• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Wedding in Cathedral Heights

A Wedding in Cathedral Heights

12

-Book One

Giles stepped into the vestibule, blushing. Keri smiled. She enjoyed Giles, he was a real gentleman, excellent manners, generous tipper...but despite the fact Giles was three times Keri's age, whenever he came to visit, he was like a bashful thirteen year old.He had none of the manipulative guile that Gerry, Keri's fiancee had.

In her struggles with her fiancee, Keri always won, and it was fun, but Giles's worshipful state fascinated the beautiful twenty-three year old graduate student. Giles was just astonished by Keri, and she liked it this way...but as a result, she was much gentler with Giles than she was with her intended. It was cute how both their names started with "G".

Keri leaned with her hand against the wall, letting her short robe open to show a hint of lacy push-up cleavage.

Giles stared at Keri hungrily. His penis swelled impotently against its steel prison. It was always steel, unless he had a business trip and had to hazard airport security and then he would drop by Keri's to have her, or when she was absent, that awful Mambo, change it for a plastic belt. This was done while Giles' hands were cuffed to make sure he couldn't run off and whack it during the transfer.

Mambo had designed a plastic belt that could not be detected by any security system which was good, because if it had been, Giles' career with the Blood on the Flag Foundation would have expired fast.

It was slightly easier when he was in the plastic belt, because it was not that painful against the skin of his swelling erection, but today he was in the steel, and watching Keri's cleavage dance under the little robe was making Giles' wee-wee contort in its solitary confinement. He smiled weakly at his beloved Princess.

"Hello, Giles, how are you?" Giles smiled and took Keri's hand. "I'm well, Miss Keri. I'I've missed you...you have been gone for several weeks." Giles looked shyly at Keri, and then stared at the floor.

This was certainly a different side to Giles than the Giles she'd seen this morning on CNN, screaming at cowed senators about their duty to end Medicaid. Keri led Giles into the living room.

"I know I'I have been gone for three weeks, Giles. I thought it would only be for eight days, but Gerry and I enjoyed Tuscany so much that we decided to stay a little while... I thought your work at B.O.F.F. would keep your mind off sex..but probably not.”

Keri smiled. “Why don't you take off your clothes and fold them on the couch there?" Giles blushed again, and took off his mohair suit and Oxford stripe dress shirt and folded them neatly on the couch, just like he'd been taught in military school.

"Just a minute" Keri took a pair of handcuffs out of her robe pocket. "Hands behind your back, please." Giles slumped. In a way he'd hoped Keri would'nt have forgotten the handcuffs. Keri locked the handcuffs behind Giles' back. "God knows I don't want your belt off with your hands free.." Keri snickered. "You'd probably jump in the bathroom and lock the door...Let's see the good old belt!"

Keri squealed. "You polished it!" Giles smiled. Yes, his chastity tube had been wiped in silver polish just that morning.

"I missed you so much, Miss Keri...I kept thinking each week that this would be our special week, ma'am." Keri smiled. She'd told Giles the week before she'd left for Europe that he would get to cum as soon as she got back, and she'd known, of course how long she'd actually been gone.

"It's been so long, and when I get aroused, it's so painful." Giles looked sad. "I know, honey." Giles nodded at his jacket, now folded on the couch "I got you something." Keri took out a small box with a amethyst pendant in it, she squealed again, and then gave Giles a long kiss. "You are just the sweetest man...but let's get down to business." Keri took Giles' shoulder lightly and led him into the bedroom.

Keri lived of course in the suburbs with Gerry, but kept this little one-bedroom in the city for her important work. The bedroom had bright yellow walls, and was quite sunny, and there was a Princess bed with high posts and a cover up top.

"I hope you were not't too uncomfortable, Giles...you did have your milking, did'nt't you? I hope you kept your appointment with Mambo. It's dangerous to have all that backed up semen clogging your prostate, especially after, what's it been? Five months?"

Giles nodded miserably. He had visited Mambo, a large muscular Congolese male nurse, right there in Keri's bedroom, apparently Mambo had a key. Giles had been a bit late, and Mambo had stripped him and given him twenty-five lashes with Keri's razor strop before milking Giles' prostate of its semen back load. The milking had not made Giles feel less horny, (for Keri, not Mambo) after wards. The worst part was, Mambo charged Giles the same fee that Keri got for a three hour teasing: a thousand dollars.

Giles could see the benefit in charging that much for Keri's tease...Keri was a beautiful girl, and most call girls charged between two and five hundred dollars an HOUR. But Mambo? A thousand dollars and the arrogant half-breed whipped Giles in the bargain...but Keri was back, that's all that counted.

Keri took off her robe, and Giles focused, greedily. Keri was clad in a violet bra and pantie set, and her breasts looked as if they were going to spill out of the bra cups at any minute.

Keri's red hair, having been bleached to a strawberry blonde in the Tuscany sun was tied back, and her full lips were coated in Pinkie Swear Petal Pink lip gloss.

"So you want your belt off, honey.?" Keri's eyes looked questioningly. "Is'nt't your pee-pee comfortable in there?" Giles trembled, and a tear rolled down his cheek

. "Oh, I'm just kidding, sweetheart." Keri smiled, and took a key, on the same ring as the handcuff keys, and reached down, unlocking Giles' chastity belt. As she pulled it off, Giles bit his tongue.

"I'm having a little trouble with this, honey..." Keri tugged. "Oh, you're too erect, that's what it is." Keri stood up and twisted Giles' right nipple, and Giles screamed.

"God, you can't take pain at all...and yet you said you were a Vietnam Purple Heart guy last week when you were on the "Inside Washington" show...but now that you stopped thinking about sex for a while, I can get this thing off comfortably."

It was true, the unexpected twist to the nipple had reduced Giles' erection to a shriveled state, and Keri slipped the belt off, helping Giles step over it. As she guided his hip, her long, manicured fingers brushed Giles' cock and it jumped back up to missile length.

Keri smiled, and sat back on the bed. "Stand before me, sweetheart." Giles stepped up to her, his hands writhing behind his back, and Keri took his throbbing penis in her right hand. "My goodness" Keri smiled, as she ran her fingers up and down the shaft. "For such a short little guy, you certainly have a big one."

Keri got up for a moment, and bent over an end table, absently pushing the full, shapely curves of her butt in its thong bikini against Giles' straining erection. "Just looking for the lube here."

Keri smiled to herself, Giles could not see it...and began rubbing her curvy ass cheeks against the tip of Giles' dick. Giles began rubbing back, thrusting involuntarily...he knew this was disrespectful, but her nearly naked cheeks were so soft and cool and inviting...they were so pink... and so cool against his throbbing erection.

"Where is this damn lube? I'm sorry this is taking so long, Gilesy" Keri bent further into the drawer, where she was looking plainly at the lube, and pushed her full cheeks into Giles' hot penis, pushing lightly and then a little harder, bouncing the dick in her crack. Giles felt the semen building up in his balls, and he rubbed harder.

Giles' legs began trembling....it was about to happen! He would be squirting his semen against Keri's darling bottom! She couldn't possibly be rubbing this hard by accident, this must be a treat for having to wait so long...Closer it came...Giles thrusted harder...he was just about to CUM.

Suddenly Keri whirled around, and as she spun she whacked her manicured fingers across Giles' face, a slap hard enough to leave red marks on his jaw. "What did you just do?"

Keri bit the side of her mouth to keep from giggling. "Are you rubbing your dick against my ASS?" Keri's spike heel came up and kicked Giles lightly in the balls, but hard enough to make him drop to his knees.

"On your side, Gilesy...you know the drill..." Giles looked up at Keri pleadingly. "No, I didn't mean to, Miss Keri..." Keri looked down at Giles implacably. Giles sighed mightily and threw himself down on the floor. He couldn't lie down with the cuffs behind him but he had experience in falling right...call it judo.

Keri took the spike heel of her right shoe and pressed gently, and then harder on the head of Giles' penis. "What are you, Giles...some kind of rapist?" Keri's tone was soft. She pressed harder.

"I'm about to be married in a few months, Giles. Out of the goodness of my heart I provide a keyholding--"she pressed the heel harder-"and massage service..I'm not some barmaid!" Keri stepped off Giles' penis and kicked the penis as it flapped against Giles' crotch...

Giles cried and screamed for a moment, and then Keri was done. She helped Giles up, and rubbed the lubricant she'd suddenly found in the drawer on Giles' punished cock, and the pain went away, and suddenly Giles was thrusting again, this time against Keri's little white hand.

"There we go,sweetheart...you see how nice it is when you're a good boy?" Keri's fingers played around the head of Giles' cock, and Giles bit his lip to keep from moaning.

***************************************

Gerry pulled up to Keri's building about an hour after Giles had entered. Gerry looked at the address the private detective had given him, breathing hotly.

With all the crap that Keri had put him through in the nearly three years that they'd been together, Gerry had not believed that Keri would be carrying on in a separate apartment. Sure, she kept Gerry in long term chastity...he'd gone seven months without an orgasm this time, and sixteen months in chastity before the last one.

And to emphasize his chastity, Keri gave Gerry between ten and twelve hand jobs a week, while Gerry was in bondage resulting in Keri taking her hand away after about 90 minutes of slow, delicious stroking.

"Time to ice down, Gerald!" Gerry's pleas to cum would cease as Keri would pour icy freezing water on his bloated penis to reduce it to size for the next torture session...Keri's predecessor, her Aunt Helen, had never teased Gerry to the levels that her energetic niece did...

Keri had beaten Gerry, whipped him with switches, belts, razor strops, detached rose bushes, wooden spoons, car Ariel's, five-tail floggers, bamboo canes, and even a thick English tawse that Keri had picked up in one of their many European trips.

She'd locked him in closets, put mousetraps on his nipples and genitals, and sent him out in drag as a whore for men...but she'd never fooled around on the sly...Keri had boyfriends and lovers, Gerry had licked out their semen more than once from her clitoris...but she'd never been this secretive.

Gerry was furious.

I support her, I'I have put her through college and a year of graduate school, bought her diamonds, and given her a thousand dollar month allowance that she puts in her bank account, since I do all the housework, laundry and shopping... but what's this? Who the hell is she keeping an apartment for. The private detective had confirmed that the apartment was rented in Keri's name...

Gerry had also discovered from reading one of Keri's bank statements that she had made nearly one hundred seventy thousand dollars in the past twenty-one months, not counting what Gerry'd given her.

Keri was'nt't finished with school yet...so what was that about? The private dick had bribed someone at the bank to find that Keri was getting automatic wire transfers of a grand a week, with extra amounts dropped in now and then from five different men--a CNN talking head, the president of an arch-right wing anti-welfare think tank, a Surrealist artist now showing at the Corcoran Gallery, a Virginia State Supreme court Justice, and the owner of the largest road-map company in America.

The detective reported that there were other certified checks coming from various anonymous sources, and that this might not be Keri's only bank account...Gerry steamed. That bitch has manipulated me for the last time! Gerry got out of the car and began walking to the apartment building.

There was a doorman to deal with, but those little green portraits of Dr. Ben Franklin would dissuade any sense of duty. Gerry was getting in there, and then he was going to clean Keri's clock!

***************************************

Giles was weeping Keri looked at him sympathetically, her limpid eyes wandering down to his reddish purple blotched organ, as she gently stroked the frenum with her index finger. "You-you-you said today was the-the day." Tears rolled down Giles' face. He was about to collapse.

Keri had been stroking him for nearly two hours, and after the three weeks she'd been gone, Giles thought finally she would take pity on him, and let him cum..."I-I hadn't seen you, and it's been one hundred-forty-(sob-eight days since I last came!"

Keri leaned towards him, the tops of her breasts spilling dangerously over the bikini. Giles had never seen Keri's naked breasts in the year that he'd known her, and he'd never been allowed to touch them with his hands but he'd surreptitiously brushed against them once or twice, and he knew they were real.

Giles couldn’t seem to bribe Keri to disrobe for him, which added to his humiliation. Giles was a wealthy man—he’d inherited his grandfathers chain of newspapers, and made quite a fortune with B.O.F.F., his television and radio appearances, and the books he’d written…after all the women he’d had…Keri was amazing…he couldn’t bribe her to take off her bra, even!

He just wanted once, just once to have her bare her breasts…were the areolas pink or brown? And suck those nipples…Oh, Giles wanted to…but now he wanted to cum, and Keri wasn’t having any….she just kept stroking his cock softly…oh, so softly and looking at him pityingly.

“Giles, stop crying, darling. Mommy never promised you she’d let you cum today….I said, perhaps. You seemed so mature and respectful the last time, and I thought it was time to reward your hard work, what a brave boy you’ve been. Why can’t you be as tough as you were when you made that poor Abortion Rights woman cry on the Chris Matthews show?”

Keri’s fingers twiddled Giles’ frenum. “Buh-but why? Why wouldn’t you let me release, Miss Keri?”

Keri pulled Giles to her and gave him a big hug, squashing his face into her cleavage.

“Sweetheart, I’m trying to improve your behavior, your character…and you WANT to be restricted. You approached me, you know…” Giles breathed in Chanel No. 5, and nodded into Keri’s bust line. He’d seen Keri’s key holder service advertised on the ChastityChronicle.com website. .and noted happily that she was a. gorgeous, and b. in Washington, D.C.

“You are a lucky boy,” Keri had told Giles during his first session some three years ago. “Many of the men I hold keys for never meet me..I send them pictures and old panties, and they have to suffer til I decide they can get the key delivered…you actually get to be teased.”

Giles had been so pleased at this---he’d started out just having his two to five hour teasing session, and then Keri would either let him jerk off, or Giles could jerk off at home, and still screw lots of different women—it didn’t matter, he always got hard again going to see her…but as he learned more about her chastity belt service, he began begging for one…he realized that his sessions would be more intense..and Keri was reluctant at first.

“I don’t know if you can deal with it, Giles. No more little dates on the nights you can’t see me, no more jerking off in the Dirksen Building bathroom stall.

But finally she’d relented, and Mambo had fitted Giles for a belt…and she’d at first just keep him locked up for a day or two, when he was coming in three times a week…but then Keri began seeing Giles only once a week, without letting the price go down, and she kept the belt on him all week long…and then eventually she only let Giles come every week or two, or sometimes three…and now it had been five months…would he ever cum again?

Pulling his face out of Keri’s cleavage, Giles stared blearily into her eyes. “Miss Keri…please let me cum…I tried to be a good boy for you…”

“And what about the nasty way you treat people on those television shows? Didn’t you recently tell Ralph Nader to go back to Lebanon?” Keri began stroking Giles faster. “And what’s this I read in the Nation magazine that you are a chaplain in the Knights of the White Some-thing or other?” Giles bit his lip. “That’s work, Miss Keri…” Keri’s soft hand began stroking the base of Giles’ cock rapidly.

Keri leaned over and kissed Giles deeply in his neck, and whispered

“No more complaining, sweetheart. I’m going to play with this for fifteen minutes, and then you go home locked up…be a good boy. I will definitely let you cum next week, if you can behave yourself now….I won’t even watch you on Crossfire anymore.” Keri laughed throatily into Giles’ neck, and his cock began bouncing in and out of her tapered fingers…

“No, no…” Giles said stubbornly, the tears still coming. “I am paying you for this….you must let me cum. I can’t take another week!” Keri pulled her scented neck away from Giles’ tear stained face. She narrowed her eyes.

Giles looked at the ground, or rather, at her magenta nail still trailing up the shaft to his pubic area, now hairless since Mambo had shaved him. “Look at me!” Keri rapped this out, and Giles looked up. “I can’t believe you just ordered me to do something.”

Keri began squeezing the tip of Giles’ cock with two fingers of her right hand, while gently bouncing his balls in her left. “Forget about next week’s orgasm. You will come here for your session, but I’m not letting you cum until Monday the fifteenth.” As today was the third of the month, Giles was understandably upset.

“What do you mean?” Giles screamed. “I am giving you an order! I want to come now! Just let me jerk off!” Keri rubbed Giles’ frenulum, and scratched the area around his groin lightly. Giles thought his penis would explode. “Well, that’s it…now you’re not cumming til the twenty-third.”

Giles stomped his foot. He wanted to pull his dick away from her tormenting fingers, but he just couldn’t. “No, no!” Giles shouted. “It’s not fair!” Keri slapped Giles across the face, hard, before calmly returning to her ministrations.

“You have two choices, you fifty-one year old Temper Tantrum Boy.” Keri suddenly let go of Giles’ cock. “I’ll unlock your cuffs now and let you jerk off—“ Giles’ heart skipped a beat. “And you can drop your chastity belt in the trash. We are done then.” Keri folded her arms across her breasts.

“No calls, nothing. You can go back to screwing whoever you want, and that ridiculous compulsive masturbation problem you had.”

Keri tossed her head. “Your den must look awfully empty without all those S&M porn mags and sticky Kleenexes these days….but then we re through.” Giles’ heart turned to lead. Oh, no…he had to have this…

”Miss Keri, I am so sorry…I just have been so aroused. I’ll do anything you want.” Giles began panting with fear. “Well then there’s the second choice, honey.” Keri squirted more lube into her palm and took Giles’ cock in her hands again, rubbing vigorously. “You can give me a five, thousand dollar annoyance fee—“ “Of course!” Giles smiled. “And you don’t get to cum for another six weeks.”

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Wedding in Cathedral Heights

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds