A Tradition of Incest

Jackie took a deep breath and said, "She wants to be my slave, she's bisexual and loves being whipped, humiliated and everything else perverted you can possibly think of."

After a short pause, Jackie turned to Erin and said, "Look, I love you! I really love you. I have been trying to ask you for days, I am going to start university in London in a few days and I beg you, please come with me."

Erin laughed, she was ecstatic, and said, "I love you and yes I will come, I actually live in London, Knightsbridge. I was going to ask you to come home with me." They hugged and kissed each other passionately.

As the car started to move, Jackie yelled, "Stop!" Her mother was clinging on to the door handle trying to wrench the door open. Her mother was hysterical, begging Jackie to stay.

Erin shrugged and said, "We could if you want to, for a few days, until we get organised, its only sex!"

Jackie thought for a while and then looking at her mother, she said, "OK but she will get a fucking lot more than she bargained for!"

The two girls returned to the house with Jackie's mother crawling behind them. As they entered the house Helen got to her feet and stood there in her housecoat beaming at her daughter, but it was Erin who grabbed Helen by the throat and said, "Get naked!"

As Helen removed her housecoat, Erin could not help herself, she gasped. Although her tits were much bigger, Helen's blonde hair, blue eyes, long legs and curvy body were just an older version of Jackie. "Shit" Erin thought, "If Jackie looks like that in twenty odd years, I'll be a sexual fucking right off!"

Jackie added, "OK mommy slut, do you want to please your Mistresses?"

As Helen nodded vigorously, Jackie ordered, "OK, go and have a shower and do your makeup. I want you dressed in your highest heels, lace top stockings and the shortest most revealing clothes you have, no knickers. Then bring me your whip and your two largest double dildos."

Helen almost ran off to her room to obey her daughter's command.

Erin and Jackie were sipping wine as Helen made her way towards them. Even Jackie gasped at the sexuality her mother displayed. Taking the two dildos, Jackie barked "Lie down on the rug." As Helen lay on the rug, Jackie ran to her room and returned carrying a large tube of vaginal lubricant. She began to apply it to one end of the dildo. As Erin stared at her, she said, "I'll need it". Erin smiled and taking the other dildo and the tube of lubricant she said, "So will I".

As they reached Jackie's mother, they paused and inserted the dildos in their cunts, Erin looked at the long length of dildo still protruding from her cunt. Jackie laughed and said, "Trust me, it is a bit short!" Erin slid between Helen's legs and pushed the dildo into Helen's cunt, and to her amazement, the whole dildo was swallowed easily by Helen's vagina. Jackie stood looking at the unlikely couple and slowly she moved around and lay down, her head at her mother's feet. Slowly she wriggled downward forcing her dildo into her mother's arse. As Helen pulled Erin's leg in order to rub their clits together, she started to move obscenely on both dildos. Both Jackie and Erin felt the movement stimulating, but as they both adjusted their positions to caress and kiss each other, their sexual arousal intensified. Soon they were all racing to orgasm as Helen wildly thrust her clit against Erin's and rocked her arse backwards and forwards on Jackie's dildo, Erin and Jackie caressed each other enjoying the crazy pounding of the dildos.

As they all exploded in massive orgasms, Jackie thrust her head back in ecstasy and screamed, "Grandma!" Erin looked up, "Fuck" she thought as she stared up a woman's skirt. Erin gazed up the woman's skirt, her long perfect legs encased in stockings and ending at her naked vagina.

Jackie and Erin struggled to free themselves from the threesome and eventually stood up facing Jackie's grandparents. Jackie was beside herself with embarrassment, her only thought was to say, "I can explain", but then again, she thought, "Bullshit, I can explain!" In the end, she stood in silence and to her amazement; her grandma unzipped her dress and let it fall.

As Erin gasped and shook her head, she thought, "They are all identical only forty odd years apart!" Jackie's grandfather laughed and said, "Trust me, you never get over it, but you will survive. Every day you will wonder how a woman can be so beautiful for so many, many, years!"

Erin nodded and said, "I, I can imagine, I've already started asking myself that!"

Jackie's grandfather started to get undressed and as his enormous prick came in to view, Jackie yelped, "Jeff, the Pool Man?" Her grandfather, Jeff, laughed and said, "That's me. Helen, been telling only half the story again?"

Jackie put her hands over her face as she nodded, but Jeff and her grandmother, Suzie, were moving towards Helen. Suzie picked up the whip and sat on Helen's face and almost immediately, Helen began to suck and tongue her mother's cunt. Jeff walked up to his daughter's vagina and ripped the double dildo out of her cunt. Jeff lifted it to his nose and then licked it. He turned to Erin and said, "Delicious, are you sure you wouldn't like to?"

Erin was amused and said, "I'm sure, but thank you anyway."

Jeff turned to Jackie and said, "Well how about you, you should uphold generations of tradition!"

Jackie, alarmed, shook her head vigorously and moved to stand behind Erin.

Jeff laughed and said, "All the good old incestuous traditions are dying out!"

As Erin and Jackie retreated to the dining room table, they stared at the threesome for a long time. They watched as her grandmother cruelly whipped Helen, as Helen sucked her mother's cunt while being brutally fucked by her father. They watched as the two women orgasmed repeatedly. Suzie squirted uncontrollably into her daughter's face while her husband's enormous prick plunged in and out of his daughter's cunt. The whipping and fucking seemed to go on and on before Helen screamed and began to squirt her cunt juices as Jeff ejaculated into his daughter's cunt.

The threesome began to relax as Jackie asked Erin, "What's your family like?"

Erin laughed, and replied, "My Mom, dad and four brothers are all sex mad, but heterosexual. I'm the only gay, they are 'pretty ordinary' I guess, compared to yours!"

Jackie looked back at the threesome as her grandfather withdrew his prick. Jism spurted out of her mother's cunt as her grandfather pushed his prick into her mother's arse; Jackie shook her head and said, "Let's get out of here."

Erin and Jackie left and within minutes, they were parked overlooking Port Philip Bay. For a long time they watched the lights of Frankston shimmer on the water just holding hands. Slowly they kissed their passion for each other unrelenting, irresistible.

Suddenly Erin laughed; Jackie looked at her and burst out laughing. She said, "It was fun, wasn't it?" Erin nodded, before saying, "Did you see your Grandfather's prick, fancy that pounding your cunt!" Jackie drew a deep breath and added, "Your arse, you mean!" Both girls grimaced, but as one they said, "Let's go back and have some serious fucking for the last few days in Australia!" Erin smiled and whispered, "After all it's traditional!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds