• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Tale of Two Sisters

A Tale of Two Sisters

My name is Susan, and I am a 36 year-old divorcee with no kids. I live in an apartment in the suburbs and I work downtown as a legal secretary. I have a sister, Sandra, and we have been very close since we were young. She is about two years younger than me, but now that we are in our thirties we look about the same age – very similar overall, actually. We are both brunettes, we both have green eyes, and we both used to wear a 36C before she had a child.

Our parents had raised us in a very conservative home, so conservative that the only thing they ever told us about sex was not to do it until we were married. We never received a "birds and bees" talk from either of our parents, and the only way we learned about it was from our friends and television.

Although we were never officially "taught" about sex, we both had still experimented quite a bit on our own. As sisters, we talked about everything, so we shared all of our sexual escapades with each other. I had been the first to engage in sexual activity, but I had been nervous to let it get beyond oral. Sandra, on the other hand, was more adventurous than I, and she had been the first to lose her virginity to a high school senior when she was 15.

As we got older, we didn't talk about our sex lives as much, but it still would come up on occasion. Sandra would get a new boyfriend and she would tell me about some new technique he had tried on her. I had my first threesome (two guys) shortly after I graduated college and we talked about that in great detail. But the most memorable one (for me, at least) was talking about Sandra's first experience with another woman.

Kate had been her name, and Sandra talked about her luscious lips and her gorgeous breasts. Sandra told me about how tender and passionately they had kissed, and how sparks flew as their tongues met and wrestled in each others' mouths. Kate licked and sucked on Sandra's breasts, and Sandra told me how wrong – yet amazing – it felt. All that was nice, but when Kate ate her pussy it was just so unrealistically good. Kate seemed to know exactly where to lick, where to touch, and when to do each, and Sandra described each of the three orgasms she had had while Kate was going down on her.

We had talked about it on the phone, and while Sandra had talked about it I found myself getting so turned on. I had just gotten out of the shower so all I was wearing was my bathrobe, which allowed my hand easy access to my dripping slit. Sandra didn't know, but as soon as I got off the phone with her I had fingered myself to the biggest orgasm I had ever had.

The most embarrassing part about it was that while I was fingering myself, I wasn't thinking about having just any woman do that to me. I was thinking about looking down and seeing Sandra's green eyes staring up at me as she devoured my pussy, seeing her hot brown hair swishing furiously as she worked her magic. Ten years later, I often wondered what it would be like to be with my little sister, so much so in fact that I decided to try to make it happen.

Sandra is married with an eight year-old daughter, and we try to get together on a regular basis for some sister talk. It hadn't been happening as often as before. We were weekly at the start, kind of dropped to a couple times a month, and now we are lucky if we even see each other monthly. Sure, we still talk on the phone and text, but there is very little face-to-face time. But Sandra had been talking about coming over for a while now, so I decided to pursue it this time. When the date was set, I got ready.

I went out and bought some toys and lube, not sure what to buy because I had never been with another woman before. I was sure the sales person would be able to help, but I was a bit timid about asking her for help. However, as I was walking toward the counter there was an item that caught my eye.

I saw it from the back first and thought it was some sort of leather thong or something, but as I came around the front I saw a large pink penis sticking out of it. It was like something I had only seen in the lesbian porn I occasionally watched. The price was not too bad for an item in a store like this, so I decided to buy it. The lady at the counter had this knowing looking smirk as she rang up the strap-on, but remained professional as she gave me my total.

When I got home, I put all the items in the drawer in my bedside nightstand where they would be easily accessible. Then I called up Sandra and asked her to bring a bottle of a nice cabernet or Riesling, and I put on some sexy red lace underwear underneath my white blouse and black skirt. I checked myself out in the mirror several times, making sure I looked good yet also somewhat sultry. When I heard the doorbell ring, I did one last check to make sure everything was in order before answering the door.

She was wearing a pink silk blouse and tight-fitting blue jeans, and I quickly glanced at how nicely the jeans hugged her tight little ass. She was in her thirties, but her ass was still in as fine of shape as it had been in her young twenties.

"Hey, old lady!" she said.

"Hey, kiddo!" I replied as I hugged her, careful of the wine bottle she was holding in her right hand.

I let her come in and she went straight to my kitchen, depositing the wine bottle on the counter before disappearing to the bathroom. Not wanting to waste any time on lowering our inhibitions, I opened the blue Riesling bottle and poured us a couple of glasses. As I finished pouring, Sandra came into the kitchen and smiled.

"You read my mind. It has been a long week and I am ready to relax," she said.

We retired to the living room and sat on the couch, sipping our wine. We traded gossip and talked about her daughter; just the small talk until the buzz from the wine started to kick in. It wasn't until about halfway through her second glass that Sandra started to seem a little buzzed. I decided to change the subject and try to lead the conversation where I wanted it to go.

"So how are things with you and Paul?"

"Oh, about as good as can be expected after ten years of marriage," Sandra said, taking another sip from her wine. "We have our little tiffs about the same old shit, but other than that things are fine."

"And the sex?"

Sandra giggled.

"Of course you would ask that. We probably average about once or twice a week. He is still just as amazing in the sack as he was when we met."

As we polished off our second glasses and Sandra went into the kitchen for refills, I was trying to think about how to make my next move. Lucky for me, Sandra ended up making it for me.

"Shit!" I heard Sandra say from the kitchen.

"What?" I asked.

Sandra came walking back into the living room dabbing a napkin at her blouse, which was clearly forming a wine stain.

"I opened the bottle too quickly and spilled wine all over my blouse. Do you have one here I could change into?"

"Sure," I said.

"You should get some bottoms too, because I think I also got some on my jeans."

"No problem!"

As Sandra started stripping down to her white lacy bra and panties, I couldn't believe my luck. Here I had gotten her down to her underwear without really even having to try. I walked to the bedroom, Sandra following behind me. I found a blouse in my size (that was obviously too small for her larger chest) and gave it to her to try on. As she tried to button it up, it became evident to her very quickly that it wasn't going to fit.

"Sorry, I guess you have too much up there," I said, teasingly grabbing her boobs.

Now Sandra and I were usually a bit playful with each other, but we usually didn't outright grope each other. Though she wasn't as taken aback as I thought she would be; maybe the wine was having some effect. I decided to try my luck again.

"Your boobs have gotten quite a bit bigger than mine!" I said, feeling her up again. This time I made sure to rub my thumb across her nipple to see her reaction. There was a sharp intake of breath, which could have been a sign of discomfort but sounded more like a sign of arousal. I continued my assault on her tits.

I kneaded her tits and pushed them together, running my fingers across her nipples. I slipped a finger underneath her bra and started rubbing her nipples directly.

"Susan..." Sandra said, "we shouldn't..."

"If you want me to stop I will stop," I said, hoping she wouldn't stop me.

"It feels good, but you're my sister."

"This will just be our little secret, sis," I said, pinching her nipple, eliciting a gasp and a moan. My other hand went down and started rubbing her pussy through her white panties. I could feel a wet spot forming.

"We...can't tell anyone...about this," Sandra said, her breathing starting to become quicker and shallower.

Not wasting any time, I undid the clasp and allowed her breasts freedom from the confines of her bra. I took her whole left aureole and nipple into my mouth and sucked, licking the tip of her nipple while it was in my mouth.

"Oh my God!" Sandra exclaimed.

While still sucking on her tit, I pulled her soaked panties to the side and started running my finger up and down her slit. She started bucking against my hand, rubbing her pussy against my hand and getting it all wet. I inserted a finger, then two inside her and started finger-fucking her while she continued to buck against my hand. My thumb found her clit – very hard and sticking out – and I started rubbing it. That took her over the edge and she came hard, bucking wildly and gripping my fingers tightly with her vagina muscles, her juices spilling all over my hand.

"Was that good for..."

I didn't get to finish. She just grabbed my head and kissed me passionately. Before I even realized it she had ripped off my blouse and put her face between my tits, pausing just long enough to pull my bra down so she could access my bare skin. Her kisses on the tops of my breasts, her hot breath in my cleavage added to the moisture already coming out between my legs.

Sandra pulled off my skirt and panties with one motion and dove down and started hungrily ravishing my pussy. Her licks and sucks felt amazing, and I especially liked the way she darted her tongue in and out of my cunt. She lapped up my honey like a dog, just like in my fantasy. The images of my fantasy flooded my mind and I could feel a strong climax building inside of me. Before I went though, Sandra inserted her fingers inside of me and stroked the inside of my vagina, finding my g-spot after a couple tries.

The blow of my climax nearly knocked me off my feet, and I had to grab the edge of the bed as my body shook with uncontrollable force. Sandra's mouth on my pussy, her fingers buried inside of me, her lovely green eyes looking up at me as she licked...all of it just felt too good. I collapsed into a sitting position on the edge of the bed. Sandra sat down beside me and wrapped her arm around me, snuggling against my shoulder.

"Wow," was all she said. "That was incredible."

We just stayed like that for a few minutes, catching our breath and savoring the moment, Sandra in just her panties and me in an out-of-place bra.

After a few minutes I started feeling frisky again, and leaned over to kiss her. As I did so I pushed her down on the bed and started kissing and sucking on her neck, nearly giving her a hickey. I reached over her to the bedside table and pulled out a long, red vibrator. I started kissing down her stomach and pulled down her panties slowly, letting my face linger over her love box long enough to get a strong whiff of her musky scent. I gave her pussy a playful lick before getting the vibrator ready. Her juices tasted good and I lingered a bit longer, licking and sucking on her lips.

I put some lube on the vibrator and turned it on to its lowest setting. I started rubbing it against Sandra's labia, watching the folds of her outer lips part and start to get wet again. I received a moan for my efforts, and I responded by pushing the tip of the vibrator into the opening of her cunt. I turned it up a setting and rubbed it against the front part of her pussy wall, trying to aim for that special spot. I knew I had hit it when Sandra gripped the bed comforter with both hands and tensed up.

"Oh, right there...right there...right...OH GOD!!"

Sandra screamed and thrashed on the bed so loud I thought the people downstairs might hear her.

She finally finished cumming and collapsed on the bed, and the vibrator fell out of her pussy. I picked it up and turned it off. It reeked of her woman cum and I licked it off, tasting her delicious juice.

She sat up and took the vibrator from me, but I shook my head.

"No, I have something else I want you to use on me," I said. I put the vibrator aside and reached in the bedside table, pulling out the strap on and some lube (I didn't know if I would need the lube...Sandra's wild thrashing orgasm had turned me on again already).

Sandra got wide-eyed when she saw it.

"Wow...you must have been planning this," she said. "Or at least you were planning on being with another woman."

"No, I was really wanting to be with you. Ever since you told me about Kate I have fantasized about being with you. I came so hard the night you told me about being with her."

"Sis, you need to see a shrink," Sandra said, and giggled.

"Hey, I am not the only one committing incest here!" I said. "Now are you going to fuck me with that thing or not?"

"Oh I will. I will give it to you nice and hard."

She strapped it on and got it into position, and I was so horny I just got onto all fours and told her to just put it in me. She got behind me and grabbed my ass, and slowly inserted the pink plastic penis into my vagina. It was bigger than I thought; I could feel my cunt walls stretching to accommodate it. But I was so wet that it went in pretty easily.

Sandra started out with a slow and steady rhythm, her hips moving back and forth as she fucked my pussy. After a few encouraging moans from me, she started to get into it and picked up the pace, pumping it in and out of me. As I started to reach what was going to be another earth-shattering orgasm, she started teasing me with it, pulling the strap-on almost all the way out, and then burying it to the hilt again. The sensations it was causing were incredible, and I could feel my climax coming ever so close. But Sandra knew I was close and wouldn't let me get there.

"Sandra...oh...oh God...I want to cum..."

"Not yet, sis. I want you to beg for it."

"Oh...I can't stand it...any longer...please...I want to cum?"

"Do you want to cum? Do you want to coat my cock with your love juice?"

"Oh yes! I want to...cover your cock...with my cum! Please, I beg you!"

"Alright then, you may cum."

She started fucking me so fast and hard that I could feel the bed shaking with each thrust. She was pounding my pussy and I was pushing my ass back against her, meeting her thrusts. Finally, the pressure building inside me reached its breaking point and I screamed out as my pussy exploded around the dildo.

We both melted onto the bed, completely spent from our lovemaking session. We cuddled up in a spoon position, and I fell asleep with my arms around her. When I woke up she had turned around and was looking at me.

"I love you, sis," she said, and kissed me passionately on the lips, giving my ass a playful squeeze.

And so ended our first of many sessions together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Tale of Two Sisters

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 571 milliseconds