• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Tranny Virgin No More

A Tranny Virgin No More

Fantasy became reality for my gal, Tranny G. She has finally started to come into her feminine persona. She has more confidence, is buying more outfits, and when she leaves HIM at work, she comes home and dresses. She starts with wearing short skirts and cami's, then sexy lingerie at night. She began playing with make-up and based on tips I gave her by e-mail, she sent pictures of herself as she truly began to take shape. HE has a very trim athletic body, tall and slender but toned. With a waist cincher and padding, Tranny G becomes a beautiful tall woman with the perfect sculpted ass and long decadent legs.

We live out of state and this time agree to meet in a city where no one knows us and we can explore and do whatever will make Tranny G feel wonderful and free. She will not go out into the world unless I am with her. Someday when she has full confidence I will challenge her to go out once as herself, without me. Until that time it is something that she and I anxiously await for. I thought I was a "regular" woman and never did I expect to fall for and be so sexually charged by a tranny. Women evolve constantly and my sexual taste and appetite grows by the minute, by the hour, as I continually become wet when I think of all that is possible with her. I enter a zone in which I am free of myself and blissfully falling, free to do whatever comes my way without regret or inhibition. Tranny G thinks I am taking her to sexual levels she has never been before but in reality, she does that for me as well.

We meet in a strange city but research and a carefully placed and worded ad bring many men to our hotel room. I am very tiny, petite, but paid good money for the tits I possess. Tranny G is tall, long legged and with an ass to die for as herself, or as HIM. She loved the punishment I meted out for her, but I suspect there is a tinge of resentment. Impossible to give up all power and control for her, but she allowed HIM to rape me so it seemed only fair. She may hide some anger but beneath it the experience freed her from herself and allowed her to enter the sexual zone where time has no meaning and pleasure abounds.

We bought matching outfits so the men could choose which of us they wanted to suck their cocks. The outfits were spandex tight fitting short dresses - impossible to hide any flaws. The tiny black dresses had backs that were only horizontal gold twisted knots and plunged as low as possible. So short that the slightest movement could expose everything. No doubt we were both hot but in very different ways.

The men knew there was no fucking allowed and they were instructed in the carefully worded ad that they would have to choose between a petite redheaded woman or a tall, long-legged blonde tranny to suck their cocks and lick their balls. We did not request pictures and agreed that we would equally submit to any man that arrived and chose us. The only structure allowed was one man at a time with appointments scheduled in half hour intervals. The ad in code indicating payment was expected but no dollar amount specified.

Upon entering the room they were given full trust and would pay whichever one they chose, the amount they thought the blow job was worth. We are not true whores as we would have stated an amount and demanded payment up front. The men knew they were not really dealing with whores, but two people that wanted to feel like whores. Who knows how arousing it was to them to feel like they were paying for sex and the excitement of doing what so many men want but never admit - being with a tranny. Perhaps their inner fear was not at paying for a form of sex, but sex with a man and Tranny G knew how to make them think they were with a woman. She can do what I cannot.

One by one the men arrive at the room. The door is propped open before each arrival and they state only a code phrase and we tell them to come in. We are both standing in our matching outfits. The first man was balding and short, probably retired and rather hairy. At least he had the decency to shower first. He looked at both of us and I could feel Tranny G and I growing nervous and aroused at who he would choose. He pointed at Tranny G and said "You suck my cock, and take it all in like a good whore". I sat on the second bed and watched, disheartened. Not that I wanted to suck his cock, but I wanted him to choose me. I may have more years of giving head, but Tranny G is so greedy for cock she can take it all in, no matter the size, and she loves to be gagged.

Tranny G hungrily sucks and licks his cock while playing with his balls. He reaches under her dress and gently plays with her sissy cock. He knows he cannot fuck her but he wants to touch her sissy cock. I knew he had never done this before as he came so hard and so fast in her mouth. He was full of pent up cum that it dripped out of her mouth, down her chin and neck, and she gagged trying to swallow. Then he gave her fifty dollars and a kiss and said, "You did something for me I have always wanted but was too afraid." She not only had the ability and confidence, but somehow as each man came in and selected her and the act was repeated over and over again, she somehow made them feel at ease.

Fifteen men came and went that day, and I was only chosen once, but at least he was a decent looking guy. He only chose me because after Tranny G he hardened immediately and was greedy for more. I think I only offered variety and maybe he could look back and trick himself into believing it was a woman both times and that he could not tell who was who. Men who are not free in thought and in sexuality will often delude themselves into indulging their fantasies but playing mental tricks later to ease their minds. They probably all wonder if this makes them gay when in reality, they are just allowing themselves to explore another aspect of their sexuality. Who knows if they will look back on this with regret or use this as fantasy material to indulge their sexual gratification when they are alone.

Tranny G was delighted with all the men who chose her in our whore competition. I said I made fifty dollars. Fifteen men and Tranny G made almost a thousand. No man paid her less than fifty dollars yet the dollar amount was not specified. She tried so hard not to brag but her face was glowing at the knowledge she was chosen over the real woman because of her beauty and energy. I tried to hide my disappointment and Tranny G knows me too well. She put her loving arms around me and we held each other. We made love for hours in many different ways. I did not need to see HIM this time - I needed only Tranny G, for her sexual exuberance and her warmth and love. I had given to her so many times, now she gave to me and our score is now even. Yet while she and I were in sexual embrace, she whispered new fantasies into my ear for what she wants to try next.

To be continued.....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Tranny Virgin No More

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 81 milliseconds