A Twin's Revenge Ch. 4

"My sister is such a bitch," Amelia snarled, easing up on my cock a little bit. "I can't believe she would drag you into such a stupid argument."

Confused, my eyes darted from Amelia's face to my cock, watching her eyes soften a little bit and her hand loosen a bit around my cock. I saw my chance for escape, but instead of pulling away from her grip I allowed my body to follow hers as she sat down on the couch.

"Claudia wasn't telling you the whole truth, Mark," she said.

My eyes seemed locked on her full lips now, watching as the red fleshy mouth opened and closed as Amelia spoke. I could see her tongue, hidden behind her white teeth, moving up and down to pronounce each word perfectly.

"I didn't steal all her boyfriends away. Only one. Her first boyfriend in High School."

I recalled the conversation Claudia and I had had a few days ago, about this boy that Amelia had stolen.

"I set them up, you see. I got them together by tricking him into thinking I was her, and being forward. He went for the bait, and we tumbled around. I ended up having sex with him right away, while he thought that I was my sister. Later, after he and Claudia had been going out a while, he confronted me. It seemed that Claudia was being such a prude about sex that he'd figured out what we'd done, and he was angry. I comforted him, told him that she wasn't right for him. It was me he'd liked in the first place, anyway, so we ended up doing it again."

In my opinion Amelia's version of the story wasn't very different from Claudia's. It was just as wretched to hear the other half of the story, and didn't make me like Amelia any more than I already had.

"He broke up with her and asked to date me. I said no way; I wasn't going to be tied up in a relationship when there were so many attractive men at our school. We parted ways, and I haven't heard from him since. Claudia seemed unreasonably paranoid from that point on, positive that every man she wanted, I wanted too. It isn't my fault, men just like my forward attitude. I don't ask them to fall for me, they just do. Men fall for Claudia because of her good looks, then I come along with the same good looks and a sexier attitude, and they can't help following me to the end of the earth."

"Amelia," I said, wary of her hand still around my cock. "I think probably that that very attitude is why Claudia felt you had to be taught a lesson."

Amelia snarled at me again, her grip around my cock tensing. She tugged on it again, and my hips rose to meet her sharp movements.

"I'd like to teach her a lesson herself," Amelia hissed. "She can't just expect me to sit back and let this happen, can she?"

"I'm not going to help you with any of your own revenge, so don't even ask," I muttered, my hips still in the air, thrust towards her.

"It doesn't involve anything you wouldn't enjoy," Amelia purred. Her free hand reached up to stroke my face, and I pulled away, startled by her touch. She laughed and ran her nails down my neck, towards the front of my shirt. Her fingers worked their way down the fabric and then up underneath, tickling my bare skin. "I just want to watch you two. She doesn't even have to know. But it would satisfy my curiosity to watch you two have sex."

I gulped, multiple sensations at once overwhelming me. Her hand locked around my cock, tugging my skin less violently now and driving me wild. Her fingers, under my shirt, toying with the smooth skin on my belly and chest.

"You want to watch your sister having sex?" I asked. I could feel my forehead begin to sweat, moisture gathering at my hairline. My hands ached to reach up and wipe my brow, but I was strangely afraid of making any moves.

"Yes," Amelia answered, bending her small body over mine. My eyes were drawn to her breasts, pushing against the blouse she wore and cleavage seeming to pour out over the low cut top. "If you had a chance to see yourself having sex, but from angles impossible to reach, wouldn't you be curious?"

I gulped again, nodding. I could sort of understand. The two were identical twins, and although I could see differences, I could also see the similarities in their bodies.

"She's shaved, though," I mumbled, unreasonably, still staring at the breasts in front of me. Amelia's head was bending down towards my neck, and I craned my head to one direction to bare the skin to her. Her lips seemed to latch on to my flesh, and began to tickle my sensitive neck with her tongue.

"Do you want me to shave for you, too?" Amelia asked against my neck. Her hot breath tickled me.

"Huh?" I mumbled. I was becoming so horny that I couldn't think anymore. I just wanted to plunge my cock deep inside her body.

"You like your women shaved. Do you want me to shave for you, too?"

"You're not my woman, Amelia," I muttered, struggling for the willpower to move away from the creature on top of me.

"Come into the bathroom with me. I want to talk about what we're going to do to Claudia, and I want you to tell me if you'd like me better shaved."

My insides were screaming different opinions. One side said do it, one side said no way. My outside half was the one that said to do it, though, and my cock throbbed inside Amelia's hand.

"Okay," I muttered, nodding, closing my eyes and allowing the sensation of Amelia's body against mine to flow through me.

"Good boy," she whispered, moving her mouth away from my neck. I whimpered, wanting more, but she withdrew. "Get up," she said, getting up from the couch. Her hand was still wrapped around my cock.

I stood and allowed her to lead me into the bathroom, where she finally let go of me. Involuntarily I whimpered, missing the contact.

Amelia smiled, hearing my sound of dismay.

"Don't worry, I won't leave your cock alone for long."

My body seemed to be screaming. Each nerve was on edge, waiting for more stimulation, but my brain was telling me to get out of that room as soon as possible.

Amelia seemed to sense the disagreement inside me, and she smiled her big smile at me, her eyes full of amusement.

"Don't even think about escape," she purred, seductively. Her voice was deep and thick, coating the inside of her throat. "You already said you'd do it. If you try to back out now, I'll tell your precious girlfriend about this morning. And the car ride. And what really happened yesterday. I'm afraid my sister would believe me, and I'm afraid that she's impulsive enough to leave you for it."

My stomach sank. I knew that Amelia was right. I sat down on the edge of the bathtub and watched Amelia strip off her clothes.

"Yesterday," Amelia started, "You tied me up. I have to say that it's something I never thought I would enjoy, but I did."

Her fingers moved up her blouse, her nails running over her bulging cleavage. The pale flesh quivered underneath her touch, and she edged the fingers down to the top button, beginning to undress herself.

"The whole time I was tied to your bed, I kept wondering what I looked like from where you stood. When you hit my bottom with that whip of yours, I wondered what my flesh looked like bouncing underneath those lashes."

The second button opened up and Amelia's breasts seemed to burst out of the shirt. She wore no bra, which surprised me, and my eyes seemed locked on those gorgeous orbs of flesh. Her skin was so smooth, so flawless, and the memory of feeling the soft skin was too fresh in my body.

Amelia's hands went down to her pants, and began to undo the button. I took a deep swallow, and anticipated seeing her nude lower half. She slid the pants down her body and stood before me in her panties, a hand on one hip, watching me.

"Well?" she asked impatiently.

"You are gorgeous," I muttered, standing up and grabbing her body.

"I knew you wanted me!" she laughed, putting her arms around my body and locking her face on mine for a deep kiss.

As her tongue penetrated my mouth, my mind screamed for Claudia. This creature in my arms was not my girlfriend, not someone whom I loved, not Claudia. I pulled away again and took a step towards the door.

Escaping the bathroom, I took a turn in the hallway and headed for my room, shutting the door behind me. I breathed heavily, picturing the goddess in the bathroom, remembering the feel of her skin in my hands, her fingers around my cock.

My cock was pulsing, throbbing, aching with need to have Amelia stroke it again. I reached down with my hand and wrapped my own fingers around it. I didn't need her and my arousal was no excuse.

Closing my eyes, I fell down on to the bed, my hand pulling on my cock. I felt myself drifting into an imaginary world where everything was right. My fantasies included Amelia and Claudia both, on the bed, with me, licking their ways up my legs towards my cock. Their two tongues were lapping at my tiny leg hairs, tickling up my thighs, sucking at my balls. Soon they were at my crotch, and one girl took me in her mouth, her hot wet skin wrapping around my cock.

As I pulled on my cock, thrusting my hips up towards my own hand, I imagined the second sister licking my balls, touching them tenderly with her long tongue. I pictured the two girls taking turns with my cock, fucking me, licking me, then sitting on my face and letting me lap at their juices until they screamed with pleasure.

I came, loudly, there on my bed, unsure about which sister I was picturing in front of my face. Claudia, Amelia, did it matter? Both were desirable to me, and both desired me for themselves. My cum squirted out of me onto my hands, coating my own skin with the sticky substance. I groaned, opening my eyes again.

Amelia was standing in the doorway, where I had thought I'd seen her that morning. She was still nearly nude, only her tiny panties covering any of her flesh.

"You finished without me," she muttered, glaring at me.

"I don't need you," I said defiantly.

"What were you thinking about, if not me?" Amelia challenged.

"A threesome," I replied, without thinking. My post orgasmic attitude was not the most intelligent.

"Really?" Amelia smirked, crossing her arms under her bare breasts and leaning against the doorframe. "We might be able to do that, you know."

I shook my head.

"Seriously," she said, a little bit aggressively. "I want to see what it's like to have someone tied down on that bed. If you do it to Claudia, and let me watch, and I just come in the room and start to join in…what would she be able to do, all tied down like that?"

"She wouldn't want to do that," I argued, sitting up in my bed. I was angry that Amelia wanted to trick my girlfriend, but at the same time my cock, so recently worn out, was twitching at the thought of the two girls together outside of my fantasies.

"Gag her, she won't be able to say anything."

"I'll think about it, okay?" I said, losing my strength. "Leave me alone so that I can clean up now, will you?"

Amelia backed out the door, holding the knob in her hand. She shut it partway, but then peered back inside at me.

"You'd better do it," she said, her voice seeming to be coated with honey but threatening all the same. "I can end your relationship whenever I want. Just remember that. The only thing you can do is to do as I say, unless you really want Claudia to leave you forever."

She backed the rest of the way out the door, shutting it tightly behind her.

I sighed, reaching for some Kleenex.

Claudia helpless to being played with by her sister? It was intriguing, and interested me more than I wanted it to. I could already tell what my answer was going to be.

I swabbed at the globs of cum with the tissues, thinking about the events that were unfolding in my life.

Coming Soon – Mark allows Amelia to join in on a session with Claudia

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds