A Tight Space

With the dressers' help, Toddler staggered and tottered over to the mirror. When she got there, she could hardly believe eyes: The plump calves and legs were slim in the rigidly tight jeans and boots, the flabby thighs were pleasingly smooth, and the smallness of her waist, enhanced by her new large bust and her curving hips, made her gasp. "I look great," she thought.

Julian opened the door and waiting crowd was invited in. When Toddler turned round, the whole room gasped and started to applaud Toddler's fantastic figure. With looks of admiration from all around, Toddler forgot about the crushing pain at her waist, and went out to do the photo shoot.

Saul's 'Hi Top' Jeans, with Space Girls' backing, went on to be the new fashion sensation, with papers an TV raving about Toddler's figure. Lots of young girls who wanted emulate Toddler's new figure found themselves buying 'Hi Tops' sizes too small, and the sales of corsets shot up, as a rumour spread that was how Toddler achieved her minute waist.

Well I can dream ...

FINIS

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Tight Space
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds