A Very English Family Ch. 05

"Don't you try that on me!" she said, her eyes now crinkling at the corners, "Well, not until I've had a bit of practice!"

I blew her another kiss by way of confirming that I'd be good and Mum blew one back, then raked her nails down my spine deliciously as she began concentrating on our own sexual activity, on her threat, her promise perhaps, to do it all again.

Her wet and slippery pussy was working faster and with more intent now and I held my body and my stiffening penis steady to allow her to stimulate herself on my renewed erection, an erection that now felt harder and more aroused than before. I even felt a stirring in my balls -- something like a second coming growing inside me -- an extension of my first orgasm perhaps and realised that the idea of cumming again was now quite appealing. It wasn't one of my more 'regular' abilities but with my wicked mother working on my cock, anything was possible! Oh sure, I could jerk off several times in a row but when it came to screwing, once was usually enough.

Quickly I tightened my internal reflexes and my concentration because if Mum wanted to cum again then I wanted it to be me who brought her to a climax, not Andy or even Sarah and it wasn't long before I was back in the groove, building both Mum and myself towards our goal.

Andy was still thrusting his cock at Sarah but she had her hand around it now and was controlling his movements as he penetrated her throat. Somehow she'd overcome her own gag reflex just as I had and somehow she was even able to look quite calm and relaxed about it but it was hard to consider her skills when Mum's pussy was so energetic.

I felt my hips jerking suddenly as Mum squeezed my cock hard with her internal muscles and she gave me another look.

"Concentrate," she said, not unkindly, "You're going to make me cum or else!"

"Yeah, I was kind of hoping you'd say that," I answered to indicate my continued interest in her as I thrust my hard cock deeply into her reawakening vagina, "Andy's going to cum first though, I think!"

The sight of Mum writhing on the end of my penis as she climaxed was such a pleasure that it was essential now that I succeed in lasting long enough to bring her off.

With one eye on Andy and Sarah we slowly increased our activity with Mum's legs coming up and around my back to pull me to her -- another way of telling me to concentrate, I guess.

"Yessss," she breathed, "Like that -- deep -- slow, ahhh, wonderful!"

Each stroke was a delight as Mum's lovely pussy squeezed my penis as I slid in and out, her muscular control perfect because although my strokes were similar each time, her responses seemed to vary according to how she wanted to excite herself. With one stroke she'd ripple her muscles up and down my shaft while on another stroke she'd tickle my tip although how the hell she managed that was beyond me. Truthfully I wasn't about to worry about such considerations, absorbed as I was in pleasuring my darling mother while also watching my sister pleasure my brother but there was a small side of me that was fascinated.

"Ohhh Mum, you're the best," I said as I stretched my back to press my cock deeper, "I can hardly believe this is happening!"

"Oh be assured it is," said Mum with a big smile as her pussy tweaked my cock again, "You're not the only one enjoying it."

She paused as we rutted contentedly for a bit, then continued.

"Just think," she added, "If your dad hadn't gone and got himself killed then none of this would have happened -- gosh, wouldn't he'd be shocked if he could see us all now!"

"Shocked -- he'd have kittens!" I answered, thrusting steadily, "No way could I imagine anything in the way of wild sex happening while he was around."

"No, he was a bit straight-laced," said Mum, "Still, never mind, he's not here but we are, so let's get on with it. Give it to me a bit harder darling and I think I'll be able to cum soon."

Our plans however were interrupted now as Andy gasped loudly.

"Ahhh Sarah -- gonna cum!" he grunted as his hips began quivering frantically, "Gonna cum -- I can feel it!"

Sarah pulled free of his cock for a moment or two, revealing his rigid penis to be gleaming with saliva.

"Ok, in my mouth not down my throat," she said, "I want to be able to taste you properly."

She sucked his penis back into her mouth while poised and almost motionless, Mum and I watched as she prepared to receive his offering.

"He's going to drown her," whispered Mum as her pussy pulsated around my cock, "Just as well he's already cum once this morning!"

Sarah had one hand around Andy's thrusting organ, enabling her to control the depth of his oral assault but that didn't stop her mouth and tongue from quickly bringing Andy to the boil. His entire body was responding to her exciting blow job as he sought to control himself but he had no hope of doing so.

"Ooh, oooh, ooooh!" he gasped as Sarah's cheeks concaved as she sucked him, "Almost, nearly, oh God, no, no...ahhh, here it cums!"

We watched as his muscles all hardened, the sinews in his legs became taut and his buttocks clenched tightly -- then suddenly he was gasping anew and thrusting wildly.

"Yeahhh, yeahhh!" he cried and as he called out so a big overflowing gush of creamy white spunk squirted thickly from one corner of Sarah's mouth. She swallowed now, then swallowed again while the errant blob of cum lengthened and then slid down between her breasts where it nestled wetly.

Andy was still unloading though, still pumping gushes of cum into his sister's mouth but the worst, or best was over now and slowly he relaxed, then breathed out loudly.

"Phewwww!" he exclaimed, "Bloody hell -- you were good!"

Sarah pulled away from Andy's cock, leaving it bouncing slowly and oozing bubbles of cum while she gathered up his slippery spunk from her cleavage. She looked at her cum-laden fingers, popped them into her mouth, sucked once and removed them then she wiped her fingers around her lips and smiled broadly before her tongue extended and wiped her fingers clean again.

"Nice!" she said happily as she now leaned forward and sucked the tip of Andy's cock clean with her lips, "Delicious in fact."

"You enjoyed that, didn't you?" asked Andy, more of an observation than a question, "I certainly did!"

"You cum so much though, don't you?" said Sarah ruefully, "I'm not really complaining but it's a hell of a job to swallow everything as well as your cock!"

She reached out and caressed his now drooping penis lovingly.

"Still, you did give me a lovely ride and then some tasty breakfast!" she said as she licked the remnants of his cum from his penis, "Now let's relax and watch Chris give Mum a good time too."

The thrill of watching Andy's cock erupting and Sarah's efforts at taking his offerings had added starch to my erection and now I pushed it slowly and steadily into Mum's wet hole until I could go no further. I leaned forward and kissed Mum, finding her lips to be as hot and wet as her pussy and I knew that she was very excited.

"You ready?" I asked and Mum's bright and smiling eyes told me the answer.

I withdrew my cock until it was barely inside her lips and held it there while Mum's vagina seemed to stretch up to pull me back, then I slowly thrust back inside. She was squirming wonderfully and felt exceptionally tight now, tight, hot and very much alive.

I move a bit faster now and Mum responded, her pussy now busy around my cock, seemingly sucking and squirming and squeezing and generally becoming more and more reactive. Mum simply couldn't be far from an orgasm now and I hurried to bring about our mutual climaxes.

With steady thrusts I sent my penis diving into my mother's lovely vagina time and time again until I could hear her panting and see the sweat glistening between her breasts. I too was breathing heavily now but I was also ready to erupt and it was all I could do to hold back my orgasm until the last moment. I tried to think of anything except sex -- then suddenly discovered that even that idea had failed. I'd managed to think of our journey down in the van -- but instead of seeing the road ahead I could only imagine my sister as she rubbed her rump against my rigid cock; the action that had started all this pleasure.

"Ahhh Mum!" I cried, "Can't stop, it's cumming!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" gasped Mum, "Do it, you'll make me cum too!"

It mattered not now that we had an audience as all our concentration was within us, centered entirely within our groins. The feelings were so intense as I held myself back and sought to bring Mum off too that nothing else mattered.

Then suddenly Mum's pussy tightened around my cock; her fluttering grip became a stranglehold for a moment and then she turned into a frantic wild cat; clawing sharply at my back, gripping my buttocks with her legs, sucking at my mouth with her hot wet lips and sucking too at my erupting penis.

"Cummming!" she yelled as her body arched and her face contorted with emotion, "Oh darling -- I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

"Oooh Mum and me -- and me," I spluttered between gasps of breath.

Despite all the distractions I still felt my spunk rising and spitting out into my mother's vagina; filling her vacant spaces and flooding her womb. My eager seed spilled in gushes until I swore I could actually feel my hot liquid juices as they bathed my deeply embedded knob; until eventually all movement wound down and finally ceased.

I looked down at Mum's happy sweat-strewn face and knew that I'd achieved my goal and that I hadn't let Mum down then I moved more upright as drips of sweat began falling from my own face.

"Was that ok?" I asked and Mum smiled even more widely.

"Wonderful," she breathed softly, "Goodness me, you're getting to be quite good at that, aren't you!"

I knew she didn't expect an answer and anyway I was out of puff for now but instead it was Sarah who answered.

"That looked really, really super," she said, addressing us both, "I think you both deserve an award for that!"

"It was only us making love," said Mum, "Just having a good time."

"Looked like a very good time," Sarah continued, "So as a reward I'll make you both another cup of coffee!"

"Ohhhh, I was expecting something better than that," I grumbled with a chuckle, "I could do with a good long bath or at least a massage!"

"On yer bike!" said Sarah sticking her tongue out, "Cuppa or nothing."

"A nice dry towel would be even better right at this moment," said Mum, her hand surrounding my penis and her pussy, "I'm going to leak everywhere otherwise."

A moment later and Andy flipped one across the room to where I could pick it up and hand to her and a few moments later I was lifting away from Mum, sliding my cock from between her lips, her fingers and through the towel too.

I knelt upright and idly watched as Mum, with legs spread wide apart, cleaned herself up, then I helped pull her upwards until she was seated on a cushion.

"Well," she said as she eyed her naked children, "That's the best and most interesting breakfast I've ever had!"

Her eyes were crinkled with lines of laughter and amusement and she held out a hand to me, a hand that I held lovingly.

"Such wonderful children," she sighed happily, "And I feel as if I've joined you -- cast off so many years and it's perfect! What a fantastic new life we're going to have now we're here."

"Yes, all this lovely cock at home," said Sarah, "I don't think I'll need to go out and find any more."

"You'd better not," admonished Andy, "You look after us -- me -- first."

"You, on the other hand do need to go and find some work," said Mum, suddenly serious and looking at first me and then Andy, "All this sex is wonderful but we're not getting anything done...except us! You both need to find something useful to do and it won't do any harm for you to bring in some cash."

"Like when?" asked Andy playfully, "It's Sunday today...I think...so not today."

"See," said Mum, "You don't even know what day of the week it is -- you need something to occupy yourself with, like work and no, you're wrong, it's Monday."

"Oh, um, well tomorrow then, just so long as we can have sex all day today," said Andy as he stroked his penis, "Then tomorrow we'll start hunting for work."

Mum shook her head sadly but winked at me.

"You're just bloody well sex mad, aren't you?" she said, "It's just as well your sister and I get horny too!"

"So who's next then?" asked Andy as he held up his growing cock, "Your turn Mum?"

"Nope," she said firmly, "Just go and play with yourself or something. I must get on with some work soon; I need to catch up on my writing, then there'll be dinner to cook for later but then perhaps we can have some more fun."

Sarah had by now stood up and was climbing into her clothes again so I did the same but Mum rose and crawled over to where Andy was sitting. She bent down and kissed the end of his cock before standing upright.

"Later, I promise," she said, "We can have a nice big get-together tonight, eh?"

"Yeah but..." pleaded Andy, "I'd like some more now!"

"Tough!" yelled Sarah from the hallway, "Go and have a break or get Chris to help then."

Andy turned and looked at me hopefully but I too had plans and they didn't include doing anything sexy with Andy.

"Come on," I said, feeling happily replete for now, "I want to give the garden a once over and then after lunch we can go out and have a walk up the beach."

"Oh alright," said Andy reluctantly, "I'll save it."

A little while later and the house was quiet. Andy and I were working in the garden, raking and weeding, we could see Sarah upstairs, probably ironing in her bedroom we guessed and we could hear the quiet clatter of keys from the corner of the lounge where Mum had set up her workstation. The sun was hot now and after a couple of hours work I was sorely tempted to use the hose again but I changed my mind. It would most likely only lead to more sex and I too wanted a bit of a break occasionally.

Eventually we finished and we both headed indoors where we found Mum in the kitchen with a pile of sandwiches at the ready.

"Just in time; I've made some lunch for you workers," she said, "Here you are, have a beer to go with it -- hope they're ok."

They were indeed excellent sandwiches, filled with all kinds of tasty bits and pieces and the beer was cold and perfect too but eventually they'd all disappeared inside us even though we had to relinquish several sandwiches to Sarah who nipped downstairs from her domestic activities.

"Come on then," I said as I put my shoes and socks on, "Time for walkies!"

To reach the beach was only a matter of walking to the end of the road, then turning off down a footpath and soon only the pebbles, the sand and the sea interrupted our view of the horizon. The beach was long and was actually remarkably uncrowded although more people were visible further along the strand, so we turned and headed the other way while ensuring that we were able to admire at least some of the sunbathing bodies.

In some thirty years this place would hardly be recognisable as beach front properties and tourists took over but that was for the future; this was today.

For perhaps a couple of hours we walked slowly along the pebbly top of the beach, stopping to watch people fishing or playing, swimming or relaxing. We paused to chatter occasionally and found an ice cream van too. Thankfully I also found a crumpled ten shilling note in my shorts so we paused again to enjoy our ice creams. Refreshed, we wandered on again for some fair distance until we rounded a small raised peninsular and there ahead of us on the beach were quite a number of people -- none of whom appeared to be wearing any clothes!

"It's a nudist colony!" exclaimed Andy, his mouth falling open as we stood and let our eyes take in all the naked flesh, "Bloody hell, no wonder Mum wanted to come and live here!"

Carefully we advanced, our eyes filled with the sight of uncovered bodies.

"Look at the tits on that!" said Andy in a hushed voice, "And that one's completely shaved, wow!"

Two deliciously built girls now waved to us, each as naked as the day they were born, each sitting with legs apart displaying their fuzzy clumps of pubes and we waved self-consciously back at them but continued walking.

"Damn, I could screw both of them right now!" said Andy softly, "And that one with the dark hair over there -- and that one -- oh hell!"

"Keep walking," I muttered, "You're going to look a bit stupid standing there with a hard on, aren't you!"

"I'm already hard!" Andy said, "I've got my hand over it otherwise I'll show everything!"

We picked up our pace until we were about to pass the end of their enclave but then a couple of people headed towards us, waving their arms in welcome so we stopped.

"Hello strangers," said the guy, "Are you just passing or are you planning on joining us?"

"We're exploring," I explained, Andy being lost for words, "We've just come to live down here."

He was slim, tanned and naked with a seemingly average cock hanging between his legs while his companion was an equally tanned and slim woman with a really substantial pair of breasts and no pubic hair at all. They were both perhaps in their late twenties and looked entirely at ease in their nakedness, unlike us.

It only took a moment or two before the woman smiled broadly, whispered to the guy and then they pulled us away from the sun-worshippers and sat us down with them.

"Sorry about all this flesh!" she said as she cast her eyes down her lithe body, "I could see it was affecting you but don't be embarrassed, it happens to everyone...well, all the men anyway!"

"I've never...we've never...seen a nudist beach before," spluttered Andy, his hand still covering his groin, "There's some beautiful people and so many, ummm..."

"So many pussies and tits," said the guy, "Not to mention all the cocks, for that matter. Comes as a shock first time, but you'll get used to us."

"Don't know about that," I said, "It's all very umm, stimulating!"

The pair laughed happily and the girl's breasts shook delightfully which brought a long moan from Andy.

"Your, your...ummm breasts," he breathed, "They're fantastic!"

"Mmmm, they are, aren't they?" said the girl smiling hugely as she thrust them forward, "Why, do you want a feel?"

She made her breasts sway from side to side, then she leaned back and laughed once more.

"No, then again perhaps not," she said happily, "It might make you too excited and then you might cum in your shorts by the look of your erection!"

"He's always horny!" I said, feeling my own cock stiffening in my shorts, "Don't blame him though, you're very pretty."

It was at this moment that the guy beside her coughed quietly to interrupt and we immediately noticed that his penis had now grown substantially and was rising up from his groin.

"Oh darling I'm sorry," said the girl as she reached over and stroked his penis, "I just knew that would happen -- you'll all have to think of something else for a while."

She turned back to us and began introducing her partner and herself to us while we did the same and before too long we'd discovered enough to understand the situation, even if not enough to distract our cocks.

The area was indeed a nude beach, accessed from just down the coast past our village and they were members of a private club with their own club house, a dwelling once owned by a founder member but now given to them. The local council had approved and set aside a section of the beach for them (with firm instructions to keep to the restricted area, of course) and the club had grown and prospered.

But it was more than just a sun-lovers club -- it was a perfect place for some sex, well, lots of it apparently! Our delight at seeing their naked bodies was sufficiently apparent that they soon opened up to us, explaining that the club was also what they called a free-loving club and both Andy and I immediately understood.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 153 milliseconds