A Turn of the Seasons

"I think you should stay," Marco cut Lacy off as he turned to face her, his dick swaying in front of him like an obscenely shaped wrench as he began walking in her direction.

"SHHH...Come on...come here," Marco's voice soothed Even though Lacy was sure she could see the fires of Hell burning in his brown eyes as his approaching shadow enveloped her.

"See Lacy...He's alright," Marco gently prodded, shepherding Lacy from out behind the bushes as if she was walking on air right up to where her naked Father was kneeling on the floor of the deck.

"Daddy?" the young girl's voice cracked.

"Don't be too hurt Lacy," Marco soberly whispered down to Elliot's only Daughter, his skin tingling excitedly from the glassy eyed look in Lacy's watering eyes. "Your Father has needs...just like you and me and everyone in the world. He just happened to need something I could give him."

Extending her right hand down as if in a dream, Lacy grazed her quivering fingertips across her Father's shoulder and back, just to make sure the indescribable scene in front of her was real.

Allowing Father and Daughter a moment of peace, Marco stepped back and rubbed is still throbbing erection while he tried to digest the extraordinary circumstances. Watching for several moments at the way Lacy stood incredulously over Elliot's naked and spent frame, Marco decided to take a gigantic leap of faith.

Stepping forward between the other two, Marco removed his hand from his crotch and placed it warmly on Lacy's side.

"EEEE...AAHH," the young girl gasped when the naked gigolo rubbed his palm over the small of her back, before letting it slide over the width of her narrow hips.

"Do you love your Father Lacy?" Marco asked, squeezing his grip tightly across her tiny ass.

"Yes," she answered distantly, unable to keep her body from swaying against Marco's muscular frame.

"Do you trust him?" he continued.

"Yes," Lacy peeped.

"Elliot...Do I satisfy you?" Marco asked, turning his attention down the naked man at his feet, the answer clear in the way Elliot's drying ejaculate clung messily to the inside of his own thighs.

With a secure grip on Lacy's trembling body, Marco could sense Elliot's daughter had the same discomfort with her body, and her sexuality, that he had discovered with her Father.

"Your husband barely even touches you, does he?" Marco inquired with cold and callous intuition.

Allowing his crude accusation to hang in the air for several moments, Marco's cock bobbed and twitched as Lacy's silence told him all he needed to know.

"Elliot...I'm asking again...Do I satisfy you?"

"Yes," the older man choked, showing visceral frustration having to make such an admission while his Daughter stood beside him.

"Would you like me to make Lacy feel as good as I make you feel?" Marco's interrogation continued.

Several seconds passed as Marco stared straight down at Elliot, waiting for an answer to his most obscene of questions.

"Yes," the beaten older man finally replied, causing a breathtaking jolt to sweep through both Lacy and Marco.

A dictionary hadn't been created that contained a word that could describe the shame Elliot Ferguson felt having to say what he did. All he had wanted when he'd met Marco was a little sexual relief, a guilty pleasure after such a long and arduous marraige along with a chance to answer some of the vague homosexual fantasies that had lingered since childhood. All in a totally discreet arrangement.

Now he was kneeling in a naked heap on his own back deck, in the middle of the afternoon, marinading in his own self loathing helplessness and lust, at the feet of his unrelenting gay lover and his only Daughter. Any semblance or shred of his constitution was completely stripped away when he looked up and saw the way Lacy's body seemed to melt against Marco's.

His eyes throbbing in their sockets as he watched Marco slide his fingers around the buttons of Lacy's shirt, Elliot cringed when his young lover's hand slipped inside his Daughter's top. His eye level even with Lacy's waist, Elliot could see his Daughter's knees buckle the instant Marco's fingers began crudely massaging her breasts. Elliot's breaths became jerky and forced when he began to smell the tender scent of Lacy's arousal wafting from her crotch.

Unable to tear his gaze away from the image of Marco's cock bouncing above his head at the same time Marco had his right hand buried inside Lacy's shirt, Elliot rolled onto his side in a silent but clear act of acceptance.

"He's kissing her...and she's kissing him back," Elliot's disheartened inner voice mumbled as Marco's fingers slowly traced down from Lacy's chest, towards the snap of her jeans.

Marco's sweaty, marbled torso seemed to puff up in size with each passing breath as he fondled and explored the young girl in his grip. Pulling her close against his barrel chest, Marco kissed Lacy softly on her cheeks and lips before slipping his hand inside her pants over the elastic rim of her panties, straight into her waiting sex.

"Gawww," Elliot heard his Daughter mew, her upper body barely visible inside Marco's hearty embrace as she humped her crotch against his embedded hand.

Lowering his own gaze to try and stabilize himself, Elliot filled with even greater anguish when he looked down at his crotch and noticed his own rekindled arousal. Resigned to his fate, cursing the moment months ago when he initiated the relationship with the handsome young stranger, Elliot sat there and aimlessly watched as Marco rolled Lacy's bra cups down until her small titties jiggled free from their confines with one hand, while purposefully digging at her pussy with the other.

"HHHHHH," the air whistled from Elliot's lungs as he gazed with glassy eyed longing at the way Lacy responded to Marco's advances.

"I'm sorry Daddy," Lacy face seemed to beg as she looked down at Father on the ground, her body still melded against Marco's as he continued disrobing her.

Easing his right hand down between his and Lacy's body, Marco slipped his fingers around the young girl's tiny wrist before pulling her hand slowly towards to his crotch. Spreading her fingers apart, Marco gently eased Lacy's cool, soft palm around his thick, throbbing staff.

"UUHHH," the gay gigalo shuddered when he began to help Lacy manually massage his smooth and warm cock.

Looking down at Elliot, Marco's blood raced seeing the noticable blush rush across the older man's face as he blankly stared up at the way Marco patiently stood there, helping Lacy masturbate him. Working Lacy's pants down inch by inch with his free hand, Marco saw Elliot's watery eyes widen at the sight of his Daughter's pussy coming into view.

"Like what you see?" Marco sneered down to Elliot as Lacy's trembling palm continued to slide up and down on the same brute slab of male flesh that moments earlier had just anally ravaged her Father.

Admiring the way Lacy's small breasts heaved each time she exhaled, Marco carefully manuevered his way to the left, the entire time keeping Lacy's hand securely around his cock before he took a seat in the same deck chair he had just fucked Elliot in. Once seated, Elliot craddled his arms around Lacy's waist and thighs and used his hands to lower Lacy's pants down her legs. Once he had her naked, except for the half undone bra danling from her shoulders, Marco picked Lacy up and lowered her childlike frame down on his lap.

Bracing Lacy's shoulder blades against his chest, Marco leaned in and kissed her several times on the ear and neck as Lacy's bare feet dangled several inches off the deck's floor. Reaching down, Marco took the shaft of his granite prick into his hand and angled it directly up to the entrance of Lacy's pouty sex.

"I'm gonna fuck you right in front of your Daddy," Marco whistled into Lacy's ear as he began dabbing the pulsing cranium of his cock into the folds of her sizzling cunt.

Tracing his tongue down the goosepimpled length of Lacy's spinal column, Marco held her shivering body tenderly against his as inch after unrelenting inch of his dick disappeared inside of her.

"...Don't...Don't...aaaahhhh...Don't cum inside me...I could get pregnant," Lacy begged weakly, her soft voice barely audible over the sound of her and Marco's heavy breathing.

"OK," Marco whispered, his attention partially obscured by the wet sound of Lacy's pussy as it accepted his piercing manhood.

"OOHHHHHH," Lacy wailed, her fragile young body twitching on Marco's lap each time he rocked his groin forward.

"Look at the way she's fucking me back, Elliot," Marco taunted, making it painfully clear to Elliot the way his Daughter's pussy expanded and convulsed around hiss stabbing girth.

Sensing the way Lacy shook in his arms, Marco knew he could bring her to orgasm anytime he wanted. Her cunt snagged helplessly on his dick, Marco reached between Lacy's thighs and draped his fingers on top of her sex. Pinching relentlessly at her clit and labia, Marco savagly teased Lacy's quim until her meek voice was hiccuping wildly through her Father's backyard.

"Cum for me Baby...Come on...Cum for me Baby," Marco hissed, drilling his groin upwards into Lacy's syrupy depths at the same time he held her clitoris tight between his thumb and forefinger.

"Come on Lacy...Cum for me...and Cum for your Daddy," Marco bristled, taking crude enjoyment of the transformation Lacy took on his lap, from a shy and scared little girl to nothing more than a writhing bag of exploding nerves and neurons.

"AAAHHH...GGGEEEZZZZZZZZZZZ...AAHHHHHHHHH...AAAAHHHHHHHHHH," Lacy's hysterical cries filled the air as her tiny body rocked demonicly on top of Marco's unrelenting spear.

______________________________________

"Damn that was close," Marco groaned under his breath, pulling his cock slowly from Lacy's still spasming cunt until its greasy girth was free.

Thankful for both the cockring at the base of his shaft, as well as his own trained sexual patience for keeping all his bullets in the chamber, Marco calmly rubbed the pungent sheen Lacy had deposited on his jock all over his fingers. Leaning forward slightly, with Lacy still on his lap, Marco held her in place as he extended his hand towards Elliot below.

"Lick...," Marco dryly demanded as he pointed his soiled fingers directly towards Elliot's mouth.

"I said lick them off Elliot," he once again urged, grasping fully the perverse gravity of asking Lacy's Father to injest the slick residue of her orgasm.

Nudging his fingers forward, Marco slipped them between Elliot's lips until they had slid heavily over his shamefully drooling tongue. Allowing Elliot to suckle at his freshly moistened fingers, Marco used his free hand to position Lacy's crotch directly over his cock once again.

Removing his fingers from Elliot's mouth a few moments later, Marco used the combined lubricants of Elliot's saliva and Lacy's vaginal secretions to coat his cock as he held Lacy's ass directly above its imposing, helmet shaped head.

"Here we go," Marco warned as he began to drop Lacy's bare anus down on the tip of his jutting manhood.

"UUURRAAAGGRRGGHHAAHH," Lacy's voice shattered out from of her lungs.

Keeping one hand firmly on Lacy's back at the same time using the other to steady is cock as it disappeared into Lacy's rectum, Marco bit down hard on her warm and sweaty neck as he worked the same dick deep into her anal depths that moments earlier had just been embedded inside her Father.

Squeezing his dick between Lacy's cheeks with a slow and tedious rythem, once he had established a beachhead inside her ass, Marco gracefully began to pump his crotch up and down until his and Lacy's bodies were one.

"Hurt Baby?" he cooed into her ear.

"Yes it hurts," Lacy groaned pitifully as she dug her fingernails viciously into the arms of the deckchair below.

"Hey Elliot," Marco grinned. "Why don't you tell your Daughter the same thing you told me a few weeks ago while we were in bed together?"

The blood in Elliot Ferguson's face turned to ice when the implication of what Marco was referring to registered.

"Are you going to make me tell her, Elliot?" Marco once again prodded.

"Seems Lacy...your Mom and your Dad didn't exactly have the most passionate of relationships," Marco began with blunt callousness after Elliot couldn't gather himself to speak.

"He was telling me a few weeks ago when we were playing a round of Truth or Dare in bed something that shocked even me. He admitted there were times, many times in fact, that while he was having sex with your Mother, he would often have to imagine it was you he was making love to, just to make it through."

Elliot's chin instantly dropped as Marco divulged his innermost secret.

Lacy went numb when Marco's words flashed in her brain, the only feeling in her whole body being the burning sensation of Marco's cock stabbing deeply at her intestines. Unable to fight the urge to look down at her Father on the floor, she gazed at him with a mixture of pity, lust and wonder.

"Isn't that true?" Marco once again asked.

"...Yes," the older man choked, knowing a lie would be fruitless given the current state of the situation.

Wringing his hands together as Marco forced him to stew in his own incestual juices, Elliot knelt there knowing he had no choice but to follow in the direction his young gay lover was pushing.

"If you don't believe him Lacy look down there between his legs. Look at the way your Daddy's dick has gotten hard watching me fuck you, " Marco stoicly pointed out as he brutally kept his own dick twisting through Lacy's anal canal.

"Stand up Elliot...step up like a man in front of your Daughter," Marco implored a second later. In painful slow motion, Elliot Ferguson did try rising to his feet. First with one knee up on the deck, then the other, before he was finally able to balance his naked frame upright. Standing less than two feet in front Lacy as she bounced on Marco's lap, Elliot instinctually tried to cover his groin.

"Move your hands away Elliot...Let Lacy see just how hard you've gotten for her," Marco sneered and taunted. "Come on Elliot...Let her touch it."

A low muttering groan escaped Elliot's throat when Marco reached around Lacy and took the older man's cock into his hand and fondled it right in front of his Daughter.

"Come on Elliot...don't you want Lacy to wrap her hand around it too," Marco urged just before he reached around Lacy's other side and took her left hand into his, guiding it towards her Father's erection.

Feeling a stunning jolt jerk through Lacy's body when her fingertips first grazed her Elliot's turgid manhood, Marco closed Lacy's hand around it and helped her manually massage her Father.

"AAHHHH," the naked man bellowed, his head swaying crazily on his shoulders as he tried keeping his eyes locked on the image of Marco and Lacy jointly giving him a handjob below.

"Look down at her pussy, Elliot," Marco snapped. "Look how deep and wide I burrowed a hole in it when stuck my dick into her a few minutes ago. I bet your little dick would fit right in there now...come on...step up here and fuck your Daughter Elliot."

"UHHH...UUHHHH," Lacy continued to cry out from the powerful combination of having Marco's cock wedged inside her ass at the same time the dick that helped give her life expanded in her hand.

"Tell her Elliot...Tell her what you want," Marco hissed over Lacy's shoulder.

"...I...want to...fuck...you," Elliot's voice broke.

"Do you want your Daddy to fuck you, Lacy?" Marco quickly interjected.

"...Yee...es...Yes...," came Lacy's trembling and barely audible response.

Keeping his dick steady inside Lacy's flared anus, Marco looked down at Lacy's vagina and the way it seemed to bloom in anticipation of a fantasy she too had long kept secret. Pulling the girl's knees all the way apart to allow Elliot easy entry, a surreal fascination took root inside Marco as he watched Lacy's Father approach.

"Stick it in Elliot...fuck your Little Girl," Marco whispered, his own heart now pounding on Lacy's back as he held her tight against his chest.

"OHHHHH...GGGAAWWDDDD," Lacy cried when Elliot's swollen appendage slipped though the rubbery entrance to her sex, her voice clear and resonate for the first time since she had turned the back corner of her Father's house and saw him on the deck with Marco.

Sandwiched between the two men, Lacy rocked and withered, deep down knowing her life wouldn't be the same from that point onward.

"FUCK ME DADDY...FUCK ME DADDY," Lacy begged over and over, her words sounding foreign yet well rehearsed as if she too had said them privately to herself many times over the years.

Perched below the intertwined incestuous coupling, Marco's long building release finally let loose.

"AARRRRGGGGGRRRAAAAHHHHHHHH," Marco's body wrenched and writhed, his groin pistoning fiercely up against Lacy's asscheeks as glob after glob of his mucusy seed churned through the yelping girl's anal cavity.

Extending his sculpted and powerful right arm out, Marco clamped it around Elliot's back and pulled the older man closer, causing Elliot's dick to drive even deeper into his Daughter's womb as they pressed the tiny girl tightly between them.

"UURRGGHH...UURRGGHH," Lacy choked, her soaked and sweaty torso working furiously between the two men as the blinding pain of Marco's throbbing cock exploded underneath her.

Before Lacy could take another breath however, the feeling of her Father's body constrict and tighten against her chest caused the world to stop an instant, just before she could feel his dick spasm deep within her vaginal walls. Scratching her fingers roughly into her Father's scalp, Lacy held on for dear life as the only two men in the world at that moment eagerly see-sawed their spewing manhoods back and forth at her very core.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 131 milliseconds