A Valentine Present

At this point Chad looked like he would come in his pants and Sara was moaning with her eyes closed. Lisa continued convulsing for about 90 seconds and then she started to fade. Her legs flopped and she crumbled on the floor.

Chad was sitting looking unfocused. He had perspiration on his forehead. "Chad, did I win that bet?"

There was silence for a moment. "Y y y yes." He stuttered.

Sara was sitting almost comatose. Obviously, Chad was convinced that I could hypnotize him. He was ready. "Chad, close your eyes and completely relax." I could see all of the stress leave his body as he became completely limp. Well, not completely. He still had his tent. "Chad you saw what happened to Lisa, right?" He nodded.

"As I speak your trance will get deeper and deeper and your body will get more and more aroused. Your cock will become like steel with each of my words. Do you understand?" He again nodded.

"Like Lisa, as you become more aroused you will take off your clothes. With your last garment you will be harder than you have ever been in your life. You will not be able to come until I tell you. Do you understand?" He again nodded and began to pull his shirt off. He quickly pulled it over his head. I knew that Chad worked out at the gym. He looked it. Nice strong looking pecs. Chad was now frantic, I could picture him visualizing Lisa. He was struggling to get out of his jeans. Haste makes waste. It looked like a scene from a slapstick movie. He was hopping around, pulling on his jeans that were stock on his engorged cock. Finally he had them off. He quickly pulled off his briefs. His cock sprang like a spring against his belly. The head of his penis was wet with pre-cum. It was throbbing.

"Chad, you will stand there until I tell you to move. You will not move a muscle."

I turned to Sara. She was out. "Sara you are now going to receive your Valentine present from me, delivered by Chad. Do you want your first orgasm to be with Chad?"

She nodded enthusiastically, up and down. "You are now going to have an orgasm even more violent than Lisa, this will happen when Chad inserts his cock into you and I tell you to come.

After you make love with Chad and have your orgasm, you will wake feeling fantastic. When ever you make love with Chad, taking off your clothes will make you feel like you feel today.

You are getting aroused as I speak. As you get aroused you will take your clothes off one piece at a time like Lisa did. As with Lisa, with each piece of clothing your anticipation of the glorious moment will grow. Your arousal will grow as each article of clothing leaves your body. Every part of your body will feel aroused and stimulated. My voice is stimulating you. You can feel the moisture seeping through your pussy. You begin to anticipate Chad's cock entering your cunt and your vagina walls closing around it."

As I was talking Sara stood up and pulled her sweater off. She quickly followed with her jeans. She did that by sitting and pulling them off. She was going very quickly. Her musky odor was permeating the room. Soon she was down to her bra and panties. Her body was sweating and her breathing was gasping. She almost tore off her panties and bra. G-d, her body is gorgeous! Now, Sara stood naked, trembling.

"Sara, lay on your back and spread your legs. Get ready to receive Chad. Your pent up arousal is almost overwhelming. When Chad enters you, your body will have its first orgasmic explosion that you will feel in every fiber of your body. It will be like your body will absorb Chad's penis."

She did as she was instructed. She lay down and spread her muscular legs very wide. Her vagina was open and ready for Chad. She was literally dripping.

Chad was still standing with his throbbing cock at attention. "Chad, you will mount Sara and slowly thrust inside of her. When you are fully in, you will have a very satisfying ejaculation. You will stay in her as she has her orgasm. Sara, when Chad enters you, your orgasm will start. It will build up as he enters you and climax when he is all the way in. It will be overwhelming. You will hold tight to Chad while your body responds to your orgasm. Chad, now!"

Chad went over to Sara and slowly mounted her, as instructed. You could see her body vibrate. Chad was breathing like he had just run a race. Both of their bodies were deeply flushed as they were joined. Chad's buttocks clinched and released repeatedly as he shot his semen into Sara's body. Sara lifted her legs into the air and then around Chad along with her arms. She had him in a vise grip. It was a good thing he was in good athletic shape or he wasn't going to breath. She let out an ear splitting scream.

She was saying, "I'm coming, I'm coming." As she quieted she said: "Oh, Chad it is wonderful." She gripped him tightly. Her eyes rolled into her head and she passed out. Chad just lay on top of he, panting. Lisa was still sprawled on the floor. I was feeling left out.

I whispered to Sara, "Happy Valentine's Day."

I went to Lisa and gently gathered her and carried her to the bedroom.

* * * * *

If you enjoyed this story, please vote. Fives are appreciated.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds