A Vampire Mom & Her Grape Earrings

She smiled down at him as she started to fuck him now riding up and down on this big hunk of meat. God! She felt him so deep, she wondered if he was going to come out her mouth. Again and again and again, she pumped her beautiful white body up and down on Tom's big black cock feeling it move into her womb every time she sat all the way down and their bodies met. This was so good, it was unbelievable, the feeling Tom's cock was giving to her body. She needed to be fucked harder. Stella sank down on Tom's cock and moaned as she felt him fill her again and again.

She moaned and moaned that she was going to cum but Tom beat her to it. With a huge thrust his cock rammed up into her and he lifted them both of the bed. He began to spew his cum into her pussy with suck force and power, Stella cried out she felt it filling her womb. Her womb was receiving a direct spray of cum and it drove her over the edge.

She never knew how cum pumping into her womb would make her feel because Tom was the only man who's cock was big enough to get it in her that deep. The feeling was unbelievable, there as no word to explain it. The feeling was indescribable, but oh so good.

Stella climaxed like nothing she had ever imagined. She couldn't believe how good she felt as she had the hardest and longest cock inside her fucking her with unbelievable speed. Her orgasm was the best in her life.

Stella was thinking: "Nothing felt like this. God his cock is so good. Nothing in my life has come close this. Oh god it feels so fucking good. NOTHING! NO NOTHING! NO! NOTHING! OH GOD! FUCK YES!!AGGGHHHH!!!" She bit her son's neck with her fangs adding excitement to him and drank a little of his blood. He was never happier. Finally Tom lied beside his drop dead blonde gorgeous mother, playing with her grape earrings.

****

Mom's point of view :

He pushed his gigantic head of his ten inches cock against my cunt folds and I quivered with sudden shock at the touch. He toyed with my pussy for a few seconds, massaging his head back and forth over my small folds. And then he pushed his cock into me. I shrieked as his huge head stretched my pussy wider than it had ever been stretched before. Man! That head was gigantic! That boy was a well endowed hung stud with a perfect equipment of a huge monster horse cock! My son became a man! He pushed and prodded as he tried to get inside me. Thankfully his huge head was tapered, otherwise he would have split me open! Half an inch slipped into me; then an entire inch. I stared at him with wide eyes as he pushed slowly forwards, very slowly, gently grinding and worming his huge cock deeper into me. He only had about two inches inside me but already I felt as if I had been filled completely! My clit popped into view and I felt a sudden tingling sensation as he began to toy with it, rubbing his huge cock-head back and forth across it. Then he slipped it into me again, a good three inches. His head was almost fully inside me! I cried out sharply as the first pangs of pain shot through me. His enormous head, as big as a fist, was grinding into me and I almost passed out. My pussy lips had never been stretched so far apart and I could actually hear my sphincter groaning in protest. "Stop! Stop!"."Shut the fuck up, Mom! And take it like a good girl" Tom barked at me. "I haven't even started!"

And he began to push forward, inch by inch. I bit my teeth and closed my eyes as he slowly fed that huge thing deeper into me. I have never experienced anything like it. His gigantic cock was spreading my cunt wider and wider! My pussy walls actually expanded to a width I couldn't imagine. His whole head was now buried inside me and I suddenly burst out with a moan of pleasure as he slowly wormed his cock deeper into me. I have never been stimulated like this before. Three inches.. four! Tom just kept on pushing! I opened my eyes and stared with shock at his huge cock sticking out of me like a baseball bat, and there was still a considerable length to go! Tom grabbed me around the waist and began to push harder.

I cried out with pain as he forcibly pushed another inch into me with one, solid shove. He now had half of his immense cock inside me! He drew back a bit, then rocked forward again, sliding in even deeper. My body ached and my entire pussy was on fire. He continued this pumping motion, slowly jackhammering deeper and deeper into me with every agonizing push. Each hard push resulted in his tremendous cock sliding in just a little deeper. I shrieked and flung my body up and down as his head slammed against the deepest part of my pussy. The bed rocked and my body shock as he thrust himself deeper into me. And then he was up against my cervix. I was simply lying there, grunting and groaning as he wormed his cock into me. Tom had his beefy hands clenched tightly around my waist, the fat fingers curled around my waist. Sweat was poring out from his forehead and the muscles on his huge for arms were bulging. I cried out with the sudden sharp pain as his huge head ground against my cervix with another heavy thrust. I flung my legs up and down, jackknifing my body so much that the plush slippers fell off my feet. "Agh! Agh!"

"Yeah, bitch!" Tom growled as he continued pushing into me. I couldn't believe it. He had at least nine inches deep inside me and there was still a good portion to go. "Take it! Take it!" He wouldn't stop his forward thrusts. I cried out as the huge and bulbous head of his cock was spreading the cervical sphincter apart. He was actually widening it! An odd sensation, a mixture of pain and pleasure, swept through me. I was being stimulated in places I didn't even know could be stimulated! And then he was through. With one, wicked, forward heave, he sank his ten-inch cock deep into me, his large balls slamming against my groin. His head ground against the depth of my womb and I cried out with sudden ecstasy. What a feeling! I have never been touched there before and every nerve ending was sending off incredible signals. My body was on fire!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds