A Walk on the Beach

"I'm sorry, but I really don't think that tickling is a part of ravishing." She complained.

"Well, if ravishing doesn't suit you, we can take a break and come back to it. So, why don't you tell me a bit about yourself; like, how old are you, where do you live, what's your major in school, what do you want to do with your life? You know, little things like that." I said, still doing my best to keep her mind off that creep of a boyfriend.

"Oh ... OK then, I'm twenty – just turned twenty last month." She said, starting to comply with my request, but I interrupted her.

"Whoa, hand me your glass." I told her.

"It's not empty – I've slowed down, honest." She said.

"But, you're not twenty-one, it's illegal in this state, so I can't let you drink." I said.

"Hey, now that's not fair ... and it's all your fault; you're the one plying me with liquor to get me drunk so you can ravish me." She protested, playfully.

"Well ... alright, but if any cops show up to raid the place, I'll say you brought the booze with you." She giggled and took another drink, which did finish her glass.

"Well, here's my glass now, but you have to fill it for me." She said.

The ice was gone, so I got up to go to the kitchen for more. I returned and poured more bourbon in both glasses, as mine was empty too. I was about to hand her the glass when she sat up, and scooched over next to me.

"Don't you want your drink?" I asked,

"In a minute; I want something else, first." She said,

"Oh, what would that be?" I said; I was curious.

"More ravishing." And she pulled my head gently over toward hers and kissed me.

The kiss was not a fiery passionate kiss, but rather, soft and gentle and tender. Without thinking I put my arms around her and held her close and I felt the warmth of her body next to mine and her heart beating in her slender frame.

The kiss lasted for a rather long time and when she'd finished, there was silence. Finally, she spoke.

"Did you like that?"

"Well, of course. What normal red-blooded male would not enjoy kissing such a beautiful young woman as you? But, I have to ask myself, and you, if it's such a good idea? After all, you're very vulnerable right now ... too much booze." I told her.

I added the booze thing at the end to lighten up my otherwise serious observation regarding her susceptibility given events of earlier in the day. Then another thought occurred to me; that being my own vulnerability. With my divorce well underway, it had been many months since I'd been with a woman, for sex that is. I'd had a few dates that hadn't gone anywhere.

Her answer was simple and direct – she kissed me again; with more heat and ardor. Her tongue invaded my mouth and her hot breath mingled with mine. As she kissed me, she swung a leg over me and straddled my lap and pushed me against the back of the sofa.

Naturally, my hands explored her exquisite slim form and they slipped under her thin top. My hands ran over the bare flesh of her back and discovered that she wore no bra.

Her hands were on my head, grasping at my hair. The kiss went on with our tongues engaged in a graceful ballet when she broke off and sat up, and still straddling me, she pulled her top up over her head exposing her small, but exquisitely beautiful and pert breasts. As she sat back on my lap, I felt my raging hard-on pressing against her bottom. She felt it too, because she started wriggling her bottom over it stirring things up even more.

"What think you of your fair lady's bosom, Sir Knight?" She asked, coyly.

I replied by drawing her closer and placing my lips gently on her sweet breast. My tongue traced warm wet circles around her soft nipple. I blew lightly on the little nub and watched in fascination as it grew and hardened. I sucked the rigid bud into my hungry mouth and heard her sigh with delight.

"Oh Frank ... that feels so nice ... I just love that ..." She said softly.

After ravishing one nipple I switched to the other. After a long time, I sat back.

"That was an example of stage two ravishing." I told her, and gave her a big smile.

Her bottom still squirmed on my lap and the large lump there kept pressing into her.

"Hmmm ... that was exceedingly agreeable, Sir Knight." She said, and kissed me again. "Wouldst think we might advance with haste to such point where thou presently fucks the fair lady?"

She stood and unzipped her shorts and pulled them over her hips and she let them fall to the floor; she wore no panties. And, she had no pubic hair; her mound was shaved clean. There was a small tattoo of some oriental design on her flat tummy below her navel and to the left side. I leaned forward and place my hands on her hips and drew her to my lips. I kissed her belly and ran my tongue around the inside of her belly button. I felt her quiver.

The tip of my tongue slid slowly down to the crease that defined her womanhood. My lips pulled on her pink and swollen outer lips; I sucked the flesh of her into my mouth and savored the sweet salty taste of her. Her womanly fragrance was musky and heady. She spread her legs for me and put her hands on the back of my head and pulled me forcefully into the moist softness of her sex.

"Frank ... please ... my clit ... ooooooooo yeeeeeeeeees." She squealed; I did as m'lady bid me.

My tongue swirled over the swollen tip of that most sensitive part of her. It felt larger than most of the clits I'd experienced, which, if truth be told, have not been many. I sucked it eagerly between my lips and flicked the tip of my tongue over it, rasping at the tender tissue as her hips twisted and writhed to escape such sublime torture.

My heart raced with excitement. My head felt light as I absorbed the feel of her, her aroma, her soft sighs, the mewling of her contentment; I became lost in her, administering bliss, sensing her response, delighting in her delight.

Megan trembled; I felt her body giving way and held her hips tighter to give her support. Mewling transmuted to rasping throaty deep moaning as I felt her whole become tense, then convulse. She crumpled on top of me gasping. I lifted her and laid her upon the couch still panting from her joy.

"That would be stage three ravishing," I said and stood. I removed my pants and shorts, pulled my t-shirt over my head and tossed it carelessly across the room, and then I knelt between her legs and put my hands on her hips again and pulled her closer to my waiting cock.

"Now ... m'lady shall be royally fucked." She smiled in anticipation.

She hooked the heels of her feet over my shoulders and lifted her hips slightly to align her entrance with me. I moved forward until the head of my shaft touched the warmth of her sex. I moved in even more and my cock spread apart her lips, then, it slid upward in the warm slick grove of her pussy until, pressing her raw and sensitive nub, her body wrenched away in response.

"Fuck me Frank ... please ... fuck me now." She pleaded.

I grasped my member and guided it to the entrance of our mutual pleasure and pressed it slowly inward. She gasped and sighed as each millimeter of my meat penetrated the tightness of her silky flesh. My hands sought out her breasts and I felt the rise and fall of her breathing. She placed her hands over mine and held them tightly against her soft bosom.

"Oooooh Frank ..." Her voice sounded desperate, tears welled in her eyes making them glisten, and then one tear overflowed and slowly made its way down her lovely cheek.

"What's wrong honey?" I asked, concerned.

"Oh gawd ... you're so beautiful ... and you're a part of me ... I'm so happy Frank ..."

She reached up and pulled my head down to hers and she kissed me, much like our first kiss with just tenderness and love – not hot with passion. I felt her hips tilt under me with want and desire and I sank even further into her. Her kiss became more ardent, her arms squeezed my neck and her body writhed under mine telling me of her extreme need.

I thrust into her and heard her moan in answer; I thrust again, harder, and she gasped her delight. I felt the pressure of her teeth on my ear squeezing the soft lobe to within a hair's breadth of pain. I felt her fingers dig into my back; her nails threatening to draw blood, but I felt no pain, no displeasure. My only thoughts were for her; to give her everything she longed for, every exquisite sensation I had it in my power to offer, every delight I might manifest for her ... it was all for her. Her legs wrapped around my hips and pulled me urgently into her.

"Harder ... fuck me harder ... hurt me baby ... hurt me ..."

I gave her everything I had. Every ounce of my being went into penetrating, slamming, fucking her lithe body, my fingers crushed her sweet breasts until I felt her sex clinch my cock, pulsing, convulsing, and then I heard her shriek, and still I gave her all I had, and more.

She pulled me down on top of her and I covered her with my strength; I blanketed her with my love. My mouth devoured the sweet flesh of her neck. My hot breath filled her ear as my tongue traced the outer edge and then every crease and ridge until my wet appendage penetrated her ear as my stiff cock did her sex. I felt her shudder; felt her hands roaming over my back, I felt the rise and fall of her chest and the racing beat of her heart and my soul disappeared in her.

I kissed along her jaw and up her check; there was a tang of salty tears. I kissed her closed eyelids and tasted more brackishness.

"You're crying again ... " It was more a question of concern than an observation.

"I'm OK, Frank ... it's just ..."

"Hmmm?"

"I've fallen in love with you Frank."

"And I, you." I confessed to her. Though, I thought her love would fade quickly given all that had transpired, but I knew mine would not and I was willing to accept wherever the future might offer in return for whatever affection she might have for me, then.

I was still inside her and still very stiff – I had not climaxed, but then, at my age it was no surprise.

"Frank, make love to me some more ... please ..."

I did. It was less frantic, with more tenderness and exploring and saying sweet things to each other, then, she wanted more roughness. I gave her more orgasms and finally I exploded inside her as she stood before the couch, bent over, with her hands supporting herself on the back of the sofa. And I was hanging on to her slim hips for dear life as I slammed her petite form and she squealed in ecstasy each time my hips smashed into her.

"Aaaaaaargh aaaaaaaaaah gaaaaaawd!" I yelled and grunted and groaned as I emptied my seed into the tightness of her womanhood.

"Oh yes Frank! Cum in me Frank ...fill me ... ooooooooo ... eeeeeeeeee ..." And she too came.

When I withdrew, she turned and licked my wet cock and sucked on the tip of it.

"I love the taste of cum Frank." She revealed.

There was some of the thick white stuff dripping from her and starting to run down her leg which she scooped up with her fingers and brought to her mouth. She licked most of it off, but left some, and then pressed her fingers to my lips. I sucked her fingers greedily into my mouth. I had tasted my own cum before, and so, was not surprised or put off.

"Do you like?"

"Oh yes, honey." I said and watched her face light up with delight. "Here, sit on the couch and slid you hips up to the edge."

She did and I knelt before her and lapped at the thick juice as it seeped slowly from her. Then, I half stood and leaned over her to deposit as much of the salty stuff as I could her waiting mouth.

"Hmmm ... yummy, thank you baby ... is there more?"

There was, and I gave it all to her.

After my climax, "Spike", as my ex called it, needed a long rest. We talked and began the process of knowing each other, at least as well as two separate souls can in this life.

Of the many things I learned, one was that we only had a few more short days to be together before she had to return to school. I booked a flight for her, even though her college wasn't that far away but it would have entailed an eight hour drive so a plane was far more practical.

After our strenuous love making, she finally developed an appetite and wanted pizza; which I called for, and it arrived after about forty-five minutes. In the mean time, we showered together and enjoyed washing each other and kissing and fondling. Her body was exquisite and delicate and firm and I just could not get enough of her.

The door bell rang while we still showered and I had to jump out quickly and throw on a terry robe to get the pizza. As I stood at the door fumbling to pay the young man and hold the pizza box, as well as, keep my rob from opening because I'd not had time to tie it, Megan came walking into the living room putting her long dark, and very wet, hair up in a towel. She wore nothing else. That's when I learned what a tease she can be.

I shoved a ten dollar tip into the guy's hand and bid him good night as I shoved the door closed with my hip.

"I don't believe you just ... you knew he was there ... and ..." I stammered.

She just walked up to me and knelt. My rob had fallen open so she sucked my flaccid cock into her sweet warm mouth and sucked me until I was hard.

"Was I a bad girl?" She said, looking up at me with her soft sensitive expressive eyes.

"Yes!" I said, though I didn't mean it.

"Then you'll have to punish me. I think I deserve a spanking, don't you?" She said suggestively.

I'd only met one girl in my life who enjoyed being spanked, my first girlfriend in college. My ex liked rough sex very much like I'd discovered Megan did, but my ex was never into spanking. Megan adored it.

She had me sit on the edge of the sofa and she lay across my lap and told me to punish her for being bad. I slapped her bare bottom – she still only had a towel and that was wrapped in her hair. The first slap was not hard, but it made a loud smacking sound and there was a pink imprint of my hand on her bottom.

"Oh that wasn't hard at all ... how can you keep me from being a bad girl like that? Harder baby ... please ..." So I gave her a good hard wallop and she shrieked.

I thought I'd hit her too hard but then realized the shriek was one of pleasure.

"Oh yes baby ... more ... more ... oh gawd more!"

So I gave her about a half dozen more really hard whacks. Her bottom was bright red and she was twisting her hips and moaning with desire. My legs were wet from her secretions as she was so wet with excitement. I stood her up and asked if she was alright – it took a bit for it to sink in how excited she'd become from being spanked. She pushed me roughly back on the sofa and climbed onto my hard cock – I've never been into pain and so I was somewhat surprised how stiff I was from being the administrator of her punishment.

Without delay she twisted and rocked and bounced up and down on my shaft. She put the fingers of both her hands between her legs and I watched as she rubbed herself. When I felt she was getting close I smacked her bottom and she yelped.

"O gawd yes! Again ... please (smack) ... harder (smack) ..." The last whack sent her over the edge into another immense climax.

I held onto her shoulders to keep her from falling off. The episode of her spanking and the wild sex after had me so excited me that I felt my own orgasm was not far off.

"I'm going to cum again honey if you can help me ..." I whispered into her ear.

She was recovered enough and got the message, so she started slamming her tight pussy up and down on my cock once again and in a few minutes I erupted into her once more.

The pizza was very cold by the time we ate and it had to be irradiated in the microwave.

We spend most of the few days we had remaining to us, in bed. Actually, now that I think of it, we were rarely in a bed, except to sleep – we fucked just about everywhere except the bed, including one evening on the beach. When it came time for her to go back to school, she refused, saying she wanted to stay and live with me. I couldn't let her do that as much as I wanted her to stay but I agreed to rebook her flight to a few days later – she said there were some classes she could cut without any affect – and, so we had a few more days together.

I finally got her on the plane and she finished out the semester but she was terribly unhappy – and so was I. I flew her down for a couple long holiday week ends which helped, but when the school year ended, she transferred her credits to a smaller local college and moved in with me and she now commutes to school.

Where it will go from here I have no idea – I tell her every so often that she should find someone her own age, that I'm far too old for her. When I do, she gets angry with me and she says I am trying to get rid of her, and I assure that I am not, because I really don't know what I'd do without her ... probably ... kill myself.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 319 milliseconds