• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Taken Wife

A Taken Wife

1234

“I received a phone call today,” my wife Lynn said as I came in from work.

“Oh! Who from?” I asked.

“Well, I probably don’t need to tell you “his” name,” she stated teasingly.

With surprise I blurted out, “Randy?”

“Yes, it was he,” she replied with a twinkle in her sexy eyes. “What in the hell did he want?” I demanded.

I guess that I had asked with just a hint of too much jealousy because my voice started to quiver.

Lynn became haughty and said, “Oh! Nothing much, he just wanted to know how I was doing and.”

“And what?” I eagerly interrupted.

Now my sexy wife was giggling; laughing at my sudden panic attack. Now she was going to “rub my face in it,” and with her hands on her hips and a flippant attitude she spoke.

“Well; quite frankly, Randall asked me out to dinner and to a club next weekend.”

My blood pressure doubled in a split second and she smirked as she provoked my emotions.

My voice trembled as I asked as to how she replied to “Randall’s” request. She had a wicked smile on her glossy red lips now. My eyes never strayed, I wanted to look away but her pouty luscious mouth had me mesmerized so I waited and waited for her answer. I did receive my answer, although not quite what I wanted.

“I won’t lie to you Lynn said. I would like to see him again.”

“See him how, I nervously asked? As a friend or as a lover?”

I wanted to know exactly what my desirably sexy wife was thinking. You see, Lynn had dated Randall before we met and she was madly in love with him and it took several years for her to quit fawning over him, so it's no wonder that I was concerned.

My wife (although she didn’t have to) went on to explain.

“Randall is out of the military now and is moving back into our hometown. He wants to see me again and quite honestly I would like to see him also.”

“You didn’t answer my question I retorted. What kind of a date is “Randall” trying to arrange?”

“Well”, my wife started.

“Well what, he at least knows that your married doesn’t he, I asked?”

“Yes Randall knows that I’m married, I bumped into him while I was out shopping the other day and I, Oops!"

My wife giggled. She lowered her eyes and sexily chewed her lower lip after she had finished her statement. She lied, she never told me that she had already seen him.

“You have seen him already! And just when were you going to mention this little detail to me?” I asked as emotions ran rampant throughout my body. The nerves under the surface of my skin throbbed. I was tingling from head to toe and even, even my penis was tingling! Yes it was, I was becoming aroused.

I was getting hard as these thoughts of her having a secret love affair teased my very psyche. Lynn could sense my excitement. She always did love to tease and torment me. She knew that my jealous tantrum was just a facade and that deep down I was becoming sexually aroused. She knew that she could “push” and get whatever she desires. Hell, I would do anything for my sexy little wife.

“Well it wasn’t like I was never going to tell you about having already seen Randall, she replied with just a hint of attitude in her voice. I just didn’t think that it was that important. It’s not like we set up an indiscreet meeting or anything, we just happened to be at the same place at the same time that's all, really.”

A coy smile spread across her beautiful face.

“Well then, what made Randy decide to call you, did you lead him on or something? Did you flirt shamelessly for him,” I asked defiantly? Stupid me. She had the upper hand now. She could see that I was “dancing” around, switching my flailing hands often to cover the shameful little bulge that was growing uncontrollably in the front of my jeans. I knew she could see it growing, I was trying too hard to hide it.

“Well, maybe I did “flirt” a teeny tiny bit”, she stated in a very innocent “little girl’s” voice. She openly giggled as beads of sweat started forming on my brow.

“What’s so damn funny?” I asked trying to be genuinely upset with my bride.

“I think that this is turning you on, is little “jamie” getting hard?” she taunted.

She reached for my crotch and I never even tried to stop her. Maybe I really wanted her to know my arousal. To finally let my wife know of my perversions. Should I tell her that the very thought of my wife, my sweet sexy bride, being fucked by some stud turns me on to no end? I’ve dropped hints over the years but always tried to cover myself by acting upset and jealous whenever another male showed her the attention that I so desired her to receive. I want you to cuckold me honey. I must have said that a thousand and one times, but of course never loud enough for her to actually hear the words herself.

With a twinkle in her eyes, she rubbed my erection vigorously. “We’ll talk later after the kids are asleep,” she whispered as she lightly kissed my neck.

Her breath was hot to my ear and blood surged to my erection. I felt faint. The kids had started fighting in the other room, but before she quit rubbing my penis to see to them, she softly mentioned that I should go into our bedroom and take care of my “little” problem.

“I’ve folded some freshly washed panties and they’re lying on the bed. You can play with a pair if you like,” she said as she walked off swaying her sexy butt. I did.

A half-hour later, I was showered and trying to relax in front of the television. Lynn was putting dinner on the table and the kids were fighting over which cartoon to watch. Lynn yelled for me to put a stop to their fighting but I didn’t hear her. I was off in a fantasy, daydreaming about night things as the song goes. Lynn stormed into the room. “What in the hell is going on, she demanded. Jamie, aren’t you going to stop them?” She knew where my mind was and it was nowhere around our noisy living room.

I snapped out of my trance as the phone started ringing.

“I will get it,” my wife stated.

I watched as she answered quickly, to quickly really.

“Hello, oh hold on just a second,” she whispered.

She handed the receiver to me and told me to hang it up as soon as she answers the cordless phone in the other room. She dropped the phone in my lap and practically ran to the other room. Even before I could put an ear to the head set she was screaming for me to hang up. Gosh! I suspected it must be a very private call. I checked the caller ID, it was from the local Marriott in town. I figured that it was “Randall” and I mumbled his name sarcastically under my breath. I then heard her close our bedroom door, it seems that Lynn really wanted privacy. I knew that it must be him she was talking to.

The kids and I gathered at the table and after waiting for what seemed like 20 minutes, we decided to start with out her. Another 20 then 30 and then 40 minutes had passed and we were now done but she still hadn’t joined us. The kids kept asking about mommy and I tried my best to cover for her but my jealousy was creeping back to life. What was she talking about that was taking so damn long? As I cleared the dishes, the phone rang again. Well at least she’s off of the phone anyway. I snatched up the receiver quickly, hoping that it was Lynn’s “boyfriend.”

I quickly hung up on the damn tele-marketer and thinking of my sexy wife and what she was up to, I started down the hall to our bedroom. The door was still shut and as I knocked I received no answer. The door was unlocked and as I entered, I could see that the bathroom door was also shut. She was in there; I could see the light coming from the crack under the door. The dainty red lace panties that I had “soiled” earlier were not where I had left them. I had forgotten to wash them out, she’ll probably be pissed at me I thought.

I knocked gently on the door. “Honey, are you ok,” I asked?

“Yes, I’m fine”, she replied.

I asked her if I could come in and she said that she was relaxing in the tub and that the door was locked. I told her that I had to go really bad and that the other bathroom was occupied so she granted me the permission to obtain the pin like key and to let myself in. I walked through the door and instantly spotted the red panties soaking in the sink. Lynn had her eyes closed and looked very relaxed as she soaked in the tub. Hundreds and hundreds of stupid bubbles covered her sexy body and I admired her in the mirror as I urinated. What was she thinking about I wondered silently.

“Who was on the phone,” I wimpishly asked?

She opened her eyes to find me surveying her bubble-covered body and in a coy and teasing manner she stated.

“You know who it was.”

My eyes were drawn to my wife’s sexy bright green eyes and she smiled as she stared directly at me. Her lips parted slightly and I swear that I heard her softly moan. Her pink tongue wiggled its way out of her sexy pouting mouth and she slowly and sensually moistened her “fuck red” lips. Wow!My “Little jamie” was getting all hard again. Her shoulders were twisting and shaking under the sea of endless bubbles and I Turned to watch her fully now instead of her reflection in the mirror. She beckoned me to her with one finger and quickly Putting “little jamie” away, I approached my wife.

“Jamie” she said breathlessly.

"Yes dear," I croaked and I knelt down as she stared up into my eyes. She was barely audible and I had to listen closely.

“Jamie, rinse out my red lace panties in the sink and then I want you to rinse this off too.”

She raised her arm displaying the large latex dildo that I had purchased for her some time ago. I never had seen her use it except the first time I bought it so I had just assumed that it never left her nightstand drawer. I guess I was wrong huh!

I was hanging her panties to dry when Lynn stepped from the tub. I admired her wet body, all 5‘-7” inches of her height and her 38-32-36 hourglass shape. Lynn’s legs are long and smooth and her ankles are very sexy. Her feet are beautiful as well and I just love to be allowed to suckle each of her gorgeous little manicured toes. Her ass is fantastic; just great for kissing and her little tummy is sexy as well. Her breasts (d-cup) set high and firm, even after two children there is no sag at all. Her neck is long and slender and I would cover it with hickeys if she would allow me to but she won’t. Her face is beautiful, high cheekbones, full pouty lips and piercing green eyes. Top it all off with long darkish blonde hair and you have your very own “Barbie doll”. I am very lucky to have such a beautiful and sexy wife.

She wanted me to pat her dry so I used a soft terry cloth towel and started with her back. She had a sexy post orgasm glow about her and apparently the large rubber cock had done the trick. I just wish that I could give her an orgasm with my smaller penis but I guess that I’ll never be able to satisfy my sexy wife in that fashion. Fortunately for me, I have learned to humble myself between her soft thighs using my tongue to give her the needed stimulus to achieve orgasm. As she turned so I could dry her flat little tummy, I noticed a shocking change. Most of Lynn’s downy soft pubic hair was now missing. All that was left was a razor thin strip of hair that began at the very top folds of her protruding pussy lips and ended just maybe a mere two or so inches above that. Also gone was the soft hair that once surrounded her sex. She was baby smooth. Why had she chosen to shave it all of the sudden? I often in the past begged her to do just that but was met with severe resistance.

“You like it?” she asked as she peered down into my eyes.

“Very much so,” I replied.

I then asked her why she had decided to do it.

“Oh! I don’t know, just wanted to feel sexy maybe,” she teased.

She leaned back setting slightly atop the basin counter.

“Do you maybe want to try it out, give it a little kiss or something?” she asked.

“Please, may I kiss your sexy pussy?” I begged.

She spread her legs before me and said,

“you may”.

I leaned forward and ran my tongue into the cleft of her now bare pussy. She moaned as I planted kiss after kiss against her soft petals. This was something new to me; something special. Never had I eaten a bald pussy before.

“Honey, how about giving my kitten a “french kiss” like a real lover would,” she said breathlessly.

I obeyed her every command. Her opening was still gaping from the masturbation session with the dildo earlier and I pushed my tongue as far into her womanhood as I could reach. She was very warm and moist. Her latex lover had really “fucked” her well.

She pawed at my head mashing my face into her wet sex.

“Eat me; eat my fucking cunt,” she mewled.

I was doing my best. She was going to be pleasured if it was the last thing I would do. I felt it as her juices released in orgasm and my tongue was being coated in my wife’s cum. Ummm! It is so hot to taste her wetness.

After her orgasm, she released her death grip on my head and said “Thank you baby, that was a great cum.”

“Your very welcome my love,” I replied.

I was proud now that I had made her orgasm. She deserves this kind of treatment and I deserve to give it to her anytime she requests my service. I would be a fool if I didn’t worship between her legs whenever she demanded. Lynn told me to leave her alone now and to check on the kids. A little frustrated, I walked away rubbing my very hard dick. She has no use for you little fella, I told myself. I exited the bathroom, dejected and horny.

The kids and I were watching TV when Lynn came into the room. She was lovely. She was wearing a short white satin robe that was tied loosely around her trim waist and as she moved to stand in front me, I could see she was also wearing a white satin and lace teddy. I remember buying the outfit for her on her last birthday, she had never worn until now though. The white teddy snaps at the crotch and is cut high on her sexy hips making her long legs appear even longer. The top portion fits her at mid breast and tiny spaghetti straps strain to hold the dainty garment taut against her large tits. A man only has to slightly pull the material down about a 1/2 inch to expose an eraser-sized nipple.

The kids; engrossed in a cartoon, did not even offer to turn around. Lynn then seductively pulled the satin ties and the robe parted. The naughty little bitch had revealed her sexy body to me for my voyeuristic pleasure and Her nipples were hard, they begged to be suckled. She then fluffed her long blonde hair by running her fingers through the strands hanging along side her pretty face. Continuing her tease, she touched a finger to her tongue and then dropped it to her right breast where she tweaked the hardened nipple.

Lynn had a mischievous smile on her face as she gathered the satin ties tying them back together and ending the sensuous show and then she slowly lowered herself onto my lap. Lynn; lips very close to my ear, whispered.

“You never did say if I could go out with Randall next weekend or not.”

She was noticeably rotating her ass atop my hard little member once again. I hadn’t forgotten her question from before, It’s just that I figured that she was going on her date whether I approved or not.

Pulling softly on my ear with her lips she asked if I had heard her. Yeah! I had heard her but why was she asking for my permission.I definitely would love for her to fuck around but it was only a fantasy, my fantasy. Now did she want it to?

“What do you plan to do on your date?” I whispered as my dick became engorged with blood.

“Its just dinner and a dance club honey, that’s all,” she replied. “I’ll be a good little wife I promise,” she pouted.

She continued to tease me saying,

“Unless, unless you want me to be naughty. Do you want me to be a bad little wife, is that it?”

Putting her lips directly to my ear she quietly whispered.

“Do you want Randall to fuck me?”

I know she felt the sudden wetness of my cum as it squeezed out beneath her satin clad bottom. The surprised look on her beautiful face and then the slight giggle told me all I needed to know.

“Come to bed in a little while, I’ll be waiting”, she purred.

Sending the kids to bed as soon as their show was over, I made my way to our bedroom. My stained pants left me wondering if I would be able to gain another erection but I didn’t need to worry because as soon as I saw my goddess lying atop the bed, “little jamie” came to life.

I approached my bride slowly. Lynn was reading a story from Penthouse Letters and lightly stroking a finger over her satin covered vagina. She acted as if she didn’t notice my presence as she worked her clitoris with her wedding-ringed finger. Slowly up and down her slit her finger caressed causing a wet spot to form on her pretty lingerie. She had donned a slutty pair of white 4-inch stiletto heels and also put on some white lacy ankle socks. Oh man was she beautiful.

Eat my pussy again baby, was her first request to me and quickly I undressed and assumed my dutiful place between her now wide spread legs. She never even stopped playing with her pussy.

She bent her right leg giving me further access to her tasty pussy. “Are you going to suck my pussy baby?” she asked as I stared at her diamond engagement and wedding rings.

Lynn placed a sharp stiletto heel on my back and dragged up forcing the heel to dig into my skin. She was forcing me closer to her sex and was saying,

“Ooh! That’s it; eat your hot little wife’s pussy.”

The pain her heel was causing turned me on as she ground it deeper into my back.

My tongue touched her satin clad crevice and I searched eagerly for her distended clitoris. I ate at her pussy for several minutes causing her lingerie to become soaked with my saliva and her moisture.

I raised up on my knees so that I could use my fingers to further assist in her pleasure which exposed my dangling penis and testicles. She moved her other high-heeled foot between my spread legs and then she started caressing my genitals. She batted at my hard-on with the toe of her white shoe and also lightly tapped at my hanging sac. This was causing some discomfort but I never missed a lick at her vagina.

“Let me help you” she said as she unsnapped the crotch of her teddy. Her bald pussy was now available for my attention.

She moaned softly as I sucked at her pussy. I was driving my tongue into the folds of her wet sex and occasionally biting on her engorged pussy lips trying to make her cum.

“Do you want your wife to cuckold you,” she teased.

Uncontrollably, my cum gushed from my dick running down onto her high heeled foot.

“You naughty boy” she stated as she smeared the ejaculate onto my spasming appendage.

I had orgasmed just at the thought of her fucking a stud and she knew it.

“You really want me to do it don’t you.”

“Yes dear” was my reply.

“Well you might just get what you want” she said.

I continued to eat my bride’s cunt and was really getting worried because I was not regaining my erection. After cumming three times in less than four hours I was totally spent. What will she think of me if I can’t make love to her now?

Lynn pulled at my hair urging me on and she was suddenly really getting into my oral administrations. I was sliding my oozing penis along the toe of her high heel trying to force the life back into my flaccid penis one more time.

She would moan loudly and kick her foot up into my balls and twist with the other sharp heel causing scrape marks on my back I’m sure.

I looked up and saw that my wife was playing with her hard nipples, giving them some really naughty twists’ and pulls. Our eyes met and she smiled at me then started her orgasm. She was deep into the throes of passion now; nothing could stop my beautiful bride.

She stiffened and thrust her vagina onto my mouth as Little cries of pleasure escaped her red lips.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Taken Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds