• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Very Special Christmas Present

A Very Special Christmas Present

12

Susan was walking down Canterbury High Street, searching in every shop. Rob was such a hard person to buy Christmas presents for. He seemed so inventive, but then she thought, for the last three years he'd given her diamonds, so that wasn't very inventive, was it? This year 2004 he had asked her to have her nipples and labia pierced, and was going to have a set of black pearl studs made up for each of her special private places. She was wet between the legs just thinking about it. Cuff links or after shave in return seemed such a mundane response.

She was passing Boots the Chemist when she was stopped by two very attractive young black men.

'Excuse us Madam, but could you spare us a second of your valuable time?

Susan was flustered. She hadn't a gene in her body that was racially prejudiced but she rarely ever had the opportunity to speak to black men, especially as attractive as these two. If they had been white though she knew she would have made an excuse and walked on but she didn't want to offend them. 'I am in a bit of a hurry, but if I can help you I will.'

'We think our time is just as important as yours and we know yours is important, so we won't keep you a second longer than necessary. Could you just answer a couple of questions to see if you fall into our sample group?'

'All right then go ahead.'

'Would I be right if I guessed you were between 40 and 50, were married and had children?'

'Well actually I'm over 50 but otherwise you are correct.'

'I don't to sound corny but you certainly don't look it. Well anyway you are in our group so if you can spare us a minute I'll explain what we want. We aren't selling anything by the way.'

Susan was relieved; the High Street seemed full of hawkers and con artists these days. 'Go ahead then I'm intrigued.'

'First, can we call you by your Christian name? I'm Jerry and this is John.'

The man standing next to Jerry was huge; he looked like a body builder or a heavyweight boxer, except that his face was completely unflawed.

'I'm Susan,' she said, her voice trembling slightly. She had to admit she was beginning to get wet between the legs again just talking to these men, which was a bit of a concern as under her skirt on Rob's instructions she was wearing no knickers. 'Susan, I'm not going to beat about the bush its not our way, so I'll be blunt. We are looking for attractive women within your age group to make a porn video. We won't pay you anything and we won't ask for any money from you. All you'll get from us is an afternoon of the greatest sex you've ever had, and a copy of the tape to do with as you wish. Will you allow us to film you?'

Susan was stunned, 'What did you say?'

'Susan you know very well what I said, please don't make me have to repeat it.'

Despite the shock Susan realised that her juices were now running down the inside of her thighs. She didn't want to make some inane comment that would make her look silly or to run away, so she tried to calm herself and ask a sensible question. 'Would this be simulated sex?'

'No, we would fuck you rigid; when you leave the studio I doubt that you will be capable of walking.'

'How do you get away with talking to people like this?'

'Well, technically we haven't broken any laws as you're free to leave whenever you wish. But that hasn't answered my question and I really would like to fuck you, and very soon if possible. I've got a hard on fit to bust my trouser zip'

Susan looked down at the front of his trousers and could see his huge erection. 'What would you do with the film?'

'We would sell it on the internet.'

'God! I'm well known around here, I can't be on the internet.'

'We can give you a wig, its amazing how a wig can transform one's appearance.'

Susan was about to tell the two men to fuck off but suddenly she stopped and in a flash she remembered back to that day nearly twenty-five years ago in the summer of 1979, when she had chickened out of appearing in a blue film whilst at college. Stephie, her flat mate and best friend, had invited her out to an August Bank holiday party being held by the boss of her boyfriend.

In fact Bobby her boyfriend was a doorman at his boss's club. The boss, Simon, had the reputation of being a bit of a gangster, but two college girls didn't get asked into such opulent surroundings very often, so they were not about to refuse.

The party was everything you would have expected. It was a hot afternoon and evening and everyone was around the pool. Drugs were on offer and the drink was flowing and the girls were not adverse to free booze.

It seemed expected that all the women would go topless, and even though Susan was rather timid in those day she had taken her bra off and revealed her beautiful full breasts. Stephie was well pissed off because her tits were tiny in comparison, and what made things worse was that the cool evening air, and Susan's pent up state, had made her nipples stand up like organ stops.

Not to be outdone Stephie took off her knickers and paraded about in the buff. Bobby grabbed hold of Stephie and Susan and said that Simon wanted to see them both inside. They went inside the huge mansion and were greeted by Simon.

Susan felt very vulnerable standing in front of this lecher with her tits on open view.

'I'll give you a thousand quid each if you strip of and let us film you getting fucked. If you look good on film, I might make a star out of you. Especially you.' Pointing at Susan 'Those are tits to die for. What's your cunt like?'

Susan even in her half drunken state ran. She didn't even stop for her bra or dress, which was rather embarrassing as she had to hail a taxi dressed only in her knickers. Stephie had dropped out of college and become a porn star. Three days later Stephie had turned up at the flat looking very dishevelled.

'Are you all right?' Susan asked very concerned.

'Fucking hell Susan, that was awesome. I've been fucked for three days, by at least a hundred guys. I would never have believed my body could have taken so much cock. And, that's not including how many I've sucked off. I've been coming non stop, I can't believe that multiple orgasms can be continuous, but they can.'

She opened her purse and put a pile of notes on the table. 'There's three thousand quid there, take two hundred for the remainder of the semesters rent, I'm not going to be back.' Within half an hour she was packed and gone.

Susan had been left alone in the dreary room, with her juices running from a much overheated cunt, as she had been listening to Stephie's tale. She had regretted it then that she hadn't taken the plunge and she had continued to regret it for the past twenty-five years. The problem was that she had been a virgin at the time and she hadn't realised how much she would love being fucked.

Even after the incident she had only allowed men to feel her up. Maybe allowing them to kiss her tits and stroke her pussy. The first to get his fingers up inside her cunt had been Paul and once he had got there he hadn't known what to do. Why she had let him fuck her she didn't know, it was over in seconds and had been most unsatisfying, for her at least. Then she had met Rob. He had fucked her within the first week and had been fucking her continuously ever since. Every time seemed better than the last, God her juices were running down her leg. This brought her back to reality.

Now she reflected, if she turned down this insane offer, would she regret it for the remainder of her life, especially as she knew that Rob's main fantasy was for her to be gang-banged.

'How long would this take?'

Jerry was a little taken aback. He hadn't expected such an attractive, elegant woman to even consider such a proposition. 'It's eleven now, our studio is half an hour away in a farmhouse in the marshes. ''Cockaigne' do you know it?'

'Cocaine! She knew drugs would be involved. Thinking of Simon the Gangster.'

'The shoot should take two hours at the most we should have you back by three at the latest. But I do advise you to let us take you home, as I doubt if you will be much inclined to drive after what you are going to experience. I really doubt if you'll walk for days. Do you have a car here? Do you live nearby?'

Susan was breathless, her mind was made up, but his words were making her stomach churn. What was she letting herself in for?

'I came into town by taxi; if I come with you will you promise to get me home?'

'I promise, it's probably best this way.'

The two men led her away to their car. She was in a dream, hardly recognising where they were going. Half an hour later they drove down a country lane towards a large farmhouse. Susan was a Maid of Kent and she thought she knew the whole county but she had no idea where she was. A sign on the driveway read, 'Cockaigne'.

'Cockaigne, is that some kind of drug?'

'No,' Jerry replied. 'I think it means something like Utopia. You know the line of poetry, "I lived in a land of peace and plenty, a Cockaigne in the darkness of a cruel world," 'Sorry not sure who wrote it.'

Despite her trembling nerves Susan was impressed. 'A reader of books as well as a ravisher of women she thought.'

They stopped at the door and a further two huge handsome hulks came out to meet them. 'Oh my God that's four,' Susan thought.

'Hello, what have we here? God, she's fabulous where did you find her? Billy's going to be over the moon. Come on in. I'm Simon. Crumbs I'm looking forward to fucking you!'

Susan tried to surreptitiously wipe between her legs, her juices were pouring out of her. Whatever was going to happen to her, she knew she wouldn't be needing lubrication.

Simon literally dragged her inside, through a long hallway and into a large room that had been decked out as a studio. In the centre of the room, allowing space on each side, presumably to allow the cameraman to move around, was a single bed, covered by a red silk sheet with loads of red silk cushions upon it.

On a table close to a picture window was a large video camera being tinkered with by an elderly gentleman. Seeing them he immediately laid the camera down and smiling came to greet Susan.

'Hello my dear, you are so very welcome. Please come in, I'm Billy.'

He turned to Jerry and John. 'Oh my boys you have been successful, she is simply beautiful. Sorry my dear, I don't want to treat to like a lump of meat but could you take of your dress, I simply must see the colour and texture of your skin.'

Susan was a bit taken aback but in for a penny, she undid the zip in the side of the dress and began to lift over her head. 'Oh my God, I forgot I haven't any knickers on!'

All of the men laughed. 'That's the least of your worries,' Jerry said.

Susan laughed too, and without another thought lifted the garment over her head and stood in front of the five men in just her bra, stockings, suspender belt and high heeled shoes. Her natural modesty made her reach to cover her pussy but she thought what the hell they're going to see a lot more later, so she stood with her hands on her hips and let them look to their fill.

There were a couple of whistles, or maybe it was just an intake of breath.

Jerry said, 'My goodness you are gorgeous, turn round and let me see your bum.'

Susan did a pirouette, stopping with her back to the men and slowly bent over touching her toes, allowing them a glimpse of her bum and her cunt.

'Oh Jesus! That's simply fantastic. Lad's come in here, you've simply got to see this.' One of the men shouted. Four hulks crowded into the room, three black and one white but even he was deeply tanned and swarthy, possibly Mediterranean.

'Oh my God!' said Susan. 'How many of you are there? Surely you don't expect me to let you all fuck me?'

'Sorry Susan, but I did say you probably wouldn't be able to walk after we had finished with you.'

Susan legs were trembling and it was with difficulty that she managed to be walk unaided over to the window, guided by Billy. He had what looked like a magnifying glass and passed it over her tummy staring through it and examining her skin.

'Your skin has a wonderful texture, but I'm afraid we won't see the best of it with crimson sheets. Graham!' Billy shouted. 'Bring in the Midnight Blue sheets and cushions.'

Another huge hulk of a man walked into the room carrying sheets and an armful of cushions this time in dark blue. 'My God! You're gorgeous' he said. He was naked and within a second of seeing her, his cock was erect and pointing up into her face.

'Oh my God;' Susan thought, 'it's enormous, I'll never get that inside me.'

The man stripped the sheets from the bed and gathered up the crimson cushions dumping them in a pile on the floor, and remade the bed with the blue sheets.

By this time, someone had moved behind Susan and was caressing her tummy and moving his hands over her bra covered breasts. Jerry had moved in front of her and had begun to kiss her. His tongue pushed its way into her mouth and as she responded he seemed to suck her tongue back into his own. He sucked on it and caressed the tip with his own. She felt the catch on her bra being undone and her arms were pulled down to allow its removal.

'Get out of the way Jerry, let's see those tits.'

Whoever was behind her grasped her full tits and held them up towards a video camera that was recording her every movement. Her juices were running from her cunt as if she had wet herself. 'You didn't tell me that you were already videoing Billy.'

'Darling, you've been filmed since you stepped out of the car, and your every movement will be recorded until you are carried back into it.'

The man behind her suddenly picked her up and carried her over to the newly made bed and laid her gently upon it. Her legs were opened and the video camera came in close to record the fact that her cunt gaped open. 'There's no need for foreplay, if anyone got between her legs to lick her they'd drown.'

Susan's eyes were closed but she felt the head of a cock as it was guided towards its goal. She looked up. It was enormous, much bigger than she had ever had before.

'Oh my God, 'You want to put that where?'

'It's going into your cunt honey,' said Billy, laughing loudly. 'We thought, to save you discomfort, we'd start with the smallest cock available.'

The purple head had the size and the look of a huge Victoria Plum. It nestled in her entrance and seemed to wedge itself there. Its master, pushed, and suddenly the head and the next seven inches of thick shaft slid into Susan's cunt and she heard his balls slap against her wet bum.

The plum sized head was now wedged in her cervix. She knew if it had been any longer it would now be in her womb. She was surprised that there was no pain, only the sensation of being filled more than she had ever been before. She knew she was in trouble if this was the smallest of the nine cocks that she would have to take that day.

She opened her eyes as the young white guy was screwing up his face and beginning to speed up the pace of his thrusting. Within seconds he was pumping away in a frenzy, and before Billy could stop him he was pumping his spunk into her unprotected cunt. Billy was furious .

'Where did you get that fucking idiot from? He didn't even last ten seconds. Get him the fuck out of here, and let's get a real man in there. Sorry Susan,' he said leering at her. 'You simply can't get the right sort of help these days.'

Susan saw the next cock approaching. It was enormous at least two inches longer and an inch wider than the last. It went in her cunt without touching the sides. For ten minutes the cock slid in and out, the whole ten inches of it. One second barely inside her entrance, the next buried deep inside her womb. It had passed her cervix with only a second's pain.

For nine and a half of those minutes Susan wailed through one orgasm after another. For two final minutes, the cock fucked her with frenzy. It didn't matter Susan had fainted.

When she recovered she found herself laying on a black guy, his cock buried in her cunt but not thrusting. A finger, or in fact fingers were smearing lubricant around her back passage pushing inside and spreading her bum. Suddenly, they were replaced by a large cockhead which spread her virgin rose bud further then anything had ever spread her before. For a second the pain was unbearable and to be honest she wasn't sure if there was more pain than pleasure, until the cock in her cunt began to catch time with the thrusts of the huge cock in her bum.

Whether through pleasure, or pain, her next orgasm hit her like an express train and it continued for minutes after both cocks had pumped her holes full of come. One after another they fucked her without mercy. She couldn't have counted how much cock had been thrust into her, or how many orgasms she had. They allowed her to rest and she began to think they were going to take her home when she heard Jerry say. 'Right are we all ready for sloppy seconds?'

The video film had been changed and the guys had renewed their energy. They fucked her relentlessly, her cunt, and her bum. Both together, and on two separate occasions, two in her cunt together, and then, two in her bum. Although she thought, this last enterprise had not been successful.

Throughout, Susan had just laid there and orgasmed continuously. After each cock had ejaculated into her she was forced to clean the weapon with her tongue. This was not an easy task, as not only were these appendages of mammoth proportion and she had great trouble opening her mouth wide enough to receive them, but also she was continuously orgasming and afraid she might bite and cause someone permanent injury.

'Don't force me to suck you,' she wailed as one cock waived about in front of her face, trying in vain to gain entry to her throat. 'I can't control my jaw, they're just too big.'

Billy recognised her predicament and told the lads to allow her to lick their shafts and cock-heads, her pretty little mouth just wasn't big enough to take the huge girth of these dicks.

Finally, it appeared that they were satiated and they left her to sleep. She awoke maybe only minutes later to find Billy rinsing out her cunt and bum with cool water. Seeing she was awake again, he rinsed out the cloth and wiped her face then her tits and bent his head forward and licked both her teats. They were as hard as little pieces of coal, and very tender.

'Are you taking me home now?'

'Sorry Princess, the boys are taking a rest and they'll want to ream you at least once more. Don't forget the agreement was to get you home before three, and its only just gone one.'

'Oh Billy, I'm fucked!'

'Unfortunately Princess, they aren't, and while they've go spunk in their ball bags they're gonna keep fucking you. Just lie back and enjoy.'

Susan laid back and enjoyed, at least she think she enjoyed. After another hour things tended to get a bit numb. Mind you, she thought, her orgasms kept coming and coming. She laughed at the pun. They fucked her and fucked her. She recognised even through the mists of orgasm that to these men she had ceased to be a person and was now just a cunt. She must have slept. She remembered Billy pushing his average cock into her mouth and fucking her face. She remembered swallowing his boiling hot cum. She remembered being in the shower. Her next memory was waking up on the sofa of her own home and Rob smiling down at her.

'Hello darling, you must have been having a bad dream. You look fucked.'

Susan felt fucked and told him she was going down on, sorry, with something! Again, she realised the pun, and in her mind giggled.

The next morning Susan attended her appointment for the body piercing. A small middle-aged man carried out the operation. Everything was spotlessly clean and Susan was at ease until the man had commented on how hard and aroused her nipples were, and when he had seen her gaping cunt, still inflammed from the treatment of the day before, her whole body went red in embarrassment.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Very Special Christmas Present

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 82 milliseconds