A Weekend at the Lodge... Ch. 02

This time Jackie didn't pause – she moved her tongue to Amy's clit, and Amy was quickly moaning in arousal, her body suddenly tightening up, thrusting upwards. I put my lips to hers, thrust my tongue in her mouth as he body began to shake, as a long moan escaped our kissing lips.

It was seconds before my cock was buried once again deep in Amy and we were fucking hard. Now the dam had broken, there seemed to be no stopping Amy: at this moment she just wanted to have sex. It only took minutes before I was pumping into her again as he body shook in her third orgasm in such a short time.

"Anyone around?" It was Sandy's voice, although there was clearly more than one person returning. After shouting back to Sandy that we were in the bedroom, Amy and I got dressed, while Jackie put on a light blouse over her bikini. I think we had all lost a sense of time – it was now mid afternoon. There was a sort of tacit agreement that we would cool it for a while, as Tim, Jack and myself got the barbeque going, and chatted about everything from football to work. We ate and drank, as did Sandy, Jackie and Amy.

It was late, and we had all run out of energy, when Sandy grasped the nettle. "Okay, who's going to be sleeping with who tonight?" It was a long, fun and lively conversation, aided by the drink!

It was Sandy who shouted "STOP! I have decided!!!!!" We did stop. It was always going to be Sandy who made the decision. "I'm going to sleep with Jack. I'm going to give him so much banging he won't be able to stand in the morning. I reckon you, Tony should sleep with Jackie. She deserves a night to remember. And Tim – you can sleep with your daughter. Naked. Both of you. I reckon you've always wanted her, and she just wants to be fucked by anyone right now! Hard. Long. Often. I can tell!" Amy went bright red but smiled. We laughed, but it was clear that everyone seemed to be more than happy with arrangements. Jack seemed nervous, having little experience, and being with such a sexy older woman, but I knew Sandy would be able to "teach" him and guide him so they both would have a hot night. As for me – I had often dreamt of anal over recent days with Jackie, and knew that Jackie would let me fuck her virgin ass that night if I wanted..............

The next afternoon we returned home. Glowing faces. All needing a week to recover!!!!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds