A View to a Thrill

As his father's footsteps faded Jimmy suddenly noticed that his mother was giggling. He glanced down at her and saw she was staring up at him with a huge smile on her face. Before he could say anything she leaned in and kissed his limp dick then struggled to her feet and planted a quick kiss on his lips before walking slowly to the door. When she reached it she turned and winked.

"Guess I owe you one," she whispered then left.

Jimmy sat there shaking, wondering what would have happened if his mom hadn't locked the door. Glancing out the window he saw Greg pumping into his mother as she knelt on the bed on all fours. Even the sight of her huge pendulous breasts swinging freely under her did nothing to restore the rigidity to his shriveled cock.

Before heading downstairs Carol went into Penny's old room and grabbed some of the magazines still lying on the dresser. When she reached the main floor her husband came out of their bedroom and asked where she'd been. Showing him the magazines she told him that she'd got caught up browsing through them in Penny's room. The look on his face told her he'd bought her lie. It also told her that he was interested in more than idle conversation.

"You know I like it when you wear that," he said as his eyes roamed up and down her body.

"Thanks," she muttered praying he wouldn't notice the tiny trickle of her juice creeping down the inside of her left thigh.

"Want to have a repeat of the other night?" he asked, a lecherous grin spreading on his face.

"Not tonight dear, I have a splitting headache," she said as she went past him into the bedroom shutting the door behind her.

Charles groaned then went into the family room and plopped down on the couch. Grabbing the TV remote he began to search for something to watch. The ringing of the phone interrupted his browsing. Answering it he listened for a minute then asked a few questions before hanging up. Another groan escaped his lips as he went back to surfing through the channels.

Carol woke Saturday morning to the sound of her husband opening and closing dresser drawers. Opening her eyes she saw him loading clothes into an open suitcase sitting on the bed. Her first thought was he'd figured out that she had been upstairs doing nasty things with their son last night. Fear clutched at her. She still loved her husband and didn't want to lose him even if he no longer satisfied her sexual needs.

"What's going on?" she mumbled, a tremor in her voice.

Charles glanced at her and apologized for waking her so early on Saturday. He explained that the office had called and needed him to fly out to Boston to handle a crisis. When he told her he'd be gone for three or four days he saw a look of relief flood her face.

"I thought you were leaving me," Carol whispered when she saw the puzzled look on his face.

Laughing Charles locked the suitcase and placed it near the door before going over and sitting on the edge of the bed. He kissed her lightly on the lips and reassured her that him leaving her was never going to happen. In the back of his mind he prayed that she didn't suspect he was taking his secretary Marsha with him to Boston. He would have a hard time explaining why he had booked only one room for both of them. Giving her another kiss he stood and headed to the door, a slight chubby rising in his pants. Turning to give her one last wave he saw her throw the covers off and spread her legs invitingly.

"Want a quickie before you go?" she whispered in a seductive tone.

Charles gazed at the soft tuft of brown curls covering her mound and groaned. The sound of a car's horn broke the spell he was under.

"Sorry honey cabs here. Love ya," he said then picked up his suitcase and slipped out the door.

Groaning Carol ran a fingertip through her slit and was surprised to feel that she was still wet. Another groan, one of frustration, issued from her lips as she yanked the covers back over herself then turned on her side and went back to sleep. Three hours later she groggily made her way to the kitchen and turned on the coffee pot. As she waited for it to brew she wondered if Jimmy was up. By the time she poured her second cup she figured that he was either still sleeping or was gone somewhere. She told herself that as soon as he showed up she'd let him know that what had happened last night could never happen again. Not because it was wrong, but because she didn't want their lives ruined because she was sexually starved.

Jimmy had woken when the car's horn blew outside. He had no idea why someone would be honking so early in the morning but stopped wondering about it when his bladder told him it needed relieving. As he stood holding his cock in his hand pissing he realized that it was sticky from last nights activity. A smile stretched his lips as he climbed into the shower to rinse off. Leaving his boxers on the floor he padded back into his room and crawled back into bed. Two hours later he woke again but didn't want to go downstairs where he would run into his father, at least not yet anyway. Picking up his phone he shot off a short text to Greg and was surprised when he received one right back.

Carol finished her coffee and went to shower before getting ready for the day. When she finished she stepped into her bedroom and instead of getting dressed she threw on a pale pink floor length silk robe. There really wasn't any hurry to get started on the housework she told herself. Going back into the kitchen she treated herself to a third cup of coffee and sat enjoying the peace and quiet. By eleven-thirty she was getting tired of waiting for her son to show up so she could explain things to him. Curiosity got the better of her though so she made her way up the stairs to see if he was even home.

Jimmy lay on his bed naked, the blankets kicked to the floor. He placed his phone on the bed next to him because his thumbs were getting sore from texting with Greg. Placing an arm over his eyes he lay there letting his mind drift off. The image of his mom sucking his dick sprang to the front of his brain causing his cock to slowly fill out.

Carol reached the top of the stairs and noticed her son's door was open. He must have left already she figured until she rounded the threshold. She let out a soft gasp when she saw him lying out on his bed totally naked. The room was just light enough for her to make out his semi erect cock laying on his abdomen pointing toward his belly button. Wanting him to get up she went around the bed and raised his blinds flooding the room with bright light.

Jimmy lifted his arm from his eyes just enough to see who was in his room. His mom had her back to him so he lowered his arm back across his eyes and pretended to be asleep all too aware that she'd have a perfect view of his cock. That thought caused his dick to start to expand even more.

Carol blinked at the light then slowly turned around. Her heart skipped a beat as her eyes settled on her son's thickening cock. Unable to take her eyes off it she watched it get bigger and bigger as her pussy grew wetter and wetter.

"This is so wrong," she whispered, unable and unwilling to stop herself from kneeling on the bed and leaning over enough so she could run the tip of her tongue along the underside of his hard young shaft.

Jimmy tried as hard as he could to pretend to be asleep, but when his mother's tongue reached the sensitive head of his cock he couldn't hold back the moan of pleasure that came pouring out of his mouth.

Startled Carol sat back on her haunches and stared wide-eyed at her son's face. His eyes were staring back at hers unblinking.

"Oh God baby, I don't know what came over me," she exclaimed.

Jimmy grabbed his cock by the base and lifted up until it was pointing toward the ceiling.

"Please don't stop Mom," he implored her as he reached up and ran his hand softly up and down her upper arm.

The look on his face melted her heart. Powerless to deny him she reached out and took hold of his shaft holding him upright as she slowly leaned back down. She heard his breath catch in his throat when her lips curled around the purple knob of his cock.

He watched mesmerized as his mother's lips drew closer and closer to his cock. When they finally covered the mushroomed head he felt like he couldn't breathe. For a split second his breath caught in his throat just before he let out a long drawn out sigh. He'd never felt such intense pleasure as he was feeling now. Bunching his pillow under his head he watched amazed as his mother took more and more of his cock into her mouth. Lifting the arm closest to her he began to rub her back while slowly sliding his hand downward until he was rubbing the soft globe of her ass through the silky material of her robe.

She felt his hand land on her back and creep lower. When he reached her ass the tips of his fingers slid through the crack between her cheeks sending a shiver up and down her spine. She knew what was going to happen; they'd already gone too far to stop now. Leaning up she undid the tie that held her robe closed and shrugged it off her shoulders. Glancing at him she saw the look of hunger she used to see on his father's face. Before she could inch over and straddle his hips he sat up and pushed her onto her back then slid in along side her.

He didn't think it was possible but when she took off her robe his cock grew even harder than it was. His eyes drank in her beauty. With the sunlight coming in from the window behind her it appeared as if her whole being glowed. He stared in awe at the way her firm breasts stood out on her chest, their light brown nipples stiff and pointy as if begging to be sucked. Sitting up he gently pushed her on her back then bent over and clamped his lips around the closest one. He felt her tremble as he worked his mouth from one taut nipple to the other while running his hand down her abdomen until he felt the soft down of her pubic hair. Desperately wanting to please her he began to kiss his way down her body. When he was low enough he reached down and spread her legs then shuffled up and over until he was lying between her thighs, his mouth just inches away from her pussy. The musk pouring off her rose up his nostrils stirring a desire in him like he'd never had before. Placing his hands along her silky smooth hips he lowered his mouth and began to run his tongue over her clit causing her ass to lift up and down on the bed.

As her son's mouth closed on her cunt she felt her stomach flutter and her pussy contract. It had been ages since someone had eaten her. For some reason the knowledge that it was her son giving her so much pleasure seemed to enhance the effect his tongue was having on her. With each stroke of his tongue on her tortured clitoris she felt herself heading toward the ultimate orgasm. When it hit she almost passed out from its intensity.

"Oh shit! Fuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkk," she hollered unable to control her bucking.

Jimmy couldn't hold on as her ass rose and fell on the bed wildly. Jamming his mouth onto her pussy he rode out her orgasm as best he could while her screams of ecstasy flooded his ears. As her bucking began to subside he glanced up and saw her looking at him through glazed eyes. Rising to his hands and knees he slowly crawled up until he was hovering over her, his hands placed just above her shoulders and the tip of his cock brushing against her sensitive clit. Her eyes stared up at him unblinking as he felt her reach between them and guide his cock to her opening. With a gentle push of his hips the head of his cock sank into her causing both of them to moan aloud, completely unaware of the pair of eyes watching them from the doorway.

Penny had arrived with a load of laundry, but when she entered the house the unmistakable sound of a woman screaming out with pleasure caused her eyes to dart toward the top of the stairs. Thinking she could catch her brother getting laid she silently crept up the stairs until she was standing just outside his room, the fact that she hadn't seen her mom never entering her mind. Leaning against the wall she leaned in until she could peek around the doorjamb. Her breath caught in her throat and her mind refused to acknowledge what her eyes were seeing. There on the bed her brother was crawling up her mother his huge cock fully erect. Without even knowing she was doing it her hand slipped under the short skirt she was wearing and began to massage her mound. She had to bite back the whimper that threatened to gush out as the scene before her played out.

Jimmy slowly pushed more of his cock into his mother, her heat surrounding him in a cocoon of slick velvety pressure. Slowly he pushed forward until all of his cock slid into the tight channel of her cunt. Lovingly staring at her face he watched her eyes roll back and her mouth open in a silent scream.

Carol felt her son's cock push deeper and deeper into her stretched pussy afraid she wouldn't be able to take it all. By the time she felt his balls snuggle against her ass she almost passed out from the sheer joy of being filled so full. Reaching her hands up she cupped his face and gazed into his eyes. She could feel his cock throbbing inside her.

"Fuck me baby," she whispered.

Jimmy's lust boiled over from her words. He began to take long slow strokes fighting the youthful urge to hammer her cunt mercilessly. The sensations running through him were beyond anything he'd ever felt before. When he felt her legs wrap around him he couldn't control himself. Soon his thrusting became harder until he was pounding into her with enough force they actually bounced up from the mattress a few times.

"Yes...yes...yes..." Carol chanted as her son's balls slapped against her upturned ass.

"I love you Mom," Jimmy shouted as he desperately tried to hold back the release he felt coming.

Carol felt her pussy begin to tighten around her son's throbbing cock as he plowed relentlessly into her depths. The intensity of her approaching orgasm built until it burst like a collapsing dam sending her senses reeling. Reaching her arms around him she pulled his body down on hers and ground her hips upward taking as much of his cock into her as she could.

"I'm cumming," she screamed just as she felt her son's cock twitch violently and fill her with his thick hot sperm.

"Uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh," Jimmy groaned as he felt his balls empty into his mother's soaked pussy.

Penny could hear the squishy sounds coming from her mother's cunt as she watched her brother pump a few more times into her before collapsing. Fearful that they would notice her peering around the corner she turned and fled down the stairs. Her heart was hammering in her chest as she jumped into her car and took off down the street.

When their breathing finally returned to normal Jimmy slipped out of Carol with an audible plop and propped himself up against his headboard. Carol turned on her side and rested her head on his chest letting her fingers dance lightly over his abdomen. Neither knew what to say. The chime of an incoming text on his phone suddenly interrupted their thoughts. Looking around they discovered they had been lying on the phone the whole time. Picking it up Jimmy held it so both could read what it said.

"Oh shit," they both said as they read: Bravo dude. Mom wants to know when the next show is!

Glancing out the window they saw Greg and Nancy Norton sitting at the foot of the bed. Greg had his phone in his hands and Nancy had Greg's limp cock in one of hers while she smeared globs of cum around her drooping huge tits with her other one. The smiles on their faces stretched from ear to ear.

Knowing they were caught Carol said, "I guess if we get to watch them then it's only fair we return the favor."

"What's fair is fair," Jimmy replied placing his hand on his mother's tit.

Carol glanced at Jimmy then took his phone and typed in: soon

Penny made it less than a block away before she was forced to pull over, unable to concentrate on the road. Visions of her mother and brother fucking clogged her brain. Reaching down between her thighs she felt how wet her panties were and moaned, the mental image of her brother's big cock fresh in her mind. She'd only moved into her dorm room so she could have sex whenever she wanted. Finding out that she could have gotten it at home all along ticked her off.

"If Mom can do it, so can I," she said aloud.

A smile formed on her lips as she put the car in gear and made a u-turn, the thought of her brother's big cock sliding in and out of her bald pussy sending shivers of delight up her spine.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds