• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Tall Story Ch. 03

A Tall Story Ch. 03

If you haven't read chapters one and two, you may want to read them to catch up with what has gone before with Donna and Robby, the white and black basketball players.

* * * * *

For several minutes Robby lay there on his back, slowly getting his breath back. When he had finally calmed down, he rolled onto his side, facing Donna. Reaching across, he cupped one small tit, feeling the nipple harden into his palm. "That feels nice, Sweetie, why don't you just pinch it a little." He took her suggestion and had the nipple between his forefinger and thumb, rolling and pinching it gently. "Ooo, yeah, that's just right," she cooed. Donna clasped his nipple-toying hand with one of hers while at the same time, grasping his now limp cock in her other hand. At her touch it twitched and began to grow again. "My god, Sweetie, I'm getting so hot. This fire hose of yours is the only thing that'll cool me down," she giggled.

"That's what it's for, Baby," he replied. "It'll get even better if you kinda blow it up, you know."

"Yeah, I can do that," and Donna quickly twisted around, and, pushing Robby onto his back, leaned over his groin and engulfed his cock in her mouth. The lingering taste of their mutual cum was, to her, the elixir of the gods and she licked up and down the rapidly growing rod, cleaning it completely. When she was satisfied that it was finally at full staff, she released it and, raising up, she straddled him. "You did all the work before, now it's my turn." Holding his prick in one hand she guided it to her pleasure hole and sank down on it till it was completely buried. Robby made a few futile attempts to thrust but Donna stopped him. "No, Sweetie, let me do it all. It's a pretty big fire that has to be put out and you've got to keep your strength," she laughed.

Slowly Donna began to fuck herself on Robby's huge cock, sighing each time her cunt swallowed it. "Oh Robby, sweetie, you feel so damned good in me. It's just like I died and went to heaven," she moaned. After only a few minutes, her body began to tense up and, with a shiver, she came. After the wonderful feeling began to subside, she leaned forward, brushing his full lips with one tit. "Suck it, Sweetie, suck it good." Robby opened his mouth and had her full tit in his mouth, his tongue teasing the stiff nipple. "Oh yeah, yeah, that's it. Oh god, I'm gonna cum again. YEEESSSS!" she screamed. Oh god, it's so good!!! Oh fuck, fuck me now, fuck me hard."

Robby began thrusting in earnest and she met every thrust with her own, driving his cock as deep as she could. "Oh jeezus, oh god," she managed to gasp with each thrust. With much difficulty she managed to get one hand at her pussy to massage her clit, all the while she kept fucking Robby's gigantic cock. Donna kept cumming and cumming until it seemed like one continuous cum, all the while screaming loudly with her intense pleasure.

Then, suddenly, Robby grasped her hips with both hands as he drove as deep as he could and his cock exploded with his white, sticky cum juice. He continued to hold Donna tightly as his prick kept pumping his joy juice until his ball were completely dry. Only then did he release her, to fall back panting furiously for breath.

"Oh baby," he managed to gasp, "that was fabulous. I've never cum so hard in my life before."

Donna had flopped down on the bed beside him. "Yeah, that was the best ever. I don't think I've ever cum so much." She glanced over to the bedside clock. "And it's only two-thirty. We've still got a lot of the night left."

Robby laughed. "It's gonna take me at least an hour to recover for another round, Baby. I've got to get some sleep."

"Okay Sweetie, cause I still need some fucking. But I've got an idea. What's the room number Jack gave you? I think I'll call them and tell them to come over here. Maybe we can have some fun with him and Jeanine. What do you think?"

"Hey, sounds like a good idea. Let's see....it was room 410. I wonder if Jack got into her pants alright. Yeah, give them a call, but let me get some sleep while they're on their way here. Okay?" "

Yeah, go to sleep, lover. Recharge those ball batteries."

Donna got out of bed and padded barefoot into the living room, conscious of the fact that the mixture of their cum was running down the insides of her thighs. Picking up the phone book, she looked up the hotel's number and then dialed it. A sleepy room clerk answered and when she gave him the room number, plugged it into the switch board.

After several rings, Jack answered. "Hullo?"

"Hi Jack, it's Donna."

"What the hell?"

"Don't get your balls all upset, Jack. Is Jeanine still there with you?"

"Yeah. You want to talk to her?"

"Not right now. Robby and I thought maybe the two of you might come over to my place. We're having a little party...a nice little party. Oh, and by the way, Robby wants to know if you got into her pants."

"Yeah, I did but let me ask her." Donna listened to a muffled exchange of words for about two minutes, then Jeanine came on the phone. "Hi Donna. How many people are there at your house?"

Donna laughed. "Just Robby and me. Why don't you two come over and we can really party."

There was a pause while Jeanine apparently thought it over, then, "Okay but it'll be a little while. Jack kinda tore my dress a little and I've got to fix it."

"That's okay, anyway, Robby's taking a little nap right now. The evening kind tired him out. I'll leave the front door unlocked and a hallway light on. Just come in when you get here. Okay?"

Jeanine chuckled. "Yeah, okay. See ya."

After she hung up the phone, Donna made her way to the bathroom. She had to pee and to clean up all the cum on her pussy and legs. As she passed her bedroom door, she could hear Robby gently snoring. She smiled to herself. The poor boy had really lived up to her expectations but she needed more from him. In the bathroom, she filled a syringe with warm water and then, sitting on the toilet, peed. When the last drops dripped into the bowel, she reached down with one hand to spread her nether lips, noting that her clit bud was still peeking out from its hood. She pushed the tip of the syringe into her cunt and gently squeezed the bulb. The warm water felt just like Robby's hot cum, which was now being flushed out. She refilled the syringe two more times until she was satisfied that the water she expelled was clear. Then she carefully dabbed her pussy dry with a wad of toilet paper, taking care not to touch her clit. That nice little button would take her to heaven again later.

Robby was still on his back, sleeping peacefully when she returned to the bedroom. She got onto the bed next to him, cautiously so as not to waken her love machine. His cock, limp from its previous exertions, lay on his belly. She knew just how she would awaken him when the time came. In the meantime she'd just play gently with her tits, her nipples hard and erect just in anticipation.

Robby had been asleep for just over an hour when she heard a car pull into her drive, followed by the sound of two car doors being slammed shut. Donna had his cock in her mouth, sucking life back into it before the front door opened and then closed.

She heard Jeanine call out, "Okay, we're here, where's the party?"

Donna eased the already stiffening cock out of her mouth to answer, before Robby could pull her back to it, "Here in the bedroom, where'd you expect it to be? Just follow the sound of my voice." She quickly returned to Robby's cock.

She heard a gasp and when she looked up, Jeanine was standing in the doorway, Jack behind her, shirtless, her mouth open in disbelief. "My gawd! Look at the size of that thing!" Donna let 'that thing' slip from her mouth and Robby got up onto his elbows, a dazed look on his face. The black log that was his cock stood up straight "I thought Jack had a big prick but jeezus, look at Robby's."

Donna got off the bed, standing naked in front of Jeanine who apparently couldn't take her eyes off Robby's cock. "Come on Jeanine, get naked. Maybe I'll let you try it on for size." Jack was already tugging at Jeanine's dress and it was quickly on the floor around her feet. She stood there with only a pair of brief panties covering her cunt, Jacks hands on her tits.

"No way, Donna. I wouldn't let that cock near me! That would split me wide open. Don't tell me you actually fuck him"

Donna laughed as she stepped up to Jeanine and reaching the band of her panties, ripped them off. "Come on you two, let's fuck."

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Tall Story Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds