A Time of Love

After a few minutes, Jane was strong enough to stand on her own. Olivia withdrew her fingers and brought them up to her lips, licking her mother's juices off of them. Kent also pulled his hand away and also licked her juices from his fingers. Without speaking, they pulled Jane's skirt down and moved to the baggage claim area, still walking very close together as if they couldn't get enough of each other. Luckily Kent's bags were coming around the carousel just then and he grabbed one, Jackson taking the other. They walked silently and briskly to the car, tossing Kent's bags in the trunk.

As soon as his hands were free, he was twirling Olivia around, pressing her back against the car. He leaned against her, letting her feel his hardness. Lowering his head, he captured her mouth with his, kissing her deeply and erotically, their tongues swirling in each other's mouths. It wasn't long before his hands started moving over her body, first over her breasts and then down her stomach to the apex of her thighs. He went back up to her breasts, tugging the neckline down on her sweater to pull out both breasts. He cupped them in his hand, his thumbs brushing over her nipples.As he continued his assault on her mouth, he kneaded her breasts and tugged on her nipples.

Olivia was completely soaked by now, hardly believing that she and her brother were making out in a parking deck with her breasts in his hands. She trailed a hand down his chest and onto the tented portion of his pants. She felt what seemed like a very hard, very large cock and couldn't wait to explore more.

One of Kent's hands left her breasts and traveled to the hem of her dress. He tugged it up and Olivia could feel his grin against her mouth as he felt her bare pussy. She opened her legs wider to give him better access as his fingers explored her pussy.

Pulling back to grasp for air, Olivia turned her head to see her parents kissing and fondling each other as well. Her dad's dick was out of his pants and her mother was jerking it hard. Jackson had pushed Jane's skirt to her waist, hiked one of her legs up around his waist, giving him plenty of access to Jane's pussy. He was pushing three fingers in her while they watched Kent and Olivia.

"Beautiful," Jane whispered. Her eyes were swimming with tears. "I love you all so very much."

Kent inserted another finger in Olivia's pussy, all the while staring at his mother being fingered by his dad. "I love you all so much too. I'm so glad we'll all be doing this this year." He turned back to Olivia, kissing her hard. "I've wanted you for so long," he admitted.

"Me too," Olivia said. She unzipped his fly and was pleased to find that he had gone commando. She pulled his dick out and guided it to her pussy. "Fuck me, please?"

"Not here," Jackson interjected. As disappointed as Olivia was, she knew it was for the best. They couldn't very well fuck in the parking deck. It was bad enough to get caught having sex, but to get caught having sex with your sibling? That wouldn't be something they could recover from. Jackson pulled his fingers from Jane's pussy and dropped her leg. He opened the door for Jane and helped her settle in the front seat, giving her pussy a final pat.

Olivia and Kent scrambled into the backseat, not bothering to cover up either. They watched as their father strolled around the car, his cock out and leading the way. Once he was settled in the drivers seat, he cranked up and backed the car our. "Wait to do anything until we're out of the airport," he said.

Jane started to tug her skirt down but Jackson stopped her. "Don't. I need to be able to see your pretty pussy." Jane smiled and angled herself in her seat so she could put one leg up on the dash and one on the center console, effectively opening herself to him.

Jackson groaned and swiped a finger down her slit. "Damn you're beautiful. I can never get enough of this pussy."

Olivia turned to Kent and his large dick poking out. She longed to touch him and she knew he wanted to touch her too. She copied her mother, turning so she could splay open her legs and Kent devoured her with his eyes.

As soon as they hit the interstate, Jane unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it off while Olivia peeled her dress off. Kent tugged Olivia onto his lap and impaled her with his long cock. Olivia groaned loudly as she sunk down on her brother's hard dick. Kent began helping her move on him, his hands on her waist as she moved up and plunged back down on his cock.

Olivia looked behind her and noticed that her dad had four fingers in Jane's pussy and Jane was watching her two children fuck while pulling at her nipples. The only sounds in the car were heavy breathing and loud moans. Jane was the first to let go, screaming as her orgasm tore through her.

Kent was next, thrusting hard into Olivia, holding her hips so he was buried to the hilt in her slippery wetness He groaned loudly as he came, emptying ropes of cum into his sister's pussy. Olivia followed soon after, the feeling of Kent shuddering his release too much for her. She was quieter with her orgasm but it was no less intense or satisfying. Jackson let out a cry and Olivia managed to turn around in time to see him spurt in his mother's mouth.

After their intense orgasms, everyone was silent the rest of the way home. Olivia stayed pressed up against Kent, her fingers ghosting over his skin, trying to memorize the hard muscles. As they pulled into the garage at home, Olivia gasped and sat up straight. "Oh my God!" Her hand flew to her mouth as she looked between Kent and her mother. "Shit, shit, shit!!"

"What is it honey?' Jane's eyes were full of concern.

Olivia's eyes were wide and pleading for forgiveness. "I forgot to refill my birth control. I had been meaning to for the last couple of weeks but I totally forgot..." her voice trailed off. She could see by the furrow of Kent's brow that he was trying to understand what she was telling him.

All of a sudden he let out a whoop and pulled Olivia into his arms with a gigantic smile on his face. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

Olivia nodded slowly, shocked at his reaction. She glanced at Jane and Jackson, realizing that they hadn't quite caught on. "Yes... I just had unprotected sex with you - I could be pregnant right now."

Her parents eyes widened comically until they saw how happy that made Kent. Kent hugged her hard against him. "Thank you, thank you! I've actually been considering trying to adopt a child - I want one so bad. And to think that you, my own sister, could give me that..." his voice shook as his eyes welled with tears. "Amazing. You are amazing." He kissed Olivia again, pulling her even tighter against his body.

Olivia kissed him back, feeling an overwhelming relief that she hadn't fucked everything up. While she wasn't so sure she was ready to be a mom, she knew she was ready to face this hurdle with Kent and her parents. "Come on family, let's go to bed." She waited as Kent slid out of the car and then clambered out herself. Kent immediately swooped her up in his arms. She squealed but didn't try too hard to get down.

Kent looked down at her solemnly, "I love you, Livvie. Always have, always will."

With that declaration ringing in the air, Kent, Jackson, Jane and Olivia went inside and straight to Jackson and Jane's bedroom with their king size bed. Everyone stripped while Olivia pulled back the covers. She curled up in the middle of the bed, unsure of where to be. She softly petted her sore pussy. "Can we just snuggle and doze for a bit?"

Jackson climbed in naked behind her, spooning her and poking her with his semi-erect dick. "Of course, sweetheart. We'll never make you do something you don't want to do." He kissed her shoulder and smiled at Kent as Kent settled himself in front of Olivia. Jane crawled in last and wrapped her arms around Kent, her fingers automatically wrapping themselves around his dick. "Love y'all," Jane mumbled before falling asleep. It wasn't long before the room was filled with soft snores and sweet sighs as the family slept wrapped in each other's arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Time of Love
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds