• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Visit To My Sister-In-Law Ch. 01

A Visit To My Sister-In-Law Ch. 01

I should start by mentioning that I have always had a thing for my sister-in-law. She's about five years younger than my wife Jane, who is two years younger than I. Susan, my sil, is a fairly petite blonde. She's slender, with long legs, an ok ass and very small breasts. She's actually quite intelligent, although many think of her as the typical "dumb blond".

My fantasy come true started with my being asked to attend a conference for my company. It was a late request when the original attendee had a personal matter to attend to. When I mentioned the trip to my wife, she was disappointed, but said, "You'll be thirty minutes from Susan, maybe you can get by to see them?" (Susan is married to a workaholic and has two wonderful children). My wife had no idea how much I would like to do just that. We didn't have a chance to see the too often, so I was always left to my fantasies.

At Jane's suggestion, I called Susan and told her about my trip. She was thrilled and insisted I stay with her family. "We're only ten minutes from your convention! And the kids would love to see you!" She exclaimed. "But Ted (her husband) will be away. He's leaving tomorrow for Dallas." She said. I told her how I'd love to stay with them and was sorry Ted wouldn't be there. I was secretly thrilled!

I arrived at the airport and as I made my way to baggage Susan was there to greet me. She ran up and gave me a great hug. She was wearing shorts and a halter. The shorts did a nice job of highlighting her long tanned legs. She had no bra on under the halter, which was open in the back. Being so small-chested, this wasn't a problem. But I loved feeling her hard nipples pressing against me. It was an innocent hug, on her part, but I made sure it lasted as long as possible. "Ummm, it's soo good to see you!" she said, giving me permission to interpret that my way. "The kids are in school, so why don't we get your bags and get you settled at the house. The pools open, so we can relax out there until the kids get home. Ok?" she asked. I told her I thought that sounded great.

On the ride home I couldn't help but catch glimpses of her beautiful legs as her shorts exposed even more of her sexy thighs. I think she caught me a couple times and I swear she smiled. As we drove I could also look across to her and with the sun at the right angle, see through her halter the outlines of her tiny breasts and pert nipples. I was in heaven!

We arrived home and she told me to follow her up the stairs to the guest room. I got a great view of her ass as she led the way up the stairs. Having never been in their house before, she showed me around. The guest bedroom was just down the hall from the master bedroom. The children's rooms were on the third floor along with a playroom. This was quite a house! As she showed me the master bedroom, I commented on the Jacuzzi and glass shower for two. "You and Ted must enjoy those?" I suggested, but she didn't reply, her eyes looked downward. Ok, I thought, problems? She perked right back up though and took me into my room. "I hope you like the bed." She said and seemed a little embarrassed when I replied "Aside from being in it alone, it will be fine". I think she blushed at the sexual reference.

"Why don't you unpack and I'll meet you out on the deck, the pool will do you good!" I agreed and was stunned to walk out a few minutes later to see her in a fairly skimpy two-piece suit. She was still in great shape despite two children. "Wow you look great Susan!" I said, making it clear that I meant it. Again she blushed and said "I'm just a middle-aged housewife, don't be silly!"

We lounged on the deck, sharing a drink and pleasant conversation. We swam a bit and I tried to playfully grab her a few times. She didn't seem to resist. I got a look at her sexy, girl next-door body any chance I had, and I wasn't to concerned with getting caught. Finally I offered to put lotion on her and she accepted. She lie on her stomach, her bottom slightly pulled into her ass. I started on her shoulders and she moaned. I worked my way down, rubbing and kneading as I went as slowly as I could get away with. When I got towards her bottom, I paused. She instinctively spread her legs a bit and seemed to raise her ass up just a little. I worked my hands around her thighs and down her legs as she mentioned how good it felt. It was all I could do not to grab her and ravish her sexually right then! I was so horny and hard! She turned her head as I worked my way down her legs and whispered a sweet "Thanks." And as she did, she got a clear view of my now fully engorged 7". There was no hiding it. She seemed to let here eyes linger on it for a moment them smiled and put her head back down. Damn! What now?

I finished putting lotion on her legs and went to my chaise when she said, "Now it's my turn to do you." If she only knew how incredibly sexy those words sounded! I lay on my stomach and she said "No. Let me do your front." She said it in a way that was very cool, almost stern. She knew what she was doing. Realizing my hard on was going to be impossible to hide, and not really wanting to hide it anyway, I rolled over. Then she continued to shock me as she swung one leg over me and straddled me as though she were going to ride me, or pin me – either one of which would be ok with me! She looked directly into my eyes as she poured lotion into her tiny hand, but such erotic long fingers. She rubbed the lotion around as she lowered herself on to my pelvis. She smiled slightly, knowingly and leaned forward to do my chest. As she started rubbing her hands over me, she was very slowly, very erotically, grinding my hardness with her pussy. I was going crazy! She continued to look me right in the eyes as she did this when she finally whispered, "I want you. I've always found you attractive, but you have me so incredibly horny right now I can't wait! I saw you looking at me, I know you want me, and I want you – now!"

With that, she pressed her lips to mine and before I knew it our tongues were exploring each other at a feverish pace. I found my hand had unconsciously moved to grab her ass, pulling her to match her grind and our kisses.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Visit To My Sister-In-Law Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 638 milliseconds