A Thousand Bucks Ch. 01

"The video is for my protection from little creeps like you who sell their girlfriends and regret it later, then try to claim rape or something. No one sees this tape but have it your way. Give Bill back the five hundred and get the fuck out of here." During this time Beth kept quiet.

One thing I've learned is that assholes don't like giving money back. Ben was no exception. He changed his mind quick, and decided the video was ok. I told him he could sit in the corner and watch me fuck his girl or go in the other room and watch TV; he chose to stay but I told him I didn't want to hear any lip from him.

Tiny Beth stood it front of me and I untied the knot on her blouse and unbuttoned it. She seemed nervous but that would be expected. I slid it off her shoulders. She didn't wear a bra. Her small but beautiful tits stood out and her nipples were getting hard before I even touched them.

I unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down along with her panties. Her muff was shaved, leaving just a small line of hair.

I took off my shirt, my six-pack abs showing I worked out regularly. Beth watched as I slid down my shorts, pulling them down along with my briefs. I could smell her sex and hadn't been near her pussy.

"You want this, don't you?" I asked her.

She nodded her head, hoping Ben didn't see it. We were both still standing there as I reached down and gripped her pussy. A finger slipped right into her and she gasped and began breathing hard. I squeezed harder, feeling her pussy pulsate. She was young and hot.

I figured Ben just stuck his dick in her. I was going to give her much more. I felt her have a mini climax just from my hand. I smiled as I picked her small frame up and laid her on the bed.

"Do you want to suck my cock?" I asked. Ben yelled out that I didn't say anything about that. I told him for a thousand dollars I can do whatever I want and for him to shut the fuck up or Bill would throw him out.

Again I asked, "Do you want to suck my cock?" She nodded yes and I moved up to her face. Her little hand reached up and gripped my cock and she slipped the head into her mouth.

"She sucks cock good Ben. Damn, her mouth feels hot." I knew I could rile Ben and he would get mad but keep quiet. She really was good at it.

While she was taken in about half of my cock in her mouth I asked her if she wanted to fuck me? Even with my cock in her mouth, she nodded yes.

Since I was much bigger than my teeny bopper I lay on my back and told her to ride me. She slowly lowered herself on my cock. I could feel her shiver as she kept going down till she got my entire cock in her.

I felt her come before we even started fucking. "Oh Shit! Fuck me! It's so big," she screamed out. Ben was pissed that Beth asked another man to fuck her. He knew it was more than just the money. She wanted a good fucking and I was giving it to her.

Her body moved up and down my cock. Her juices were coating my cock and balls. It was like she was having a continuous orgasm. Damn, she felt awesome. I felt her climax again. I reached up and rubbed her nipples. She put her hand over mine and smiled as I squeezed her tits.

I needed to come. I asked Ben if he wanted me to shoot my load in her, on her face or on her belly? He didn't answer. I had her lay on her back and stuck my cock in her. She had her legs raised high up to her chest.

She said, "Fuck me, come in me, I want to feel you shooting your cum into me."

"You love getting fucked don't you?" She nodded yes. "Ben wasn't your first was he? Damn! You are one hot piece of ass. Too bad this is a one time thing."

"No, Ben was my third boyfriend. This doesn't have to be one time," replied Beth. She was still hot as can be, asking me to come in her.

At that moment Ben got up and walked into the living room. I shot load after load into Beth's pussy. I think Ben could hear her moans from the other room. He asked Bill for the rest of the money because he said he was leaving.

"What about your girlfriend?" asked Bill.

"She can find her own fucking way home," he said.

Bill gave him the rest of the money. Beth didn't care. She just needed a way home. After we were finished, she asked if she could rest a little bit which was fine with me. I finger fucked her while she lay there. Afterwards Bill offered to drive her home. There was no doubt that he was going to fuck this teeny bopper which was fine with me.

That's the way it went most of the time. Out of about thirty-five couples, thirty guys gave up their girlfriends for a thousand dollars. In some cases it was the women who convinced their boyfriends to do it.

A few complained about the videos but went along. A half dozen didn't like the idea of Bill being there. It didn't deter any of them from taking the money, however. You got to give Gerald Barker and his poster boy Ben Franklin credit, they got me laid most any night I wanted.

The few that said no seemed to do so because their girlfriends were against it. I believe only two wanted to fight but it just took seconds to convince them otherwise. We weren't out to hurt anyone physically.

I had to wonder if these were the marriages of the future, or would any of these couples even get married. I lived up to my promises and never had sex with the same woman twice. A few came back for more and said they would do it for nothing. I didn't want to get involved anymore with them but Bill took a few of them out. He was quite the charmer in his own right.

He told me often that he liked hanging with me. Besides being best buds he got a lot of ass. It usually only cost him dinner and a few drinks.

In chapter two I decide to offer a thousand dollars to married couples and see what the results would be there. I'd be surprised if they were different, but who cares? I had made the bet with myself, so I couldn't lose.

*

Thank you for reading my story. Chapter two is finished and will be posted soon. Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds