• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Tennis Match Ch. 01

A Tennis Match Ch. 01

Henry had worked hard all his life and risen from a middle-class worker to a very successful businessman. He lived a full life with a loyal wife, Catherine, and a wonderful daughter, Celeste. However, great success begets greater ambitions and Henry was no longer able to enjoy most of what was a lavish estate. At 48, he was working harder than ever for fear of losing the next million!

So acute was his dedication to business, that his sex life had gone from a daily romp in his 20s to a Saturday night occasion in his 30s and was practically non-existent since the last five years. Catherine didn't complain. She had her circle of snobs to spend the days wining with. She understood the price she was paying for the luxury. She had convinced herself that sex was a phase of life that she was past. It might come up every now and again as an anniversary event, but wasn't necessary to prolong their bloodline.

Another outcome of having so much money that you could literally sleep on a different pile of cash every night for several years was the number of toes that Henry had stepped on in his life. He had always been very boisterous, even in school, and had his fair share of enemies. Nothing that he couldn't handle. However, when Celeste was born, he was afraid for the first time. Henry and Catherine had spent long hours discussing bodyguards and whatnot for their precious daughter even when she was just barely in play school! Eventually, they decided to get her home-schooled. Potential tutors got the metaphoric third-degree before they were allowed to even meet her. Fortunately they did find some reliable retired teachers for her.

Celeste was an eager kid. She seemed to love everything. She studied earnestly, went swimming in their olympic-sized pool with mom, played tennis with her dad, enjoyed shopping for dolls and clothes when they went out, or even lazing on the beaches in Spain on their holiday. A lot of this faded away as she grew older. Dad became more and more busy. Mom drifted away into her social circle. Tutors trained her for public examinations rather than for her to actually learn anything meaningful.

Around age 14, Celeste really began to understand how her life had been very different from other kids. She didn't hold a grudge, and appreciated all that her parents had done for her. She still held out hope, though. She hoped that one day her family would become closer again. At age 18, she also longed for a little independence. To be able to go out into town on her own. Or even plan a holiday for herself. See the world.

Television wasn't big yet, but the two channels they received showed ballerinas dancing, grandiose operas, and lilting singers. The family had been to a few plays and musicals, but recently life for her was just the four walls of her room, a black-and-white television screen and strolls within the towering fortress that was their estate. She knew this would be a radical change for her parents to accept, so she decided to manoeuvre slowly.

One evening, as the maid laid out dinner, she asked Henry, "Dad, you remember how we used to play tennis every weekend?"

"Of course, dear. You even beat me some times!" Henry laughed.

"We haven't done that in years. Take half a day off tomorrow. Let's play a couple of sets." Her plan was to rewind the clock as far as possible to make hers a 'normal' family again. If she could get her parents to open up a bit more, she could broach the subject of independence.

"Ummm... I have to..."

"Don't say no," she cut him off. "Mom's always away during the day as are you. I miss the time we used to spend laughing together. Surely you can spare 2 hours?"

"Oh, alright. I'll make some calls and have Jones attend to matters tomorrow. Anything for my precious angel. Don't pout if I beat you, though. You know your old man's still got game."

A triumphant smile spread across Celeste's face. Even if her full plan went nowhere, this was a victory in itself. An active day after years of routine. So eager was she, that she laid out her tennis skirt and a T-shirt on her dresser before going to bed.

---

The next morning Celeste hounded Henry to make sure he wouldn't change his plans. No last-minute phone calls or meetings. She was positively bubbly over breakfast. Even Henry seemed to be less serious. The atmosphere throughout the house felt a little light. Celeste wondered if it was her imagination that even the help was smiling a little more than the perfunctory respectful line drawn across their rigid faces. Apparently Henry was looking forward to this change of pace and seemed to be more jovial, now that he didn't have some crude business negotiation on his mind.

Catherine hadn't had a chance to fit herself into the schedule. Celeste decided her turn would come another day. She wished Celeste good luck with the game and left to visit one of her friends. Henry had just finished with the newspaper. He put it aside and looked up to Celeste. "Ready?"

"I'll go and get changed. See you out on the court." She rushed off to her room. Henry, likewise, withdrew to his room to hang up his robe and get into his shorts and T-shirt.

When he walked out to the tennis court, Celeste was already practicing her serve with a bucket of tennis balls. Henry stopped dead in his tracks. Were it not hinged to his cranium, his jaw would have bounced off the clay. He had never seen his precious little angel this way before. The last time they had played, her shoulders reached just a little over the net. More importantly, she was a flat-chested young girl with an angelic smile.

Now, out of her regular frumpy gown, Henry saw that Celeste had grown into a very sexy lady. What made it worse was that she was wearing an outfit that was at least a couple of years old. The white sleeveless T-shirt did hold her assets in, but the B-cups (or were they C, he wondered) protruded squarely, showing the outline of the lace of her bra underneath. The shine of her white bra straps was visible when the shoulders of her top shifted. Her delicious midriff was teasingly on display. And her skirt! Oh heavens! It completely covered her buttocks while she stood straight, but that's not what one does when serving in tennis, is it? It flew this way and that, revealing modest panties and the soft fair flesh it purported to hold. Her legs were lean, not particularly athletic, but toned nonetheless.

Henry had only a few moments to take all this in. He stood like a dumb teenager next to the baseline, admiring his daughter.

"Are you going to warm up?" a voice floated out to him.

He snapped out of his trance and fumbled for something intelligible to say. "Uhhh, sure," was all that came out of his mouth.

Celeste hopped over to his side and goaded him to do some stretches. Henry followed her dumbly as he fought with himself to get all dirty thoughts out of his mind. "Stop staring at her. She is your daughter, you prick!" he thought to himself. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and struggled to bring himself back to reality. However, as soon as he composed himself, he saw Celeste stretching.

Her legs were spread apart, and she was bent over, swinging her arms to each foot. Her top wasn't doing its job very well now, as Henry could see her deep cleavage. His manhood woke up a bit. Henry immediately began spot-jogging and breathing heavily. He didn't want to tent in front of Celeste! Unfortunately, she followed his cue and began jogging too. Her breasts were now bouncing like heavy-set jelly and her skirt was flailing with each hop. Henry tried hard to not be mesmerized by her round, young arse.

Warm-up lasted barely a few minutes, but blood was already rushing to Henry's long-unused toy. To his relief, they started playing tennis and Celeste was yards away and unable to see the stiffness in his shorts. Henry was hardly able to concentrate on the match as Celeste bounced around the court or bent over to pick up tennis balls. Somehow he made it through the first set (he lost) and sat down on the bench to towel down.

Celeste was sitting next to him in no time. "This is fun, isn't it, dad?" Thankfully, the physical exertion had prevented Henry from getting a full-on erection.

"Yes, darling. I'm glad you convinced me to play." What else could he say? He couldn't possibly tell her what a terrible idea it was and how uncomfortable he was feeling. Not without explaining why anyway!

Celeste was also toweling herself off. Henry's gaze followed her hands as she scrubbed her face, then reached for her armpits, flushed her arms, and dabbed little pearls of sweat off her chest, then her midriff. She stuffed the towel under her T-shirt to swipe her sternum. She then stood up and raised each leg to the bench to wipe it down. Her panties were once again on display, only this time they were just a couple of feet away from Henry! He quickly stood up in an attempt to avoid looking.

"Come on. Give me a chance to beat you," he challenged her. He felt safer when she was at the opposite end of the court.

So started the second set. Henry tried hard to focus on the game. He was competitive, after all. No one amassed so much wealth without being fiercely competitive. He started playing each point more earnestly. And then it happened.

In the middle of a rally, Henry punched a soft volley close to the net. Celeste marched in and fired a shot towards the baseline with all her might. Henry would have had no chance of getting to the ball if her passing shot was successful. As it turned out, she was going for power rather than direction. The ball missiled over the net and flew squarely into Henry's crotch! He let out a cry of pain and doubled over. The racquet flew out of his hands as his fingers gingerly cupped his balls.

"Oh God! Are you ok, daddy?"

Henry was unable to reply. The pain was unbearable. "Serves you right, you prick," he thought to himself when he had a moment to collect himself. He was still miserable, but managed to hobble over to the bench. Celeste rushed over to him to see how she could help.

"Is it bad, daddy?"

"Yes," he groaned. "But don't worry. I'll be fine."

"I'm so sorry."

"It's ok. Not your fault. It was just an accident."

"I'll get you the pain reliever." She opened her kit bag and pulled out a balm. As she did so, Henry noticed her eyes welling up. Of course, this was the balm they had used when someone sprained a muscle or pulled a hamstring. It would hardly be appropriate in this case, but how could he possibly explain this to his sweet little kid?

Celeste reached for his hands which were still tightly grabbing on to his crotch. "Take off your shorts, daddy. I'll apply the balm where it hurts."

Did she realize what she was saying, Henry thought to himself. Of course not!

"It's really fine, darling. Just pass me a sip of water and give me a few minutes and I'll be fine."

"No, no. This is all my fault. I asked you stay home today and play tennis with me. And then I hit you..." This time a tear rolled down her cheek. Defiantly, she grabbed his hands and moved them out of the way. She reached for the zipper and pulled it down.

"Please remove your shorts and lie down on the bench," she instructed. Henry was at a complete loss as to what he could say or do. He complied. His briefs held his shriveled up manhood in, but Celeste pulled it down to his knees. And just like that, Henry's hairy crotch was looking up at the worried eyes of his innocent little daughter.

Celeste scooped out two fingers worth of balm from the bottle. In a very business-like manner, she very gently lathered her dad's balls with it. Henry twinged as the balm sent a cold shiver up his skin. He twinged again as the eroticism of the situation got to him. His balls were still in pain, but the blood was once again creeping into his dick. Once Celeste had completely covered his balls with the balm, she began massaging it in, gently at first, then a little firmly. Henry's pain subsided naturally (or was the balm really working?) and he was getting positively aroused. He struggled against it at first, but then caved in. Lust took over.

Celeste's nimble fingers moved to her dad's dick. As she had done with the balls, she massaged the dick gently first, then more firmly. Unlike his testicles, though, the penis responded with a firmness of its own. Celeste was a mixture of curiosity, fascination and anxiety. Within a matter of minutes, Henry's dick was too large to fit into one of her delicate hands.

"What's happening, daddy? Is this swollen from the pain?"

"Hasn't your mother talked to you about men?"

"Uhhh... not really. I mean we don't really talk, you know."

"What about your teachers, then? Surely Mrs. Wellesley must have explained about this anatomy in your biology class."

"Err... I know what it is, anatomically speaking, but I have never seen anything like it before. Is it painful?"

"No, darling. It is a little uncomfortable, but a penis gets engorged this way when it is happy."

"Oh! Why is it happy? I thought you were hurt." Celeste had virtually stopped her massage now. She was just holding on to Henry's dick.

"I was hurt, but that pain is mostly gone now. My penis is happy because you are massaging it. You may stop if you like."

Celeste kept holding on to his dick. She twisted it this way and that to get a good look from all sides. She loosened her grip and ran a finger along a large pulsating vein, from the base to the head. Henry groaned. Celeste looked questioningly at him. He smiled back at her.

Henry wrapped his lustful fingers around Celeste's and guided her strokes. A spot of precum escaped his penis on to her index finger. He lifted her wrist up and directed her finger to her lips. Not fully comprehending, but giving in to her father's directions, she tasted her finger. Instinctively, she bent forward to directly tongue the precum that was leaking in a stream from Henry's head. As she did so, her breasts pushed against his thighs. Their firmness was so palpable.

"Come around this way, daring," instructed Henry, motioning her to sit by his face instead of kneeling by his legs. She complied, never letting go of his dick. She resumed stroking and again bent forward to lick his precum. She jerked back up as she felt her father's hand rub her right breast. The confused and questioning look was back on her face as she stared at Henry. Again, he smiled at her reassuringly and reached for her breasts, lightly rubbing their sides. Celeste squirmed a little at first, partly because this was alien to her and partly because she was enjoying it.

When she did calm down, Henry completely palmed her globes and started scrunching them. They felt good. He could see them rise and fall out of her neckline as he pressed and released. He could see her nipples hardening and poking against the soft material. He pinched them and rubbed them while Celeste's breath shortened and her hand quickened in response. They were both moaning and groaning. Henry was already feeling very close to coming. He wanted to undress Celeste and properly suck her boobs, but that would have to wait.

Henry dragged his daughter's face onto his dick and shoved it into her lips. A loud moan escaped Henry as he shot a load straight into her. Celeste gagged and tried to disengage herself, but her father's grip was too strong. A few moments later he let go of her and she violently freed herself from him, gasping for air.

The whole experience was surreal to Celeste, but she was feeling very excited. She didn't know it yet, but she was feeling very horny. Father and daughter sat side by side catching their breath, rivers of sweat rolling off their bodies. Henry used a towel to clean up and put his shorts back on. Celeste straightened her clothes.

"My darling, I'm so happy you asked me to spend time with you today. There are so many things I want to teach you. Do you want to learn?" he asked.

Celeste grinned ear to ear and eagerly nodded.

"Okay, let's go inside first," he said, standing up and extending his hand out to her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Tennis Match Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds