• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Trip to the City

A Trip to the City

I had decided to go to New York to visit some friends of mine. I was going to stay with Eddie, my old college roommate. I got to his office Thursday night, and he gave me a copy of his key. He had a date that night with Julie, a beautiful Asian girl with a body like a goddess. Julie had a reputation for fooling around, and had actually slept with me the last time I had visited. That was before she and Eddie had started dating, and I assumed she had calmed down now.

I had made my own plans to go see a show with an old girlfriend of mine, Beth. The show let out at around eleven, and as romantic Broadway shows tend to do, Beth and I were feeling like a couple again. I asked her if she wanted to go back to Eddie's place for a couple of drinks, and she said yes. No sooner than we were in the cab then we started going at it. She rubbed my cock until it was hard, then opened up my fly to jerk me off. Meanwhile, I had begun sucking on her breasts, while rubbing her clit with my right hand. In what seemed like no time, the cab came to a stop in front of Eddie's building. I threw the money at the driver and we ran up the stairs to Eddie's apartment. No one was home, it was still before midnight, and so Beth and I immediately retreated to the living room, where I was sleeping on the Futon.

As we pulled each other’s clothes off, and kissed every part of each other's body, Beth asked if I still gave head as good as I used to. Without a word I slid down between her legs. I gave soft baby kisses on the inside of each thigh. Then I slowly traced figure 8's on her thighs with my tongue. I was slowly Inching closer to her dripping pussy all the time. I licked my way to the fold where the thigh meets her ass, when I licked there she moaned slightly and pushed her hips down towards me. I gave her pussy a baby kiss on the right lip. Then I gave her another kiss on her left lip. Then I traced small circles with my tongue, first on the left lip, then the right. I could feel her hips begging me to make them writhe, so I stuck my tongue inside of her then pulled it out just as quickly. A little yelp of pleasure let me know she liked what I was doing. I stuck my tongue back into her pussy, and slowly moved up, feeling both of her lips on either side, I licked all the way up to her swollen clit. I licked it a couple of times, then I gently began to suck on it. Beth slowly began to grind her hips into my jaw. I kept sucking, making sure not to be too hard on her sensitive spot; I sucked until I felt the initial wave of orgasmic bliss take her. I rode that first wave out, still making sure not to be too hard on her clit. Once that first wave subsided, I took two fingers, and placed them in her pussy, making sure to rub against the bottom of her slit. That sent Beth into overdrive; she began to grind like crazy. Before I knew it, she had flipped me over on my back and was now sitting on my face. It was actually more like squatting, so that my fingers had enough room to find their way up into her. As Beth's juices trickled down my chin, I took my left hand and reached up to grab her breast.

I could tell I was giving Beth the best head of her life, when I felt a warm tongue, and two warm lips wrap themselves around my previously ignored cock. At first I thought Beth had moved into a 69, but when I realized how she was positioned and where my hand was, made that impossible, it became clear that the blowjob I was receiving was from Julie. I lifted Beth up slightly just to make sure, and sure enough there was Julie, or at least the top of her head. She was on all fours giving me head, while Eddie was behind her, fucking her doggie style. Julie's dress was still on, but Eddie had pulled it up high enough to plow her from behind, and pulled in down far enough to grab her swinging breasts while he was there. I resumed servicing Beth, now not worried about whether or not the favor would be returned. The sounds of passion intensified, as eventually Beth was the first to drop. She sat up straight and gave my mouth one final thrust with her hips before dismounting me.

I licked Beth's juices off of my fingers and began to concentrate on Julie. I pulled her hair out of the way and stroked it as she sucked. As I felt my load about to blow, I held on to the sides of her head and shot my load up into her mouth. She swallowed almost all of it; some trickled down her chin, and some back down my now limp shaft. She licked the rest off of my cock, the put her full attention to Eddie who was still fucking her from behind. Eddie and Julie were slamming into each other now, both grunting and talking dirty. Finally, Eddie held her hips to him and blew his load. As he pulled the condom out, and went to dispose of it, Julie remarked that she was the only one who hadn't had an orgasm. That's when Beth volunteered the services of my tongue, but Eddie intervened and said he'd take care of everything. As Beth and I drifted off to sleep a little later, we could hear from Julie's cries in the other room that Eddie was true to his word.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Trip to the City

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 332 milliseconds