• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Tropical Distraction

A Tropical Distraction

He was just beginning to regroup from the long flight. It was a stressful ordeal. Delayed endlessly with every possibility from mechanical to luggage problems, he arrived six hours later. With the important conference beginning in the morning, he had hoped to enjoy the afternoon together with his lover who arrived the day before. He knew he had to be at his best and would have to focus on his work. Instead he found himself on the ground well after dark with his thoughts more on tomorrow than tonight.

She didn't let the setback disturb her nearly as much as him. Picking him up at the airport, she let herself melt into his embrace and kissed him with a passion he had not been able to enjoy for what seemed like forever. She was dressed in very a revealing little tropical dress that didn't go unnoticed, although he still was pre-occupied with thoughts about tomorrow's conference. She sensed his stress and smiled that he would soon discover that she had other ideas with several surprises to share this evening.

Slowly on the ride to the hotel he was able to let the tension of the trip and conference preparation drop away as he just let her wonderful beauty flood over him while they engaged in the small talk of two people catching up on each other's lives. He took a deep breath of the sweet tropical air that mixed deliciously with her scented bath oil. As they neared the hotel, he leaned over and nibbled at her wonderfully exposed nape. She loved this and let out a little groan of pleasure as she leaned her head a bit to the left and then chuckled when let his hand slide up her thigh to find she wasn't wearing any panties tonight.

At the hotel, he wanted nothing more than to fall into her naked embrace, but she had other plans. She had prepared a wonderful meal for them and was very forceful about eating first and enjoying the expensive wine (that warmed his insides and relaxed his racing mind). Then after clearing the table she put some music into the CD player and guided him out onto their deck.

Sting's music suddenly filled the night with a slow tender ballad. She wrapped her arms around him and began dancing with him. She didn't ask to dance. She just took him and began moving to the sensuous music as she wrapped herself around him. Their dance together on the deck was very soothing to him, and his tension flowed from him. They were in no hurry to be anywhere but right where they were. One of her hands caressed his neck. The other pulled them tightly together. He leaned down into her embrace and let his own arms hold her tightly to him.

He could feel her breasts pushed tight against his chest, and she could feel his growing excitement that was stirring against her. She encouraged it further with her grinding pelvis causing him to groan with a sensual satisfaction. It just seemed too perfect. They were so content to be right here swaying to the music, wrapped in each other's arms, feeling each other's arousal against one another.

Then out of nowhere she suddenly surprised him by leading him by the hand from the deck before the song had even ended. It was getting late (perhaps 10-ish), and he had just assumed that they would be staying in their room tonight. Instead she seemed to be leading him down to the beach. She was almost skipping. As she swayed their interlocked fingers back and forth, he could only chuckle as he attempted to keep up with her girlish enthusiasm. It was the sort of thing that made him so happy that she shared her love with him.

As they approached the damp sand at the upper reach of the waves, she reeled around into his embrace into a long, sensuous, and searching kiss. It is one of those very special kisses that they would always remember. Their mouths were molded to each other's while they let their tongues explore with excitement. It was a perfect complement to the music of the surf.

They were embraced together in this soulful kiss alone except for the stars and the moon. Their bodies entwined together as one until she finally stepped back on to the dry sand and kicked off her sandals and let the little dress drop from her shoulders.

Her nakedness glimmered in the moonlight. The moonlight shimmered against the texture of her silky skin. She was as beautiful as ever to him. His excitement was more than apparent and made her giggle with delight. Leaning into him nibbling at his ear, he barely heard her whisper, "Come. Make love to me out in the ocean." And before he had a chance to respond, she darted off into the Pacific, swimming effortlessly beyond the waves.

He hurriedly steps out of the confinement of his clothes letting his erection spring free from his slacks. Weary of chilling water, he was pleasantly surprised that the ocean was almost bath like tonight. He swam out to where she was bobbing above the ocean floor, where he figured it must be around five feet deep where she was wading.

As he approached her, he felt her arms wrap themselves around his neck and her thighs lock around his waste. Her lips hungrily found his, and they continued the kiss they left on the beach. Without breaking contact, he could feel her as she lowered herself onto the shaft of his erection. Her desire was wet and silky along his thick cock. He was hard and swollen as he penetrated her. It was a most perfect moment as they let the motion of the sea rocks them in their union.

Neither could have really ever anticipated this special moment, and now that they were in the midst of it, neither of them wanted it to ever end. She purred with pleasure as the sensation of the swells lifting her lightly up and down the length of his shaft, bringing her closer to the edge of her orgasm. She wrapped herself more tightly around his neck and fell deeper into his kiss, riding him as if, in fact, she never did intend for it to end.

Their pace increased as they each neared their peak. She began to leverage herself to more rapidly slide along the length of his thick cock. He could hear her cooing and panting as she broke off her kiss and neared her orgasm. They whispered little encouragements to each other as they let the incredible pleasure wash over them -- he encouraged her to cum on him; she urged him to let it go.

Her orgasm overtook her first. Her head pulled back from him, and she called out to the stars as she continued to use the embrace of her arms for leverage, pumping up and down along his entire length with more urgency. Feeling the incredible energy of her explosive orgasm this way was more than he could take.

He felt the pressure building in his scrotum and the sensation of his erection expanding to a dimension he could not last remember. He called out to her as he let go wave after wave of thick cum deep inside her. The sensation flooded over her with a second orgasm. Each was lost in the moment. And finally as they felt the energy of their lovemaking begin to subside, they moaned and hummed. As they collapsed into a final magical kiss, she shivered into yet one more delicious orgasm when his cock twitched one more time deep inside her silky passion.

When they broke from their kiss, she looked deeply inside of him right through to his soul and slowly lifted herself off of his spent cock. She started to swim back to shore as he followed. Picking up their clothes they walked naked hand-in-hand along the beach until the wind dried them enough to put some clothes back on. Then with a wicked smile, she took his hand and began pulling him to their room.

He smiled that she still wasn't satisfied. He could only guess what she still had in mind whatever it was; he would never forget their lovemaking in the sea that night. He also knew that he wouldn't be worth a damn at tomorrow's conference, but that really did not bother him anymore. He just smiled at the possibilities that the night still held.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Tropical Distraction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 352 milliseconds