A Very Special School

The Commander was quite overwhelmed by the words of praise lavished upon him by his young grounds man. He reflected for a moment on the totally unexpected course of events which had just taken place. He had gone to Tom's bothy purely to see how the young man had got on in making a birch rod and had finished up thrashing the young man's arse with the very rod he had just made, which had given both of them the greatest of pleasure, for he truly adored administering the cane to the naked arse of any young fellow, just as much as Tom clearly enjoyed being thrashed.

But then again, totally unforeseen, Tom had more or less led him by the nose into an act of intense anal sex, which, again, had led to a moment of extreme pleasure for both of them; it had been, for both the grounds man and the Commander, an impromptu evening of extreme pleasure. Young Tom clearly knew what he wanted in life, for at the end of the day, it was he, and he alone, who had orchestrated the whole evening. But a slight shadow of doubt flashed through the Commander's mind as he realized that what they had just done together was considered a criminal act by the law.

"You do know, Tom, don't you, that what we have just done together, the sex, that is, not the birching, is a criminal offense under the laws of this country and that if our illicit liaison ever saw the light of day, we could both be tried for sodomy and sent to prison for several years. Don't think it does not happen; why, just a few brief years ago, the playwright, Oscar Wilde was found guilty of doing exactly what we have just done together, and was sent to prison for two years. So, young man, never a word to anyone about what has just happened here; it has to remain between you and me; agreed?"

"Agreed, sir; I'll never mention tonight to anyone; why would I ever what to upset the apple cart, to kill the goose which lays the golden eggs?"

The Commander realised from the tenure of Tom's last comments that he somehow saw the nascent relationship they had just forged, developing further and so he wondered where Tom and he could now go together. Tom clearly did not want to stop what they had just started but what should the next step be? He really liked the young man, who offered the twin attractions of a tame arse to thrash, as he clearly wanted to be punished on a regular basis, but with the added attraction that he craved a post flogging fuck. This was truly a combination made in heaven and one to be nurtured, for the Commander loved both aspects of the affair as, obviously, did Tom. There was no question of any coercion, as this was an affair between two consenting adults, but nonetheless, in the eyes of the law, an illicit affair. The Commander decided that the greatest discretion was needed.

"Well, Tom, you certainly appear to have mastered the art of making birch rods; your first attempt has been a great success and I do not see that you have anything more to learn. As you know, this particular implement has a relatively short life, for its efficacy depends upon the flexibility of the twigs from which it is made, and these very quickly dry out. So, as I foresee that the birch will be in regular use once the school opens this autumn, here is what I suggest. I think you should make a fresh rod every two weeks and then on Friday night, after supper, bring it round to my study and we can, if you wish, test it out. I imagine you understand what I am proposing."

"Indeed I do sir, and I think that it is a very good idea. So shall we say, sir, that my first visit with a new rod will be a week from today?"

"Agreed." Said the Commander and with that he left Tom and his bothy and returned to his quarters back at the school with the birch tucked under his arm

The Commander could not believe his good luck in having found in Tom, a young man, whom he liked and who was willing, indeed anxious, to be disciplined on a regular basis and have his arse fucked into the bargain; truly a unique opportunity, the likes of which he had never before encountered and one which would, in all probability, never again present itself. "So," thought the Commander, "I must make hay whilst the sun shines, for all good things have a habit of coming to an end." which of course they eventually did.

Chapter 6

A week later, Tom Barraclough knocked gently on the door of the Commander's study, carrying with him his second birch rod. Entering the study, he was amazed by the sheer space that the Commander had at his disposal. The Commander showed him his newly furnished and equipped punishment room and Tom was duly impressed by the way that the place was fitted out with the latest and most modern equipment associated with the corporal punishment of boys.

"This," said the Commander, picking out a slender pickle rod from it brine bath, wiping off the water and fixing it in its handle, "Is reckoned by the suppliers to be the equal if not better than the birch itself for the intensity of pain it can deliver. As you can see, the cane is very thin and flexible, made even more so by it long soaking in brine, which also imparts additional weight to the implement. I am sure I don't have to spell out to you, Tom, that the added weight adds greatly to the efficacy of the cane; this is reputed to be the greatest stinger ever. Of course, the difference between it and the birch is that being one single cane, the person administering the punishment can target individual places on the arse being punished, where the birch covers more or less the entire surface with each stroke. But, I suppose each implement has its place in the punishment stakes; it all depends what you want to achieve."

Tom took the cane and flexed it, before giving making a few swift swishes through the air.

"I wonder , sir, what it feels like in practice," he said, "I don't suppose you have tried it out yet as the school internees have not yet started arriving; but, you know, sir, I really do wonder how it would actually feel when it cuts into the naked cheeks of a bare arse"

"You are quite right, Tom, I have not any any chance to try this particular type of cane out so far, but I can tell you that I am pretty sure that I will be able to make the lucky lads to whose arses I apply it, metaphorically, see stars."

The Commander could already see where all this was leading. Tom was dying to have a taste of the cane applied to his own arse. So, this time taking the lead, as he fully knew what Tom was angling for, the Commander said.

"I don't suppose that you would like me to give you a taste of this rod here and now, would you? You know it would be a bit like our first encounter in your bothy with the birch: a first for you and a first for me. It would be sort of a repeat performance, but with a different implement."

"I really was beginning to think, sir that you might never ask. I am just dying, sir, for you to give me a taste of that fantastic looking cane across my arse."

So Tom dropped his pants with alacrity and bent over one of the beating stools. The commander looked at him and made a slight adjustment to the height of the back to ensure that Tom's essential anatomy was correctly positioned and stood over him with the cane ready in his hand.

"These people really have thought of everything, sir; even an adjustable padded back rail across the top to ensure that the poor sod's arse is in the right position to cane. Go ahead, sir, go to it; don't hold back; you know me now; I really enjoy pain, so just lay it on as hard as you can."

The Commander, never ceasing to marvel at Tom's deep masochistic streak, gave him one good stroke across the middle of his arse. The cane was so flexible that it bent itself to the contours of both buttocks and produced one long, livid, wrap-round cut, which rapidly began to turn red. Urged on, as before , by Tom, the Commander went on to give him another eleven cuts, twelve in all, by which time Tom's arse was a mass of bruises.

"That was absolutely great, sir, said Tom. I enjoyed that every bit as much as the birching you gave me the other week. Now, sir, are you going to "sooth" me as before?"

"Oh, knock it off now, Tom; let's call a spade a spade. You wanted me to beat you, which is why you are here and now you want me to fuck your hole. So, let's drop all pretence. You want to have your arse whacked hard on a regular basis and then have your hole fucked and I am happy to do both for you. So, stay where you are, spread your legs a bit so that I can get my cock into you and away we go. Oh, and I have taken a leaf from your book, in that I have some oil here to help us on our way."

And so, the Commander again fucked his young grounds-man and they both enjoyed every minute of it. When it was all over, the Commander again impressed on Tom the need to remain silent, repeating what he had already told the young man about the criminality in the eyes of the law of the sex act they had just indulged in.

"But sir, we are only doing what lots of other men do together, and men I might add, in public life."

"Quite true, Tom, but the fact remains that under the law we, and they too for that matter, are committing a crime, for which we could all be imprisoned. So, please, this relationship has to remain strictly private, just between you and me as we have agreed. Now, as this is a school and as I am a master and as you are, sort of, a pupil, I will now do what masters in public school traditionally do, when they have just thrashed a boy."

"And what would that be, sir?"

"I shall make you a cup of cocoa!"

Tom Barraclough laughed.

Thus began a summer of encounters between the Commander and Tom. What had been foreseen as a meeting every other Friday quickly turned into a weekly event. Neither the Commander nor Tom could get enough of each other. But the Commander refused to beat Tom other than every alternate Friday, as he thought his arse would never recover from the thrashing it received. He continued to be amazed by the masochistic attitude of the young man towards punishment, for Tom could not get enough of either birch or cane and revelled in letting the Commander ream his hole on each occasion.

"Tom," said the Commander, "I know it is I who have to do the thrashing and that that is what you want, and, frankly, young man, I would not want you to give me a return bout, as I do not know now you stand the pain; but have you ever thought that you might like to give me a return bout with your own cock? Have you never had any desire to fuck me in much the same was as I do to you? Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy doing what I do, but I just thought that you might like to exercise your own cock for a change and fuck me."

"Oh, no sir, I think not. It would be quite disrespectful of me, sir, to attempt to do to you, sir, what you do to me. You are an older man, sir, whom I respect enormously and you have truly given me all I want. One day, I will perhaps find a partner more of my own age with whom I feel I can explore the full gamut of a male partnership, but for the moment, sir, I prefer that we keep things as they are. I am really glad you are able to beat me, which I much enjoy and the sex we have together is great for me. But, sir, for the moment I cannot honestly, with the best will in the world, bring myself to switch roles. I do hope that you understand, sir; so, please, sir, let's just leave things as they are; there is no point in upsetting the applecart!"

Tom had always been most respectful to the Commander and never addressed him other than by his title and always peppered his remarks with the word 'sir' Tom was not quite so obsequiously humble as Dickens's Uriah Heap, but he certainly knew his place in the highly structured British class system of the day. The above conversation took place just after the Commander had finished thrashing Tom's arse with a pickle rod.

He reflected for a moment before continuing and then said: "Listen Tom, I know that I normally fuck with you bent over the chair, but tonight I want it to be different; I want us to be closer together as we have sex, so come to bed with me and stay the night with me here, this time."

Tom did not seem to object so the Commander led him from his punishment room into his private living quarters and into one of the bedrooms. There he stripped the young man totally naked and saw for the first time what a magnificent stud Tom truly was. Tom had a very muscular physique and was well endowed with that most important piece of male equipment which resided between the legs; Tom had, in fact, a truly magnificent cock, long and thick and, totally unexpected for an Englishman at that period, his cock had been beautifully circumcised, which drew attention to his large knob, set off by an excellent rim. All in all, Tom was sexually a highly desirable young man; the Commander was literally drooling as he pulled the young man into bed with him.

Well, the upshot was that the Commander could not keep his hands of Tom and spent the entire night with him exercising his own meat on Tom's arse until he could cum no more. It was, for the Commander, one of the best sexual encounters he had ever had.

But, as the Commander had foreseen, all good things must eventually come to an end and the liaison with Tom was no exception; but when it came, it was suddenly and abruptly without warning.

One Friday evening, Tom arrived as usual at the Commander's study, knocked and entered, but this time he was not alone; he was accompanied by a tall, well-built muscular young man, whom he introduced to the Commander as his friend, David Sykes.

The Commander looked at David and said laughingly: "Don't tell me. Tom, that you have brought me another candidate who wants his arse roasting."

"Oh, no sir, nothing at all like that at all; indeed, sir, quite the contrary. You see I wanted you to meet David, with whom I have become very friendly these last few weeks. David works as a farrier in Mr. Jenning's smithy on the edge of town and well, we two met a couple of months ago in the local pub and since then we have become very friendly, inseparable in fact. I am sure you know, sir, what I mean." concluded Tom, sheepishly, with a faint air of embarrassment.

The Commander could already see where this conversation was leading, but said nothing and allowed Tom to continue.

"Well, sir, it's like this, sir, as I was saying; Dave and I have become really very close, if you see what I mean, so much so that we are thinking of moving in together. You see, sir, to be frank, we have been lovers for the last two months and we now both want to be together on a regular basis. And, sir, since I met Dave, my masochistic urges, which are what brought you and me together, sir, have totally disappeared. You see, sir, now that Dave and I are having regular sex together, I no longer feel the need to have my arse beaten; that desire has totally vanished. And now that we are together, we are as equals, in that we both share identical sex experiences with each other. In other words, sir, it is now as you suggested, to me once some time ago, that Dave not only serves me but I do the same for him. And so, sir, both he and I feel totally fulfilled."

And so it would have gone on, had the Commander, who now understood completely the situation, not cut Tom short: "Tom, I am very happy for you that you have found a partner with whom you feel you can live your life to the full. I have been very happy with our unique relationship; you being beaten and fucked and I being the beater and the fucker, to put it very crudely. Ours cannot in any way be described as having been an idyllic relationship, but one which I, like you, have enjoyed enormously these past few months. I always knew that our time together would one day come to an end and that day seems now to have arrived; arrived somewhat abruptly, but arrived, nevertheless."

"Oh, sir, I am so sorry, sir, too have sprung this on you so suddenly, I really am, sir, but now that you know, I truly think that our relationship has to end and my Friday visits to your study have got to stop, I really do sir; I do hope, sir, that you understand. It's just that things have changed so much for me these last couple of months and I didn't know how to tell you what had happened. Don't worry, sir, about my making the birches; I'll still go on doing that as long as I am working here as head grounds-man. And as far as the bothy is concerned, if it's all right with you, I'll still keep the use of it and be there every day from eight until six, but next week, I am moving in with Dave in his rooms above the smithy, as we did not think it seemly that he move into the bothy with me, sir."

"Tom, go no further; it's all fine; you are a young man and you seem to seem to have found your partner in life, so you must do what you think is right. Dave, I do not know you, but you look like a decent sort of chap and I hope that you and Tom will be happy together. So, there it is; go with my blessing. But just one word of warning; the life you are contemplating together, which is based on a homosexual relationship, is, as I have repeatedly told Tom, strictly against the benighted laws of this land and if you are caught together, in what the law describes as "an unnatural act", then you risk being sent to gaol. So, boys, please, please, be discrete in what you do and don't flaunt your relationship in front of other people. Remember, the saying, "discretion is the better part of valour". Just keep that thought in mind."

To anyone who knew anything at all about the true character of Commander Pratt-Mainwaring, this speech was an eye-opener, for it showed that there was a softer side to him, when he wished to reveal it. It was clear that he had truly liked Tom and his extraordinary relationship with him, and now genuinely wished the two young men well. Tom was, in fact a truly decent and honest young man and the Commander had truly meant what he said about the pair of them. And so it was that the brief interlude between the Commander and his grounds man came to an abrupt end, happily with no acrimony.

Chapter 7

With the opening of the school now scheduled for September, the Commander had just too much work to allow the demise of his liaison with Tom Barraclough to detract him from his labours. He arranged for all the teaching staff and the eight warders to come to the school for a pre-term orientation session. On this occasion, Commander Pratt-Mainwaring made it abundantly clear to all present that he and he alone was in charge and that his orders were to be followed with no deviation. As he pointed out to those assembled, they would collectively be responsible for the education and well being of some 200 boys aged fourteen to twenty, or so he then thought, who, to say the least, were all in some way delinquent; boys who had not conformed to the normal code of conduct in the society in which they lived, and for that reason they have been sent to this institution, in an attempt to set them on the right path in life.

"I do not know if you are aware of the fact, but in its infinite wisdom, the Department of Education has decided to intern in this very school, the worst offenders who are presently distributed throughout this country in various other correctional establishments. Therefore, as our first intake this autumn, we are dealing not with the normal run of young offenders, who have been sentenced by the courts to a spell in an approved school, but what might well be described as the dregs of juvenile delinquency; that, gentlemen, is what we are going to have to contend with."

"These boys, in general." he went on, "Are the worst young rebels against society; tear-aways, who have no respect for the law or for the people around them and as such must be under constant control and supervision. They have to be taught to toe the line of what is generally considered acceptable behaviour in this country. If they so much as deviate by an inch from the straight and narrow, if they break the rules in any way, then they will be severely punished. I am myself a great believer in the old maxim, "spare the rod and spoil the child" and that will be our guiding light in this establishment as long as I am in charge. So, all of you, please forget any thoughts you may have of gentle rehabilitation: this school will be run on lines of a military establishment; the cane and birch will be used, without question, on any boy who needs correction. And when I say used, I mean applied with vigour to the miscreant's naked buttocks. If a boy is to be beaten, then it must be thoroughly and it must hurt. A few light taps with a cane are totally unacceptable in the environment in which we find ourselves today."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds