• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Teacher's Love Ch. 03

A Teacher's Love Ch. 03

She woke up at the sound of the obnoxious buzzing sound of Daniel's alarm. She hit buttons on the alarm groggily until the buzzing stopped. She was fully dressed and in the same condition she was in last night, except for the atrocity that was her hair. She smelled the intoxicating fumes of breakfast that were wafting in the air. She walked to the kitchen and found Daniel standing at the stove cooking some eggs and bacon, shirtless. She could see the tight muscles in his back and loved how his tan skin stretched tight over his muscles. She walked in and he turned around. His dark hair had irregular curls and with a quick look in the living room it was easy to deduce that he slept on the couch. She walked to him and he wrapped her in his big, warm embrace. He kissed the top of her head, and then rested his hands on her sides. He felt where the broken ribs were and closed his eyes. She cupped her hand around his face and kissed him. They sat down to eat and didn't talk much. She was too busy thinking about the next eight hours, her first day as a teacher, too really commit to any quality conversation. They finished breakfast and he drove her home.

He was already dressed and ready for school when they left his house so that when he drove her to the school he could go straight to work. She opened the door to her small apartment. It was enough to live, not extravagant in any way, yet she loved it here. It was the first apartment that she could call hers, all hers and she took pride in that. He walked in and sat on the couch as she got ready for work. She stepped out in a beautiful colorful dress that was scoop neck and highlighted her collarbone. "How do I look?" she asked and he stood up and walked toward her. Their lips met, it was soft and tender. He moved his lips don her neck and rested on her collar bone. She ran her fingers through his hair, and he wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up. She winced, pain radiated all throughout her body, starting at her lift side ribs. He put her down, "I am sorry, I guess I got swept away, you are so unbelievably beautiful, are you okay?"

"I am fine, it just hurt a little, that is all," she said and grabbed her bags and books, ready for the day before her. They climbed into his truck and they were off to school. The fluttering of butterflies started in her stomach as they pulled into the parking lot. He got out and started walking towards the school until he realized that Marah was not walking beside him. He looks back and smiles at the image before him. Marah was sitting in his truck staring at the school with an expression of terror on her face. He walked back to the truck opened her door and took her hand.

She looked at him and took in a shuttering breathe. "Marah, I know you are nervous, but you will be fine! Just take the day step by step, ok," he said. Her muscles relaxed, and she started to slide out of the truck. Her legs barely supported her weight, but Daniel was there to support her. He walked her to her classroom and kissed her one last time, leaving her to her own devices.

Eight thirty rolled around faster than she had expected and her class of second graders started coming in and sitting at their desks. She took a deep breath and stood up and silenced the classroom. From that moment on the day flew by so fast. The kids were funny and smart and so sweet. She finally felt like she was a teacher. At the end of the day she put her music on and started dancing around the room, picking up crayons, pencils and papers off the floor. She felt elated, happy excited, almost giddy. Daniel laughs and leans in the doorway just looking at her. She was so funny and quirky, he stepped in and surprised her, "I guess it was a good day."

As an answer, she smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. She stood on his feet and he guided her around the room. "I am going to take you for a drink young lady," he said.

"I actually am going out with some of the other teachers to celebrate the first day, you can tag along, but all there will be is a bunch of 'young ladies' laughing and talking, I am sorry, I should have asked you if you wanted to do something first," she said hoping he wouldn't be mad.

He sighed then wrapped his arms around her and said, "That's fine, as long as you promise to celebrate with me on Friday."

She smiled and looked up at him, "Sounds like a deal my friend," she responded.

Wrapping his arm a little lower so that he gently cupped her butt and gave it a little squeeze, "I hope we are much more than friends" he said in his most seductive voice. She gave out a little moan and kissed his neck, where she could feel his hot pulse.

Just then her phone rang and they had to detach. She answered it and then started grabbing her things. "That's the other girls, I've got to go, and I'll see you later alligator" she said in a high pitched tone. Her heart beat so fast and she felt a throbbing that was a little further south.

She grabbed her bags and headed for the door.

"In a while crocodile," He responded in a sing-song tone.

She drove to the bar a d sat down at the table with all of the other teachers and ordered a Long Island Ice Tea. There were about ten of teachers in the group, but they were the loudest group in the whole place. Laughing and drinking and some of them sang for the karaoke croud. Jenifer, who also taught second grade leaned and whispered into Marah's ear, "Professor Hottie is giving you the eye, and damn he is hot!!" Marah laughed as she slyly looked over her shoulder and gave a little gasp as Daniels eyes met hers. She gave a satisfied smirk and looked back at the table. "Who is he, do you know him?" Jenifer asked with a giggle in her voice.

"Yeah I do, he works at the school, he teaches sixth grade," she answered with the slightest blush on her beautiful, pail face.

"Well I think that you may get to see more of him than any of the rest of us can even imagine, which is just too bad for the rest of us!" Jen said to the table, which stirred a deafening laughter from the rest of the table.

"I think that you have a very rare opportunity here," said Margret, an older teacher who taught the fourth grade, "You have the opportunity to drive him crazy! This is when you will see how much he likes you, or loves you!" she continued, which just caused Marah to blush, and the entire table to look back at Daniel again, who raised his glass to them.

"How am I going to do that?" I asked with little experience of any relationships behind me. In response to my inquiry, Jenifer sprung out of her chair and went up to a group of guys with a big smile on her face. She hurriedly talked to them and pointed back at the table, and Marah had a pretty good feeling that she would not like what came next. Jenifer came back to the table with a mischievous smile on her face. "Mission accomplished," she said in a proud tone. A few minutes later one of the men from the groups came up to the table and asked if Marah wanted to dance. Marah gave Jenifer a dirty look, but accepted his hand and followed him onto the dance floor. He took her into his arms, but it didn't feel right. He was more firm, less loving, and almost pushy. He held her tight and led too domineeringly.

Luckily she only had to endure a few minutes of this uncomfortable dancing when someone tapped her dance partner, John, on the shoulder. John pulled away and I saw Daniel there, asking if he could dance with me. John must have been uncomfortable too, because he didn't hesitate, or fight back.

Once Daniel took her body into his, wrapping his arm around her waist, she felt, more whole, more comfortable. They swayed to the music and she rested her head on his chest. "I thought you were just coming her to have drinks with your friends, I don't remember you mentioning dancing with horny douche bags," Daniels words felt like sand paper against her heart, yet it was slightly satisfying to hear the jealousy in his voice.

"Are you really jealous, I was just dancing I didn't even like it," she reassured him.

"No I am not jealous, I was just confused as to your motives," he said with a cocky smirk on his face, "what didn't you like about dancing with him; he seemed to find it pleasurable enough."

"My motive here, was to blow off steam with some coworkers, and I didn't like it because, he was too demanding. He led too much, it wasn't warm," she said.

He wrapped his arms tighter, "Is this warm enough for you? Because I didn't like seeing you dancing with him, it drove me up the wall thinking that ..." his voice broke and he didn't continue.

"Would you believe me if I said that driving you up the wall may have been part of my motive?" she asked in her most seductive voice.

"I had a feeling, with all that giggling, and just know that I intend to return the favor," He said in a very light, yet firm voice.

"Oh? And tell me how you plan on doing that?" she asked peering up at him.

"Well let's just say that you are not going to get much closer than this until at least Friday, but by the time Friday rolls around you are going to be begging to get me naked," he said lowering the hand that rested on her waist down so it rested on her bottom. Her heart raced and she had a funny feeling that his prediction was correct.

When it was time to leave, Daniel led her to her car. Upon arrival he took her arm, stopping her from getting into her car, pulling her out and leaning in for a kiss. She did not resist and began to kiss him back. She opened her mouth just a little and he jumped on the opportunity. Their tongues were rolling over each other's and it was soft, yet passionate, yet at the same time it was almost desperate and needy. His hands ran all over her body caressing the curve between her hips and her rib cage, then traveling down to her hips. She raised her hips off the side of her car and he wrapped his hands around her butt caressing her soft, sensitive cheeks.

Her heart beat harder and harder, the throbbing between her legs raced, then all of a sudden he detached, leaving her hot, needy and wet. He gave her one last cocky smile and got in his truck, started the engine and revved the accelerator, knowing that this would put her even more on edge.

She gave out a moan and tried to calm herself, she started her car with shaking hands and preceded home with her heart beating so hard, she couldn't even hear the car radio. She opened her door and took her shower still so very hot and still soaking wet. She went to bed with one thought reverberating in her head, "...by the time Friday rolls around you are going to be begging to get me naked" he words made her so hot. She didn't know if she looked forward to the upcoming torture or dreaded it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Teacher's Love Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds