• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Very Provocative Marriage Pt. 02

A Very Provocative Marriage Pt. 02

12

"Hey Babe, how'd everything go?" Michael asked just as soon as she came in.

"Everything went fine, are you ok?" she asked sounding sincere.

"Well, yes, actually pretty good after your exciting text."

She could actually see that her text worked. As she cast her eyes downward she could tell that he was excited. Michelle smiled slightly and said, "Well good, that was the idea."

"Well, it was a pretty hot text for me to think about sitting here all alone. Babe, I loved it, tell me, did you wear the ankle bracelet for any particular reason?" he asked.

Wow, she thought to herself, she wanted to kind of ease into this but Michael's question cut right to the chase quicker than she expected.

She wanted to tell him everything, she really did, but she decided to take the easy way out and played coy by just answering, "maybe," as she smiled at him.

Still, even without any details she could tell he liked her answer. She went to change into something sexy as he went in the kitchen to pour her a glass of her Merlot. He spilled some in the process and realized he was actually a little overly excited. He hadn't heard that anything even happened tonight, yet apparently just the thought that something might have was affecting him.

He brought the drinks to the front room and sat down on the couch as he waited for her and his mind raced with imagined possiblities.

Michelle was gone much longer than her usual 5-10 minutes to slip into her usual outfit of just something loose, comfortable, and simple to remove. Michael was thinking about that when he heard the clicks. He knew immediately what it was. It was Michelle wearing high heels and that usually meant she had taken the time to prepare herself for some "intense" sex.

As she came into the room Michael was taken back. It was amazing, she just looked so hot. It was the sexiest aqua colored baby doll outfit with thong panties and a shelf bra both of which were totally sheer and see through. It was obviously new, and anytime that she wore something new, he always found it exciting. It wasn't so much the actual outfit but the thought that she wanted to purposely present herself to him, her lover, in the sexiest way she could. She wanted to excite her lover.

As she came to sit down Michael could have sworn he noticed that she had also shaved her pussy area into a sexy narrow landing strip. It was something Michael always wanted her to do, yet she really never had.

There was always something sexy about a woman thinking enough about sex and excitement that she would trim herself there. He loved some of the pictures he'd seen of sexy women that went to the effort of trimming themselves to have narrow landing strips or little triangles. He also thought that a strategically located sexy tattoo in that area was pretty erotic as well. It might have been the image of the tattoo artist having been in that area that was also pretty exciting, he wasn't totally sure.

Michelle turned slowly in front of him letting him see her backside as she sat down next to him. Michael gave her the wine and they touched glasses. Here's to the sexiest and most wonderful hot wife anywhere, Michael toasted.

Michelle looked down as if she was blushing but then answered, "Why thank you." She realized she actually found this new title kind of exciting.

Then, quickly he put her on the spot again by asking, "So, seriously, you looked great today and with the anklet, was there any particular reason you wore those things?"

Here we go, the moment of truth she thought. Why she was even avoiding telling him she wasn't sure because, damn, that "was" the whole idea. Still, it was difficult after all these years to open up like this so she once again took the easy way out and answered, "I did it for you baby."

As soon as she said it, she knew it was a cop out.

He gave a smile to her answer and she immediately felt sorry she said it. He deserved more, he deserved the truth, she knew it would excite him and if she didn't tell him, then it "would" be like cheating.

Then, after taking a deep nervous breath and lowering her voice a little she finally said, "Well, there is this one guy I was at the meeting with that appreciated the way I looked too."

There, she thought to herself, it was now out and literally on the table. It was the first time she had ever mentioned a real person in any sexual way to Michael. Her heart started beating faster not exactly sure what might happen next.

The few seconds of silence seemed like minutes before a smile came to Michael's face and he asked so sweetly, "Really? Honey that's so awesome."

He knew he better move slow with any questions here or he might scare her. He didn't say anything more as he took a drink to steady his own nerves. Then, he grabbed her hand and as he held it, he asked her tenderly, "Hey, any chance of me hearing about him?"

She knew he was being cautious for her sake and she smiled a little and answered, "Well, yes, I mean that is the idea isn't it? She sounded a little flustered but she also felt a warm erotic feeling come over her. Michael was making it easy for her to open up.

He assured her by saying, "Yes, it is." Then he made her even more comfortable when he said, OK, babe, I'm so excited to hear about it, come on, who is he?"

It worked, Michael's demeanor and show of real interest in asking was actually exciting to her and she soon found herself even wanting to tell him everything. She already knew he liked talking like this and she could see the excitement rise in his eyes, and elsewhere. This wasn't just silly fantasies now, this was quite a bit more daring and erotic.

As he held her hand he also lightly stroked her naked thigh. She turned to him and smiled and said, as she brushed some of her own hair back behind her ear, "He's a guy at work, and I guess I've always felt he was kind of, you know,... interested."

"Smart guy," Michael said sweetly, even making it easier now for her to tell him everything.

She smiled at his compliment and then just asked "So, go ahead and ask me, what would you like to know?" She apparently didn't want to take the lead on this conversation but she did realize that she wanted him to pull it all out of her.

Ok he thought to himself, she was putting it in my hands to open this conversation, no problem.

Michael took a drink then looked at Michelle and asked, "OK, for starters, what's his name?"

She took a deep breath which once again pushed her breasts out, but unlike with Brandon, Michael's eyes remained locked on hers. She almost laughed thinking that she found herself liking Brandon's response better. She answered her husband as she whispered the name, ..."Brandon."

It was the very first time she had ever given him a real name of a guy and he felt a rush like never before go through him. Still, he tried to remain calm for her sake.

"Ah, Brandon, nice name. Where was he when you sent the text?" He asked curiously.

She now found herself almost eager to tell Michael. She also felt the excitement start to grow within her body.

"I had just left him on the way to the bar and told him I'd meet him back there. I was just outside the ladies room when I sent it," she answered.

Then Michael quickly asked, "bar? did you two go somewhere together?"

Michelle was just about to defensively tell him "No, of course we didn't," but then she realized that the way Michael asked wasn't at all intimidating, he was asking because the thought that they might have was actually exciting to him.

So instead she coyly answered as if she was actually disappointed that they hadn't gone somewhere together, "No,...it was just a little bar they set up upstairs for a social get together. We didn't go anywhere alone together."

"Ahh, ok, Michael said as he thought about her response. Then after awhile he asked if Brandon noticed how good she looked today?"

"Yes, I think so, because he gave me a few compliments," she answered. Her short answers were driving Michael crazy. He almost wanted to shake her and scream, "details, tell me details," but he fought to remain calm.

"Good, I'm so glad you were able to hear that from another guy. Maybe that helps you understand when I say your are the most beautiful and sexy woman I know." Then Michael asked, "Is he younger?"

"Ahhh, thank you, and yes, he is younger, maybe in his early forties."

"Oh, that's nice," Michael said.

"Why is that nice?" She asked Michael. She kind of knew what he meant by that but she felt that she wanted to hear it from his lips.

"Well, because if anything goes further that might be nice, you know, having a younger guy, maybe more stamina and all, ...that's all."

She actually loved hearing him say that and she knew that he truly meant it. A sexy smile can to her face and she said, "Oh, yes, I guess that would be nice." Then she raised her eyes and looked at Michael and said, "Babe, I doubt if anything will go further though, I mean he's at my work."

Michael knew that was more of an automatic response rather than a serious deal breaker and didn't respond. He then looked her and while smiling he asked, "So, where you able to get a little excited with him? I mean, tell me, what did you guys do?"

"Yea, it was kind of exciting, but we just talked and, I guess, ...well, I guess you could say we flirted a little."

Michael felt another rush at her choice of words and her so "wonderfully casual" admission to him that she had actually and openly flirted with another guy. She was right here sitting next to him looking so sexy and telling him she flirted with another man.

She said that they had "just talked" as if she was disappointed that nothing else happened. Now Michael couldn't compose himself any longer and just blurted out, "Damn honey, I'm so excited,...for all of us actually. So tell me? Did anything happen? I mean touching or kissing?"

She let out a little laugh at Michael's eagerness to hear some sordid details. "No, I'm sorry, none of that happened." She saw the look of disappointment on his face and actually felt a little bad and even guilty, so she finally decided to go all the way and tell him everything.

After another deep breath she just blurted out, "Michael, he walked me to my car."

Michael perked up and he whispered, "He did."

"Yes, and, ...well, I thought that we might even kiss goodnight there, next to the car, I'm quite sure he wanted to, but we didn't."

Michael was still thinking about what she just said and he had to ask her, "Did you want to?" Then he thought that his question might be a little too committing for her and immediately rephrased the question to be a little less threatening, "I mean, would you have liked to?"

She looked into Michael's eyes and saw his excitement which made it easy to answer truthfully and finally she smiled and admitted softly to both herself and to Michael, "Yes, I guess I did." She still couldn't believe she was talking this way to her husband yet it felt exciting and arousing to open up to him like this.

Michael looked at her more loving then he had seen in a long time, and with a soft smile whispered quite seriously, "Honey, tell me, then why didn't you?"

It was a fair question and she thought for a moment and then said, "Oh I don't know. I'm not sure why I didn't," but then she blew Michael away when she so sweetly asked, ..."Should I have?"

"Yes,...yes, of course you should have. Honey I want you to loosen up, relax, and accept pleasure. Let your hair down a little. It's the best way for us to enjoy all of this." Michael answered without hesitation.

She knew he meant it, and she knew that it was only for their own excitement together. Michelle gave him a sweet smile, and then looking more comfortable with the subject than she ever had before, she smiled a big smile and said, "Ok, then next time I will."

"Promise?" Michael asked, drawing out the word promise and sounding so serious.

"Now, even a bigger smile came to her face and she said, "Yes, yes I promise, I won't let him get away without kissing me next time."

He leaned into her and gave her a deep and passionate kiss and as he ran his fingers up her thigh he said, "Good girl, damn babe, I can't tell you how hot this has made me, ...thank you. Honestly I love that you got compliments from him too."

She could easily see the bulge in the front of his pants and knew he was really being sincere and honest. Here he was, her own loving husband, thanking her for the flirtatious and fun time she had tonight with Brandon. She smiled back and as she ran her own hand over his bulge and said, "Your welcome, it was a little strange at first,... but I liked it, it was fun."

She couldn't believe she told him this so easily now. It was like lifting a huge weight off her shoulders. She realized she could actually get comfortable talking about sexy things like this with her husband.

"Good, I'm so glad because I want you to do more of this. It's so exciting imagining you and him flirting and you two maybe eventually doing something physical together."

Wow, she loved listening to Michael explain his excitement to her. The more she saw the excitement in his eyes and the harder she saw him get the more she felt comfortable with all this. She herself was becoming excited so she slipped her tiny soft hand into his shorts to bring out his fully hardened cock so she could finally see it. It stood up so proud and never looked larger she thought, and she liked that.

It was almost funny she thought to herself, but for a brief moment the image of how it might compare to Brandon's own cock flashed quickly though her mind and she felt so wonderfully naughty. Still, she thought, even if it was bigger or thicker or something like that, she'd always loved Michael's cock, after all, it was her husband's. It was the one she was supposed to have and to like.

Just then there was a faint sound of a text incoming on her phone and she turned to her right to look at it. Her left hand was on Michael's shaft as she looked down to see the message. After reading the text she put the phone down upside down almost as if she was hiding it from him. She turned back to Michael and she slowly started to stroke his shaft again. Then she looked at him and so casually said, "That was Brandon, he just said he had a great time tonight, that's all."

There it was again Michael thought, she said it so casual, "Really?" Michael asked rather enthusiastically.

"Yes,..that was sweet,...wasn't it?" She asked so nonchalantly as she continued to stroke her husbands now rock hard cock.

She noticed a pearl white drop of cum at the tip and she could see that all of this was really getting him worked up and she loved it. This was the main reason why she kept the slow stroking of him going on. She watched as he leaned his head back and then even raised his hips up a little. She knew whenever he'd raise up or thrust his hips up he was starting to lose it.

She had always loved watching him get excited. It was exciting to her now too that she knew he had gotten this way because of her innocent flirting with Brandon.

Michael was quietly moaning now and turned to look at Michelle as she stroked him and said, "Well, ...text him back babe, say something."

She was a little surprised at his encouragement to communicate with Brandon right then. She was pretty sure he was about to explode and truthfully, even though she herself was excited, it would have been fine with her if he did shoot his load.

She wondered if he really wanted her to be text'ing with Brandon while she was giving him a hand job. The thought of texting Brandon back with her husbands very hard cock in her tiny left hand as she typed to Brandon with her right, was quite thrilling. It was truly naughty, yet so damn exciting too she thought.

She decided to let her own excitement out and softly cooed so teasingly into Michael's ear as she continued her methodical stroking of his cock, "Honey, whatever would I tell him?"

Michael was bucking up and down now right there on the couch. Still, she wanted an answer so she all but stopped her stroking of his cock and waited. She heard his moan of frustration and she felt the intoxicating power of control.

It didn't take long for Michael to respond after she stopped stroking him altogether. "Tell him,...tell him you enjoyed it too."

Michelle was now finally getting into this and took it a step further when she asked, "Tell him I enjoyed it too? Is that it? Nothing more?"

Quickly Michael responded, "No, tell him you hope it happens again. That you hope the two of you have more time together, tell him, go ahead." He was now raising his hips upward and Michelle didn't even have her hand back on his cock yet.

This was unbelievable she thought to herself, she had never seen Michael so agitated and so excited. She had never felt so erotically and so wonderfully powerful. With a simple, "Hmmm, Ok" she turned away to text with her right hand as her left started the slow stroking again.

Her texting was driving Michael mad and at one point she dropped her fingers down to his ball sac and ran her nails across them a little then went back to the shaft and started stroking again. He was so excited and agitated that she even seriously wondered if he might release himself right then while she was texting.

This was mind blowing he thought. She's pumping my cock as she's texting another guy that she flirted with just tonight. It seemed like minutes, but finally she hit send and then placed the phone down and leaned in with her head on his shoulder and looking down at his cock started a more serious stroking of the shaft. It was now the kind of stroking that said, "I want to take this all the way, I want you to shoot your hot load for me."

Michelle was teasing and didn't say anything to Michael of what she sent. Michael was going crazy at her well planned silence and had to ask, "What,...what did you say to him, tell me, please."

My God she thought, he was almost begging. She found herself actually trying to suppress a little laugh at how anxious he had become. A laugh might certainly ruin the mood she thought to herself. She had never had this much affect on him and felt like she wanted to prolong his inevitable release even more. Then, with her head on his shoulder and her lips right near his ear she finally slowly whispered to him.

"I told him thank you and that I enjoyed it too." She knew she was being purposely non descriptive in a way that drove Michael even more wild.

"You did?" Michael breathed heavily.

"Yes, but I also told him that I'd like to do it again sometime, ...maybe even away from work."

"You did?" Michael asked now really thrusting his hips up in the air.

"Yes, I did, I told him that." Michelle answered.

"Anything, ...anything else?" Michael was now at a breaking point and couldn't take much more.

Then, she whispered into his ear, "Well,...Yes, I also told him that I got the feeling he wanted to kiss me and that next time, I would let it happen. I hope that's ok babe, should I have said that?"

That did it, as soon as she whispered those words and Michael could feel her hot breath on his ear he thrust his hips up one last time, groaned, and then began to erupt and shoot his cum up all over himself as she stroked him. She quickly raised her head off his shoulder and looked down and watched in fascination as the cock pulsated and began to shoot each spurt of his hot cum. With just her words and her hand she was giving him such needed release.

It was utterly amazing for her to watch him shudder and erupt with each spurt of his cum. She had always been fascinated watching a man's cock shooting it's warm cum. She found herself even silently counting them, one, two, three, four,...even 5 spurts. Oh my God she thought as his body quivered in it's final throes of orgasm, this was amazing.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Very Provocative Marriage Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds