• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Walk on the Dark Side Ch. 04

A Walk on the Dark Side Ch. 04

Anji sat thinking. She was thinking about the video that she had found in her husbands wardrobe, the video that showed him screwing her frind Suzi.

When she had got over the initial shock she realised that she was actually quite turned on when watching the film. She had played it several times since and each time it made her pussy wet. What she was thinking about now, however, was revenge. She wanted to get her own back on Rob for what he had done. She had thought about seducing Suzis husband, Dave. She was sure it wouldn't be too difficult. Although she was 47 she still looked good. She stood at 5ft., weighed 112lbs. and her 34-24-35 figure did not carry an ounce of fat. She generally dressed quite conservatively, but when she wanted to she could look really hot!

Anji had dismissed the idea of fucking Dave. She wanted to do something that would really get to Rob – if she ever told him! She might not tell him, she might just keep it for her own satisfaction. She thought about getting two blokes to screw her – she had never tried that. But the video had shown her husband Rob AND his friend Sam fucking Suzi. If she did the same it would just be copying. No! It had to be worse than he had done.

The sound of the front door slamming broke her thoughts. She looked at her watch – it would be her son Paul home from college. He was 18 and studying computer science. Paul cane into the room and said "Hi Mum. I've had a pig of a day. I'm going to jump straight in the shower". Anji watched him walk from the room. He was around 5ft. 8ins. and weighed about 160 lbs. He took after his father with his fair skin and blonde hair. Anji had a dark complexion, like milk chocolate, and fine features that gave away her Indian heritage. Like his father, Paul had a swagger to his walk that was kind of sexy. An idea was forming in Anjis mind that she tried to ignore, but she couldn't. The thought of incest both shocked and excited her. She couldn't do it, could she?

Anji closed her eyes and started to imagine what it would be like having sex with her own son. She was getting very turned on and her hand went down to rub her now wet pussy. She imagined him undressing her, sucking on her tits just like he had as a baby. In her mind she saw his cock entering her slippery cunt, going back where he had come from.

Paul again interrupted her thoughts. He had finished his shower and was coming back downstairs. He came into the room wearing just his bathrobe, sat on the sofa and switched on the TV. Anji made up her mind. She was going to do it – or rather she was going to do him!

"I think I'll have a shower, too" she said. She went upstairs, got undressed and put on her own robe. She collected the video from Robs wardrobe and took it downstairs. She didn't know how Paul would take her attempt at seduction but she figured getting him fired up would help. She also thought that seeing his own father fucking another mans wife would both turn him on and make him feel sorry for his mother.

"I found this video" she said. "I don't know what's on it but it might be worth watching". She left the room and heard Paul sliding the video into the machine.

Upstairs Anji quickly showered and put her robe back on. She went downstairs noisily to give Paul chance to kill the video. When she walked into the room Paul was looking a little flustered. He had a cushion in his lap and she guessed that he had been wanking. "I need your advice" she said. "Your father's taking me to a party at Dave and Suzis at the weekend and I'm not sure what to wear". The mention of Suzis name made the cushion jump in Pauls lap. She hoped he hadn't cum over it. "If I try on what I plan to wear will you tell me if it looks OK?"

Paul mumbled "Of course, Mum" and seemed glad that she was about to leave the room.

Back upstairs Anji looked through her wardrobe. She selected a red dress that buttoned right down the front. The top of the dress was kind of lacy and see-through. She went to her underwear drawer and picked out a black bra and matching panties. The bra was also lacy and barely covered her tits. She wouldn't normally wear such a thing under a see- through top, but this was a special occasion. She wanted her firm body on display Her coffee coloured skin meant that she didn't need to wear tights or stockings. Finally she put on a pair of red high heeled shoes. She stood in front of the mirror. The neck was cut low and the bra pushed her tits up to give a good display of cleavage. She left the bottom buttons undone so that her pussy was only just hidden from view. Anji thought she looked like a slut but she was sure that her son would enjoy the view of her body. The thought of the effect that she would have on his mind and body aroused her and she felt a dampness between her legs. Not only was she going to have her revenge she was also going to enjoy the illicit sex. She sprayed on some heady perfume and went back downstairs.

When she entered the room Pauls eyes nearly popped out of his head. She walked in front of him and stood with her hands on her hips and one leg slightly to one side. This caused her dress to gape open, giving Paul a fine view of her brown legs. "Well! Will I do?" she asked.

"Mum, you look absolutely stunning" replied Paul.

"Do you think I'll look as good as Suzi?" Anji pressed. On hearing Suzis name again Paul looked guiltily at the video machine.

"You will be the best" said Paul, and she thought he meant it.

Anji sat opposite Paul and leaned forward. Her tits almost fell out of her dress and she saw that Paul could not tale his eyes off them. "So! What was on the video?" she asked. Paul replied "Oh! Nothing much" and he got up to remove it from the machine. He sat back on the sofa and pushed the video down between him and the arm.

"Why don't you put it on so that I can see" said Anji.

"No. I don't think you'd like it" said Paul.

Anji went over and sat next to him. "Come on Paul. Let me see". She leaned across her son as if to grab the video. As she did her tits pushed hard into Pauls arm. He grabbed her hand and they started to struggle gently. Anji put her other hand behind his neck and pulled him towards her, as if to give her a chance to grab the tape. She had hold of his robe and it came off his shoulder revealing half his chest. Anji laughed. "You're a strong lad, Paul. Give your old Mum a chance".

"Your not so old" whispered Paul, hoarsely.

"Whatever" replied Anji. "I still want that tape". She lifted a leg and threw herself over Paul. She ended up sitting astride him, her dress rising up to reveal her black panties. Paul had hold of both her hands now as they continued their play-fighting. Anji pulled her arms towards her and their hands, still clasped together brushed against her tits. Her thumb caught a button and it came undone. Paul thought this had happened accidentally but Anji had done it on purpose. The result was she was now sitting astride her son, her dress nearly up around her waist and her tits almost falling out of her dress. Anji wondered if she should go further . She was very, very excited by Pauls closeness but she didn't know what he was thinking. She raised herself to her knees so that her semi-naked breasts were right in front of Pauls face. Still holding his hands she tried to pull her arms behind her. This made her tits push forward and they almost burst from her bra. Pauls mouth was just inches away from her nipples, which were by now very, very hard. Anji saw that his eyes were feasting on the sight in front of them and she heard him breathing harder. Was this from the fighting, or because of the sexual tension that hung in the air? She sat back and, as she continued to wriggle on his lap, she moved her body towards him. Suddenly she felt it! His cock was pushing against her panty covered cunt and it was rock hard. There was no doubting what he was feeling now. She looked into his eyes.

"It seems that your Mum's gone and got you a bit excited" she whispered. "I didn't think you would have lustful thoughts about an old woman like me".

"Mum, I told you. You're not old". Paul moved his head towards her as if to whisper in her ear. Anji turned her head and their lips met. It was a powerful kiss, full of incestuous lust. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and then felt his hand grabbing at the buttons of her dress. She moved back a little to allow him to reach them all. Paul pulled the dress back and off her arms. His hand came up and took hold of one of her tits. As he massaged it gently it cane free from her bra. He dropped his head and took her nipple into his mouth. Her pussy felt like it was on fire.

Anji moved her hand between them, freed his big, hard cock from his robe and slowly started to rub her hand up and down his shaft. Without letting go of his cock she slid off his lap and pushed him back on the sofa. When he was laying down she got up beside him but facing the opposite way so that her head was looking directly at his cock. She guided it straight into her mouth. Paul saw his mothers head rise and fall as she eagerly sucked on him. He felt her long dark hair tickling the tops of his thighs. Taking hold of her hips he lifted her across him. They were now in a perfect 69 position and Anji felt Paul pull her panties to one side. His tongue started lapping at her dripping pussy.

Anji couldn't believe she was doing this. She had wanted to get revenge on her husband and here she was, with her sons cock in her mouth and his tongue in her cunt. She sucked eagerly. Despite being only 18 Paul was working her hole expertly. His tongue was playing with her clit teasing her towards an orgasm. She could tell by the feel of his cock and balls that he wasn't far from cumming. She wanted him inside her.

Anji lifted her head and wriggled around to face Paul. She again sat astride him. She was still wearing her bra but both of her tits had fallen out of it. He reached up and took a nipple in each hand. She looked into her sons face as she lowered herself towards him.

"I want you inside me" she whispered. "I need to feel your cock in my pussy!"

With one hand she pulled her panties aside and with the other guided his cock into her cunt. He sunk deep into her and she started to gyrate her hips so that his cock ground around inside her.

"Oh, Mum! That feels so good!" gasped Paul.

"Do you like your cock in your mothers pussy?"asked Anji, moving in time with him. Paul just groaned in reply. Anji could feel an orgasm approaching. She started to move up and down, slowly at first, then more urgently. Mother and son were fucking like animals now.

"Mum, I'm going to cum!" said Paul urgently, trying to lift his mother off his cock.

"Cum inside me, Paul" Anji whispered. "Fill your mothers cunt with your cum".

As her own orgasm hit her she saw Paul close his eyes. His hips bucked underneath her and she felt his jism spurt into her. Her own juices were pouring over her sons cock. She lowered her head and kissed him hard, her tongue seeking his. Her sons cock was still inside her and she wanted to keep it there for as long as possible.

This was revenge indeed. Her own son had just given her one of the best orgasms of her life and he had planted his seed back where he came from!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Walk on the Dark Side Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 136 milliseconds