A Week to Remember Ch. 08

"My God, you look pleased with yourself!"

"Hey, I'm just happy. I've got good reason to be, haven't I?" She leaned in and kissed me.

"Damn right, you have."

"And I just feel that things are going to get even better from here on in, too."

"Well, what makes you say that?"

I decided to throw it in and see what reaction I got. It was exactly the kind of thing we bullshitted each other about in our playful way and I could easily get away with it just as a shock-value joke.

"Well, have you ever fantasised about having a threesome?"

She looked at me in surprise for a moment, then focused back on the road, laughing hard and grinning as she pulled away from the kerb.

"What, am I not enough for you?"

"Ah, you know me; I'm just greedy!"

"Hah. Well, let's see if there's anyone fit at the supermarket then, shall we?"

I laughed and we settled into our usual banter. I noticed that Sheila hadn't said no to the idea, though...

Well, I'd had a helluva time this past week. I'd gone from feeling sad and angry about Sam to happy and surprised at my unexpected intimacy with Belle, to... well let's be honest, pretty much overwhelmed at what had happened next. I'd seemingly blundered my way into bedding more gorgeous women in the space of a single week than I had over the past two years. I still had unfinished business with Belle - I couldn't leave things the way they were between us, it just wouldn't be fair. I shared more than one secret with Adele. It looked like Sheila, the girl I'd fantasised about for months, and I were an official item, even if she did now live a few miles away. Last and by absolutely no means least, there was a raven-haired temptress living only inches away. One who would be there, both in my thoughts and the (extremely ample) flesh, all of the time that Sheila herself was not. I knew I'd find Marie's offer hard to refuse and considering the possibilities that raised made me feel both excited and scared at the same time. She'd planted the seed of an idea that seemed more and more plausible each time I returned to it, which I couldn't seem to stop doing.

Marie's words, from mere minutes ago, echoed in my head.

"If that girl's ever up for a threesome? Count me in. She's cute." Adele's from three nights ago-

"Next thing we were naked and I was eating out her pussy... she came all over my face almost as soon as I went down on her..." Belle, moving closer to me six nights ago, eyelids slipping shut, moist lips parting.

"Let's make each other happy..."Sheila on Tuesday night,

"Girls like sex too, y'know."

Well, I'd certainly learned that this week. It had sure as hell been a week to remember and one I could never forget. Myself and Belle, Sheila, Adele and Marie. Sheila and Adele. What about the next few weeks? Myself and Sheila... and... Marie? Heh. Boy oh boy. Would that be a night to remember...

The End

(?)

So, what did you think? Thanks for reading and please take just a moment to give me your marks for this story, or even better; leave me some feedback. I always enjoy hearing what you think about my stories, good or bad, and I really do appreciate it! Many thanks, Chris Cross.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds