A Waiting Room with a View

Like some half-clad figure from Greek mythology, Beth marched through the doorway. With a final shake of her bare fanny, she was in the room, the door swinging shut behind her.

When I started to emerge from the erotic trance I was in, I became aware of two things. First, that the erection I had sported for the better part of the last hour was showing no signs of weakening; and second, that I was happy as only a man whose fantasies had come true could be. Watching my lovely wife parading around naked in public and being seen by other men filled me with feelings of excitement, lust, embarrassment, pride, humiliation and satisfaction. I was experiencing the richness of life; with its' endless wealth of conflicting emotions!

As I sat there musing, my eyes never left the door of Beth's exam room, imagining her behind it and waiting for her next display, which I had now come to expect on a regular basis. Minutes passed, and I began to realize that the show, I mean the exam, might finally be at an end. Sure enough, with a click of the latch the door opened and my wife emerged, fully clothed. It was sort of a shock to see her with her clothes on, as we had gotten used to seeing her in the nude.

She strode across the waiting room with a smile and reclaimed her seat next to me. I gave her a wink and we sat there together, husband and wife, as if nothing unusual had happened. I looked down at my wife's bare ankles, between her black shoes and the neatly tailored hem of her gray slacks, and the strangeness of the last hour washed over me again. I marveled at how just minutes ago, those same attractive shoes were all that she had on.

Sitting there, I became aware of the appreciative glances Beth was getting from some of the other men and women in the room. I supposed that many of the men were thinking about how they now "knew" her, having seen her most private parts. Perhaps they were just struck, as was I, by the amazing contrast between a woman's body clothed and nude. Whatever their thoughts, I was certain that they would never forget this day; and would always have the image of my naked Beth, to conjure up and do with as they pleased.

I suppose I couldn't begrudge them their memories; after all, I got to go home with the star of the show!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds