• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Truck Ride With Torrie

A Truck Ride With Torrie

Torrie Wilson

Every once in a while you run into something magical. I was pulling my big rig into the Flying J Truckstop in Eherenberg off the I-10 at the California., Arizona border. I saw a really nice tour bus pulled up at the pump next to mine. One of the nice parts about being a trucker is that you meet the most interesting people. Everybody needs gas at some point.

So I’m filling up my rig and doing my log book when out of the bus pops Torrie Wilson. She’s screaming back into the bus and crying her little eye’s out. She turns and walks towards the Truckstop itself, and out of the bus comes this big dude. Now I like wrestling myself, and I know most of the wrestlers. This guy has the look but I’ve never seen him before. So if he’s a wrestler he’s pretty new. He looks after Torrie and then looks around to see who was watching. He spies me sitting in my truck, flips me off and goes back into the bus.

Ok an interesting start but nothing to bad. I finish my logbook and undo my truck from the pump. I turned to go to the station myself when this dude climbs back out of the bus and starts harassing me. I’m really kind of surprised but from Torrie's look, if this guy is her BO he’s really having a bad day. I figure I’d let him ramble on just to get it out of his system. Besides I figure if I stand there long enough Torrie will come back.

Well that doesn’t seem to work out. The guy just keeps escalating the volume, and the ferocity of his attitude until he’s fighting mad. I’ve got to admit I’ve been a little confused as this goes along. I’m really not sure why he’s so mad at me. I haven’t even said word one to him. He finally works himself up to it and tells me he’s going to kick my ass, balls up his fist and pulls his arm back. Now I’m kind of a big guy myself. But I’m a trucker, we get swivel chair spread, and there’s not much of an opportunity to work out. It’s also been about 10 years since I’ve been in a real fight. So I’m pretty sure he’s going to mop the floor with me.

So as he leans back I pulled Betsy out of my jacket pocket and pointed her right at his chest. Betsy is a .32 caliber Semi-Automatic manufactured by Colt Arms. I don’t really want to shoot the guy but I’m not letting him kick my ass either. He sees the gun and calls me a pussy. Ok I can live with that.

And I told him. “Look Dude, I don’t want any trouble, but if you persist in trying to kick my ass I’m going to have to shoot you. Now please go away.”

He took a real hard look at me and then does the manly posturing thing. He threatens me about what he’ll do to me some time and then gets back on his bus. I was expecting something like that because he had to save face. But he got back on the bus so it works for me. I turned and headed into the station to pay for my gas. As I came through the doors I got a real nice surprise. Torrie was watching us through the doors. She stopped me and apologized for her boy friend. I pretty much just blew off the apology because it’s her boy friend that has the problem not her.

I can see she’s been crying though. I wished her a good day and went to the counter to pay for my gas. I know you all think I was nuts for not making a pass at her there. But I did have a plan. I paid for my gas and took a small side trip to the bathroom. When I came out the Truck stop was paging me to move my truck. And Torrie is still standing by the door looking after her bus which has moved over to a parking spot.

I walked up behind her and I could still hear some low sobs.

“Excuse me honey.” I said as I tapped her on the shoulder.

She turned around all wide eyed but calmed down when she saw it was me.

“Yes?” she was really trying to hide the fact that she’d been crying.

I reached out and with my thumb brushed a tear from her face. “I can see you’re in trouble do you need a ride?”

She started to shake her head no, but stopped herself looked out at the bus and in a small voice asked me where I was going. I knew the next Smackdown event was in LA So I told her I was headed into LA and then up the coast to San Francisco. With a worried look over her shoulder she told me she’d love a ride.

Now I’ll admit it. I was really headed for Tulsa, but how often does Torrie Wilson come along. As we headed out for my truck I made sure to stay between her and her bus. I was quite sure the people on that bus would not appreciate me giving her a ride. We made it to my truck without incident and she climbed in without a single glance at the bus. I got in and started up the truck and we were off. I got back on to I-10 and we just drove for awhile. I let the silence build up and eventually she started talking.

I got to hear about life in her hometown with 4 brothers. Her wrestling career and her boyfriends. Including the one she’d just broke up with. She talked for the better part of 6 hours. I’m pretty sure the only reason she stopped is because I was not legally allowed to drive any more. New Federal laws prohibit a trucker from driving more than eight hours a day. So I pulled into a bed an breakfast I like and we prepared to spend the rest of the day there. One of the things I like best about this place was a hot tub in every room and for a nominal fee you could rent the pool area. They had a 10 foot concrete fence around it with a solid Iron gate. When we checked in I made it a point to rent the pool.

As we got into our sweet (2 bed rooms) Torrie finally remembered she’d left all her stuff on the bus. I just laughed and suggested we hit the Walmart down the street. We went over and bought her a couple of outfits and all the necessary toiletries. Fifteen minutes after we got back to the B&B Torrie was obviously board. So of course I suggest taking a swim. She just laughed and reminded me that she didn’t have a suit. I just snickered as well and replied that I didn’t have one either but we had towels and I had rented the entire pool. I was pretty happy when she said ok. She seemed to be enjoying herself as well.

We went to our rooms and put on our towels and meeting back in the sitting room we kind of looked each other over. She was really hot in nothing but a towel. I can’t really say what she thought about me but she did have that cute little girl smile as she looked me over. I grabbed the keys and we headed off for the pool.

As I locked the gate on the pool. (Didn’t want company) I heard Torrie hit the water. I think my dick kicked me right then. Torrie Wilson naked in the pool. Some times life is just good. I turned around and there she was neck deep in water wearing nothing but a come hither look. I walked up to the pool, and she made a crack about seeing the goods. What the hell I’m not above showing off. I tossed the towel onto a chair and just stood there for a few seconds so she could get an eyeful.

Then with a running start I dove over her into the pool. The pool was kind of small so I was able to do the length of the pool underwater. I surfaced at the far side, pushed off the wall and lazily swam back to her. She started swimming out to meet me. A little to her side of the half way point we met. Playful little girl, she wrapped her left hand around the back of my neck, and then with a sudden burst she put her right hand on my head and dunked me completely under. As I came up spouting water I could hear her girlish laughter as she swam away. I was kind of laughing myself and called out after her, that I was going to spank her for that. The reply I got really made my heart jump.

“If you can catch me you may do as you like with me.”

I took off after just as fast as I could swim. I’ll give her this, she could swim. If we’d been in a large pool I never would have caught her. Even so I think she slowed up and waited for me. When I finally caught her she wrapped herself around me and we locked lips. Again I was surprised when I felt her tongue nibbling at my lips. I opened my mouth and we tongue danced for minute or so. I was kind of pushing us to the shallow end of the pool.

As I got my feet under me she leaned back from the kiss and said. “What now, big guy.”

I grinned at her. “Your spanking of course.”

I watched her eyes widen in both surprise and anticipation. She tried to turn like she was going to flee but I had my feet under me now. I just pulled her to me and tossed her over my shoulder. As I waded to the stairs I could feel her hitting my back with her tiny fists and she tried to kick but I held her fast. I will admit if she’d really tried to get away I’d have let her go, but she was just playing.

When we got to the edge of the pool, I dumped her back into the water and sat on the ledge. As she came up spitting water I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me. As she cleared her lungs I just held her to me. The feel of those soft breasts on my chest was incredibly good. I new she felt better when the little imp bit my ear. Not too hard and not to soft. Just enough that I knew she was ready to play. I pulled her over my knee so her head was on the deck and her legs still thrashed the water.

I gave her very cute butt a quick rub and then started to spank her. I wasn’t spanking her hard. For both of us this was more of a sensual spanking than a discipline one. I know a sensual spanking can be as hard as a disciplinary one, but this was my first time spanking her and I really wanted to get laid later.

After about 15 swats I asked her if she’d learned her lesson. I was quite surprised when she told me she hadn’t. I laughed and started swinging harder. This time I let the count reach thirty. Twice as much as last time. Her bottom was really starting to glow.

“Have you learned your lesson now girl?” I asked

My dick thumped against her stomach as she replied “Yes sir I have.”

I pulled her up into my lap my right and holding her bottom and my left hand supporting her back. She kind of purred and snuggled into me. Now we really hadn’t discussed this beforehand so I was kind of feeling my way through here.

“Ok babe I’ll give you a choice.”

She kind of looked up at me.

“Either I put you in the corner so you can think about what just happened and how you’re going to be a good girl from now on, or you can show me how contrite you are and suck me off. Which will it be?”

She leaned in and whispered. “I’ll suck you off to prove I’ll be a good girl, but if you want me tonight you’ll have to corner me too. After all I couldn’t respect a man who couldn’t discipline me right.”

I looked at her and nodded. She slid into the water. A small sound escaped her as her very hot bottom hit the cold water. She always carries a sucker when she’s showing off in the ring. We all know she does it because she wants us think about our dicks being the sucker. Well let me tell you she was just as good as advertised. She took me all the way to the base of my cock. A deep throat just to start. Her tongue was almost magical as it played back and forth on the underside of my cock. As my eyes rolled back into my head, she started bobbing up and down on my dick. She was incredible. She really put her back into it. When she had me hard enough to cut diamonds she leaned back so that all she held between her lips was the head of my cock. She tongued the underside in short powerful strokes and look up at me with those Doe like eyes. It was the look that did it. I’d fantasized so many times about that look. I came as hard as I’d ever come in my life. I grabbed her head and crushed her to me forcing my dick to the back of her throat I shot my load into her. I was expecting her to hold it and spit, but trooper that she was she swallowed.

As I let her up I don’t think I’ve ever been so relaxed in my life. But I still wanted to get laid tonight. So I helped her out of the pool and pointed her to a corner.

“Right here?” She said aghast. “Not in the room?”

“Right here girl. Here is where you earned your discipline and here is where you’ll get it.”

“Yes sir.”

With a swat to her fanny I sent her to find a corner. The next fifteen minutes were the longest ones I’ve ever experienced. It was almost torture to sit there and look at that glowing bottom standing in a corner. She even wiggled a little in case I was watching. To make it better she even put her hands behind her head as she stood there. I was in Heaven!

When her time had expired I called her over to me. She literally skipped over, and stood before me hands still behind her head.

“Have you thought through your punishment? I asked.

“Yes sir I’ll try to be a good girl.” She replied demurely.

“Good, now spread your legs.”

“”Yes sir.” She replied spreading her legs as wide as possible.

I reached up and felt between her legs. She moaned appreciatively as I stroked her.

“Seems to me your already a little hot girl.”

“Oh yes sir.” The sound of lust was apparent in her voice.

I decided to enjoy myself here. And began to stroke her even harder. I inserted first one finger and then two in her sopping pussy. Now I have a trick I do. I get up to three fingers inside a woman, but I don’t go to deep. Then when she’s about to cum I remove my shortest fingers and drive into her as deep as I can with my longest finger. I rub the base of my hand back and forth across her pussy lips. At the same time I twist a nipple with my other hand.

In Torries case it sent her over the edge into a crashing orgasm. I like to try and see how long I can keep a woman going. My personal record is one minute 10 seconds. Torrie only went for about thirty five, before her knees buckled and she fell into me. I gripped both her arms and looked deep into her eyes.

“Fall on me will you.” I said this in a low menacing voice.

Just about the time my comment registered in her expression, I tossed her back into the pool. I jumped in right after her, and as she came up for air I grabbed her and held her to me. I could feel my raging hard on press into her soft flesh.

“Are you ready?” I questioned.

She looked a little unsteady but nodded.

“Nice or nasty?” I grinned.

“Nasty!” She was so into this.

I pulled away from her and rolling her over I lay her on her stomach in the water. As she gasped for air I slid my hands to her ankles and separating her legs I pulled her to me. As she realized what I was doing she wrapped he legs around me. She was still dog paddling trying to keep her head above water as I entered her. She let out a piercing moan and her head sank under the water. As I thrust in and out, her head would come up and sputter for air and she’d sink again.

I’ve always enjoyed breath play. When I was about to cum I slapped her bottom and she reared up taking a huge breath. Putting my right hand firmly in the small of her back I pushed her under the water and held her till she started to wriggle. As she wriggled I could hold it no more and cut loose my load. As she felt me come her own orgasm took her. I kept a careful eye out as I did not want to drown her. When I saw air starting to escape her mouth I pulled her above the water and moved to the side of the pool so she could rest. Laying her stomach and upper body on the edge of the pool I left my dick inside her and we just rested. After a couple of minutes, I realized she was to tired to move. I extracted my self and set her on the deck by the pool. I got out and tied a towel around myself and picking her up naked in my arms I took her to our suite and put her to bed.

Around two in the morning I felt her crawl into bed with me and we spooned for the rest of the night. The next day I dropped her off at Smackdown.

I hope I’ll see her again someday. By the way my load was late. But it was worth the fine.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Truck Ride With Torrie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 553 milliseconds