A Tale of Two Switches Ch. 05

"Throw me yours and I'll set them out." Zabi offered.

"Well at least I know you aren't going to run off with them." Alex joked as she stripped.

Alex was totally at home in the water, she had spent most of her childhood on the beach and swimming was her favourite past time before she started surfing. Lazily she rolled on to her back and kicked away from the shore letting the warm sun play on her body as the cool water washed over it. She looked back to see Zabina was slowly walking out in to the lake. Zabi was no beach bum and the only stroke she had mastered was a cross between breast stroke and a wild doggy paddle.

Stifling a laugh, Alex performed a flawless tumble turn and began to cut through the water like dolphin. Several meters short of Zabi she ducked under the water and came back up under her lover lifting her clear of the water to return with a large splash.

Spluttering Zabi swore in Italian as Alex circled her like a hungry shark.

"Not funny." Zabi scolded as she tried to tread water.

"Stop putting so much effort in to it, you'll find it easier." Alex advised as she embraced Zabi from behind. "Just relax and float."

Uneasily Zabi leant back in to Alex's arms as the stronger swimmer kept her afloat.

The sensation of being naked in the water thrilled her more than she thought it would and her hand wandered downwards to briefly touch herself. An image of her making love to Zabi while they lay half in, half out of the water entered her mind.

The sound of an approaching internal combustion engine cut the air.

The pair of women stared at the beach as a dirt bike broke out of the trees and came to a halt.

For a moment the rider watched them, facial features obscured by helmet and protective mask, then casually dismounted and walked to where their clothing lay drying. Within seconds their backpack had been stuffed with the damp clothing and the rider returned to the waiting bike. With a jaunty wave the engine was gunned and the bike disappeared back in to the woods.

Alex and Zabi turned to face each other. "Fuck" they said simultaneously.

***

"Well you got to do your naked walk." Alex said quietly as the pair shuffled from cover to cover along the edge of the pathway.

"Believe me this isn't what I had planned." Zabi replied as she ducked behind a growth of bushes.

Since the bike rider had taken off with their clothing Alex and Zabi had been carefully making their way bay to the cabin. So far they had been lucky and hadn't seen anyone, which was possibly down to the fact that it was dusk and night would soon fall.

"It is quiet exciting though." Alex said reaching out to pinch Zabi's bottom.

"Ow. Stop that." Zabi half complained. "Yes it is, just not how I wanted it to go. I was hoping to chase you all the way back, not have us both avoiding the path just in case someone see us."

"So you're not turned on then?" Alex asked.

"I have honestly never been so turned on as I am now." Zabi replied. "I'll just feel better when we get back."

Alex had to agree, her skin was hyper sensitive and everything that touched her flesh sent waves of pleasure running through her. If Zabi had been clothed and teasing her it would have been a very sensual journey back. Just thinking about it was making Alex breathless.

"Did you hear something then?" Zabi asked in a whisper.

Alex strain to listen, but all she could hear was her own heart thumping in her chest. If she got any more worked up being seen would be the least of their worries. Being heard midst climax would be.

"Must be my imagination." Zabina said as she let out a long breath that ended in a slight whimper as a branch caressed her bottom. "If we don't find the cabin soon I am so going to cum."

"I'm glad I'm not the only one." Alex admitted with another blush.

The pair scuttled from the bushes to trees to more bushes.

"Shall we risk the path now it's nearly dark?" Zabi asked.

"Yes, I think so. I am really getting fed up with these branches." Alex agreed.

The two women stepped out on to the clear footpath, covering themselves as best as possible more out of instinct than necessity.

Then a bright light flared up catching them both in the centre of the walkway.

Both women froze.

"Well, well. What do we have here?" A voice with a familiar Australian tang asked.

"Is that you Jinn?" Zabi called out hopefully.

A loud laugh came back to them as the light dipped and Jinn stepped towards them.

"It's been so funny following you two." She howled wiping tears of laughter from her eyes.

Alex recognised the clothing Jinn was wearing. "It was you on the bike wasn't it?"

"Guilty." Jinn replied. "Sorry I just couldn't resist it. I came up here to do a little riding and when I saw your truck and you weren't around I had a good idea where you would be. I thought I would come and find you, but taking the clothes was just too tempting. I wasn't going to leave you out here alone, so I came back to make sure you got back okay, I've been following you since the lake."

"I don't suppose you brought any clothing with you?" Zabi asked hopefully.

"I figured you would be having too much fun to spoil it." Came the answer from the still grinning Jinn. "And even if I had, I wouldn't have given them you after listening to what you have been saying."

Alex and Zabi glanced at each other blushing furiously.

"It sounded as though you actually wanted to walk back naked. Only you wanted someone to chase you with a crop to give it a little edge."

The two naked women remained silent. Each remembering the fantasised thoughts they had been having during the walk back.

"Well I don't have a crop." Jinn said with a very mischievous grin. "But this branch has made a really nice switch." She held up a thin branch around three feet long and very supple.

"Oh god." Zabi whimpered as she began to tremble, her breathing coming in ragged gasps.

Alex knew her well enough to know this was a precursor to climax, and shockingly felt her own body run away from her control as it reacted in sympathy.

"You know, I love it when I push someone's buttons and get exactly the reaction I was hoping for." Jinn said slightly breathless as she watched them warm to the situation. "Would you like me to fulfil your fantasy ladies?"

Zabi looked at Alex briefly before the both nodded eagerly.

"I promise I won't go too far, but I have wanted have two eager subs for a while now. So I think we will all get some enjoyment out of this." Jinn told them gently.

Then in a blink she became full Domme. "Okay I want hands to your sides, no covering up. You will walk ahead of me so I can see those lovely asses."

Alex and Zabi quickly formed up and began to walk steadily ahead of Jinn. "If either of you cum before we get back both of you get punished." The switch whipped out to emphasise the point its tip catching each pert bottom in turn.

Zabi whimpered again trying to hold back her orgasm, while Alex gritted her teeth and concentrated on the path ahead.

Fortunately, the cabin was only a few hundred meters away and Zabi let out a long low moan as its welcoming lights appeared.

"I can't hold it any longer." She whispered as she began to shake uncontrollably.

The switch made a frightening noise as it cut the air, and Zabi yelped loudly.

"Not yet." Jinn admonished.

Alex reached out and took hold of Zabi's hand. "Nearly there." She managed to grimace. Although she wasn't sure she was going to make it either.

When they finally reached the cabin the switch swished again.

"Okay wait there." Jinn instructed pointing to a spot brightly lit by a security light. Maddeningly she took an age to open the door and allow them both inside.

"Now you can cum." She told them finally.

Zabi turned to Alex and embraced her tightly, her body taught as a wire. Returning the embrace Alex let herself lose control as the pent up feeling of pleasure mingled with the embarrassment and adrenaline carried them both away in a flood of endorphins. They both climaxed at the same point, each drinking in the others pleasure and adding to their own personal moment of pure bliss.

"Oh Jesus." Alex said finally. "I have honestly never felt anything like that before."

A shudder ran through Zabi's body as Alex's hands ran over her skin. "Me neither. I hadn't ever thought that having someone dominate both of us could be so much of a rush."

"Do you think Jinn will stay on for a few days?" Alex asked shyly.

A wide grin split Zabi's face. "We could go and ask."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds