A Vacation Story Ch. 02

She stopped pumping his dick momentarily as the waves washed over her, her body whole body involved in her orgasm. She felt like she couldn't catch her breath. Steve's finger kept working and she let out a load moan. She slumped for a moment against his body, his hard dick still in her hand. When she found her breath she continued giving her brother a handjob.

***

Steve was in heaven. His sister's soft hand on his cock felt incredible. He was getting closer and closer to cumming. He felt Becky shift off of his fingers and stand beside him. She wrapped one arm around him and held him while the other continued jacking him off. Steve lifted his arm and put it around Becky and held her too him, his other hand returned to her breasts.

"Are you close brother? Am I going to make you cum?"

"Fuck, Becky I'm so close. Don't stop."

"Do you like feeling my body against yours?"

"Yes. Your breasts feel incredible."

Steve continued fondling her breast, while his other hand reach down and squeezed her ass.

"I can't wait to see you cum Steve!"

"Oh fuck, oh fuck. Sis, I'm gonna cum!"

***

Becky didn't stop pumping, and she could feel Steve's dick twitch. She pulled Steve's face to her's and in the moment of his orgasm kissed him. She felt as rope after rope of cum shot out of his dick as she continued to jerk him off. She could feel his knees buckle underneath them a little. She pulled her head back from his and looked into his eyes. Then down to the ground at her handy work. She could see globs of cum on the leaves. She scanned Steve's body, noting the beads of sweat that covered his skin.

"I'm not done. I need to cum again!"

***

Steve grabbed Becky and kissed her again. He pulled her against him and explored her body with his hands. He grabbed at her back and ran his hands down to her ass pulling her cheeks apart, digging his fingers into her.

"Steve, put your fingers inside me!"

Steve did as he was told. He put slid two finger into his sister easily, her warm wet pussy ready for him. He curled his fingers toward him as he rubbed the walls of her pussy, feeling them throb against him. He bent his knees a bit so he was eye level with his sister.

She was sweaty and there was a frantic look in her eyes, a desperate hunger. She grabbed his face and held the two of them there. Steve could see in her eyes as she was growing closer and closer. An expression somewhere between pain and euphoria blossomed on her face.

"Oh, Steve!'' She yelled.

Steve felt her quiver on his fingers as she came, rocking her body against him in waves of pleasure. She let out a great sigh and rested her head against his body.

He held her to him. The forest was quiet. And they were together.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 328 milliseconds