A Week of June: Saturday

"There. That's better. Now let's get to the store."

I stood, frozen for an instant, as she started again down the street. She turned and looked at me, then beckoned me with a finger. I caught up with her.

"Do you understand now?"

I wasn't entirely sure I did, but I nodded anyway. At the liquor store, Esme sashayed in, and leaned over the counter to talk with the salesman.

"What do you have for Amaretto?"

The gentleman was only too pleased to help this ravishing girl. I couldn't help but notice that as she was leaning forward, her shirt fell away from her breasts. The salesman had a perfect view of her firm tits, and he made every effort to stay exactly in that position. When he had to move away to fetch a bottle, he hurried in what was most likely a very uncharacteristic way.

Esme made no effort to cover up. I stood next to her, admiring the jut of her ass as she bent over the counter. She had one leg crossed under the other one, and the skirt that had been pants was hanging in front of her. She looked up at me and winked.

"Touch me," she whispered. How could I refuse? I ran a finger up the back of her leg, higher and higher. I teased her by moving slowly. All the while, she kept up her conversation with the salesman. All of a sudden I reached her pussy. The wetness there told me all I needed to know about how much she was enjoying the situation. My finger glided into her depths with an ease born of need. I did not try to hide my actions; it was much more exciting to watch the guy's reaction as I fingered Esme in front of him. Esme shifted on my finger, swaying her hips in time to my explorations. Our watcher fell silent in mid-sentence, his mouth open. Esme closed her eyes in concentration, the gentle sucking sounds that the walls of her cunt made around my digit the only noise in the store besides the canned music.

"Ooohhhh, yeah..." Esme moaned, biting her lip, a pretty wrinkle in her brow.

In front of her friend's father and a stranger, Esme slowly writhed, her excitement mounting. I provided no other stimulation than the friction of my finger. Her brain provided the rest, as she pushed herself higher and higher, never crying louder than a murmur, the three of us locked in a tableau. The energy of our triangle buzzed, feeding into her, shooting directly to the pleasure centers of her brain, her limbic system multiplying the electricity, her amygdala overheating from the power, until finally she slumped on the counter, shaking.

After a minute of unbearable silence, she looked up.

"You were saying?"

The salesman gulped.

"Um. Here. This is the best we have, and it's on the house."

"Why, thank you, kind sir."

She took the proffered bottle and spun smartly on her heel, her eyes twinkling.

"Any further questions, Mr. Carlson?"

*****

When we got back to her apartment, I was nervous. Nervous at how I would interact with my daughter, to whom I was beginning to think that I owed an apology. Nervous, too, at how I would manage to talk to Caleb, whose girlfriend I had just fingered to orgasm in public. I wasn't ashamed about my other sexual encounters with Esme, as I had not known at that time that she had a boyfriend. However, I needn't have worried about either person.

When we opened the door, we heard the two talking in the living room area, which was hidden by some screens from the front door.

"Couldn't you just look?" Came June's voice. "You are almost a doctor, aren't you?"

"Well, yes," Caleb's deeper voice responded, "but I'm not sure if..."

Esme held a finger to her lips. She left the door open, and then took my hand and crept softly to the edge of the screens.

"Please? I really trust you, and I don't have a doctor down here."

"Allright, I guess."

"Great! Here, just let me take this off."

"Wait! Wait, don't you want me to step away for a minute?"

"Oh, it's OK. You'll be looking there in a minute anyway. In any case, you're Esme's boyfriend, and we don't hide anything from each other."

"Oh, God."

"What?"

"Um. Wow. OK. I can do this."

"Look. Here's the tattoo."

I knew that June had removed her skirt and panties in order to show him her brand new peony. The little wanton slut. She couldn't seem to stay clothed anywhere. Esme and I crouched, trying not to breathe too hard. We couldn't look around the side of the screen, because we would be too visible.

"Right. I can see that. What was the problem again?"

"I think I might have had some sort of skin reaction to the dye. Look, Caleb, you'll have to get closer than that if you want to help me out here."

A deep breath. Then footsteps.

"Look there. Do you see?"

"Yeah..."

"No, you silly man. Not there. Here."

"I don't see any dye there, June."

"Here, I'll hold my lips open for you so you can get a better look."

"Um, June. Listen. I really don't see anything -"

"Well, I can feel something, right... Ohhh... I'm sorry, right there."

Silence for a moment.

"Caleb. You'll have to touch it too to feel it. I thought you were going to be a doctor."

"June, I don't know..."

"C'mon. Just do it for me, please? Oh. That's the spot. That is definitely the spot."

"I don't feel anything out of the ordinary..."

"Oh, God... Hang on. Wait a second. Try right there. Ohhhhh..."

"June, I'm not sure if I feel comfortable with this."

"Well, look. As long as I'm asking you about this stuff, perhaps you could take a look back here instead?"

"June! What are you doing?!"

"I'm just showing you back here. It's just that when I have anal sex, I get a little sore back here. Couldn't you take a look? I promise I'm all clean."

"Oh, Jesus."

"Am I bruised or something? Should I hold off on getting fucked up the ass for a while?"

"June, oh Christ. I can't help myself..." The sound of a zipper, then of pants falling to the ground.

"OH! Caleb! What are you doing?"

"I've got to fuck you. You're too goddamned sexy, showing off like that."

"MMMM! Oooohhhh... Oh, that's nice, Caleb."

I had to look now, peeking my head around the corner. There was June, leaning forward over the couch, her head away from us. She was still wearing her blouse and bra, but nothing else. Caleb was standing behind her, holding her hips, buried to the hilt in her pussy that she had so obviously offered to him. From our viewpoint, you could only see his ass working away at filling her up.

I felt my pants being unzipped, and was astonished to realize that I had a full-blown erection, despite my outrage. And what was my outrage worth, anyway? Who was I to throw stones? Esme's mouth fastened around my cock, the warm velvety confines creating a delicious suction around my straining member. I watched Caleb take my daughter animalistically, their combined groans and grunts filling the room. My cock grew another inch at least, sliding over Esme's tongue with the eagerness of a bloodhound on a leash smelling the fox.

Esme withdrew her mouth from around my cock.

"Go fuck him. Take your revenge on both of them. Take him up the ass."

I looked down at her with lust-fogged eyes.

"Please, Ray. It's for my sake, too."

I stumbled out from our hiding place, my cock leading me with single-minded purpose. In a flash I was behind Caleb, my spit-slicked member seeking its way between his ass cheeks, pushing against his hot anus.

He jerked upright, but he was caught between my daughter and me. June looked up at me and laughed, delightedly.

"Hi, Dad! Glad you're back!"

My cock nosed two inches inside of him, his shock at the sudden invasion overcoming his natural defenses. Then with a spasm, his sphinter squeezed me tightly.

"What the fuck!" He shouted.

"Don't be silly, Caleb," Esme casually responded. "You've only yourself to blame. Fucking my best friend. Mr. Carlson's daughter, for crying out loud! Well, here's your punishment. Take it like a man."

I pushed against his resistance, and he gradually accommodated me, until I felt all of my cock buried inside of his tight tunnel, the walls sucking at me much as Esme's mouth had. He grunted with each inch achieved, until when I was all the way in, he exhaled, a long breath. I started a rhythm, back and forth, in and out. He responded by starting to fuck in and out of June.

"Oh, man... That feels too fucking good..." he moaned.

"What do... Oh! What do you think, Dad? Is it... Mmf! Is it like fucking me?"

I reached underneath Caleb and grasped her tits, still in her bra. It was like fucking her, my thrusts echoed in Caleb's within her. It was like using him as a proxy to fuck her once again.

Esme sat on the couch next to June, watching, a favorite pastime of hers. Her hand was busy working at her twat, two fingers inside, one circling her clit. Her tongue would swipe over her lips every now and again, her eyes fixated on the three sets of genitals conjoined in front of her.

All at once, the huge amount of stimulation became too much for Caleb. He stiffened underneath me, his anus spasming around my cock, as he unloaded his cum deep within June. I held still, my anger expended in the act of penetration. Now I simply held him as he jerked, his muscular body under mine.

Esme laughed.

"Well, Caleb, you need never wonder what a digital rectal exam feels like anymore. Consider this your practical exam."

I withdrew from his ass, and he fell to the floor, exhausted. June looked over her shoulder at me, her cunt oozing with his white cum.

"Well, Dad? Do you want the real thing?"

My cock jumped forward at the sight and the offer. But I still held back.

"June, I don't know..."

Suddenly she seemed to explode with anger.

"What the fuck, Dad. You don't know. You seemed to know pretty well at the movie theater yesterday when you had your finger up my ass. You seemed to know fine when you were touching me at the club. You've taken every advantage of our little'deal,' but now you can't find the gumption to follow through?"

I gulped, and my cock wilted slightly.

"You're a fucking hypocrite. Well, let me explain something to you. You can either fuck me, right now, or you'll never see me in your life again. Is that what you want?"

There was a flash from outside the window. I saw everything, illumined in the darkness of my mind. I had taken no high moral road at any time this week. Instead, passively, I had allowed myself to be led, following my cock wherever it took me. Well, here was where I found myself. I had to make a real choice, finally. I could either give into my daughter's demands, or be rejected as I had been by Alice before her.

There was a huge crash of thunder, and the lights suddenly went out. I threw myself forward, my suddenly renewed erection like a heat-guided missile exploding on its target. With a groan, I pushed myself home, back to where I should never have left, the length of my cock embraced by its natural lover, the one God had made for me from my own flesh, Adam connected once more with Eve.

My daughter writhed beneath me, her anger converted to passion with the blink of an eye. I pounded into her, she thrust back up at me, her cunt perfectly designed to receive my length. The head of my cock butted up repeatedly against her cervix, each time pulling a grunt from her. I savagely gripped her to me, the life in her, her energy pouring into me in an affirmation of lust.

I saw flashes, confused whether they were the explosions in my head or the long-overdue bolts of lightning coming down on New York City, like God's wrath down on Sodom, and I knew that I had taken the path I was meant to tread. The surges of electricity between us were joined with the tongues of electricity hitting the buildings around us, until I felt immense, the two of us bigger than the whole island of Manhattan.

And when my release came, it came with a force I had not felt in all of my years. I added my semen to Caleb's within my daughter, and she came underneath me like a whirlwind.

And then there was light.

And I saw that it was good.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds