• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Tarnished Trophy Ch. 04

A Tarnished Trophy Ch. 04

12

The first things I saw when I opened my eyes were Sydney's breasts wobbling in my face. Her black bra looked as if it were putting up quite a battle to hold them in.

She unfastened my restraints. "Time to get up for breakfast, sleepyhead. Come on down to the kitchen when you're ready." She left the room.

I grasped the base of the cage that now imprisoned my cock. Chastity belts? Those were for Victorian women, not me. I rattled the cage in anger but soon realized what a bad idea that had been, giving me the feeling of having my genitals twisted off. I clenched my teeth, waiting for the pain to subside. Like a masochist, I continued to prod at the steel that confined me. The skin of my member was still raw from last night's teasing. After I had played with it enough to convince myself that I was actually locked in this device, I decided it was time for breakfast.

Mari and Sydney were already eating when I got down to the dining room. They sat side-by-side, both in nothing but their underwear.

"Excuse me, Denny, but what are you doing in those clothes?" asked Mari.

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Didn't I tell you the new rule? No clothes in the house for you unless you need to dress up for a guest."

"Sydney's a guest."

"Not one you need to dress up for, though. And you will call her Mistress Sydney. So clothes off, now!"

"Yes, Mami." I peeled my shirt off and dropped my pants and boxers. It's not like they hadn't seen this last night anyway.

"Goodness, he's so cooperative, so obedient," Sydney chirped.

"Well, it helps when you've got control of his cock and his tuition money." Mari grinned.

"Here." Sydney hopped one seat down to leave a space. "Why don't you sit between us?"

I respected her command. Mari shoved a plate of food in front of me. I dug in as Sydney ran her hand over my thigh.

"Such a good, well-behaved little boy." She pinched my ass, making me gasp. "Really, Mari, I have to thank you for this. I didn't realize this could be such a turn on for me. In fact, I'm getting wet just seeing him all locked up like that."

She continued to grope my ass with one hand and massage around my crotch, sweeping over my stomach and my thighs, with the other. A sudden feeling of self-consciousness arose. It looked as if Sydney had in on this deal as much as she wanted now. And Mari had no objections to making an exhibition of me. I didn't fancy being a guinea pig for Sydney's newly found fetish.

Sydney's hand traveled south and caressed my balls, which were distended and bloated from the pressure of the cage's ring base. She pulled the waistband of her panties out, affording a glimpse of her bald pussy. "Maybe you can eat breakfast, then me."

Despite the fact that my cock had been drained last night, it began to respond. The cage was curved downward and left the tiniest bit of space at its end. There was no room to expand. Cold steel bit into my member as it made an attempt to grow.

"Uhhm, ahh, ouch!" I grunted in pain.

"Oh look, Mari, his little dick is trying to get hard in there."

"Better get used to that happening, Denny."

"Uhh, it, oh, hurts."

"Here," said Sydney. "This'll take your mind off it." She pushed my head into her crotch. ---

The cage poked through my unzipped fly. I had eulogized my masculinity for the past hour or so. That was enough. This thing had to go. I had walked around school all day looking like I had a stick up my ass. The weather was getting colder and the thing made it feel as if my penis were wrapped in a bag of ice when I was outside for too long. Then I remembered.

"Fuck, it's Friday," I mumbled to myself. I had been waiting all week for this -- Dina and I were going to go out again. And if things went well, I might finally get to make love to her. If it weren't for the goddamned cage. It had to go. I bent a couple of paper clips and jammed them into the lock, hoping it would do something. The cage was a real piece of craftsmanship, though. The lock had some oddly shaped circular keyhole. It was also integrated into the cage itself, so it couldn't be clipped off. I'd just have to put on a good act and hope it would convince Mari and Sydney to unlock it.

Two voices coming from downstairs. Mari and Sydney must have just gotten in. I rushed to where they were standing in the living room. "Take it off!"

"That's right," said Mari. "Take it off."

"Huh?"

"Clothes. Off."

I unzipped my pants and dropped them along with my boxers. "Now you take this off." I pointed to the cage.

"Why would I do a thing like that?"

"I'm seeing Dina again."

"Dina? Your cock is my property now, Denny. I don't want you seeing anyone else. You and Dina are finished."

I couldn't believe she was going to push this hard. Bringing Dina into this, determining who I could and couldn't see, crossed a line for me. My face was reddening. "No, we're not, you bitch! I'll run away! We'll run away together!"

Mari stepped on my pants as I tried to move away from her. They were caught around my ankles and my forward motion caused me to fall to the floor. "Hold him down, Sydney!"

Sydney's body weighted me down while Mari pulled my pants and shirt off. Mari issued her next command: "Keep him still while we pick him up. Then let's take him to the front door."

They lifted me to my feet with my arms pinned behind my back, dragging me toward the foyer. "Lemme go!"

One of them opened the door and they threw me out onto the front steps. The door creaked most of the way closed until only Mari's face was visible. "There you go, Denny. Run away if you want to." The door clicked shut.

I shivered, naked in the cool autumn air. It wouldn't be long before the cage got freezing cold. The long driveway wended its way through some trees until it hit the street in the distance, where a few cars drove by. I stared at the street -- of course I couldn't run away, especially not like this. I rang the bell and pounded the door frantically.

The door creaked open and the two stood in the frame. "Well, look who's back," said Mari. "Get inside!"

I stumbled inside. The two forced me to the floor. Mari spoke, "You owe us an apology, Denny. Misbehaving and calling me a 'bitch.' Don't you ever, ever, use that word!" She ran the toe of her shoe up my neck. "Now tell us what a bad boy you were. Say you're sorry."

"I'm-- I'm sorry. I've been such a naughty boy. I'm sorry, Mami. I'm sorry, Mistress Sydney."

"Hmm, not good enough. Kiss our shoes and say you're sorry." She forced her shoe against my lips. I repeated "sorry" as I kissed up Mari's polished flats. Sydney asked for attention and I went to work on her ankle boots. She forced the heel through my lips. I took the length of it without resistance, sucking it. I choked on the heel, realizing how willing I was to accept this, how I couldn't escape, how easily I could supplicate. Mari and Sydney rightfully owned me.

Sydney pulled her boot from my mouth. "Get up! I think it's time for a spanking." They stood me against the wall, groping my ass. Then I felt the first blow land. Then another. Mari and Sydney took turns on each cheek, forcing me to apologize with every spank.

Mari and Sydney were gone, they were Mami and Mistress now. I had become a sniveling, grovelling little worm. My member stiffened and caused even more pain trying to erect itself inside the cage. I whimpered. ---

I popped another Valium and some aspirin for the pain. Can't get addicted to these things, I told myself. But I definitely needed one right now. I had to calm down, mentally and sexually. My dick still struggled against the cage. Shit, was I getting aroused by being Mami and Mistress's slave-boy? It's the aphrodisiacs. That's it.

I still had some fight in me. The two kept reminding me, "You can end this at any time if you sign the deed." But I held out. And I could never give up Dina. I had to see her no matter what. Mami couldn't watch over everything I did at school. Sure, she took my car keys, but she forgot about my spares. I'd just have to be discreet about everything I did now.

Mami and Mistress had gone out for the night, which meant that I could sneak out and see Dina. When I walked past the master bedroom to go downstairs, I noticed something on the far wall. The painting there was hanging out from the wall on a swivel. Of course, Dad's safe! Mami must have put my car keys in there. I bet she kept the key to my cage in there as well, and maybe some other things I shouldn't be able to get hold of.

I walked into the room and swung the picture all the way back. The handle on the safe didn't budge, though. I put my ear to the door and turned the combination dial. You could hear the tumblers click when you got the right number -- that's how safes work, right? I tried some numbers but I couldn't hear anything. Maybe I needed a stethoscope, like in all those spy movies and heist flicks. Back to the internet again. ---

The check read $76.50. To my chagrin, I remembered that my checking account Dad gave me for allowance only had about $150 left in it. And I didn't know if I could count on Mami to replenish the cash. In fact, it was doubtful. I grumbled and signed the check.

"So, can we go back to your place?" Dina asked.

"Oh, my place? Uh, no, uh, renovation. Sorry."

"What a shame," she said in a rather salacious voice. "Guess you'll just have to drop me off at my place."

Dina was getting impatient. That was an understatement -- she wanted to fuck me silly. She had traded her usual blouse and pants for a little black dress. No straps, low neckline, high hemline. I didn't even know she owned anything half as provocative as this. And it was the first time I ever saw her in heels. I bit my lip as she slunk out of her chair and toward the door of the restaurant, her ass perfectly outlined in black.

I drove her back to her dorm and said goodnight, but she insisted I walk her to her room. She opened the door, revealing nothing but darkness inside.

"No one's home," she whispered, then took me by the arm into the room.

"Dina!" I tried to come up with some excuse to get out, but she made any thought impossible by smashing her lips against mine. She sat me down on her bed. My member made its usual futile attempts to stiffen, but the cage pressed against it.

I didn't care. I couldn't feel anything but Dina assaulting my mouth. Her kisses became sloppier as she went, covering my face in saliva. This must have been what it was like to be a girl on the receiving end of a drunken frat boy's advances. But the fact that she was so horny was rubbing off on me. The lewd noises we made into each other's mouths grew louder. Mine, however, were half pleasure and half pain as my cock throbbed against the inside of the cage. I couldn't stop myself, though, in spite of the steel digging into my flesh.

After what must have been ten or fifteen minutes but what seemed ten times that, she broke the kiss and took my hand in hers. She dragged it in between her breasts and used it to force the material of her dress down. It fell to her torso, clumping around her waist. She pressed my head right into her breast. I suckled at her stiff nipple. The agony in my crotch grew, but I was helpless. This had to stop soon, but how?

I sucked so much I thought her breasts might get wrinkly from all the moisture. I managed to catch a glimpse at the clock. The foreplay had gone on for over half an hour. Dina grabbed my hair and pulled my face from her chest.

"Geez, Dennis, I'm not making hints any more, I've given the answer away entirely."

I stammered, unable to respond. She took my hand again and trailed it up her thigh.

"I know I might seem a little reserved at first, but I get horny just like you. It's been a month since we first tried, and it's been even longer since my last time." She pushed her panties to one side and dipped my fingers inside her. "Feel how wet I am."

While she frigged herself on my hand, my mind hand gone into full panic. How could I tell this girl I had seen for so long and who wanted to fuck me so hard, almost naked with my hand in her pussy, that we couldn't do it.

"Come on, Dennis." She continued using my hand for her pleasure. "I know you've been waiting for this as long as I have. We should have been fucking half an hour ago. We would have but you're not acting normal."

Her hand crept toward my crotch. I yelped and jumped off the bed.

"What's going on, Dennis?"

"I, uh..." Think, you idiot! "It's kind of embarrassing, okay? I've got a rash, you know, down there."

"Oh God, Dennis. You don't have any--"

"No, no, it's not a big deal. Doc said I just irritated it or something. He gave me some cream and medicine and stuff. Said it should be fine in a few days."

"Oh, okay." Dina's eyes drooped, looking disappointed.

"I gotta go, sorry!" I ran out the door without ceremony. ---

Monday morning, Dina caught me in the hall. She didn't even say hello, just shoved her tongue down my throat.

"You bastard, Dennis. I had to get myself off Saturday night, all alone. I hope you're happy with yourself." She stuffed a card in my pants and walked away. It said "Get Better Soon" on the front. A small picture fluttered out when I opened it. I picked it up. It was Dina in her bra and panties, hanging off one of the posts on her bed looking like a stripper. The inside said: "Been thinking about you, but this weekend I'll be doing more than that. P.S.: I better not see that picture on the internet."

I teared up a little. Dina, I'm not your boy. Mami owns me now, I thought. Maybe you have my heart, but she has everything else. My cock, my money, my lust, my life. No, Mami couldn't own me forever. I had to get into that safe. Then Dina and I could consummate our love. ---

The stethoscope came in the mail, but it didn't seem to help any. I worked on the safe for at least an hour before Mami came home, but I didn't get anywhere. The front door opened, meaning that I was out of time for today. I swiveled the painting back into place and rushed to my room to hide the stethoscope.

When I came out, Mami was standing in the hallway. "Hey, baby. Good job."

"What?"

"Remembering the rule. Good boy."

I looked down at my nude body. I had gotten in the habit of just not wearing clothes around the house so I didn't have to worry about the rule. And now I smiled when Mami complimented me, no matter how patronizing her tone.

"But not a good enough boy. Denny, I think you really need a reminder of what my pussy is worth. I'm going out with Danny, and we're gonna fuck when we get back. You're gonna hide in the closet when I call the house. And you're gonna watch us." ---

I held my eyes up to the slats in the closet door, waiting. Mami and Danny finally came through the door. They hopped on the bed and kissed. Before long, they were both naked. Danny was as obnoxious in bed as he was out of it. When Mami took his dick in her mouth, he forced her head into his crotch, making her gag, yelling "Yeah, that's right, take it, you little slut!"

Goddamn, why was she fucking this asshole? Despite my hatred for Danny, my dick was trying to harden at the sight. I muffled a grunt as the pain started. Stupid little bastard. It had been locked up for half a week and it still wouldn't give up. Was nature stronger than Pavlov?

"Yeah, get ready, I'm gonna bust on your face!" Danny pulled Mami off his dick and erupted onto her. His load was impressive, coating most of her face. She wiped some from her eyes. Danny spoke again, "Keep it on there, you look good in white. 'Sides, I heard cum is good for the skin, like a facial mask. That's probably where the term came from too."

Mami laughed. "Oh, you." It was despicable. Mami's face was a mixture of exotic and classical beauty, a piece of art. But now it was slathered in this douchebag's jizz. The least he could do was respect it, but instead he had taken a shit on the Venus de Milo. And she didn't seem to mind.

"Your turn," said Danny. He started eating her out, running his hands all over her body until his dick was hard again. "Time for the main course."

He rubbed his hands together as if he were about to dig into a turkey dinner. He pawed at her breasts. I imagined myself in his place, having free reign over Mami's body, being allowed to take a bite of that creamy center of the caramel candy. I shook my head, wondering how I could be so jealous of a guy like Danny. But I had worked Mami's pussy three times a day every day since she implemented her rule. I felt as if I were owed something, as if Mami's body were my prize for all my hard work. It didn't work like that, though. My place was here in the closet, while Danny fucked her and made her cum, putting that expression on her face that I had worked to see so many times. ---

It was a pretty boring week for a guy who had to get a porn star off thrice a day and then watch her get fucked every night. Mistress had dropped in a few times for dinner. Apparently, she didn't live that far away from our house. It was just another week of being Mami's bitch. I was beginning to think the stethoscope wasn't going to work, but it was the only thing that gave me hope.

Meanwhile I had been discovering the new contents of my bookshelf. Whenever Mami was around, I read my novels by holding them inside a Playboy. But what really kept my attention was at the end of the row of DVDs. There were another four DVDs of Mami. One of them was entirely full of that dominatrix stuff. For some reason, I couldn't stop watching it. Maybe because misery loves company. I related to all the men she teased, abused, whipped, and tortured in those videos. Then I found a video that was far stranger.

The scene opened with a very young looking Mami sitting on a bed. She was nude except for a crucifix necklace.

The cameraman's voiced asked, "What's your name?"

"Carmen Gonzalez."

"And you're eighteen. This is your first time, right?"

"Yeah."

"What got you interested in doing this?"

"I want to be an actress. I know it's not the best start, but it's still a start."

The cameraman chuckled. "How right you are. Now are you ready for my boy to fuck you?"

She nodded. A guy walked in from off screen and sat down next to her. There was a little making out, a little oral, then they got down to it.

"Ready to lose your virginity, Carmen?" asked the cameraman.

"She got no choice now." The guy sunk his dick into her while she whimpered. Her crucifix necklace bounced as he humped. Blood ran from her vagina.

"Look at that, a real virgin," the cameraman said. I turned off the video. ---

"Yeah, fuck me hard, just like that!" Yep, another night of listening to that from Mami. I had been utterly devoted to her all week, but my patience was wearing thin as I made no progress with the safe.

Watching Danny hump away at Mami, my mind wandered. If she wants me in the closet, maybe it's because she doesn't want Danny to know about this. Maybe if I jumped out and said "boo," he'd freak out and leave. I had serviced Mami's pussy more times than I had any other girl's. If I couldn't have her, no one could. Even if her punishment was harsh, I'd rather do another day's duty than have to sit in the closet every night.

I grabbed a towel and hung it over my cage, then burst from the closet and yelled, "Hey guys! How goes the fucking?"

The two nearly fell off the bed. Danny looked over at me. "What the fuck?! Get back in the closet, you little shit!"

The towel fell from my crotch. My face burned. Danny knew everything all along. Mami told him everything. She probably even told him how she and Mistress had made me their slave-boy.

Mami's lips curled up in a sneer. "No, I've got a better idea. Sydney's gonna be here soon for the three-some anyway so let's just make it an orgy, huh?" Mami snapped and pointed to the bed. "Here boy, here Denny, here boy."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Tarnished Trophy Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds