• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Very English Family Ch. 02

A Very English Family Ch. 02

12345

Tags in order of importance:

Incest, hetero, sex, blow job, gay, bisexual, family, brother, mum, sister

0-0-0-0-0

With Mum a widowed mother she moved us to a new home; a move planned by her to begin not just a new life but a new way of life -- to turn us into a newly liberated family.

As the eldest son I was soon informed that Mum considered me to be the 'man of the house' and that very same night I was called upon to prove my status as she brought me to her bed where we then made wild and wonderful love.

It was there that I also understood that Mum's plans included getting all of us to share our love together and Mum was quite convinced that it would be a relatively easy task to encourage my siblings to join in.

Sarah was something of an unknown quantity but Mum just knew that Andy would be more than willing to do so!

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

It was hard to tell exactly what woke me the following morning, if indeed I was really awake. My alarm clock was still in a box or bag somewhere so it wasn't that and it seemed to be quiet outside, but something had brought me back from my delicious dream-filled sleep. In my now half-woken condition I swore I could actually feel the sensation of Mum's body as it still excited and delighted my cock and I knew even in my subconscious mind that I was still erect and very hard.

I'm not usually too bad at remembering my dreams and last night's dreams had quite inevitably been both vivid and incredible -- although perhaps I was actually still dreaming.

My memories were of my sexy gorgeous Mum bouncing up and down on my cock as it probed her energetic inner cavity; of the way her generous breasts had been bouncing too; of the hardness of her lovely nipples; of Mum's expressions and words as she rode me.

I'd dreamed of the way her deliciously wet and slippery pussy had let me slide inside and the way it had then squeezed and caressed and sucked at my cock so eagerly.

I'd felt again the strength of the powerful orgasms that had pumped spunk from my cock deep into Mum's vagina and of the way Mum had had her own orgasms, shuddering and jerking wildly atop me.

And I knew that I'd woken once during the night, finding my hand to be around my very erect penis but drifted off again because last night I was in no need of further relief; I was already replete.

I also remembered the way we'd showering together and as I began to surface from my slumbers I remembered too Mum's hand around my cock and I felt my semi-conscious body lifting my hips to push my cock through her imaginary fist...or was it my fist around my cock?

With my eyes closed but with my mind gradually waking I gathered my senses, realising now that my hands were by my sides. So the hand around my cock right now definitely wasn't a dream and nor was it mine. It felt real and warm and very much alive...

With a jerk I opened my eyes -- and there was Mum, knelt stark naked beside my air bed, her head beneath the folds of my sleeping bag but now withdrawing as she obviously realised that I was awake.

With a fluid movement she threw back my covers to expose my naked body and my cock, which stood there all wet, hard and shiny with her fingers wrapped around the base.

"Morning darling -- did you like that?" she asked as she licked her lips.

"Oh, what?" I answered as I tried to muster my senses as I moved from sleepy dreaming to wide awake, "What on earth were you doing?"

"Move over darling," said Mum as she pushed me to one side, "Let me get at you better."

She now knelt on the mattress, side on to me and my response changed from shock to delight as Mum lowered her head once more and engulfed most of my cock, her lips and tongue now busy on my shaft and knob.

"Oh God -- yes Mum, yes!" I hissed as the sensations grew.

Her tongue seemed to be remarkably prehensile, seemingly curling around the rim of my knob, probing into my little hole and caressing my shaft. Her lips held me tightly even as her hand rubbed my flesh up and down -- it was quite an incredible way to be awakened. With wide awake eyes now I absorbed the sight of my naked mother beside the bed, her breasts hanging and swaying heavily, her nipples extended and aroused as her head bobbed over my lap and I felt my penis swell with additional excitement.

I was definitely and completely awake now, just loving the touch on my tender and excitable organ as Mum worked on me, but now it seemed it was my turn to do some work.

Mum released her hold on my cock and knelt more upright, leaving my erection standing there, quivering and jerking from my arousal.

"Are you fit?" asked Mum as one of her hands stroked between her legs, "I want some more of that lovely cock inside me. Do you know, it must be the sea air or something, but I feel so incredibly randy now we're here."

"Certainly seems like something's got into you Mum!" I enthused, this 'new' Mum delighting me enormously, "Do you want me to get up?"

"No darling, you stay there, I want to be on top of you again; it was so good last night," she said, her hands on my chest now as she adjusted her position until she was astride me.

No sooner had she spoken than she was settling, her hand now guiding my erection to the wet crevice of her loins. Briefly she rubbed my cock in her juices and then, with a final small adjustment she let her body slowly fall downwards; letting my penis penetrate slowly and smoothly into her vagina.

"I need to feel you deep inside me again and when I sit on you like this it goes so far up insi-i-i-i...aaaahhh!" she said, her words shattering as my cock slid smoothly and completely into her cunt.

"Oooohh Chris, I needed that," she breathed a few moments later as her pussy settled my cock within it, "Oh yesss, he's so deep inside -- that's wonderful."

Her warm soft bum was now resting on my hip bones while the end of my cock felt as if it must be somewhere up near her kidneys. Her eyes had closed as she settled herself, her hips rolling, her pussy sucking and squeezing me, her mouth forming anguished and animated shapes as my cock slid into her depths.

Awake but still in an almost dreamlike state I lay back as Mum rode me, rising and falling above me, her thighs and buttocks working steadily to thrill herself on my erection. Every so often Mum would bring a hand to my chest where her fingers would tweak my nipples or twist in my scant hair.

Then those same fingers would slide down until they found the junction between us and would slip between her lips and each time that they stroked her wet clit Mum's body would shudder and convulse around my cock with ripples of muscular contractions squeezing my shaft almost violently.

Each traverse of her fingers seemed to send Mum's body further and further towards her orgasm -- she seemed to be climbing from one plateau to the next -- each level producing a mini orgasm or perhaps a step to her final crescendo and each level brought forth ever more exciting movements and sounds.

"Oh Chris -- oh heavens!" she gasped, her tits bouncing in my face and her bum bounced on my lap, "Oh my God, oh my God!"

For a few more minutes the only sounds were of her breathing and the slapping of our flesh before she spoke again.

"Ahhh, ahhh, oh I can't stop, can't stop!" she moaned, her hips quivering frantically, "I'm so close -- so close!"

From beneath her now my own breath was pumping in and out -- I may not have been doing much but her efforts were affecting me too but it was Mum who was making the sounds.

"Hold me, put your hands up -- ohhh yess, now squeeze!" she panted, "Hurry up, quick, do it -- more -- oh God yesss, yessss!"

Mum's body was now rising and falling on me so energetically that I needed to hold onto her breasts to support her but everything was coming to a head; to an almost violent ending. Mum's movements were spasmodic and frantic now as her muscles began to lock or weaken or just lose control but her pussy seemed to have taken over inside her body, doing all the work for her.

Incredible pulses of delicious muscular contractions seemed to roll up and down the length of my cock, embedded as it was, deep inside my mother. Wonderfully arousing stimulating fingers seemed to be masturbating my cock in waves of sensations that I knew would be bringing me to my own climax in the very near future.

I caught Mum's eye and told her how she was affecting me.

"I'm going to cum," I gasped, "I don't think I'll be able to stop it!"

"Don't you dare stop," she answered, "I want to feel you spurting; I want to feel you cumming up inside me -- you'll set me off then."

Set her off -- I thought she'd already cum off at least half a dozen times but now I understood that she needed 'the big climax' so I continued to drive my cock hard into her time after time. But now, whatever else happened, I was going to reach my own climax very soon.

For once it was my hips that were now in motion as my own orgasm began to take control of my body, lifting my hips and pumping my cock as deeply as possible into the wonderfully gripping yet wet hole of my mother's vagina.

"Oh Mum, Mum, gonna cum, gonna cum!" I gasped as her frenzied body rode my urgent thrusting cock, "Here it cums!"

"Do it, yes, do it!" gasped Mum, one hand working hard on her clit, "Let it go!"

"Uuuuhhhh, uuuuhhh!" I grunted as my first eruptions blasted cum into her depths, "Ooooh Mum, oooh Mum, ooh wow!"

For a few moments Mum said nothing but she was all action. Her hand was still working hard and fast at her clit while the other had replaced mine on one nipple, twisting and stretching it far more than I'd dared as she climbed the last few steps to her wild and frantic orgasm, then she too was exploding with orgasmic power.

"Chris, Chris -- yessss, yessss! Wonderful, oh my God!" she mouthed, remembering to keep the noise down low, "Ohhh it's lovely! Oh that's so good!"

Her legs and vagina were gripping me hard as she climaxed, her tits shaking and swaying and her face a mask of concentrated pain and pleasure until suddenly she slumped; her whole body relaxing. She collapsed forward, her quivering tits now squashed against my hot sweaty chest, her legs unfolding so that they lay alongside mine, her hot cheek resting against mine.

I turned my head and kissed her gently then wrapped my arms over her in a loving embrace. She was no great weight on top of me as we recovered and anyway, my cock was still being thrilled by her deliciously pulsating vagina and I almost felt that I wanted to do it all over again but Mum body was no longer responding to my still jerking penis so I stopped pushing and just allowed the two of us to remain united as we recovered.

After a few minutes Mum pushed herself upright again and looked down at me with a glowing smile.

"Goodness me, I did enjoy that," she said, "It's been absolutely ages since I've been poked so much and so hard!"

"Was good, wasn't it," I agreed, then, not knowing what else to say I added, "Love you Mum."

"Mmmm, love you too darling," she replied, "And thank you for that lovely ride!"

"Do you want to do it again?" I asked but Mum shook her head.

"Not yet darling," she said although her pussy seemed to tell me differently, "I've already had more sex since we arrived than I'd had in the last year and it's hard work."

"I wouldn't mind if we did do it again," I added eagerly as her wicked pussy continued to arouse me, "I'm sure I can if you want to."

Mum's vagina squeezed my penis suddenly, almost violently.

"I said no," she said, "It was wonderful but we've got other things to do...and we'll have plenty of time for more!"

And with that she lifted herself off her saddle and quickly stepped to one side, her hand sliding between her legs to catch my cum.

"I think I'd better have a shower," she said as she steadied her quivering body, "And you."

I unstuck myself from my remarkably comfy bed and stood beside her, then followed her through the dividing door and across her room to her bathroom where she paused.

"Damn," she said with a sigh, "I knew I should have brought more in. All these towels are wet and soggy. Where's the other ones?"

"In the towel box -- ummm, oh sod it, it's out on the landing beside the main bathroom," I replied, "There's a whole boxful, isn't there -- do you want me to get some?"

"No darling, I'll go; I know which box," said Mum as she picked up one of last night's damp and well-used towels and wrapped it around her body, "I won't be a mo -- you stay there and have your shower."

I retreated into the shower and turned the water on, while outside Mum cautiously opened her door and stepped into the hallway before calling back at me as water streamed over my body.

"It's all clear, the others aren't around," I heard her say as she disappeared, "Won't be long."

Out on the landing near the bathroom were a number of boxes full of miscellaneous items that needed to find homes because unlike those containing personal items, most of which had been placed inside the appropriate rooms, these were more anonymous and varied and needed sorting, but the box of towels was easy to spot.

Soon Mum was bending over the box as she selected several for our use until suddenly she jerked upright as someone chuckled from behind her.

"Haha! Haha! What a sight!" laughed Andy, "That skirt's too short Mum!"

"Ahhh, oh what -- oh darling it's you," she said as she turned quickly, almost losing her towel in the process, "Ohhh you frightened me for a moment. Sorry love, I needed some more towels."

Her eyes immediately swept up and down her son's body, noting his strong legs, his smooth chest, his smiling face and his well filled Y-front.

"You carry on Mum and you'd better find yourself some more knickers too!" said Andy as he stood there in his underwear, "I don't think they're in these boxes though."

Mum laughed somewhat self-consciously as she tried somewhat unsuccessfully to hold the towel both down and up.

"I've got loads of underwear in my bedroom but I was going to have a shower but all the towels in my bathroom got wet last night," she said as she filled the silence and her embarrassment with words, "Thank heavens we've got plenty."

She eyed Andy up and down, now noting that the bulge in his pants seemed to have enlarged somewhat in the last few moments.

"Did you sleep well?" she asked trying to divert his interest in her partly-clad body, "I did -- I was so tired I'd have slept on the floor if I had to."

"Yeah, I was fine," said Andy, his eyes absorbing the considerably exposure of Mum's breasts and legs, "You look really good, by the way."

"Do I?" asked Mum, intrigued, "I can't be all that exciting at this time of the morning."

"Oooh I don't know about that," Andy answered, his bulge now a somewhat lengthier protrusion which he did little to hide, "You're glowing -- sort of happy-naughty -- you were never like that before we moved."

Mum laughed lightly, feeling the tingle of our love-making sparkling inside her as her body quivered.

"I'm just happy we're here I think," she said, "Anyway, I'm going to go and have my shower now -- I'll see you downstairs in a bit."

Mum turned and bent back down to pick up the towels and then, with her arms full she turned back round again, finding Andy still standing there watching her, his visibly erect penis now stretching up towards his hip.

The sight sent a tingle through her body and as she stood there she felt her pussy pulsate gently, an internal quiver that made her pause -- too long as it happened because as she was about to step forward so something tickled her inner thigh.

"Eeeww!" cried Mum as she felt the sensation, "What's that?"

"Yeah, what is that Mum?" asked Andy, his eyes having caught the movement of something then quickly he covered his mouth, "Oooh sorry!"

What he'd seen and what Mum suddenly knew was on her thigh was a dribble of cum that was now slowly sliding downwards.

"Shit!" she exclaimed, quickly whipping a towel off the heap.

She bent and swept up the errant blob which by now had reached the inside of her knee then looked at Andy once again and as she did so she realised that the towel around her had slipped and now one breast was entirely visible to her son. She hooked it back under cover and glared at him as she more carefully wiped her thigh.

"You didn't see that!" she said, but Andy was now entirely captivated.

His mouth was open, his face was glowing -- and his obviously stiff penis had produced a substantial damp spot on his pants.

"Oh God, you saw!" she said, realising suddenly that his interest still lay below her -- or was it his -- waist.

Andy nodded slowly while his hand slid to cover his pulsating bulge, his fingers closing around his shaft.

"You've had sex, haven't you?" he said quietly, his hand moving slowly over his penis, "That was spunk, wasn't it?"

As he spoke Mum shuddered again and before she could move, another large dribble of white cum slid from between her legs and this time it lost it's battle with gravity and splatted onto the floor between her legs.

"And that's definitely spunk," said Andy with a big grin.

Mum had no alternative but to nod her confirmation. It was her intention to explore the subject of incest and to broach the idea of them becoming a loving family but not just yet...but now she had no alternative.

"You know it was," she admitted, "So yes, Chris and I did have sex -- and it was brilliant!"

"He certainly filled you up then!" said Andy mischievously, his hand still gripping his erection, "Any room for any more?"

"Andy!" gasped Mum feeling very embarrassed as she suddenly realised that things were spiralling out of her control, "How could you suggest such a thing?"

"Had to ask -- anyway, if he can do it then perhaps I can too," he said, "And it's not as if it was that much of a shock, to be honest."

He moved his hand so that it now outlined his erection rather than covered it and began explaining his thoughts.

"All sorts of things you've been doing made me realise that you were frustrated -- you know, in the year after Dad died you've always looked at us two boys as if you wanted to eat us," he said, smiling, "You know what I mean. And you've never had any boyfriends to ummm, you know, ease your tension, have you?"

Mum nodded then shook her head, not knowing what else to do and Andy continued.

"And when we moved down here I thought that you and Sarah would have the two front rooms -- the two adjoining rooms -- and that Chris and I would have the two back rooms," he added, "But instead it's Sarah and me on our own and you and Chris in the front. Not that I'm complaining, I might add."

Mum knew that she needed to be honest with her son especially as it was too late to ignore the subject.

"I was going to explain; well, mention the idea; I mean, to see if...oh heck...yes, to ask if we might all get together sexually," she admitted at last, "But we've hardly settled in yet and there'll be lots of time to sort that out."

Andy's grin was wider now while his cock continued to strain and dampen his Y-fronts.

"So I was planning to leave it for a day or two before we discussed it," Mum added.

"But in the meanwhile you just got on with it!" said Andy, his grin wide.

"I needed it!" said Mum determinedly, "Anyway, you and Sarah started it in the van and it got me so worked up that I just had to..."

"...had to get some relief," Andy said, finishing her words off for her, "And again this morning I think!"

"Yes, we did," said Mum, almost relieved to get it off her chest, "And like I said, it was wonderful."

"And why do you think I'm still smiling?" asked Andy, then he continued without waiting for an answer, "Because Sarah and I had it last night too!"

"You didn't!" exclaimed Mum, suddenly brightening, "Oh darling, I was right! I told Chris that I wondered if you and Sarah were busy and you were -- oh darling -- that's brilliant!"

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Very English Family Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds