft and your body was so firm. It felt so nice having my hand on your stomach and feeling you against me. I waited till you started breathing heavier in your sleep. My cock was hard, and you wiggled a bit, rubbing against it."

Melody's cheeks started turning pink as she squirmed a bit. The motions of her hand began rubbing harder and her fingers curled over this cock. He knew how much this was turning her on. She was aroused by the taboo and forbidden, just like he was.

"I slowly pushed my hand under your shirt until I found your breast. It was so soft and firm and fit perfectly into my hand. Your nipples were hard and rubbed against my palm as a felt you," James swallowed. "I was so careful; I didn't want to wake you. I wanted to pinch and tug your nipples and hear you moan for me."

The room felt like it had heated up at least ten degrees. The air became thicker.

James watched his little girl's violet irises shift, turning from love and innocence to pure, raw animal lust. Her mouth dropped open just slightly and she began to breathe harder.

Her hand continued to massage his erection through two layers of fabric, moving down just enough to graze her fingers over his balls.

"Instead," he continued, wiping his sweaty palms on his shorts, "my hand moved back down and I played with your belly button."

"Your cock was aching wasn't it, Daddy?" Melody asked in a voice so soft he could barely hear her.

He watched her breasts rise and fall with her heavy breaths for a moment before returning to her eyes.

"Yes."

"Did you touch my pussy, Daddy?" Melody asked then bit her lip.

The lip bite got James every time. When she wanted something from him, be it staying out late, a new outfit or to borrow the car, if she bit her lip just like that and looked at him with wide eyes like she did just now. She would have anything she wanted. She wanted him to betray his wife for her. He would.

"Yes, baby girl, I shouldn't have, but I did," he let out a stuttering breath. "I carefully slid my hand down your tummy and into your panties. With the soft silk against the back of my hand my fingers found your slit."

A soft moan escaped Melody's open mouth as she softly grinded her pussy against her heels. Her cunt was getting hotter and panties wetter with every word he said.

"Your pussy felt perfect. When I dragged my hand up and down over it, I could feel how your smooth lips perfectly folded in on themselves, keeping your womanhood hidden behind them."

Melody was ready. She needed him, she thought so before today, but now she was certain. His sensuous storytelling emboldened her actions.

Her hand slid down his thigh and under his shorts and boxers, quickly finding his erection and ran over it. She reached his balls, cupping them and massaged his manhood, her thumb rubbing the base of his cock. Her thumb made tiny circles causing the crown of his member to rub against his khakis.

James wiped the sweat from his brow, "My fingers dipped into your slit and I found your soft clit. I wanted to rub it and make you squirm, but I couldn't. I carefully moved my finger down and rubbed around the entrance to your hole. I wanted to push inside. I wanted to put my fingers in my little girl's cunt."

Melody's hand slowly moved away, down to his knee, "But you didn't, Daddy, you didn't want me to wake up scared."

"Yes, baby girl"

"So, you just pulled your hand away and held me just like you started, holding me close and spooning me," she said as she slowly uncurled her legs out from under her.

She took the drink out of James' hand, leaning over him. He could smell the sweet scent of her hair.

She placed the empty glass next to her beer bottle on the coffee table, then looked in his eyes. Their noses were almost touching. "Daddy, did you want to fuck me that night?"

"Yes, I did, more than anything," he replied with heavy breath, aching to kiss her supple lips.

Melody smiled then pulled away, sliding off the sofa. She got to her feet and pushed his knees apart. Standing between his thighs, she leaned forward, placing her hands on his shoulders.

"Daddy, do you want to fuck me right now?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

James nodded. He felt like his cock was going to explode from his pants. His little girl was now a vixen standing before him, a seductive siren that wanted him and no one else.

She lightly traced along his jaw, to his lips with the tip of her finger as she spoke, "All you have to do, Daddy, is say you want to fuck your little girl and you can have all of me." Her voice was a perfect mix of sultry and innocence.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Sweet Little Melody

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds