• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Tall Story Ch. 02

A Tall Story Ch. 02

After jilling off for the second time this day, Donna opted for an afternoon nap so that she would have stamina for the nights activities. Setting her alarm clock for five- thirty, she quickly drifted off to sleep, dreaming of Robby's giant cock and the fun they would have for themselves in this bed.

The sound of the alarm jolted her awake at precisely five-thirty and she quickly jumped out of bed and headed for the shower. She spent a luxurious half hour under the warm spray, only getting out when the hot water began to run out. She made a conscious effort to stay away from her clit; the evening's activities would come soon enough. Carrying the gigantic bath towel, she went to her bedroom to dry off. Once dry, she sat at the makeup table to fix her hair and apply just a little rouge to her cheeks and a soft pink color to her lips.

Satisfied with her work, she opened a dresser drawer and drew out the package from Victoria's Secret. Inside was the next-to-nothing thong she had purchased the week before. After stepping into it, she paraded herself before the floor length mirror. "Damn but I look hot," she exclaimed aloud. She cupped her pert tits in her hands and decided they needed a little enhancement. She retrieved the rouge pot from the makeup table and gently dabbed each aureole with the color. The action caused her nipples to engorge and stand up. She shivered with the delightful feeling but quickly returned the rouge pot, determined not to go any further.

Sitting on the edge of her bed, she rolled her other purchase from Victoria's Secret up her long legs. The elastic-like tops negated a need for a garter belt. Going back to the mirror, she made sure the seams were straight, then stepped into her two inch heeled shoes. Again she paraded in front of the mirror. "I look so good I'd even want to fuck myself," she muttered. Going to her closet she retrieved the dress she and a dressmaker had put together for this evening. While she had wanted a strapless gown, the dressmaker had persuaded her to have spaghetti straps; her tits were too small to safely hold the dress up.

Holding it up in front of herself, she pulled one side away to display her right leg. Just the lower part of the stocking top showed. Repeating the action on the other side of the dress she saw that the same held true for her left leg. While the dressmaker had at first had the slits only to her knees, she was glad that she had persuaded the woman to cut the slits three inches higher, explaining that her height made it necessary.

"I'm, gonna have some eyes poppin' tonight. I'll bet all the other girls will be jealous," she said, with an evil grin. "I'll have Robby bustin' a gut trying to hide his hard-on." She spread the dress out on her bed. There was still plenty of time before she had leave to pick up Robby; time to get a light snack.

Robby was waiting on the sidewalk when she drove up to his house. Scooting over to the passenger side, Donna relinquished the driving to him. "Wow, baby," he exclaimed as he got into the car. "You look great." "You don't look too shabby yourself," she replied laughing. "Now let's go shake up some high school kids."

Jeanine, the class president, and Jack, one of Robby's teammates, were waiting in the lobby of the gymnasium. "Hey man," Jack grinned, "you look sharp in that tux." "You both look very nice," Jeanine added, a touch of jealousy in her voice as she viewed Donna's dress. "Here, we've got your crowns for the night." Donna had to bend down for Jeanine to place the gold colored crown on her head while Jack just handed Robby his. "Everybody's here now so, Jack give the signal for the music." Jack cracked the door to the gym and waved to someone and immediately the march began sounding.

Flanked by Jack and Jeanine, the king and queen marched into the gym to the loud sound of applause, which drowned out the gasps, as the sexy couple strode across the floor to their thrones on a raised platform. As they mounted the dais and were seated, Jeanine turned to the room and loudly proclaimed, "Ladies and gentlemen, I give you King Robby and Queen Donna." Once more the room exploded with applause. When it had died down a little, Jeanine added, "Let the festivities begin! The first dance belongs to our king and queen."

As the music began, Robby stood and, bowing to Donna, extended his hand and together they descended to the dance floor. For several minutes they alone danced and then Jeanine and Jack joined them on the floor, signaling that everyone should now join in. Before the floor could fill up, Donna whispered to Robby, "Spin me and watch what happens." Dutifully, Robby released his left arm from Donna's waist and, raising her left arm, spun her around. The front and rear panels of the dress flared out revealingly and a loud gasp was heard. When she was back in his arms again, Robby whispered, "Baby, you look good enough to eat!" Donna laughed. "Later sweetie, later."

And so it went all evening long. During almost every dance Robby managed to twirl Donna at least once, showing her long legs right to their stocking tops. Donna, for her part, managed to 'massage' the growing lump in Robby's crotch as often as she could. "Baby, I'm gonna cum in my pants if you keep this up," he whispered after one of her massages. "Don't do that, sweetie, that's gotta be saved for later and not in your pants," she replied. "I hope this dance doesn't last too long, I'm getting too horny, if you know what I mean." "Oh, I know what that means. As soon as the first people start to leave, we're gonna be right behind them."

It was after eleven before the first couple left, quickly followed by two more couples. "Okay baby, it should be safe enough for us to get out of here," Robby said. Just as they approached the exit, Jack and Jeanine preceded them out the door. Robby leaned over to Donna and whispered, "Jack told me that they're going to make out tonight. He's got a room at the hotel." Then, laughing, "He even gave me the room number if I wanted to join the fun. I didn't tell him we already had our own plans."

The trip to Donna's house took only moments. Robby drove one handed, his right arm around her, his hand cupping her right tit. Donna, with some difficulty, managed to get his pants unzipped and his stiff, black cock freed for her to hold. At the house, they quickly left the car and darted inside. With Donna leading the way, they headed right for her bedroom, Robby leaving his tux jacket and shirt and tie on the hallway floor.

Once in the bedroom, Donna kicked off her shoes while Robby dropped his pants and sat on the edge of the bed to get out of his shoes and socks. He watched in anticipation as Donna lifted the dress over her head and stood in front of him with only her stockings and thong. "How do I look, sweetie? Think you can handle all this?" Robby grinned. "I'll either handle it or die trying, and I'll go with a smile on my face." He stood up and pushed his boxer shorts down and kicked them away to reveal his black cock standing at full attention. He grasped it in his right hand and slowly stroked it. Donna slipped her hands under to string sides of the thong and just tore them, letting the remainder slide down her legs. "Hey, baby, you didn't have to destroy them, I kinda liked they way they looked on you." "Hell, sweetie, I thought you liked me better without," Donna laughed. Then, with two strides she was on the bed, on her back, knees drawn up and legs spread. "Come on, sweetie, when you said I looked good enough to eat and I said later, well, it's later so you can eat me now."

As Robby knelt between her parted legs, Donna reached down and spread the hairless lips of her pussy, revealing the hot red core with her milky white juices already flowing from her cunt hole. Robby's tongue began to lap that honey and up towards her clit, peaking from under it's hood. His tongue circled the little nubbin and Donna's hips surged upward, her legs clasping Robby's head firmly.

"Oh jeezus, sweetie, oh my god! Oh jeezus, that's wonderful," she gasped. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, riighttt NOW", screeched. She grabbed his head with both hands, forcing him tightly to her pleasure point, her hips humping madly. Robby struggled for air, forcefully pulling away. Swiftly, he rose up and grasping his cock, aimed it towards Donna's cunt and pushed in. "I've been waiting all night for this, baby. I'm gonna fuck you crazy." and he began pumping his prick in and out. "Oh yeah, sweetie, fuck me good, make me cum again," she sobbed, her hips meeting every thrust.

In only minutes, Robby began panting as he felt his cum begin to surge from his balls. "Here it comes, baby, here it comes," and he strained to bury his cock even deeper, the bulbous head pressing against her womb. The sweat dripped from his face as he shot his hot cum, once, twice, three times. "Oh yes, sweetie, I can feel your sweet cum." She grasped his face between her hands and, pulling herself up, kissed him passionately, her tongue searching for his.

Completely exhausted, Robby fell forward onto Donna the quickly rolled aside. "Oh baby, what a fuck that was. You're just the best," he panted.

to be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Tall Story Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds