A Unique Family

Except this situation was much different.

"Thanks mom!" Tiffany exclaimed, much as she had when she got the okay for the belly-button ring. "Enjoy yourselves," she added slyly as she closed the door.

Tiffany came back into the bedroom with a huge smile on her face. "We're cleared," she said as she placed her glass down on the nightstand. Then she pulled her nightshirt up over her head and stood there totally naked.

I exhaled heavily. My daughter looked outstanding naked.

"Now," she said as she bit her lower lip. "Before we fuck," she reached down and pulled the sheets off of me then straightened up and smiled as she took in the view of my already erect cock.

"Yes?" I asked.

Tiffany eased onto the bed on her hands and knees. "Monique told me you were an absolute fucking wizard when it comes to eating pussy."

She crawled over and straddled herself over my face. Then my daughter lowered her pussy to my mouth. We both moaned loudly as contact was made.

Tiffany ground her hips down into me as I began to work my tongue over her tight, moist pussy.

I reached my hands up and gripped her thighs as I slowly worked my tongue over her soft shaved pussy. I went up and down her lips before sliding my tongue in between them.

"Oh fuck yes," Tiffany moaned seductively. "That's it daddy."

My cock twitched, but I stayed focused on what I was doing. I continued to work my tongue over and in my daughter's pussy. She tasted wonderful! I found myself eager to taste her cum as well, so I immediately went to work on her clit with my tongue.

"Oh yes!" she hissed her approval.

I slowly circled around her clit with my tongue, and gave it the occasional lick. Then as Tiffany continued to moaned her approval, I pulled her clit into my mouth and began to suck on it, giving it the occasional flick of my tongue.

"Oh god!" Tiffany shrieked. "Daddy! You're going to make me cum!"

That's what I wanted to hear. I gripped her legs tighter and held her against me. She dug her hands into my head as she rocked herself against me.

Then Tiffany, my eighteen year old daughter, spurted her slick cum over me.

Her breath was short as she urged me on. I moaned loudly as I let her clit out of my mouth for a moment and lapped up some of my daughter's sweet tasting cum. Then, I went back to sucking on her clit.

Tiffany came again, and again, and again. Each time, I stopped working on her clit to lick it up.

"Oh shit!" she hissed as she finally rolled off of my face after cumming who knows how many times.

She lay there for a moment, and then sprang up onto her hands and knees. Tiffany then took my cock into her mouth.

I almost told her to stop, since my cock had been twitching so much as I ate her, I was afraid I might cum right then and there. But I managed to hold it back.

Then I was a bit surprised when Tiffany released my cock from her mouth.

"I mean fuck it, right?" she giggled as she straightened up. "You're already hard. I just wanted to be able to say I had my dad's cock in my mouth."

I chuckled at that myself, and watched as Tiffany straddled me and held my cock outside her pussy.

She looked down at me with an alluring gaze. "Just one more before we fuck, okay?"

I had no idea what she was referring to so I just nodded.

Tiffany lowered herself a bit, then pressed my cock against her clit. "Oh yes," she groaned. "One more daddy!"

In essence she had me fucking her clit. This was something new for me. Even Monique hadn't sprung this one on me. But I found it totally erotic. Perhaps moreso because it was my daughter I was doing it to.

Tiffany moaned and moaned as she rocked her hips back and forth, holding my cock against her clit. "Oh shit yes!" she wailed.

I felt my daughter's cum spurt out of her pussy again and ooze down my cock and coat my balls.

"Oh my god," I exhaled heavily.

Tiffany grinned down at me mischievously. "Wait until you get inside me daddy," she purred. She shifted her position slightly, then guided my cock up inside her pussy.

We both moaned loudly as I entered her. Tiffany's pussy was incredibly tight and very wet. I loved how it felt.

I arched my back up to meet her downward motion as she rocked herself over me.

"Oh daddy yes!" she moaned. "That's it!"

I knew I was hitting her g-spot. That was my intention. I was rewarded by feeling my daughter cum all over my cock while I was inside her pussy.

Tiffany leaned over and kissed me deeply. "Thank you SO much daddy," she panted as she continued to ride me.

"Thank you baby," I breathed back as I placed a hand to her face.

She kept riding me, and kept cumming all over my cock when I finally couldn't hold it any more.

"I'm gonna cum baby," I groaned.

"I know daddy," Tiffany beamed a smile at me. "I can feel it. Cum inside me!"

I knew my daughter was on the pill so I didn't object. A moment later I felt myself cum huge up inside my eighteen year old daughter's pussy.

"Oh yes daddy!" Tiffany moaned loudly.

I grunted and groaned, and gripped her hips tightly as I forced myself up into her pussy and drained every last ounce of cum I had to offer inside of her.

Tiffany collapsed on top of me breathing heavily and I wrapped my arms around her in a warm embrace.

After a few moments she raised her head and smiled warmly at me. "Thank you daddy," she whispered. And then she leaned in and kissed me deeply.

Less than fifteen minutes later, Tiffany was asleep. She was nestled up against me with her head on my chest, and my arm around her.

I was still awake finishing off a cigarette and polishing off my drink.

Then I saw Debbie peek into our room. She smiled at me and blew me kiss.

I blew her back a kiss, and then Debbie turned to crawl into bed with her son, while I was in bed with my daughter.

******

Tiffany and I continued having sex throughout the summer, just as Debbie and Dylan continued their torrid affair.

By the time summer drew to a close, Monique had returned from her trip to Europe and expressed delight that Tiffany and I were engaged in a sexual relationship, but also disappointment that she would no longer get to fuck me.

I was surprised at my daughter's openness when she told Monique that she had no problem if she fucked me.

"Just as long as you don't tire him out too much," Tiffany had told her friend slyly. "Mom and I have the same arrangement."

As Tiffany and Monique began university together, and Dylan returned to college, Debbie and I took stock of the whole situation.

We knew both of our kids were smart enough not to blab to all their friends about what was going on at home with their parents.

Debbie did express some concern about Monique knowing, adding that her younger lover from up the street had no clue about Debbie and Dylan's relationship.

I didn't dismiss Debbie's concerns right away, but told her that I thought Monique was okay, given the fact that Tiffany knew about me fucking her friend before I started having sex with my daughter.

"Shit," I chuckled to myself as Debbie and I lay in bed together. "Does that even make sense?"

Debbie laughed then leaned over and gave me a kiss. "Given our history," she chuckled. "Yes. It makes perfect sense."

"You don't think we're fucking them up a bit though?" I asked with my brow furrowed.

"No," Debbie said confidently. "Dylan is much more confident. More confident than I've ever known him to be," she continued as she moved her naked body as close to me as she could under the sheets. "And Tiffany?" Debbie chuckled. "You couldn't fuck her up if you tried. Besides," she continued as she leaned her head on my shoulder. "We both had sex with our folks. And we turned out okay."

I grinned down at her. "Okay being a relative term," I said wryly. "Pun intended."

Debbie laughed then leaned in to kiss me again. "Point taken," she giggled. "But I think they'll both be fine."

******

Debbie's prediction seemed to be on point. Even though we both still had sex with our kids throughout their school year the two of them seemed to be handling it well enough.

Tiffany had a boyfriend, and Dylan was even going out on dates.

The only issue that was of any concern was that Dylan's grades in college weren't what we were hoping for.

So the decision was made to let him transfer after his next semester and go to a trade school.

I wasn't overly thrilled with the fact that Dylan was looking at a future of being a blue-collar worker, but had to accept that he just wasn't as good at academics as I would have hoped.

Tiffany was another story all together. She'd made the Dean's List her for Academic Achievement in her first year. I couldn't have been prouder of her.

Hell, I had to admit I was even proud of Monique. She wasn't in the same courses as Tiffany but she was also doing incredibly well. And she had herself a boyfriend just as Tiffany did.

Yet both of them would invariably want to have sex with me from time to time.

******

Two years later, Dylan had completed his trade school course and got himself a decent enough paying job.

So he finally moved out of the family home and got himself a place of his own. I helped with the move, and when he was settled into his new place I left and went home alone. Debbie stayed behind to help him christen his new place.

Tiffany had been excelling at university, and was in a relationship with a nice enough boy that I approved of.

He was a sharp enough kid, and seemed to appreciate being in a relationship with my beautiful, intelligent daughter.

I had to admit it to myself but I did feel a bit guilty every time Tiffany and I would have another raucous sex session.

But my daughter gave me a sly grin one night. "C'mon dad," she purred to me one night. "It's just sex."

******

Two years after that Dylan, Debbie and I attended the university graduation ceremony for Tiffany. And Monique.

While Dylan did have a girlfriend at the time she was unable to attend the ceremony. So it came as no surprise to me that Debbie had her hand on Dylan's leg, occasionally reaching to his crotch, throughout the entire ceremony.

Even though he had a girlfriend, and was approaching twenty-four years old, Dylan still made the call once or twice a month to ask if his mother could join him for the night.

As for myself and my daughter we were having less sex than they were. Tiffany had been with the same boy throughout most of her university years and seemed intent on making that relationship work. Even though, she still came to my bed from time to time.

Both my daughter, and Monique, were doing the same thing that they had when they graduated from high school; They were both naked under their robes.

And, as had happened four years earlier I ended up in a bathroom stall with Monique, fucking her from behind while my daughter sat on the sink. Smoking and watching.

After I blew a load of my cum into Monique's inviting pussy I glanced over my shoulder and saw Tiffany sitting on the sink with her finger darting over her clit.

"I'm gonna wreck you tonight," Tiffany grinned at me.

******

After graduation Tiffany and her boyfriend both got jobs at the same law-firm in a different town. They got a place together and seemed to be happy, both professionally and with each other.

A year later, we got the news: Tiffany and her boyfriend were going to get married.

They decided to have the ceremony in our town, since it was where they were both from.

The night before, Tiffany appeared at the door of the master-bedroom. She as totally naked. "Mom?" she said with a snap of her fingers. "Go. Fuck Dylan or something," she chuckled.

"Well," Debbie laughed as she tossed the sheets aside and got out of the bed. "I guess I've been told."

"Really?" I asked in what was a fake-admonished tone.

"Hey," Debbie said as she stood up. "She's got the 'bride card'. What she wants, she gets," Debbie moved to the door and I saw my wife and daughter share an embrace while they were both naked.

"Thanks mom," Tiffany smiled at her after they released their hug.

"It's okay baby," Debbie softly caressed Tiffany's face. "Have fun."

Tiffany crawled onto the bed over top of me then leaned in and gave me a deep, passionate kiss. "I want the last man to fuck me before I get married to be you daddy," she purred to me.

It ended up being an incredibly passionate night of sex. I ate Tiffany's pussy as I always had, but also ended up giving her a rim job for the first time.

And when we fucked? It was hot! Tiffany begged me to 'fuck her clit' and she came even more than she did when I had done it the first time years before.

Tiffany ended up riding me to my orgasm. When I came she leaned down and kissed me deeply. "Oh daddy," she moaned with short breath when our lips parted. "I am going to miss this SO much!"

I knew what she meant. I put a hand to her face and smiled at her. "I will too baby."

******

The ceremony was beautiful. The reception? Not so much.

Something was going on, but I was sure exactly what. Everyone else was as equally oblivious as I was, because everyone seemed to be having a good time.

Except the bride and groom.

I was standing at the bar, nursing a rum and coke as I watched Debbie eyeing Dylan like he was a raw piece of meat and she was a starving rotweiller, as he danced with his girlfriend.

Just then I felt Monique sidle up next to me. She pulled the cigarette I had going from my hand and took a puff and then she looked at me and smiled. "Tiffany needs to see you," she said softly, but loud enough that I could hear over the music.

"Is she okay?" I asked with genuine concern in my voice.

Monique smiled. "She NEEDS to see you."

I furrowed my brow. "Well where is she?"

"In the ladies room," Monique said slyly. "Don't worry," she said with a giggle as she butted the cigarette out and took my drink from my hand. "I'll keep watch."

Monique took me by the hand and lead me to the lady's washroom. When we got in there, I saw Tiffany pacing back and forth.

"Oh dad," she huffed. "Thank christ. And thank you Monique," Tiffany added with a smile.

I glanced back at Monique. She was leaning against the door with a smile on her face. Then I looked towards Tiffany. "What's wrong?" I asked.

Tiffany flapped her arms. "That stupid son of a bitch says we're not gonna fuck tonight!" she spat the words out. "He says it's too cliché!"

I was stunned. "Seriously?"

"Daddy." Tiffany sighed. "I need to get laid on my wedding night."

The realization hit me like a ton of bricks. "No, seriously?" I asked in an astonished tone.

Tiffany smiled. "Hell yes I'm serious," she said as she began to hike up her wedding dress and moved to a toilet stall. "Get in here!"

I glanced back at Monique who was still wearing a huge grin on her face. "You've seen The Godfather haven't you?"

My eyes bugged out a bit. "Yes," I replied incredulously. "A father can't refuse a request made to him on his daughter's wedding day. But," I paused.

Monique gave me a playful nudge. "Your daughter has a request." she giggled. "Yer not gonna refuse it are you?"

I exhaled deeply.

"Oh for crying out loud," Tiffany said loudly from the stall. "I'll go barefoot! I know you like that."

The next thing I saw was two white heels shooting across the bathroom floor. I saw my daughter's bare feet under the stall and couldn't resist any more.

I made my way to the stall and saw Tiffany bent over the toilet. She had her wedding dress pulled up over her backside, and her panties were on the floor.

She glanced over her shoulder and looked at me. "Please daddy?" she implored me with begging eyes.

Even though I had fucked her the night before I couldn't refuse my daughter's request. So I moved into the stall and unzipped my pants. I pulled my hardening cock out and guided towards my daughter's waiting pussy.

I guided my cock inside her and began to move back and forth. Tiffany's dress was getting in the way a bit.

"Shit," Tiffany said. "Monique get in here."

Monique joined us in the stall and went about holding up the bottom of Tiffany's dress as I fucked her.

******

Despite what happened on her wedding night, Tiffany and her husband seemed to be happy as they began to make their life together.

They had moved to a new town and were both content with each other and their careers.

They would visit during holidays and over the summer. Inevitably, Tiffany found a way for us to have sex.

Every time it happened, Tiffany always kissed me and told me she never wanted to stop fucking me.

******

A few years later Debbie and I got the news. Tiffany was expecting.

We were in the kitchen on a Saturday morning.

"I was talking with her earlier today," Debbie told me. "She's not sure if it's yours or not."

"I know," I said in a resigned tone. I couldn't believe there was a chance that I'd impregnated my own daughter.

"In fact," Debbie said as she poured me another cup of coffee. "She's pretty sure it is yours."

"Oh god," I moaned. "Is she okay?"

"Oh yes," Debbie replied. "She's fine."

"You sure?" I asked.

"Oh hell yeah," Debbie chuckled. "She's handling it better than I did."

I sighed. I knew what Debbie was talking about. When she got pregnant with Dylan she wasn't sure if he was my son, or her father's.

Debbie put her hand on my arm in a reassuring gesture. "Relax," she said calmly. "If Tiffany wants to know she can find out a hell of a lot easier than I could have," she chuckled as she finished.

"No doubt," I said with a weak smile.

Debbie released her grip on my arm and smiled at me as she lit a cigarette. "I mean it's not like I could have gone to a doctor and asked for a paternity test," she giggled as she exhaled a plume of smoke. "Excuse me doctor?" she said in a playful voice. "I need to know if my son is my father's, or my brother's."

I smiled at Debbie as I reached over and pulled a cigarette out of her pack and raised it to my lips. "Let's not tell the kids about that," I said wryly.

Debbie put a finger to her lips. "Don't worry," she said with a grin.

I lit my smoke and recalled the past. Debbie and I were brother and sister. She had fucked our father, and I had fucked our mother.

And now, all these years later, we were fucking our kids too. Even if Dylan wasn't my son, Debbie was still his mother.

There was no denying that Tiffany was my daughter though. And now, she was in the same position Debbie was all those years ago.

Is the child I'm carrying my husband's or my father's?

Of course Tiffany didn't have to deal with the fact that her husband was also her brother.

I took a long drag of my smoke and forced a smile as I exhaled.

There was no denying it. And it would still be an understatement to say it.

My family was unique.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds