A Teacher Blackmailed Ch. 02

"Clean his cock like the slut that you are." He demanded. She just stared at Matthew again. She turned around and dropped to her knees, pulled the old man's foreskin back and licked his helmet, cleaning it of the stringy cum with her tongue. She then took his entire soft cock into her mouth and cleaned it as his pubic hair tickled her nose.

Just as she was starting to feel his cock harden again, she heard Matthew. "That's enough slut." The two of them left. The taste of old cock and cum in her mouth, she was still desperate to cum. Back in his car, Tiffany laid down again as she felt the car drive, turning every so often, as they traveled through the town. As before, every time Matthew stopped at a red light, his hand immediately teased and tormented her desperate clit.

Matthew suddenly stopped at a small derelict farm, about a three minute stroll from where they lived. "Get out, you can walk the rest." Matthew announced to her shocked and confused expression.

Tiffany lifted herself from the seat and without thinking about it begged. "Please I need to cum, please."

A small smirk came across his face. "How desperate are you, slut?"

"Please, I swear I'll do anything. I just need to cum so badly."

Matthew got out of the driver seat and got into the back of the car, pulling his cock free. "Fuck yourself on the gear stick while I wank my cock." He commanded.

Tiffany reached her hand into the back and wrapped it around his shaft. "Please... can't I just fuck you?"

"No... you either fuck that gear stick or you won't be cumming for at least a month." He said as he jerked his cock.

Tiffany couldn't bear the thought of not cumming for a month, she lowered her head and spoke. "Okay....I'll do it."

She lifted her body and pulled her french knickers down her legs and hitched her dress up to her hips. She put a leg either side of the stick and rubbed her clit quickly before gently inserting two digits into her soaking pussy. "Ohhhh." She lightly moaned as the digits gently probed her.

She removed her fingers and rested a hand on each seat and slowly glided her slit across the top of the stick. "I don't know if it'll fit." She cooed while her lust filled eyes glanced straight into Matthew's as he jerked his cock.

"Make it fit slut." He ordered. She rubbed her hole slowly against the knob. "Aaaarrrgggghhhhhh." She squealed as the tip of the knob slipped into her gash. "Oooooohhhhhhhhhh." She groaned as slowly her pussy sank onto the stick until the entire thing was buried deep inside her snatch.

She lifted her body up from the base and slowly dropped herself back onto the stick."Oooooh myyyy goooooooooddd." she groaned as the flared stick once more stretched her cunt.

As her snatch got accustomed to the size of the piece she started to grind on the pole quicker and quicker making the stick constantly change gear.

"Yeeeeessssss." She screamed as she put one hand on the handbrake and the other quickly massaged her delicate clit.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....I'm cummmmmmmming." She squealed as she buried her face into the drivers seat as her juices flooded from her love tunnel and drenched the gear stick as an earth shattering orgasm swept through her entire body. As the orgasm finally subsided she lifted her face from the seat.

"Suck me now, slut." Matthew ordered. She leaned between the seats and grabbed the base of his knob, her mouth covered his precum glistened helmet and sucked hard on his piece. Her mouth quickly moved up and down his entire length as her hand massaged his hairy balls. A string of precum followed her mouth as she moved it away from his penis and flicked her hair before once move burying the cock deep into her warm mouth.

"Oooohhh." Matthew groaned as her hand left his balls and jerked his eight inch rod into her mouth. "Wipe my cock on your face whore." She took the meat from her mouth and wiped the cock across her face, smearing her face with his precum.

He grabbed her long hair and pulled her mouth back onto his solid cock and fucked her mouth really quickly as his other hand mauled her breasts through her dress. "Aaaarrrggghhhh fuck yeah." He moaned as he pulled her mouth off his knob and squirted two large blobs of his warm gooey substance onto her face.

As his cock softened he put it back into his trousers and ordered. "Get out and walk home... and don't you dare clean your face until you get home, slut. Remember I can see if you obey me."

Tiffany wanted so badly to argue and clean her face, but she knew the consequences would be too severe. So, she just nodded her head and got out of the car, put her head down and quickly walked towards her home.

As Matthew drove past her he said. "I've booked you in for a tattoo tomorrow, slut." Before he sped off leaving his teacher humiliated and degraded as she barely managed to reach her front door without anybody seeing her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds