A Visit to Family

"Oh gods yes, yes fuck me in the arse I want your cock deep inside my arse split me open god yes fuck me hard now shove your fat cock all the way up my arse and fuck it."

My mother the whore gasped out in pain at the feel of his big hard prick entering her tight brown fleshy arse hole as I watched I pressed one of the tips of my fingers onto my very erect hot throbbing clitty and instantly a fire shot through me, my whole body started to tremble and shake as hot liquids spurted out of my hot throbbing cunt and run over my fingers as I frigged myself like never before. The feeling was so intense and mind blowing that I didn't want it to stop even though my knickers were now soaking wet with my own cum and I could feel it starting to run down my legs. The mere sight of my uncle fucking my mums arse was such a turn on and so erotic that I begun to fantasize and wonder what it would be like to be fucked by my own uncle, his big throbbing cock buried deep inside my tight cunt while I went up and down on it, still gasping and sobbing for breath I continued to cum over my hand.

I opened my eyes and gazed at the scene in front of me in sheer amazement, my mum moved so that the still hard prick was out of her arse and she turned around straight away getting down to his groin and sucking his cum dripping cock straight into her open mouth gobbling him intensely while my uncle started to groan out in pleasure and finally unloaded all his hot sticky slimy spunk into mums sucking mouth. I continued watching as the dollops of thick creamy spunk run out of her mouth and down her chin. The sight pushed me over the edge yet again as I started on the road of no return, my eyes closed, as I had another massive orgasm needing to bite my lower lip to stop myself screaming with the intense pleasure of sexual finalization. As I hit my peak I saw uncle Peter take his still spurting prick out of mums mouth and sprays the rest of his spunk over her face and breasts, I gasped at the intensity of my orgasm which subsided just as I saw my mother open her mouth to catch the last spurts of uncle Peter's hot sticky spunk and then swallow it all before finally scooping up the remnants of his seed off of her face and breasts with her fingers and then licked and sucked them clean. The sight was so hot, I surprised myself as I took my own fingers out of my dripping wet cunt and for the first time ever put them in my mouth to suck them clean as my cum still continued to run out of my fuck hole and down my legs. I found the taste of my own cum pleasant even moreish, it was thick, sticky and surprisingly sweet, it pleased me and I smiled at the thought of uncle Peter sucking on my quim and begging for more. I decide there was a need to disappear before I was seen and also to clean up; creeping silently away I headed for my bedroom.

Once in my room I lay down on my bed exhausted. I was just plucking up the energy to go and have a shower when I heard mum and my uncle Peter coming up the stairs.

"Well what room would you like to see first?" I heard mum asking.

"You must know by now what room I'm most interested in being in all alone with you Elaine especially after watching that gorgeous cunny of yours winking at me coming up the stairs. All I want to know right now is where's the nearest room where I can enjoy a bit more of what you have to offer?"

From the conversation they were having it was pretty obvious where this was heading, the session downstairs had ignited their sexual appetite what has so far taken place had not been enough to quench their desire for each other. There was a lot of giggling, on mum's part, and then she tried to speak seriously.

"Come on Peter you can't want it again so soon, with you around I wouldn't get much done around the house. Anyway we shouldn't be doing this at all, it's so wrong you've caught me at a vulnerable time, you're a dirty randy bastard with brain inside his cock."

"Yes Elaine and you loved it, sucking my cock like an expert slut I know you want more of it."

"Okay fair enough it's too late to go back now the deed is done and yes I loved it. I haven't let myself completely go like that for a long, long time and I haven't felt a real cock inside me for months. I know I'm being a complete slut letting my own brother-in-law fuck me but right now I don't care and I'd love to find out just what else have you got in store for me is that what you wanted to hear? "

My sister in law was obviously up for anything now, the lack of full blown sex and the thought that maybe the reason her husband had strayed was that she wasn't give him what he wanted in the sack had turned her into the hottest fuck, willing to do anything to sexually please and I was the lucky recipient of this newly acquired willingness. She led me to her bedroom giggling like a teenager and still pretending that it was all my idea. Once inside we stripped and got on the bed, I made sure the door was left slightly ajar hoping the commotion would stir Hazel's curiosity and she would come to spy on more of the action. The thought of being watched added a new dimension but knowing it was daughter watching mother added a multiple of ten to the excitement level. I wanted Hazel to see everything and be so turned on that her cunt would dictate what happened once I had her to myself. I was sure that she would keep all she had seen to herself for the sake of her parent's marriage and the family unit and shyness at talking to my brother about the whole thing.

Elaine and I were soon on the bed in a 69 with me on top, my semi hard cock fully inserted inside Elaine's hot mouth my balls resting on her chin, as she played with my meat her tongue running along the length and under the rim of the head while I licked her clit with my tongue and finger fucked her arse, which after the early fucking it had received was still receptive enough to enable me to use two fingers on it. My other hand was busy on her squelching cunt; I used three of my long hard digits to pump deep inside her slippery fuck channel. Elaine moved her head, releasing my cock from her mouth as I felt her pull my arse cheeks apart and then the warm wetness as she begun to run her tongue along my anal crevice. I loved the wonderful feel of her hot wet tongue as it licked me there sending every nerve ending into spasm and making my cock quickly revive until it was so hard it almost hurt.

I briefly looked up and was thrilled to see Hazel's reflection in one of the many mirrors in the room. She was still dressed but her tiny knickers were around her ankles while both her hands were stuffed between her legs moving in and out of her virgin cunt like pistons a look of sheer wanton greedy lust emblazoned on her youthful face. The sight was just fantastically erotic as I watched her move hand to mouth to suck off the pussy juice dripping from her delicate fingers. My cock lurched forward as I watched at the same time her mother grasps my meat and hungrily pulled it to her mouth, I could feel the heat as the head of my shaft entered her facial fuck hole and I pushed my cock deep inside her oral cavern chocking her briefly. Once she became accustomed to my pole violating her throat she gorged on it like some famished wolf as I thrust in and out of her mouth pushing the whole length deep inside her throat while my fingers fucked her orifices without mercy. I had by now filled her cunt with four fingers stretching her to the limit while my other hand pummelled her tight arse hole with two fat fingers. Finally I couldn't take anymore my cum was ready to surface and I quickened my bucking fucking her mouth with a vengeance as I exploded for the second time that day inside her mouth, she greedily guzzled down my seed not stopping for a second as she drained my fluids while I continued to frig her faster and faster wanting her to cum and pleased with my efforts when she eventually screamed with her own explosive climax.

"AAAAHHHH... YESSSS... OOOOOHHH... AAAAHHHH... YOUUU... LOVE...

EATINGGG... CUUUNTTT... YESSSS... GODDD... YESSSS... AAAHHHH...

GOODDD... EATTT... MEEE... YESSS... AAAHHHHH... FUCCKKKK... YESSS...

IIMM CUMMMINGGG... AAAHHHHHH... OOOOHHH... AAAHHHH... "

Her thick cum gushed out of her and I tried to catch as much as I could in my mouth and swallow this heavenly rare nectar, gorging myself on her.

The sound of a car pulling up made us disengage in record time; we quickly dressed and tried to make ourselves presentable neither of us wishing the men in Elaine's life to see us or even suspect what had taken place.

Once dressed I quickly rushed down the stairs and met the men of the house in the yard, hopping to gain sometime before their entry into the house so that Elaine had the opportunity to make her self presentable. There was a lot of commission in the yard as they had come back with a big fiery black stallion, which my brother wanted to cover the mare he owned, and it was bucking and refusing to leave the horse box. Eventually we managed to get the big horse out of the box and take it to the stable. My brother hadn't changed that much in 5 years, he was slightly shorter than me, 5'9", and was a few pounds overweight. The boys on the other hand had grown a lot taller both over 6', with well toned muscular bodies and handsome with their dark brown hair and clear blue eyes, you could tell they were brothers just by looking at them, Tom was the older of the two he was 23 now and Lee was 21.We chatted about this and that, the boys all excited with their return to the UK and their future plans while in contrast my brother was more silent on what the future might entail. We went in doors and had dinner in the big dinning room. Elaine seemed to be making a special effort with John and a lot of wine was had by one and all. I had the impression that Elaine felt they were quits; John had been unfaithful, well now she had allowed another man to take her and men would still found her hot and attractive if his own brother was anything to go by.

I couldn't of course help but notice that Hazel was very quite, she had now changed her clothes to a skirt and blouse neither of which left much to the imagination and I found myself involuntarily looking her up and down and thinking what a perfect body she had and how I'd love to fuck her. After dinner we sat to watch TV and I asked her to come to me and fill me in on what she had been up to. She hesitated briefly and for an instant I thought perhaps what she had witnessed me doing to her mother earlier may have turned her against me but to my delight the hesitation vanished quickly and Hazel promptly sat on my lap just like she used to as a child, only now I could feel the hotness emanating from her crutch as she moved from side to side while speaking to me, making my cock hard as it soon begun to weep with pre-cum. The thought of her young pussy slowly dripping its nectar inside my mouth made my cock jerk and I knew she could by now feel my manhood as she pushed down harder with her young tight arse at the same time rubbing my hard cock with her bum. My nostrils soon detected the scent of her virgin cunt as it begun secreting nature's lubrication in readiness for the penetration of a cock it was so desperate to have. Hazel's actions left me in little doubt that she knew exactly what she was doing to me and more importantly my by then throbbing cock, it was her way of giving me the come on.

It was soon time to go to bed, unfortunately for me, Elaine told Hazel to go up first as she had a lot of chores the following day. I could sense that Elaine may have been more than a bit jealous of seeing her daughter sitting on my lap for so long grinding my cock. Hazel moved her head around and I felt her soft young lips on mine her sweet breath welcoming, I wasn't positive but it seemed her your tongue gently run quickly across my lips, I wanted to kiss her fully to taste the pleasure of innocence but she was quickly off my lap and turning to her parents exaggeratedly bend down from the waist to kiss her mother and father, knowing full well the move would expose her firm arse with the thong stuck between her anal crevice and the dampness of the tiny almost non existent material which barely covered her cunt, one fat juicy labia sticking out of either side of the tiny under garment. I had a sudden impulse to kneel behind her and cover her whole quim with my mouth and feast myself on her young flesh and fresh virgin juices. I of course had to resist the temptation and would have to wait for another opportunity to present itself when we would hopefully be alone.

The next morning, I came downstairs to find that Elaine and my brother had to go out for the day and my nephews had gone to begin work on the 60 acre field, which meant they would be gone all day. The atmosphere was sexually charged as Hazel brushed against me at every opportunity as she moved around the kitchen to make my breakfast. She was dressed in a floral design blouse which stretched over her heaving bosom, her young firm tits were clearly defined, a lack of a bra obvious, the nipples were erect pushing the material away from themselves their darker red colour and that of her reddish brown areola contrasting with the rest of the breast and both clearly visible through the thin material endeavouring to cover them. The skirt she wore was short and very tight, her firm arse seeming to jut out, as I recalled how she had sat on my cock the previous evening rubbing herself against my stiff cock. The though even then made my cock come to life like a basking python stretching. I almost grabbed her there and then wanting to throw her on the kitchen table, much like what I had done to her mother the previous day, and fuck her brains but somehow resisted the temptation settling on just flirting with her to see whether she would be prepared to make the next move.

I asked about her boyfriends and was please to discover from the replies that she was still very much a virgin. Hazel told me she had various chores and asked me if I'd like to accompany her on her rounds of the farm, I of course jumped at the chance hoping that an opportunity would present itself to me and I'd get to eat her sexy tight pussy, the thought of which made my cock throb and a picture of her sucking on her cum dripping fingers from the previous day flashed through my mind. We wandered around the farm as she carried out her chores and she made sure that I got a good eyeful of everything she had to offer. The views she gave me, while trying not to be too obvious but failing miserably, kept my cock constantly hard, she even managed, by standing on one of the fences bending over to feed the chickens, to give me a good long look at her thong which clearly cut into her cunt so that it was divide in two equal parts as the tiny materials dug inside the slit and her sex glistened with wetness as the material had been strategically placed, whether by design or accidentally I'm not sure, so that it must have been rubbing against her clit as she moved about doing her work.

Finally we arrived at the stable, the stallion was there with the mare and his cock hang down like a massive drain pipe all hard and ready to penetrate and fertilize the mare. I saw my niece looking down at this huge cock and our eyes meet, she slowly and deliberately licked her lips seductively and I took this as a very clear sign that it was now up to me to take the initiative.

"Gosh that's a huge dong; I suppose you see this sort of thing all the time, Hazel. Do you enjoy the farm life and seeing all these things around everyday?" I didn't give her a chance to respond or question what I meant, instead I carried on, "Being so young and inexperienced in these things and looking at that huge cock I wander what effect it has on you."

I moved to the stallion and reached down gently grasping the huge pipe, "God its rock hard, I'm sure the mare will really enjoy this won't she Hazel?" I say making light of the comment with a laugh and a wink.

She looked at me her face red but not moving away or saying anything to stop my insinuations all this a betrayal of her willingness to at least talk more on the subject. She hesitantly moved a small step nearer. That's when I knew she was mine for the taking. I took her hand in mine and moved it down to the stallions cock, "Have you felt a nice hard cock before Hazel?" I asked her placing her hand on the firm animal flesh, as she shook her pretty head to confirm she had never felt a cock before. I made her hand rub up and down the huge length of the stallion as it snorts as if to say he was enjoying the sensation. Hazel looks up at me and I can see the hungry longing in her twinkling eyes as I bend down and kiss her, gently at first and then savagely, violently even with a sudden urgency full of the passion I felt for her. Forcing my tongue deep inside her sweet tasting mouth I explored every inch of her oral temple while my hand moves down to her young firm breasts, ripping away the flimsy material which covered them, the buttons popping some flying off in all directions, rescuing her beautiful orbs from their captivity.

I lay in bed with my cheeks of my arse still burning from feeling my uncle Peters hard prick pressed up against them while I had sat on his lap, if he had taken his hard prick out there and then, I think I would have let him put it up me, as I was that far gone with wanting him, even though my mum and dad were in the same room. I was so turned on and wet by what I had witnessed today that I would have happily allowed my two older brothers, my dad and Uncle Peter to fuck me all night long. I closed my eyes and pushed my hand inside my knickers as I got a flash back of my mum and uncle Peter together, she certainly liked her hot wet cunt sucked, I was now thinking of uncle Peters mouth going down on my mum making me feel jealous. There was some confusion in my mind, which at first shocked my senses, surely this wasn't right. I pictured my self with my head buried in between mums splayed legs eating her hairy pussy as her cum gushed out of her, while uncle Peter went down on me his mouth closing around my hairless cunt and sucking my juices out his tongue wiggling around deep inside my body. The rights or wrongs of my imaginings went out of the window. My fingers drive further and deeper inside my hot wet cunt wriggling around and sending wafts of pleasure tingling throughout my young body. Then I hear the sound of my mother in the other bedroom gasping as dad starts to give her a good fucking, the greedy bitch must have been so turned on from getting fucked earlier she was now letting dad give her a going after all this time. With the moans of my mothers erotic gasps and screams ringing in my ears I felt myself go over the top and I stifled my screams as I flooded, my hot juices running over my hand as I pictured uncle Peters huge hard prick driving in and out of mums cunt but soon it's my cunt I imagine him fucking. I finger fucked myself several times, each time finishing off by gorging myself on the sweet cum that covered my fingers, until finally exhausted I slept like a log.

The very next day I woke up really excited, mum and dad left for the day, they had to go into town to sort some business out and wouldn't be back until late, while my brothers had already gone to the top field, which left just me and Uncle Peter. I got ready, going through my wardrobe I decided on wearing as little clothing and just enough to get away with without making it completely obvious that I desperately wanted to be fucked. I choose a skirt that I'd owned for a couple of years, during which I had shot up and filled out a bit, so the skirt which was originally about 6 t0 7 inches above the knee was now almost 9 inches above the knee which meant that at the slightest bending of my body I exposed my arse. The blouse I choose was made of a flimsy, almost transparent material, and ordinarily I would have worn a bra underneath it as without one my breasts were clearly visible, in fact even the contrasting colours of my nipples and areola could be clearly seen. I had picked up a bra to wear but changed my mind. I wanted him to see what was on offer and drive him crazy with desire. I put on some make up and then a pair of flimsy thongs that were really tight and cut into my cunt and arse like tooth floss, the sensation of the skimpy material rubbing against my clit as I moved soon had my pussy dripping.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds