• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Weekend In The Country

A Weekend In The Country

We are spending the weekend at your country farm, a remote setting with vast acres of rolling hills, some open meadows, and some wooded areas. A victorian house and large barn stand in a clearing. Tire swings, deep porches, perhaps even a screened in porch area with a bed for those cool evenings that beckon you to stay outside all night watching the fireflies. After a relaxing day together you tell me that you have a surprise for me. You tell me to take off my shoes, my bra and panties. I do this and leave my things on the porch. I stand waiting for your direction. You kiss me deeply and put a blindfold over my eyes. You tell me, "Surrender to me" and as a sign of this I offer my wrists in front of me, pressed together, ready for you to bind them.

When you have me ready you lead me outside, slowly controlling my walk down the steps, but as we touch the grass you relax a little on my lead and simple guide me by holding my outstretched hands. I can feel the wet grass under my feet. The breeze is cool against the thin cotton of my sundress with buttons all the way down the front. My nipples are already hard from the cool air and the anticipation. As you lead me you tell me how very important it is for me to be quiet.

I can feel a wooden floor under my feet and I imagine we have entered the barn. You position me and I feel your hands under my skirt, caressing my legs from my thighs down to my ankles. As you reach my ankles, you tap my foot, which tells me to lift my foot and allow you to guide my leg. You place my foot into a cuff and I can feel you buckle it tightly. When you do the same with my other foot, I lift it and anticipate how far my legs will be spread, but you continue to move my foot farther over until I'm spread quite wide. Then my other ankle is buckled tightly and my balance waivers a bit. You put your hands on my hips to steady me and kiss me deeply. "Pretty soon, you won't be able to get away from me at all. This is what it means for me to own you . . . everything is under my control, including your pleasure. And tonight I want quite a lot of pleasure."

You life my arms over my head and hook the rope over something above me. There I am, stretched out in front of you completely vulnerable. You tell me how beautiful I look and remind me to stay quiet. For a long time you stroke my body, inside and outside of the dress. Touching, fondling, pinching, giving me little licks, bites, and nibbles. Your hands come close to my pussy but never touch me there. Eventually I begin to push my pussy toward you everytime you come close to it. You say in a semi-mocking tone, "Does your pussy want me slave?"

"Oh yes, please touch me. Please Sir, I'm so hot for you."

Without warning, you push two fingers inside. I am so wet. I begin to gasp and you immediately pull your fingers out and give my thigh a little pinch. "Shhhhhh."

You kiss me deeply, grabbing at my body in a way that I have come to love. It feels like you're devouring me, tasting me, sucking on your fingers to taste my wetness, then offering those same fingers to me. I suck on them while you send shivers through me by biting on my neck.

You start at the top of my dress. I feel your hands on either side of the neckline. You give the fabric a sharp tug and two buttons pop off. Your mouth envelopes the skin that was just uncovered. Another tug, more buttons fly, and your mouth moves lower. I'm biting my lips to keep silent. Another tug, one hand slips under my skirt and fingers my pussy. Under the blindfold I'm squeezing my eyelids shut, grimacing in order to keep quiet. "Wow, you're quite wet!"

When you have opened the dress to my waist you give one last tug and I feel the entire dress rip open. If I had felt vulnerable before, it's nothing to how exposed I feel now. Knowing that you will keep me safe, but not entirely sure where I am, if we are the only ones there, it's all amounting to a perfect "mind fuck." Your fingers slide into my pussy again. When you withdraw them, you replace them with the dildo of the rabbit, sliding in and out. You hold it deep inside of me and align the rabbit ears with my clit then turn on the vibration just enough to extract a moan from me. I want to move more into the feeling but I am unable to move because of the restraints. You can tell how much I want to cum and you remind me not to do it before asking permission. Then you bite my nipple and pull it out from my body, rolling it between your teeth and lips. You ask me if I feel like I could cum. "Yes Sir, can I? Can I please cum?"

"Oh, not yet." And with no warning you pull the rabbit out of my pussy. I hear you turn it off. You tell me to be patient, and quiet . . . and you'll be back "in a while." And with that you are gone.

You return after I have had what seems like hours to contemplate what you will do to me. I've had the urge to stratch my nose for a while, and i'm trying not to think about bugs that might be crawling or flying near me. I wonder at moments if you haven't left at all but are just seated a few feet away enjoying the sight of me. Then I hear your footsteps and I can feel the wetness start again between my legs - even before you've touched me.

I feel your hands lifting the hair off the back of my neck and your lips caressing me. Your hand encircles my neck while the other hand tugs my hair, pulling my head to the side. My nipples peak and i have goosebumps all over my arms. Your deep voice like a caress whispers in my ear, "I'm back."

"Welcome back Sir, I've missed you."

"I bet you have. Now where were we?" You push a finger back inside my pussy and say, "I think I was right about here, right?"

"Mmmmmm, yes Sir."

You stand at my side. I can feel your hand spread apart my ass cheeks while a finger slides into my ass. Instinctively I arch my back and push my butt toward you. "You like that?"

"Yes Sir, I do."

You remove your finger and I feel the small bump of an anal bead slide inside me. You get four or five of the beads inside, and I gasp each time one slides in. Then you move away from me and when you return to my side, once again the rabbit slides inside me. You line up the ears on my clit and turn it on. I jump from the wave of pleasure that pulses through me. You are encouraging me to hold on to my climax, you tell me that my orgasms belong to you and you are not ready for it yet. "There is so much more for you to feel before you can cum. Make me proud."

Just as I think I can hold on for a little while longer, you begin popping the anal beads in and out of my ass. The sensations are overwhelming. I don't know how much longer I can hold on. Whether you realize this or not, you take out the rabbit for a minute and I hear the vibrator turned off. The beads are still in my ass and you're standing in front of me - caressing my body, feeling my waist, kissing me, telling me how you feel about me. I'm so happy to be here with you like this, I can feel tears making the blindfold wet. You ask me how I'm doing and I say, "I'm so happy. I will do anything you want. Please use me in anyway you want. Serving you is all I want."

"Do you really mean that slave? Are you sure?"

"Yes Sir. I am here to serve you. I belong to you." I've barely said the words before I feel a tug at my nipples and I feel you ease the clamp onto my nipple. I gasp from the pain which shoots directly down to my clit, causing me to get even wetter. The chain from the clamps is hanging straight down, pulling on my nipple. You tell me that I can either have one clamp on, with the chain hanging straight down, or I can have two clamps without that extra weight pulling on the one. I'm not able to think clearly enough to really know what's best. "Please clamp my other nipple Sir."

"Well okay then." You pull on the other nipple and I feel the bite of the clamp, wondering if I made the right decision. You give the chain a gentle pull which makes me gasp again. Without another word you move back to my side and slide the rabbit back into my pussy. At this point I'm so ready to cum that I tell you I don't think I can hold back much longer. The vibrator is buzzing against my clit, the beads are popping in and out of my ass, I'm trying not to think about the tenderness of my nipples but the more I do, the closer I come to the edge. You lean in close to my ear and say, "Are you close?"

"Oh my god, yes. I'm so close."

With a smile in your voice you say, "Then do it. Cum for me. Let me have my orgasm." With your permission I feel the waves of pleasure rising. I have an image in my head of what i must look like - splayed out for your pleasure, clamps on my nipples, arms suspended over my head, legs spread wide. I think of how wonderful it feels to trust you this way. The pleasure surges over me and my body begins to shake with the most amazing orgasm I've ever had. The first wave takes over me and i can feel more coming on. While I'm still cumming you remove the clamps and a fresh wave of pain rushes in as the blood returns to my nipples. I'm trying to tell you that I need you to stop, a breather. My legs are shaking and I'm trying to bring my legs together - obviously to no avail. Just when I'm sure I cannot take another minute of the feelings you remove the rabbit. I breathe but before I completely get my breath, I can feel your tongue licking at my clit.

"Noooo, please. Oh my god please, no. Fuck." My body starts jerking again as you bring out another climax, popping out the anal beads as I cum again.

I'm so exhausted that i barely remember you removing the blindfold, taking my arms down and removing the spreader bar. You hold me and help me back to the house, laying me down on the screen porch's bed. You lay on top of me kissing my face and sliding your dick inside of me. I've been wanting your dick all night and to finally feel you inside is like a sense of relief and comfort to me. I'm telling you over and over again how much I love you.

You pull out and tell me to turn over and get on my knees. "I want to feel you cum, just once more. Play with your clit, cum whenever you want." On my knees, I feel your cock feel inside of my ass. I touch my clit, so sensitive. With you thrusting inside of me I can feel the climax building quickly. The last climax exhausts me and I feel you pushing deeper into me. Fucking me so good, like no one else ever has.

After you cum, you wrap your arm around my waist and lower us both down to the bed. We fall asleep like that for a few minutes, you on top of me, your dick softening but still in my ass. When we awake, we curl around each other, kissing. I have tears in my eyes as I tell you how very much I love you and how happy I am that you are my Master.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Weekend In The Country

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 306 milliseconds