• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Very Bad Afternoon

A Very Bad Afternoon

My heart was racing as i entered the porn store for the first time. I felt every eye in the place was on me. Jack, my wife's burly boyfriend and prison guard was pulling on the metal chain attached to the dog collar around my throat. Humiliation flushed my cheeks a bright red. All i had on were spit shined military boots, a pair of leather shorts with a separate cod that restricted any kind of cock growth over semi hard and a black mesh see through tee shirt. The words Jen had painted on to my shaved chest were easily visible......"COCK SLAVE".

Jack didn't think i was humiliated enough so he stopped in front of the clerk and while waiting for change lifted my tee front back over the nape of my neck. When the clerk looked at me he smirked. My tormentor paraded me around the store for several minutes before leading me back to the video booths. Several eyes were upon us as Jack went to the back of the building.

At first we were alone so Jack leaned up against the wall and faced me away from him but told me to reach behind myself and stroke his cock through the tight jeans almost painted on his body. while i felt his member growing in my hand, Jack started tweaking and stretching my nipples making me groan aloud. Several men came into the back now and a few doors opened so they could see me.

My humiliation had flamed my lust beyond control so when Jack had me start playing with my own nipples my ass ground back against his hard cock. i started licking my lips while staring at the crotches of those people watching me. A booth close to us was unused so jack pushed me into the small room. After a minute or two the door of the booth next to me opened. Seconds later the door on the other side of me was opened then Jack entered my booth.

There were small holes in the walls facing my neighbors and soon a hard cock of about 6 curved inches was projecting into my booth. I was shocked, having expected Jack to make me do some lewd humiliating things in public.....to him but now his hands on my shoulders forced me to bend directly in front of the intruding cock. Jack ordered me to touch the man.

A bolt of lewdness caused me to realize what i must have looked like out in the hall. i took the cock invader into my hand looking up at Jack, slowly caressing the hot meat. Jack told me to make the man's cock wet so I spit into my hand. The saliva made for enough lubrication to start working the cock harder. I figured my only way out of this mess was to hope i could jerk the guy off quickly so I started jacking him faster and faster.

Now we heard the intruder gasp in pleasure so Jack pushed my head to the man's cock. I tentatively licked the cock but soon the raw obscenity of what Jack wanted pushed me over the edge and i started sucking in earnest. This was too much for the intruder, his cock swelled slightly and some sweet pre cum leaked into my mouth. Damn Jack and Jen had turned me into a cum dump so i went nuts on the dick swelling so hard in my mouth. My efforts were soon rewarded with a blast of hot cum. I tried to continue draining the fluid but the guy cock was too sensitive to let me.

Jack had his cock out by now and was pulling on it pretty good. I faced him but he pointed to the other wall. A hole on that side was filled with a long skinny cock. i gave in to the animal urges racing through me and started giving this second cock an eager blow job. Jack took my left hand and filled it with another cock now hard and larger than the first two.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Very Bad Afternoon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds